Birth Of A New God Of Fiction...

بواسطة __Roko__

After dying and being chosen as the new God of Fiction. Soto Kenji our MC has enjoyed life and lost more. Aft... المزيد

Ch 81 - 2nd Year Teacher
Ch 82 - Combative Students
Ch 83 - Standing By At Death
Ch 84 - A Twin?
Ch 85 - Confrontation Of Gods
Ch 86 - Exchange Event (1)
Ch 87 - Exchange Event (2)
Ch 88 - Demon Lord vs Valiant Hero
Ch 89 - Next Steps
Ch 90 - I Am A Monster
Ch 91 - An Adventuring Group.
Ch 92 - I Call Hacks
Ch 93 - With Me Death Is A Mercy
Ch 94 - A Realisation
Ch 95 - The Great Tomb Of Nazarick (1)
Ch 96 - The Great Tomb Of Nazarick (2)
Ch 97 - A Permanent Friend?
Ch 99 - Things Are Never Normal
Ch 100 - Put Practice To The Test (Lemons)
Ch 101 - Round After Round (Lemons)
I Feel Like I want To Do More.
Ch 102 -School Feels Pretty Normal
Ch 103 - The God of Christmas Joy
Ch 104 - Second Work Experience (1)
Ch 105 - Second Work Experience (2)
Ch 106 - Second Work Experience (3)
Ch 107 - Second Work Experience (4)
Ch 108 - Second Work Experience (5)
Ch 109 - Rough Start To 3rd Year
Ch 110 - Close Call
Ch 111 - Meta Liberation Army (1)
Ch 112 - Meta Liberation Army (2)
Ch 113 - Meta Liberation Army (3)
Ch 114 - Meta Liberation Army (4)
Ch 115 - Meta Liberation Army (5)
Ch 116 - Meta Liberation Army (6)
Ch 117 - An Aftermath
Ch 118 - Graduation
Ch 119 - Unexpected Strength (1)
Ch 120 - Unexpected Strength (2)
Ch 121 - Bit Of Fun
Ch 122 - Leaving Home
Ch 123 - Trouble At The Front Door
Ch 124 - Superheated Welcome
Ch 125 - Bad Ideas
Ch 126 - Getting Kicked Out
Ch 127 - New Neighbours
Ch 128 - Ogres
Ch 129 - Embarrassment All Around
Ch 130 - Plan For Disaster
Ch 131 - Pleasure Before War (Lemon)
Ch 132 - Orc Disaster
Ch 133 - A Voice Inside My Head
Ch 134 - That Was My Front Door
Ch 135 - New Resident
Ch 136 - Taking A Small Travel Break
Ch 137 - A Barren Lands
Ch 138 - A New Demon Lord (1)
Ch 139 - A New Demon Lord (2)
Ch 140 - A New Demon Lord (3)
Ch 141 - A New Demon Lord (4)
Ch 142 - A New Demon Lord (5)
Ch 143 - After A Long Sleep
Ch 144 - Meeting Of The Demon Lords (1)
Ch 144 - Meeting Of The Demon Lords (2)
Ch 145 - Meeting Of The Demon Lords (3)
Ch 146 - Friend
Ch 147 - Definitely Not A Friend
Ch 148 - A Vicious Plot
Ch 149 - The Wrath Of Mina
Ch 150 - Making Up (Lemon)
Ch 151 - The Meeting Of The Three
Ch 152 - A Fireworks Show
Ch 153 - Absolute Helpless
Ch 154 - Loss
Ch 155 - Hell
SECOND VOLUME FINISHED!! THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR!
THIRD VOLUME IS OUT!!!!

Ch 98 - She Back

335 15 14
بواسطة __Roko__

Kenji found his previous save file of My Hero Academia and went to it.

[Would you like to bring your followers?]

Kenji: No.

Kenji appeared surrounded by class 1A and teachers. Screams and shouts were heard. Some of them covered in blood as a fresh dead body was in front of them.

Kenji: Oh yeah. I left it here. *Sigh* Not my proudest moment.

Black liquid spread throughout the entire floor. Everyone having their eyes glaze over pink. Well all but one.

Kenji: Please don't make this harder on you Izuku.

Izuku was hanging from a beam with blackwhip. Avoiding the black mass on the floor.

Izuku: I won't let you get away with this! Even if you beat me down and break all my bones. I won't let you get away with this. Just because you have power doesn't give you the right to do what ever you want. With great power comes great responsibility.

Kenji turned around with a puzzled face.

Kenji: Did a rip off Spider-Man just quote him to me?

Izuku: Whose Spide...

A black tentacle shot out of the floor and slapped Izuku into a wall. He slowly stood up as his eyes glazed pink.

Kenji walked to Shigirakis body and looked at it. Placing his hand on the bodies head and turning it to dust along with the chair he was sitting on. Then using Overhaul he cleaned up all the blood from the floor, students and teachers. Then he destroyed the battle droids for good measure. Disappearing, leaving the rest to fall out of the daze. Confused on what just happened. But quickly arranging to find Kenji.

Kenji was standing on top of Tokyo tower, looking down at the city lights.

Kenji: If I'm going to bring her back it's got to be special.

Kenji lifted a hand as a large magic circle appeared. Clearing the skies of all their clouds revealed a large bright moon. Kenji gradually began to heat up making the cold air feel slightly warmer.

Kenji: Now let's get on with the plan. I believe the spell I needed to do was... Maximise magic, Control Amnesia.

A massive magic circle came from Kenji. He pushed all his power through it as it pulsed throughout the world.

Kenji: {Though I'm not a master at this I just need them to forget about Mina and the others death, my killer rampage and everything to do with Shigirakis capture. I don't need to replace memories. Though I wouldn't even know how to start if I did.} Now then. Where is that ring?

Kenji moved his hand throughout the storage space. Kenji instinctively felt the ring and pulled it out. Placing it on his finger as it shrunk to size.

Kenji looked at the ring. This was supposed to be a happy moment but he couldn't feel happiness. However, his heart was racing. He took a deep breath as he clenched his fist.

Kenji: *Sigh* Time for the embarrassing part.

A large light blue magic circle appeared underneath his feet. The magic circle slightly spinning.

Kenji: Shooting star Maori. Bring me back my Mina from before she got attacked by Shigiraki. I command you!

The ring got brighter and brighter. Becoming as bright as another sun right on earth. Then the light disappeared.

???: Where am I... ahhhhh.

The girl nearly slipped off the tower but Kenji grabbed her soft pink hand before she went completely off. The girl looked Kenji deep in his red eyes and Kenji looked deep in her yellow ones. Kenji slowly pulled her up as she regained her balance. Both firmly standing on top of Tokyo Tower.

Kenji: I may not loo...

Mina: Kenji what are you doing here? I was just out on my work experience. Also why are we...

Mina looked around and recognised the scene.

Mina: On top of Tokyo tower?

[Target Mina Ashido found.]

[Slow release of emotions.]

[Emotions suppressed too long.]

[Damage to expression has been sustained.]

[Damage to emotional control has been sustained.]

[Damage to emotional stability has been sustained.]

[Gamers mind will now try and find a fix.]

For the first time in years. Kenji smiled. A true smile of happiness. But one dawned with sad eyes as a tear fell from them.

Kenji: I... I really missed you.

Mina: Hey... Hey there's no need to cry. It's not even been a day yet.

Kenji started laughing, tears still falling down his eyes as he hugged Mina.

Kenji: Your completely right. It hasn't been that long.

Mina embraced the hug with Kenji. But then suddenly pushed off as she took a proper look at him.

Mina: Wait... wait wait. You've changed again. You look different. Kenji. What really happened?

Kenji sighed. Again telling Mina everything. Well not everything. He left out the parts about him murdering a lot of people. But Mina came to know of her death on top of Tokyo Tower.

Mina: I... I DIED! No... wait. YOU BECAME A TEACHER?! AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT?!

Kenji looked completely confused by her reaction and response.

Kenji: I'm sorry? Did you think I wouldn't be a good teacher?

Mina: Well you never focus in class.

Kenji: Neither do you.

Mina: But I'm not the one that became a teacher.

Kenji: No no no... wait. You're changing the topic. Do you not care you died?!

Mina looked down from Kenji and hugged him.

Mina: I do care. But you brought me back. And you're going to brink back the rest right?

Kenji: {Oh yeah I have to bring back the rest.} Give me one second. I'll bring the rest back now.

Kenji held out his hand with the ring on. A massive magic circle appearing below his feet again. Mina looked down at the magic in awe.

Kenji: Shooting star Maori. Bring back Hakagure on the same street, from before she got attacked by Shigiraki. I command you!

The light got brighter and brighter and disappeared as another gem in the ring faded.

Kenji: One more. Shooting star Maori. Bring back the wild Pussy Cat group on the same street, from before she got attacked by Shigiraki. I command you!

Again another magic circle brightened and disappeared.

Kenji: That should be done. Though they will be very confused about everything.

Kenji then looked down at Mina. She had a big smile on her face. Kenji opened the storage space and threw in the ring. Placing his hand in the storage space he searched around. Then he found a bag. Pulling the bag out he removed a chess piece and threw the bag back in.

Kenji walked up to Mina and knelt down.

Kenji: Mina.

Mina: Yes?

Kenji: When I lost you my entire world fell apart. I lost my friends, my emotions and a reason to continue. My sole purpose was bringing you back. And now you're back I want to do something I've waited a while to do.

Mina stood up and looked down at Kenji.

Kenji: Mina Ashido. Will you be my queen?

Kenji revealed a queen chess piece in his hand. It spiralled with white and black red colours. A large magic circle appeared bellow them. Them in the centre.

Kenji: Will you travel universes with me? Be my rock when I need you the most.

Mina looked down at the piece and at Kenji. She didn't know what most of this was but she understood everything that it meant. A tear fell from her eye onto the piece.

Mina: Under one condition.

Kenji: And what will that be?

Mina: We stay and finish school first. I want to see through what I started.

A big smile appeared on his face as she said this.

Kenji: If that's all you ask then I will make your stay here the best one.

Mina began crying heavily. Tears streaming down her faces as she look at the piece.

Mina: Then I will become your queen. My king.

She pretended to curtesy as she giggled with tears. The piece slowly floated out of his hands and flew into her chest. Mina passing out. Falling into his arms.

Kenji: Summon mum.

Ophis appeared on her knees moving her head back and forth, twisting her hands. Dressed in a less than appropriate manner in front of her son. Kenji faced away in a blush.

Kenji: MY GOD HAVE SOME DECENCY!

Ophis looked up at Kenji and had clothes appear on her.

Ophis: Oh stop being a baby. You're too ol... Wait I thought she was dead?

Kenji: Please just take her to my house. I still have some stuff to erase.

Ophis: Ok. But send me back when I'm done.

Ophis became a bigger form as she carried Mina and flew off.

Kenji: AND NO FUCKING IN MY DOMAIN!

Kenji shouted so loudly some people looked up at Tokyo tower. Wondering who exactly would say such things.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

97.6K 3.6K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
26.8K 573 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
2.1K 50 26
After being prepared his whole life for a system to one day appear. It finally came. Not a system that immediately granted him overpowered abilities...