TAEKOOK ONESHOT

By taekookevergreenlove

A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open More

A/N
Little top 1
Little top 2(💔🌈)
Little top 3
little top 4
little top 5 (last part)
unacceptable
unacceptable (last part)
Its love story
My bunny
My bunny2
My Bunny (last part)
cheating??
cheating?? (last part)
it's a love story
it's love story
it's a love story (last part)
My professor
My professor
My professor (last part)
Blind date
Blind date (last part)
Make me believe
Make me believe (last part)
Business rivals
Business rivals
Opinion 1
Business rivals (last part)
Forbidden
Forbidden (last part)
Falling for my cold bestie
Falling for my cold bestie (last part)
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again ( last part)
Force marriage
Force Marriage (last part)
Love me again(special)
Bully or admire ??
Bully or admire??
Bully or admire??
Bully and admire?? (last part)
Lovesick
Lovesick
Lovsick
Lovesick
Are we same
Love sick (last part)
Choose One
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Moment with you
Secret Relationship (Last part)
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life (Last part)
Goodbye

Force marriage

2.4K 94 8
By taekookevergreenlove

Next day

Tae was getting ready for the office when he had loud noise from jungkook's room. He ran towards his room being worried. He reached towards his room and knocked at the door.

Tae : jungkook are you fine?

Jk : yes! Wait I'm opening the door.

Jungkook opened the door he still seems sleepy wearing a loose hoodie to his knees looking very cuddly and cute . Tae gulp a lump look at jungkook.

Jk : Taehyung actually I woke up and didn't see the table bumped into it. Sorry if I disturbed you.

Tae : are you hurt anywhere?

Jk : No I'm fine. (Said with a small smile)

Tae : come downstairs quickly and have breakfast.

Jungkook nodded and went to fresh up .

Tae on the dinning table started having his breakfast Jungkook also came after freshening up .

Jk : good morning taehyung.

Tae : morning Jungkook are you going anywhere?

Jk : yes I am going to bring my university stuff it's a lot I can't bring them so.

Tae : I will take you there but which course you enrolled in.

Jk : arts second year you know I wanted to be a painter. Hold my own exhibition. (Said with an excited voice tae smile at jungkook look so cute the way he talked while eating stuffing his mouth with food.)

Tae : I would like to see your painting for sure.

Jk : really I will show you let's go.

Tae : first complete the breakfast. (Tae had a small smile) (in mind) he literally acts like a bunny when he is happy. At least he is happy that it's good.

Tae and jungkook reached at jeon mansion for jungkook to collect his stuff. They about to go when tae phone ranged.

Tae : you go I will come after receiving this call.

Jungkook go inside saw his father sitting in living room.

Mr. J : what are you doing here? Don't tell me you fought with taehyung on first day on your wedding and come.

Jk : don't talk nonsense I came to take my university stuff.

Mr. J : you should focus on your married life quit all this. Specially that stupid painter thing now your married at least don't bother taehyung.

Jungkook was hurt why his own father can't understand. His heart hurt but a voice interuput .

Tae : you don't have to worry about my husband and his responsibilities towards to me. My husband is best for me and I am completely fine with his dreams so I suggest you to stay away from OUR life.

Jungkook was to stunt to speak. This feelings it's very overwhelming for him. Someone with him, standing besides him , supporting him which no one ever did,.

Jungkook and tae come to jungkook's to collect his things.

Jk : thank you for supporting taehyung, standing for me.

Tae : you shouldn't be thank about it. We promise each other to be with each other, support each other. I understand why you where force into this marriage but I will always here with your dreams no matter what understand you bunny looking human. (Said with small warming smile)

Jungkook was very overwhelmed with emotions he tightly hugged taehyung who stumbled a bit but compense and hug back.

Jk : thank you hyung.

It's there first hug which filled with warmness, promises and bit love which both of them unaware of.

Tae was standing in jungkook room looking at jungkook's painting being amazed by them. Only one word his head can come with. "Amazing".

Tae : do really made them. They just amazing. (Jungkook shyly smile with continues praising of taehyung) you sketch too.

Jk : hmm.

Tae : will you make mine too.

Jk : of course.

Tae was taking pictures of every painting of jungkook. He really can't able to look away from those art but then his eyes fall on artist.

Who himself is a beautiful piece of art . Tae keep looking at. He didn't know but it felt really good to be with jungkook . It's like jungkook is everything he can ask for or more than that. His eyes when they are going to paintings, his lips moving telling him about them, his voice felt so calm to his heart he doesn't but wants to smile more and more. He never felt this way when he was with jasmine (ex) . Never felt he can't even be able to hug or kiss her during their relationship. But the moment jungkook breaks the hug he again wants to lose in that warmth.

Tae : (in mind) what are you doing to me bunny.

Tae and jungkook were done by taking jungkook's stuff and driving themselves home again.

Tae helped jungkook to take them to his room.

Tae : bun I suggest to make your painting room downstairs there are many room. It's alot to fit in one room. And you paint there. Hmm

Jk : sounds good.

They did half of arranging in the painting room. It's already lunch so thought of have lunch then resume it.

Jungkook and tae were having their lunch while jungkook was talking and tae listen to him and looking at him lovely.

Jk : you know jin hyung will really happy meeting you.

Tae :who is jin hyung?

Jk : I work in his cafe for expanses as appa cut my money so I can't pursue painting.

Tae : you're so ambitious.

Jk : well there no mean of life without hyung. What's your dream? (Asked with curious voice eyes have sparkles)

Tae went to deep thought what his dream is?

Jk : let it be think about it later hyung.

Tae nodded after having lunch they do pending work. Spend whole day with each other.

At night

Tae was laying on his bed thinking what jungkook's question. What's dream is? After jasmine cheat him completely changed himself and stopped thinking about his dreams . Tae and jasmine were really good friends and one she proposed tae. He don't understand what to do he only have her so he said and it worked out for them. Tae started falling for her but one day

Flashback

Tae was come to his hyung apartment to meet him. When he was going he saw jasmine to going to someone's apartment.

Tae : jasmine here but she said that she going to her mother's house.

Tae went behind her. He saw her hugging a boy later that boy pecked her lips. Tae looked at everything with teary eyes.

Tae : jasmine

Seeing tae standing there she pushed him.

Js : it's not like that.

Boy : who he is?

Tae : we both were in relationship.

Boy look at jasmine with betrayal eyes. After that day tae never met jasmine and don't want .

Present

After that tae can't able to believe in love . He had dream of having someone to love him, a person whom he can love.

Tae sign remembering everything. He somewhere thought because of someone's mistake he should give up on his dream being in so much trouble jungkook never give up then why he did. He wants to dream to be loved by someone, love someone ,cherish every moment of their love, be together with him.

Dream to love jungkook. Tae smiled at his thought. He want to be like he was. Dream to love.

I want ask you that should I complete this oneshot series and make another after completing. What's your opinion at me know cuties. Bye

I hope you like this part.
Don't forget to like and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned to next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 928 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...
77.4K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
512K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
485K 13.7K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope