Unsaid Love

Oleh kukoowrites

VIKRAM X SIYA Siya Mehra is a girl from a middle-class family. She has dedicated her love and life to them bu... Lebih Banyak

A/N
~Dedication~
~Tropes~
~Characters aesthetic~
~Prologue~
1. Overthinking
3. Last chance
4. It's time to end
5. He looks familiar
6. Crybaby
7. Ajab sa ishq
8. It hurts
9. The truth
10. He saved me
11. She is mine
12. Move on
13. Control
14. A proposal to my Bestfriend
15. Confession
16. Say my name
17. Did i miss something
18. Freak
19. Your family
20. The distance
21. I missed him
22. Something is wrong
23. Jealousy
24. Permanently booked
25. My two jaans
26. My man
27. Child inside me
28. Fantasy
29. Obsessed
30. Doubt
31. I am sorry
32. To be husband
33. Secret
34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH
35. Mood
36. Promise
37. Mrs. Maheswari
38. Punishment
39. Trip
40. Drunk
41. Let me take the lead
42. That one phone call
43. Surprise
44. I trusted you
45. Rethink
A/n
46. Engagement
47. Drama
48. Mehendi
49. Sangeet
50. Protecting
51. Hell
52. can you love me ?
53. Haldi
54. Our last Meet
55. Hello Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh
56. My dear wife
57. Shameless
58. Banana
59. Good in bed
60. Wish
61. Jaana
62. Pahad
63. Pyjama party
64. Raw
65. Confidential
66. Max
67. Papa Vikram
68. Home
69. Pregnancy sex
70. Vanshika
EPILOGUE
~FACTS~
NEW BOOK ALERT ⚠️
❗UNSAID SERIES ❗

2. Setting her free

20.6K 1K 21
Oleh kukoowrites

It was a cloudy night. I was punching my punching bag, thinking about Siya. Not that I was angry at her, but something was not going right with our relationship.

I always thought she was comfortable with me; she loves me so much that she would share everything with me, but I was wrong. Whenever she was upset and I used to ask her what was wrong, she could tell me!! But as always, she decided to avoid my question and change the topic.

I was still confused. No, I was upset, not confused. It always made me think, Being her boyfriend, why don't she tell me? She told me that she loves me, and I can see that in her eyes, but what was holding her back from trusting me?

I still remember that day.
"Why are you crying?" I asked while we were sitting near the riverside, because it made me uneasy to see her like that.
"I am feeling low right now; can you just hug me?" She said she was looking at me with those teary eyes. I was frustrated because every time she does this to me, she does not tell me anything. This was not done!!!
"What made you upset, siya? Just tell me!!" I asked her again. "Why can't people around me just understand me? Why do I have to explain everything? Can't you just hug me?" she shouted at me, and this time I was not going to take her rubbish behavior as an excuse for having trust issues. I got up and faced my back towards her and said, "Siyaaa..ya tumhara trust issues ya humara relationship..tumhe chunna hoga, kyunki agar tum aese hi rhi to mere liye mushkil ho jayega chain se jeena, so it's on you.".
And I didn't talk to her after that incident. "Agar usse azad hona h mujhse to mai usse rokunga nhi," I said, throwing my boxing gloves on the floor and going towards the bathroom for a shower.

Hot water was running down from my neck to my waistline. I took a towel to dry myself, wrapped it around my waist, and faced the mirror.

"Baal lambe hogye h mere, dhyan nhi diya maine." I rolled my fingers on my hair, walked to my closet, and changed into my comfiest clothes, and for me, my comfiest clothes were boxers and nothing else. I like to sleep with my upper body naked, and my mother always used to scold me, "Nange shrir krke kyu sota h..ky kmi rhgyi thi..ky humne tumnhe kpde nhi lekr diye..unhe phnta kyu nhi h." The thought of my mother made me giggle, "Uhh, I miss her scolds and dramatic reactions," and then I remembered to solve my relationship issues first and decided to talk to Siya in the morning.

I called her and asked her to meet me.

At 7 p.m., near Marine Drive, I was well aware of what I was going to do.

Aditya in his comfy clothes he was talking about (kisi k mu se pani nhi ayega guyzz wo abhi bhi relation m h 🤣 (lekin kab tak)

Vote and comment your view🙊❤️
Love you my reader's 😭

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

132K 6.1K 41
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
21.9K 1.6K 38
Her Series Book 1 Vihaan Singh Mehrotra A meticulous, arrogant, and dominant person both personally and professionally. The CEO of Mehrotra Industrie...
157K 11.4K 86
Started: May 5, 2022 Ended: November 13, 2023 Status: Ended Editing: in progress Description: When the world is filled with betrayal, divorce, Breaku...
116K 6.5K 36
🦢🪔They loved eachother with all their flaws and imperfections🦢🪔 Note-: each chapter contain less than 1000 words Book 1 of marriage series Siya...