Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

De Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... Mai multe

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
화양연화
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎶 New Album 🎶
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

World records & Emmy Nomination

2.1K 81 25
De Slytherin1604

Daesang Winner Actress Sarang becomes Emmy Nominated!

By:- Kim Minseo

Choi Sarang needs no introduction. She's the face of Kpop and one of the biggest artist in the world right now. Her last album Vintage was a massive hit as it topped all the charts around the world. Sarang also became the first korean soloist to chart on #1 at billboard hot100 with Golden Blues. It was also the first Korean song do so.

Which is why a lot of people were rather surprised when it was announced that Sarang would be focussing on her acting career for indefinite time and take a break from releasing albums.

Many were taken aback considering that Sarang was at the peak of her idol career and yet seemed to have dipped her feet back into acting. Some claimed it's cause Sarang wanted a break from the hectic schedule while others said she just wanted to do acting and was leaving idol world for good.

The later seemed to be untrue as Sarang herself denied the rumor. It isn't uncommon for idol-actors to focus on acting and going on an indefinite hiatus for music.

Besides Sarang though still in her hiatus, has released over twenty two songs. Enough for two full length albums. These twenty two songs were part of various osts and collaborations Sarang has done in the past sixteen months since her hiatus was announced.

It's still more songs released than a lot of active groups. And it seems that with every new song Sarang's popularity is sky rocketing as the songs have topped charts continuously. She has become the kpop artist with most Hot100 entries and most PAKs.

It seems like Sarang's next album will break the internet as drama fans who become Sarangdan after listening to her osts have started to buy and stream her music too. Several of her songs have gone viral on tiktok and other social media.

Speaking of Sarang's acting career, to say she's booked and busy would be the biggest understatement. So far she has acted in six dramas and two movies.

Some netizens claimed that they were a bit skeptical considering that Sarang is an idol-actor and might not be able to deliver good performances if she were to act in so many dramas in a short amount of time. However Sarang proved everyone wrong as she delivered some of the best acting ever.

Sarang showcased her wide range of acting skills as she took on dramas from different genres. Starting with Hospital Playlist where she played a CS resident Sarang continued to capture the hearts of drama enjoyers.

Her friendship with the cast has everyone melting as netizens coo about how they all treat Sarang like a maknae as she's the youngest among the main cast.

It was however her role in My Name and The Veil that blew everyone's mind away as the action packed dramas showcased a completely different side of Sarang.

In My Name Sarang played the role of Yoon Jiwoo. The series revolves around a woman who joins a gang to avenge her father's death and then becomes the gang's mole inside the police force.Three episodes out of eight were screened at 26th Busan International Film Festival in newly created 'On Screen' section, on October 7, 2021.

The action packed intense drama earned Sarang the title of "Killer Beauty". Sarang learnt boxing and did intensive training for this drama. She starred alongside of Ahn Bohyun.

The Veil is another of her action drama. Sarang played the role of Yoo Je-yi, Ji-hyuk's (Namkoong Min) partner who graduated early from KAIST, and is a promising field agent.

Sarang proved her title as the "Chemistry Queen" as despite the drama being an action drama with no romance between the leads, and the 19 year age gap between her and Namkoomg Min, there still was undeniable tension between the leads and the fans couldn't help but ask for a romcom between the duo.

The next drama in line is new cult classic "The Red Sleeve". The Red Sleeve tells the record of a royal court romance between the King of Joseon who places his duty to his country above love, and a court lady wants to protect the life she has chosen. The story is told from the viewpoint of the court lady.

Sarang is the female lead of the drama and she played the role of Seong Deok-im, later Royal Noble Consort Ui-bin Seong a court lady who wants to live the life of her choice, rather than just be one of the numerous court ladies called "The King's Women."

The electrifying chemistry between Lee Junho and Sarang made headlines as people wondered whether the idols are dating in real life considering how close they seem. However the rumors were shut down by the idols themselves as they laughed about it in an interview.

Junho started laughing when the interviewer asked about the question and revealed the two were just good friends. Sarang added by saying that she has known Junho for almost a decade as she had once featured in one of 2PM's song before debuting.

Sarang has delivered hit after hits as all of the dramas she has starred in have some of the highest ratings and viewership ever. Some are calling it Sarang Effect while others are saying that it is cause of her good acting that people are interested in watching all of her works.

Many netizens joked about the fact that the next drama Sarang will star in might be with Park Seojoon as she has acted with Choi Wooshik and Park Hyungshik in Our Beloved Summer and Happiness. The three of them are part of the infamous Wooga squad along with V of BTS and PeakBoy.

Sarang and Hyngshik's pairing has received lots of love as fans joked that Hyungshik finally got to kiss his crush (he once revealed that Sarang was his ideal type). Their cute interactions have fans swooning.

Sarang's role in The Red Sleeve and My Name was praised by the critics worldwide and it has also earned her multiple Emmy nominations. A huge achievement for sure and a first for a Korean actress.

Sarang has also made several osts for all of the dramas she starred in along with some other dramas like Doom At Your Service ( Love Sight sung by TXT), Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Penthouse S2&3, Lovers of the Red Sky, Jirisan (Yours sung by Jin of BTS) Our Blues and more.

Despite not releasing any official album Sarang still won the Song Of The Year daesang for the song "Loving You" (Ost of The Red Sleeve. She also won the best ost awards in ALL award shows, and the best prouder award too.

Sarang has also won several daesangs at all of the major drama award shows.

Sarang's fame and impact is no joke. No artist has been able to do this until now.

Here's what the netizens have to say about Sarang's acting career so far.

"Her acting has improved sm!! I'm so proud of you Choi Sarang!!"

"An EMMY???wow that's huge congratulations 🎉🎉"

"Choi Sarang is one of the best actress. No I don't take any suggestions."

"Her range is so wide, like only she can do action, comedy, romcom, saeguk and fucking zombie movie back to back."

"I loved her chemistry with Choi Wooshik!! NJ should've ended up with Choi Ung ㅠㅠ"

"Wooshik done, Hyungshik done next is Seojoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Her acting in the red sleeve is so good. I cried sm watching it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Junho and Sarang were an unexpected duo but i can't get enough of them"

"She deserves emmy and an Oscar too. Her acting is simply phenomenal"

"Even though namgoong min is her senior and almost 20 yrs older, they still have such a great on screen chemistry. Makes me wanna see them in a romcom"

"Happiness is one of the best drama ever. The friends to married couple trope was done so well! Both Sarang and Hyungshik seemed so natural at it"

"Didn't Hyungshik once said that Sarang was the closest to his ideal type??ㅋㅋㅋ boy got his dream fulfilledㅋㅋㅋ"

"Do y'all think Taehyung is sulking cause Sarang is slowly collecting his wooga squad hyungs one by one? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

"Sarang's crying scene in the drama made me sob so hard ㅠㅠㅠ"

"My name is a fucking masterpiece. Sarang became my girl crush after I watched it"

"Sarang-ah two down one more to go!! Unnie is rooting for you ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

"Sarang's action scenes in my name deserve a fandom of its own"

"No I fr thought there was something going on between Sarang and junho. Idk about her but junho was 100% smitten with her. Have you seen the way he looks at her?"

"Need a season 2 of my name"

"Since she has already done dramas with two of them can Sarang now act in a drama with seojoon and Taehyung too?"

"Imagine Sarang and Taehyung in a drama?? The visuals would be insane"

"I got goosebumps while watching her breaking down in the drama. It felt so real"

"Lmaooo sarang not realizing that her co workers have huge crush on her when it's so apparent to everyone around gotta be the funniest shit ever 😭😭"

"Sarang always had the cold beauty and the action dramas really proved it. Her beauty is killer"

"It's crazy to me how Sarang manages to have insane chemistry with every actor she's paired with. Like that's such a big skill in itself."

"Girl idk what y'all say but junho and hyungshik 1000% have a crush on Sarang. Look at the way they blush around her, look at the way they look at her?? Tell me y'all don't see it."

"She's such a killer beauty. Literally. Like you think she's harmless cause she appear so beautiful and innocent but then boom she has sliced your neck and you learn that she's the best assassin in the country"

"ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ the cast of Hospital Playlist has adopted Sarang it seems ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they all adore her so muchㅋㅋㅋ"

"What's with Sarang and dilfs?? Why does she have such great chemistry with men a decade or so older than her too?? Hell even two decades older men have such a fire chemistry with her"

"Sarang as a maknae was a concept I never knew I needed but I'm so glad I got see her. The cast of hosplay really treats her like a maknae ㅠㅠㅠ"

"People complaining about her not releasing an album need to be ffr. Like she released 20+ songs through osts and collabs and produced so many songs that your favs could only dream of so stfu"

"She won so many major awards even when she didn't release an album in more than a year. Do y'all realize how massive her impact it is?"

"Her acting is so the best!!"

"Sarang truly knows how to pick good scripts. All of the dramas she did are so good!!"

"Not Sarang saying she thought of seventeen when she made the ost ㅠㅠ they're so close ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Her acting in happiness was so badass. That's my mother fr!!!"

"Sarang saying she thought yours would suit Jin's voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my babies"

"So both ha sungwon and sarang immediately thought of jimin when they heard the demo?? Sarang said she even rewrote some lyrics once jimin agreed for the ost??"

"Sarang as jiwoo is the best thing to happen."

"Y'all are overlooking doctor sarang and i don't like it one bit. That was such a real looking acting and i wish she could do more medical dramas in future."

"I'm a doctor myself and it's true. Sarang's acting was the closest to how we actually are irl. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought she had a medical profession with how realistic her acting seemed"

"Love sight by txt is one of favorite song. I need sarang to release an acoustic version where she sings it along with them ㅠㅠ"

"ㅎㅎㅎㅎ her acting is a joke. This is why idols should do their own work instead of meddling in other's job ㅅㅂ what a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Emmy nominated actress!!! Speak to her very nicely"

"If Grammy wasn't a racist dick she'd have definitely gotten some Grammy nominations too."

"I'm glad she got emmy nominations, she deserves it!! But tbh I'm still bitter over grammys not nominating her. Like vintage was such a massive hit even Americans knew the songs. Which is why I'm unsure whether they'll let her win this one"

"She deserves everything"

We're once again congratulating Sarang on her achievements and wish her the best!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

153K 7K 87
"How can the reason you don't want me at Big Hit be that you're afraid the boys will fall in love with me?", she questions the ridiculousness of what...
73 11 9
After a new boy moves in town the big dream of a cashier girl comes true.
5.7K 312 76
Kim Sarang is a cold-hearted girl. That's what all trainee said. But she not like that. She is a best trainee in JYP. With her best friend support, f...
193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...