AFTER THE STORMS - Yizhan

Door ClimberOfLove

This is an story inspired from a heterosexual novel. I have changed it to Yizhan story. Xiao Zhan was an Omeg... Meer

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38

CHAPTER - 34

493 52 21
Door ClimberOfLove

[FLASHBACK CONTINUES]

ZHAN POV

"How are you, Zhan?" Bowen asks, looking sadly at me. 

"I am not feeling well, Dr. Bowen," I say, leaning my head back. 

For two days I felt very tired and nausea accompanied me constantly. The food that is brought to me daily by the king's servants seems fine, and Dr. Bowen assured me that the king had no intention of poisoning me. He just wants to get rid of Suibian for a few hours and implement his plan, and then he wants me to be as healthy as possible. He has nothing to do with me being sick. 

Dr. Bowen approaches and puts his hand on my forehead. He checks my throat, my lymph nodes, he takes my pulse and then he feels my abdomen and I feel those butterflies in my stomach again. Dr. Bowen looks at me and smiles. 

"I'll give you something for nausea. Rest, okay?. Is Suibian doing well?" He asks me while he is preparing a medicine syringe for me. He sits next to me on the bed and looks at me carefully.

"I'm fine, Doctor," says Suibian through the mind link. 

"Tomorrow I hope to get out of bed and end all this madness. I just need to be able to transform and get everyone out of here!" and we start laughing. 

"Oh my goddess! He is here!" I hear Suibian exclaim, but I can't help but wonder who is here door opens immediately and I see Yibo entering the room. He is here! He is really here! 

"He found us, Suibian!" 

I scream with joy but I can't say anything because I immediately see that he is heading towards Dr. Bowen and in a split second he jumps over the bed and falls to the ground with him. He sticks his hand in his throat and prepares to kill him. 

"NOOOOOO!" Suibian and I shout at the same time! Goddess, make him calm down and not do anything unfortunate.

It's all a nightmare. 

"He is not my enemy, Yibo. He is my friend! I'm still here and I can talk to you because of him. I beg you, leave him alone!" 

"But ..." Yibo says in shock, looking at me from time to time and then at Dr. Bowen's. 

"But he's the king's man!" 

"He is my friend, believe me!" I tell him and I try to get out of bed but I can't because of the ties around my hands and feet. I feel Suibian trying to break them, but as long as he can't completely transform, it's a waste of time. 

Yibo leaves Dr. Bowen and takes me in his arms, hugging me to his chest and I am happy and I want to tell him how much I missed him, how much I love him but all that comes out of my mouth is: 

"Are you trying to kill me?!!?" I screamed in pain. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck !!!! Oohh, my goddess, it's hurt so much, YIBO!" 

"I'm sorry! I am so sorry, Zhan! Please forgive me!" Yibo says and starts looking at me intently. His eyes stop in the abdomen and he sees the huge wound caused by the shot. 

"Zhan, what happened?" shocked by what he sees. 

"A lot of wolfsbane happened to me." I tell him and start telling him about the king's plan to fill me with wolfsbane to subjugate me. 

"Doctor," Yibo says, still shocked by what he sees. 

"How can a bullet wreak so much havoc? It was just a bullet, wasn't it?"

"A silver bullet filled with wolfsbane, Alpha Yibo" says Dr. Bowen. 

"A bullet that destroyed a pile of tissue around him. Mr. Zhan is lucky it didn't touch any vital organs." 

"Doctor," says Yibo, staring at Dr. Bowen, as if trying to immortalize the coin. 

"Is he really pregnant?" 

And if so far I have been able to follow the discussion, if so far I have been able to swear in pain, to promise I will punish everyone around the king, if so far I have done great, right now, right at this moment I can say with all my heart and swear in front of the whole nation of werewolves that I shit on myself.

"What?" I said shocked. 

But I realized that no word came out of my mouth. I can't even articulate. I'm looking at Yibo. I look at Dr. Bowen. I look at my abdomen and put my hand on it and again the same sensation of butterflies appears in my stomach. 

"How come I didn't realize it?" Suibian asks, he's as shocked as I am.

Dr. Bowen begins to laugh out loud, saying something I have no idea what he's talking about the woods that have ears. I don't think I'm the only one who's gone crazy here, but I don't care. They can all be crazy, I have something to clarify and I want the answer right now. 

"Am I pregnant?" 

"Zhan, I didn't tell you anything." 

Dr. Bowen says coming closer to me, while Yibo is on his knees next to me and holding my hand. 

"I did not know how all this madness would end. I was afraid that I would be forced to terminate your pregnancy, I was afraid that things would get complicated and I did not want to tell you anything. Your suffering would have been less if you knew nothing." 

I look into his eyes and start crying. My baby... my baby could not be if it was after this crazy king. All the discussions of the last few days come to mind and I start to put things together. 

"Please untie me," I tell him. 

And as soon as Dr. Bowen starts to untie me, Yibo helps me get out of bed. 

"I think I'm strong enough to end this circus," I say angrily. 

But now I'm furious and aggressive just like some F5 tornado. Maybe even F6, because with my rage I overcame the universally agreed scale and right now a F5 is not enough to measure my anger. 

"That scumbag! I will kill him!" I keep hearing Yibo repeat. 

"No, my love – I will kill him before you. I found out some very interesting things about myself. I will give him a portion of what he wants." 

I get up and start walking towards the door, but I walk slowly. After five days in bed, things are not so easy as I imagined. Yibo and Dr. Bowen are by my side and help me recover. In a few minutes I feel Suibian begin to gather and regain almost complete control. I'm starting to run. Yibo is shouting for me, but all I want is revenge. I'm not interested in anything else. What happened here will not go unpunished. Did he want an arcadian wolf? I give him an Arcadian wolf. I'll give him a portion of me until he gets over the urge to have an Arcadian wolf in his life. I come out of the house of what I realize now that it is a log cabin in the middle of the forest and I look around and see the ruin that happened while I was sitting quietly in bed. Lots of dead rogues. I see Wang James Huang, Haoxuan, Alpha Lu Jianmin. 

"Haoxuan!" strictly nervous. 

"Where is the king?" 

"We can't find him, Zhan," says Haoxuan.

"Find him!" I say commanding. 

I'm starting to analyze the situation. What the fuck is Feng Ming doing here? And why is Alpha Wang Yi Zhou here? I turn and look at Yibo and signal to him, trying to ask him what are they doing here as I begin to walk to where they are. I have to go through the bodies of the rogues and the wounded men. I'm feeling sick. 

"If you are not mine, no one will have you!" 

"WHAT?" Suibian doesn't have time to react. 

Honestly, I don't have time to react either. Yibo is about 40 feet away from me and I see him running desperately towards me. I turn my head to see where the sound is coming from.

"No!!!!!" Yibo shouted.

I think the whole forest heard him. In a split second I see the king with fangs and claws rushed at me. In the horror of the moment, I run my hands to my womb, trying to protect everything I have in the world right now. I close my eyes and feel myself lying on the ground. I feel pain all over my body, I feel the blood flowing and dripping hot on me. But it's not my blood. I feel tingling all over my body and I feel like every particle of my body seems to want to get lost in the one of the man that touches me. 

"Oh, MY GODDESS!"

[HAPPENINGS WHEN ZHAN WAS KIDNAPPED - FLASH BACK ENDS]

Who got hurted? Did king succeeded in his motive? is anyone going to lose their life?

Hi everyone. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
163K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
33.7K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...