Pokémon Oneshots

By Owlwood97

Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on character... More

Calem - New Girl
Serena - Rivals
Professor Sycamore - The Professor's Assistant
Grant - Unspoken Feelings
N - Cherished
Zoey - First Date
Piers - Coffee House
Silver - Arranged Marriage
Goh - First Love
Lance - Next Time
Goh - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Brock - Flirting
Ash - Contest Star
Arven - Daddy Issues
Goh - 1,2,3,4
Sakura - Tea Time
Arven - Space
Leon - Three Chances
Brawly - Savior
Grusha - The Ice Prince
N - Three Years Later
Atticus - Wedding Date
Morty - Past Mistakes
Leon - Hospital Pt. 1
Giacomo - Enemies to Lovers
Red - Mermaids
Goh - Summer Lovin'
Ortega - Princess
Ash - The Tournament
Leon - Sickness
Jacq - Sticky Notes
Leon - Sacrifice
Barry - Sweet as Honey
Leon - Confessions
Goh - Halloween Party
Leon - Hospital Pt. 2
Cilan - Phantom
Leon - Insecurities
Giacomo - Regret
Zoey - Driving
Silver - Scary Movie
Leon - Rings
Tabitha - Protected
Brock - The Soft Side
Dawn - Tag Team
Hugh - Crashed the Wedding
N - Beach Comber
Marnie - Blind Date
Zoey - Secret Santa
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 1
Milo - Rescue
Gary - Love Actually
NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2
N - Stable Boy
Bede - Yearning
Goh - My Melody
NSFW Alphabet [Cilan]
Carmine - Tease
NSFW Alphabet [Giacomo]
Marnie - Dance
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 3
NSFW Alphabet [Allister]
Grusha - Frostbite
Gladion - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Shauntal - Coworkers
Drayton - Pen Pals
NSFW Alphabet [Buggsy]
Sir Aaron - Trapped
Allister - Ghost Stories
NSFW Alphabet [N]
Request Page

Piers - Trustfall

590 7 3
By Owlwood97

Piers x Female Reader

TW: Mentions abuse and adultery

It does get a little spicy!

Song: Trustfall - Drove Remix by P!nk, Drove

Do you trust me?

Yes.

Trust is such a fragile thing i.n any relationship. Once broken, it's hard to get it back. And sometimes, when the person you care about most in the world breaks that trust again, and again, and again, and again... you have to just step away.

You threw yourself full force into your work. The three Rotom you had were occupying different ovens, helping with your baked goods. You owned the Rotom Bakery in Turffield. Of course, you were known for using Rotom ovens to bake. Most people would think the pokémon would burn the goods, but you cared for these pokémon so much. And they trusted you. So they took great care of the various cookies, cakes, and tarts you would place in their ovens.

Baking is what keeps you sane. You don't know where you'd be without it. It was easy to forget about your troubling life when you had bread dough that needed kneading or croissants that needed every ounce of your attention to get right.

"Hey [Name]! Can I get some of your shortbread?" One of your regulars asked as they entered your shop. You turned from where your Rotoms were and smiled, "Sure Grey! Treat for Cecilia?" You asked as you pulled out a decorative box for his cookies.

You kept the Rotom ovens out front to draw attraction to your shop, and they loved the attention.

Grey blushed, "Just a little surprise for her." You handed him the box and took his payment. "Are you...are you ok?" He asked. Your blood ran cold, and you adjusted the long sleeves on your body.

"Fine.." You answered, not meeting his gaze, instead focusing on your Rotom. "[Name] it's 80 degrees out, you work at ovens all day, but you're wearing long sleeved....he's still doing it?" Grey asked, voice low even though you were the only two in the shop, which was already making you nervous. Your eyes darted to the window, but nobody was passing by. And for once, you were happy about it.

"Please Grey...just take the cookies and leave...it's just you, and he'll get angry..." You muttered, keeping all your attention off of him. "Ok... just know we have a guest room if you need it..." He replied. It wasn't until you heard the bell chimed over the door that you turned around. The bakery was empty again, and the sun was just about down.

It was about closing time, but you looked for just about an excuse to stay later. Anything that would keep you from going home to him.

The bell over your door chimed again, and you let out a sigh of relief. "Welcome!" You said cheerily. "Hey [Name]!" That was the voice of Milo, your city's gym leader. When you looked over at him, he had Nessa bus side as well, and another man.

The man looked a little older than you with long black and white hair pulled up into a ponytail. But when his tired looking blue eyes met yours, everything seemed to slow down. The rest of your vision became fuzzy and unfocused, except for him. He was clear and sharply focused.

"H-hi..." Your voice came out quiet, but the man heard. "Hey.." He mumbled, his eyes stayed fixated on you. "Oh, you guys haven't met yet, right?" Nessa asked, smiling. You shook your head. "[Name], this is Piers, former gym leader of Spikemuth. Piers, this is [Name] she owns this bakery." Nessa introduced you both as all three walked up to the counter.

Piers held his hand out, and you shook it. His hand was warm, and you could catch the faint smell of leather wafting from him. "Nice to meet you, Piers.." You smiled, but then your eyes drifted to the storefront, and you quickly retracted your hand.

"Aren't you supposed to be closed?" A voice came from the doorway. Your Rotom exited the ovens quickly and retreated into their own balls. Nessa and Milo scowled at the voice, but Piers' eyes stayed on you. "Y-yes! I'm just passing off my extras to Milo like normal!" You quickly put together a box of what you didn't sell and handed it to the grass trainer. "Who's that?" Piers asked.

The room went silent. "Um, this is my boyfriend... Tai..." You said, making your voice loud and clear as you gathered your things, absentmindedly tugging on your long sleeves. Piers watched this with interest before turning to your boyfriend. Tai glared down at him, but it quickly turned to a smile. "You ready to go, honey? I'm starving." He said. His words sounded so genuine, but you knew what hid behind those words. You swallowed and nodded. "I'm sorry guys, time to go. I'll be open again tomorrow." You walked around the corner, where Tai grabbed your hand tightly and led you out.

Once the other three were out, you locked up. Tai grabbed your hand again. "Let's go, honey." His grip was tight. You had to stop yourself from wincing. You managed to wave at your friends and caught Piers' eyes on you. It was like he was trying to read your thoughts. You gave him a small smile with pink cheeks until Tai squeezed harder and forced you to turn around.

That night, you were laying in bed with your boyfriend. It was cold out, and he had taken all the blankets. Your own fault, though, right? That's what Tai said. You had talked to an unfamiliar man, trying to seduce him. That's why you had a large bruise forming on your side and why you were delegated to the cold side of the bed. After all, he was still letting you sleep on the bed. He loved you. No sleep came to you, much like other nights. You don't remember the last time you slept well.

You're probably wondering, why don't your Rotom help you? Well, they were scared, too. Tai had a Krookodile that he would sick on your poor pokémon if they tried to defend you. You had no one to protect you. Tai was the only one who could. But pleading for mercy only made things worse. You used to trust Tai with your life, but that was a mistake. You can't even remember why you chose to be with him in the first place, but you couldn't leave. He wouldn't let you. He'd find you. And you'd have no one to stop him.

You closed your eyes, hoping your dreams could save you from this nightmare.

You dreamed of your bakery. The warmth and comfort it provided you, even on the worst days. The smell of sweet sugar wafted through the air. You weren't nervously checking outside the windows for someone. You felt at peace. Then, another scent permeated the sugar. Leather. A pair of light blue eyes was beside you. Piers was holding you close, and so gently, like you would break. "Piers?" You asked. Your voice didn't tremble, you didn't feel fear, you were happy. Piers was saying something back, but you couldn't hear. "Huh?" He started to fade, and you panicked. "N-no! Don't go! Please! Piers, I'm scared!"

You woke up. Tai was still asleep. You looked at the clock. 4:30 am. You needed to get started on the day, baking your treats. And you could leave before Tai woke up.

You were able to lose yourself in your work that day. You had made a variety of pies and cakes for today, along with a couple of batches of cookies. Your shop was doing well. You had a steady stream of customers coming in. It helped a lot.

The bell chimed, "Welcome!" You greeted, then almost dropped a box of sweets. Light blue eyes and the smell of leather. "P-Piers." You blushed. He gave you a small smile and a wave. "Can I talk to you?" He asked quietly. You looked around. You didn't see Tai out the windows, and your customers were happily eating their treats at various tables. You nodded. "Um, come with me..quickly..." You nodded at one of the Rotoms to safeguard the front while you took Piers to the back.

"Um, can I help you?" You asked a little nervously as you both sat on some crates in the back. Piers stared at you. "How long?" "H-huh?" Your voice came out high pitched. Piers gently, but quickly grabbed your arm, pushing up your long sleeve. "Piers no!" You couldn't stop him. Your arm was covered in cuts and slowly healing bruises. You looked away in shame and embarrassment. "How long has he been doing this to you?" "How did you know...?" Your voice was so quiet now.

Piers let go. "I just know... how long?" He asked again, his voice was quiet now too. "A year.." You answered truthfully. You're not sure why you told him. There was just something about the man in front of you that... you trusted. "Why don't you leave?" "He'd find me. He'd drag me back. I'd have no one to protect me...his Krookodile hurts my Rotom. And I love my bakery..." You answered. Piers clicked his tongue, "Making a bad name for dark type pokémon...I don't like it..." You didn't know how to respond. "I can get you out of there, y'know?" He offered, but you quickly shook your head no. "N-no, thank you. I barely know you..." You said. But... "But..thank you for listening...it feels good to really talk to someone about this..." You smiled at him, a half smile, but a real one. Piers smiled back, "Anytime. OK, if I come in to check in?" "Yes." You answered quickly. "Um, but come in around 2 pm. Tai is always busiest at that time, so he won't be here to check on me..." Piers nodded before standing up. "Got it, I'll see you tomorrow [Name]?" Your name rolled off his tongue so naturally. It made you shiver pleasantly. "Y-yes, see you tomorrow, Piers."

That night, you dreamed of Piers and the bakery again. But the view outside the window was different. You didn't see the rolling hills of Turfield. You didn't see the Wooloo grazing. You saw a dark city street with loud passersby. It didn't worry you though, you were safe there. The people there protected you. Piers spoke again, and this time, you could hear him. "Do you trust me?" "Yes." The word flew out of your mouth, but you could tell you meant it.

Every day after Piers visit, he would come in at 2pm. He'd hang out behind your counter while you worked, and your Rotom seemed to like him. You two would talk and laugh, and he'd get first dibs on your fresh batches of sweets.

You had found out that he's known quite a few people who were abused by their partners, and that's how he knew what was going on with you. And you opened up to him about everything going on with you. How your parents passed away a few years ago leaving you alone, but Piers offered that he and his little sister could be your new family. It was tempting, but you declined. You didn't want to be a sister to Piers.

You had started to notice how excited you'd get for 2pm to come around, the disappointment when he had to leave, the giggles and colored cheeks that would adjourn your face when he spoke, the same look he had on his face when you spoke. You two just...clicked. Your dreams at night were filled with you and Piers running a bakery together in Spikemuth, and you could trust him to care for you. "Do you trust me?" "Yes, more than anything."

You had realized quickly your feelings for the dark type singer. But you squashed them down and kept them in your dreams. Because you were scared. Scared that being with Piers would bring Tai to him, and Tai could hurt him. You didn't want that. Right? Or could this be the first time in a long time that you did something you really wanted.

You had been seeing Piers for a few months now. You had managed to keep him a secret from Tai, who was none the wiser. But Piers had always come, every day at 2pm. Not today, though. You looked sadly at the clock as it hit 2:45 pm. Your Rotom seemed to pick up on your mood as they weren't baking the treats as fast as they normally do. "Guess we got pretty used to him coming, huh?" You asked them, but they gave no reply.

The chime above your door rang, and your heart thumped in your chest. "W-welcome..." Your welcome fizzled out as you saw Tai standing there. He smiled so lovingly at you as he approached. "Hey sweetie, I got the rest of the day off, think you can close early? We can spend time together?" Your palms started to sweat,"I..." The door chimed again, and fear gripped at your heart. "Um, welcome!" You saw the irritation flash across Tai's face.

When you looked at the door. There was a young girl with eyes similar to Piers', and you recognized her as Marnie, Piers' little sister. "Are you still open, miss?" Marnie asked, a knowing smile on her face. You glanced at your boyfriend, "I um am just getting ready to close." Your voice came out high again. "I'd just like to place an order? It doesn't have to be ready until tomorrow night?" She stopped further inside. You looked at Tai again. His voice came out calm, "Just take the order, I'll wait over here." He took a seat at a table, and Marnie walked up.

"I just need a marble cake for tomorrow evening. You deliver, right?" "Um yes, where do you need it delivered?" You were writing down the information. "Spikemuth gym." Your heart thumped in your chest. "O-ok, what time do you need it delivered?" "7pm? Is that ok?" Tai stood up, "That's way too late!" Marnie reached into her bag and pulled out a large wad of money. Your and Tai's eyes widened. "There's extra for you too. You can even stay if you'd like? I can get you set up in a hotel?" She offered.

You were trying to read her, but her face left nothing. "Woah, that's a lot of money." Tai laughed, "Take it, sweetie," Tai raised his hand dismissively, making you flinch. Marnie's eyebrow twitched. "I'll have the boys over tomorrow night. You go ahead and work." He glared at you, "Just behave." You nodded fearfully and took the money from Marnie.

The next night, Tai was having the boys over while you went on this overnight delivery. Your Rotom kept you company in the Coviknight taxi ride. You had spotted Marnie immediately as you landed. "Um, hi Marnie!" You called out nervously. Marnie smiled, "[Name] it's nice to officially meet you without that brute." She seemed so nice, you couldn't help but smile. "It's nice to officially meet you too. Piers talks about you a lot. Oh!" You covered your mouth with one of your hands, cheeks pink. But Marnie just smiled, "He talks about you a lot too. Follow me, he'll be here soon. Oh, and he has no idea you're coming." "Huh?"

You followed Marnie into the city, where you saw multiple people all dressed the same running around and putting decorations up. You read them as you walked closer to the gym. "Happy..birthday...?" You stopped. "I-is today Pier's birthday!?" You asked, almost screaming. No one noticed. Marnie looked back at you, "Did I not mention? Yea, that cake is for his party, guess you wouldn't have guessed that since I asked for a plain looking cake?" "B-but I didn't get him anything!" You stammered. Your Rotom buzzed around you, sensing your panic. "Don't worry, you being here will be enough..." Marnie came close and whispered just loud enough for you to hear. "He kinda told me about your situation. He's really worried about you. But he also really fancies you." Your face heated up, and she grabbed your arm. "Come on, let's not dawdle."

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Piers!" Everyone yelled out as Piers entered the gym. Marnie stayed by your side as the rest of Team Yell, as you learned they call themselves, mobbed him. Piers didn't look like he knew what to do, but you could see a small smile. "Uh, thanks, mates? Who's idea was this?" "Ours! But Marnie helped a lot!" One of the members yelled and pointed to Marnie. Piers found his sister in the crowd and smiled, but then his gaze moved toward you. His eyes widened, and you gave him a shy wave. "Uh, 'scuse me." He got out of the swarm and walked toward you both. You grabbed Marnie's arm nervously.

"Hey bro, happy birthday." Marnie greeted. "Thanks, Marnie...what are you doing here [Name]?" His eyes were so soft. It made your face heat up. "U-um, I brought you a birthday cake, and Marnie invited me to stay...h-happy birthday!" You smiled. A faint blush made its way onto Piers cheek. "Thanks...I'm glad you're here..." Music started blasting across the gym as Team Yell members started to dance, and Marnie went to join them. Piers glanced at you and held his hand out. "Wanna dance with me?" You hesitated. Tai's angry face popped up in your mind. "I-I'm not sure.." The smile on Piers face never wavered. "Well, do you trust me?" You gasped but took his hand. "Yes."

You don't remember the last time you had that much fun. You danced, drank, and ate the whole night with Piers by your side. But you still stayed away from any alcohol, Tai would be furious if he found out. Piers rarely let go of your hand the whole night, making you laugh and smile. He helped push...most thoughts of Tai out of your mind. And as the party winded down, you and Piers had slipped out.

"Piers, this was great! You guys really know how to party!" The smile never left your face. Piers gazed at you, "I'm glad you came [Name]..." He squeezed your hand. You're not sure why, but you moved closer to Piers, finding comfort in being so close. He released your hand and instead moved his arm around your waist, pulling you close. You looked at him and realized how close his face was. You two just stood there and stared at each other. "[Name]..." Piers breathed out. The smell of leather was intoxicating and overwhelming. "Yes...?" "Do you trust me?" He moved a little closer. "Yes.." He pressed his lips to yours.

A million different feelings exploded from you. Care, happiness, lust, love...and a small dash of guilt. But that was quickly squashed as he moved his tongue into your mouth. When you finally pulled away for air, Piers kept you close. "Stay? For tonight? I want to keep you safe..." He caressed your cheeks gently. Instead of answering, you pulled him in for another kiss.

The door to Piers' room slammed open. You both fell through the doorway, lips glued together. Piers kicked the door closed and laid you on his bed. "You're beautiful..." Piers whispered before reaching for your clothes. You blushed, "P-Piers..." He kissed up your body slowly. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he reached your lips again. "N-no... but I'm scared..." Piers kissed you again. "I promise I won't let him, or anyone hurt you again...I love you [Name]. I have since the first time I saw you..." Piers' confession made your heart burst with affection. You clenched your legs together and felt a few tears escape.

Piers wiped the tears away gently with his thumb. "Say the word, and this all stops, ok?" "Piers...i-i love you too...and that scares me so much..." Piers smiled gently and kissed you again, but much more softly. "I'll do anything to disperse your fears [Name]..." his shirt came off. "I won't let him hurt you again." His pants came off next. "I'm going to steal him from you..." The remainder of either of your clothes are gone. "I'm so unbelievable in love with you [Name]..." He reached toward his bedside drawer, pulling out a condom packet. Your eyes widened, and you grabbed his wrist. Piers stopped and stared at you. "You don't want..?" His question trailed off. You shyly looked way, "I...I want to feel you..."

Piers face lit up red. His body shuddered in anticipation. "Do you know what you're doing to me [Name]?" Piers groaned before throwing the small package to the floor. He leaned down on you again, "Has he ever...?" You shook your head no. "We always use a condom... and I'm clean... you're the first one..." Piers kissed you carefully, "I'm clean too...do you trust me [Name]?" He whispered against your lips. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his shoulders. "Yes..."

"I love you, Piers..." "I love you too [Name]...."

You and Piers wanted to be together, but you needed to be sure you were in a safe time to leave Tai once and for all. It had been a few months since you and Piers started this affair. You didn't take more trips to Spikemuth because Tai would've suspected. Piers still came by every day at 2 pm to spend time with you. And maybe once or twice, you would close the bakery and spend time with him in the backroom.

But lately, you have been feeling extremely tired and a little nauseous. And your period was late. You looked to your Rotom that were in their normal forms. "Is it...?" You ran out of your bakery.

Positive. That's what all the pregnancy tests you took said. You were panicking. You knew it wasn't Tai's. And if Tai found out, he knew it wouldn't be his either. Condoms may not be 100% effective, but you and Tai also hadn't had sex since you started seeing Piers.

You looked around the bakery. You needed to leave, but what about your shop? You loved this place dearly. It was your pride and joy. The bell above your door chimed, and Piers walked in. He smiled, and you felt a heat form in your belly. "Piers..." As soon as he was close, you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the backroom. "Already? Well, I won't say no?" Piers held you close, but you shook your head.

"I-i'm ready to leave Tai..b-but..." Piers tilted his head. "What's wrong?" He asked gently, cupping your cheek in his hand. So many things. So many things were wrong, yet so wonderful. "W-what about my bakery? I love this place..." Piers scratched his head thoughtfully, "Yea.. I was thinking about that. Well, it's a good thing there's an empty storefront waiting to be filled in Spikemuth. And I may or may not be on very good terms with Chairman Leon, who is more than willing to help you get out of here and help get a restraining order against that man."

You stared at Piers. In just one moment, you felt almost all your fears and worries melt away. Except one. "You could really do that?" You whispered. "I told you I won't let him hurt you anymore..." Piers kissed your forehead. Your heart hammered away in your chest. "L-let's do it...please Piers...I want to be yours...only yours..." "Then when you go home tonight, pack what you can. I'll come get you. Only what you need, ok?" You nodded.

"Th-theres something else..." You twisted your hands together nervously. Piers stared at you with concern. "What is it?" You took a deep breath and took his hand, placing it gently on your belly. Piers looked between his hand and your face. Realization finally dawned on him. "Y-you....i-it's mine...?" You had never heard Piers voice like this before, but you nodded. "Of course it's yours..." Piers smiled wide before pulling you in for a deep kiss. "I'll take care of both of you...and your Rotom, of course..."

You did as Piers said. When you got home, you acted normally, and Tai didn't seem to notice. "Dinner?" He demanded as you walked inside. "Y-yes, I'll start it. What would you like?" "Curry. Not too spicy." He answered, eyes not leaving the TV. You grit your teeth. You had to do this right. You couldn't let him hurt you. You placed a gentle hand on your stomach and got to work.

Once Tai was fed, you quickly went into your room and packed up a small bag with everything you needed. Nothing extra. You could replace things later. You snuck the bag back out into the kitchen and hid it amongst the cleaning supplies, Tai would never look there.

It seemed like your dinner was good because you managed to get through the night with no beatings. In the end, Tai stood up and kissed your cheek. You had to control the urge to recoil from his disgusting touch. "See what happens if you listen to me? Maybe I should reward you tonight?" You watched his eyes cloud with lust. You giggled nervously. "I've got to clean the kitchen first. Wouldn't want to leave an ugly mess." Tai's smile widened. "What a perfect girl I have. I'll see you in bed." As you turned to walk away, Tai smacked your butt making you yelp a bit. Tai retreated into his room, chuckling.

As soon as you heard the bedroom door close. You turned in the sink, then grabbed your bag and quietly walked out of the apartment. With each step you took further way from your prison, the more free you felt. You took the elevator down and stepped into the cool night air, where Piers was waiting.

This was it. You were finally going to be free of Tai and be with the man you loved. Carrying his child. So why were you hesitating? Piers seemed to notice as he stepped forward. "It's all taken care of. Are you ready?" Were you? Were you ready to step into the unknown? Into the fire? You looked Piers in the eye. He smiled gently and held his hand out. "Do you trust me?" Those words echoed I'm your mind.

You reached out and squeezed Piers hand. "I trust you." With Piers, you would fall as long as he was holding your hand.

A/N: I'm starting to think this should've been its own short book? Maybe it will, who knows? Thanks for sticking with me through this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 667 14
UwU here I go again with more oneshots. God it'll be hard keeping up with all my books at once but I also, really do not care. This is for the sake o...
369K 4.9K 120
Guess who learned how to write stories for EVERYONE regardless of gender or sexuality! (Because I stopped being in denial and came out as pansexual)...
21.3K 174 22
Requests closed these will just be short stories...... possibly very short.... Or possibly long... enjoy~ Best ratings ~ ~1 magikarp ~2 swsh ~2 Bede...
2.3K 13 9
I'm already simping for way too many characters and thought I mind as well make this sense the rest of my other ones are getting ignored- so uh ye- h...