Piano and Paintings | Yoonkoo...

By minkittenz

'Two Damaged People, Trying To Heal Each Other Is Called Love' The tale of a Pianist meeting the Painter on... More

Disclaimer!!!
⪼ Introducing ⪻
⪼ Prologue ⪻
⪼ Burn...? ⪻
⪼ Not Easy To Die ⪻
⪼ Those Mad Eyes ⪻
⪼ Feeling Of Love ⪻
⪼ Unexplainable Feelings ⪻
⪼ Dear Min Suga ⪻
⪼ Smile ⪻
⪼ Admiration ⪻
⪼ Under The Starry Night⪻
⪼ Attempted Murder ⪻
⪼ Tears ⪻
⪼ Dear Yoongi Hyung, ⪻
⪼ Secrets ⪻
⪼ What Is Love? ⪻
⪼ Painting ⪻
⪼ Broken Hearts ⪻
⪼ Letter ⪻
⪼ Living Corpse ⪻
⪼ End Of Season 1 ⪻
༺ Introducing ༻
༺ Past Love ༻
༺ Lost ༻
༺ Vulnerable ༻
༺ Letter ༻
༺ Gone ༻
༺ The New Butler ༻
༺ The Reunion ༻
༺ Declaration Of War ༻
༺ Settling The Matters ༻
༺ Back Home ༻
༺ Unfolding All The Truth ༻
༺ Yearning ༻
༺ Plans ༻
༺ Birthday Surprise ༻
༺ Happy And Happy ༻
༺ Love ༻
༺ Home ༻
༺ Once Again All Alone ༻
༺ The Secret Door ༻
༺ Suicide Attempt ༻
༺ Only Love Can Hurt Like This ༻
༺ Pouring Out ༻
༺ The Magnum Opus ༻
༺ Jungkook's diary page: 2 ༻
༺ Dark Past ༻
༺ A Big Family Reunion ༻
༺ Jungkook's Diary Page: 3 ༻
༺ Farewell ༻
༺ Forgotten ༻
༺ Black Swan ༻
༺ Amygdala ༻
༺ Revival Of The Memories ༻
༺ Love Is Not Over ༻
༺ Bloom ༻
༺ Marks ༻
༺ Paint Him ༻
༺ Euphoria ༻
༺ Ending Words ༻
≪ Epilogue ≫

༺ The Three Most Painful Words ༻

67 8 2
By minkittenz

Yoongi was in deep slumber when the sudden harsh knocking on the door made him jump and get scared. He sits up and confused gets off the bed, makes his way towards the door and opens it.

He was greeted by messy-haired yet shocked and worried-looking Seokjin, sweat was dripping down his forehead but he held a smile, A smile which spoke that Seokjin himself was shocked that he had been greeted with such a piece of good news in the middle of the night.

"It's Kook!" He exclaims even before Yoongi can say anything, Yoongi's eyes grow wide as he stares at Seokjin, his legs wanting to give up. His heart was not at all ready for the news.

"He is awake!"

+++

Everyone was at once at the hospital, no one was in their best state, Yoongi himself hadn't even properly brushed his hair and shit. He and Seokjin woke others and made their way in their vehicles towards the hospital.

"You should go first," Seokjin encouraged. They were standing outside the room, and from the small window, they could see Jungkook all awake and blinking while talking to the doctor. Yoongi wanted to rush in and hug him as hard as he could. He wanted to kiss him until his lips were torn.

He just wanted him back.

However, he was scared. What if Jungkook wasn't pleased? What if Jungkook was still angry at Yoongi? What if he hates Yoongi now?

All these questions were eating Yoongi away but with a deep breath, he hesitantly reached for the door and gave it a light push before entering.

The doctor's attention was diverted to him instantly along with Jungkook's who stared at him with wide doe eyes, his innocent eyes stared at Yoongi who slowly approached the bed and greeted the doctors.

"Min Yoongi, right? I will give you some time alone with him but make sure to come and talk to me along with Mr.Seokjin" The doctor says before dismissing the nurses and then with a bow he makes his leave. Yoongi bowed in response and as soon as the room was emptied, Yoongi's eyes slowly moved back to Jungkook who was still staring at him blankly.

"Hey Kookie..." Yoongi starts, his voice coming out weak and broken, he slowly sits down on the stool and looks at Jungkook who blinks and then lets out three words that tear down Yoongi's world.

"Who are you?"

It was like Yoongi had been robbed out of his breath. It was like his heart had stopped beating. He stared at Jungkook dumbfounded by his question, his throat had instantly grown dry as he stared at Jungkook. His hands trembled.

"H-Huh..?"

"I asked who are you, sir...? I can't seem to remember you..." Jungkook says, his voice soft and low. Yoongi's heart has been torn apart.

He doesn't remember him...

Jungkook no longer remembered who Yoongi was...

It meant he had forgotten everything they had done together...

All those days...

All those nights...

Everything is gone.

Jungkook remembered nothing.

He remembered nothing.

Yoongi's eyes grew hot as tears started to spill down. His breath hitched as he stared at Jungkook who was suddenly flustered by his crying.

"Ah! Why are you crying??" Jungkook innocently asks, causing Yoongi to sob out loud and slam his hand over his mouth. He shakes his head and stands up.

"I-" He couldn't form words, it was like his throat had been clogged. He couldn't get anything out. Words were stuck.

Jungkook had forgotten every single fucking thing.

"I am so fucking sorry!" Yoongi cries out and runs out of the room.

"Sir?! Sir!" Jungkook's voice grew distant and distant as Yoongi ran out of the hospital room. Seokjin and others were left flustered by his sudden action and rushed into Jungkook's room.

"We should go after Hyung!" Hoseok argues as Seokjin bites his bottom lip, he wants to check on Yoongi but Jungkook...

"Soobin? Can you take Hoseok to Jungkook's studio?" Seokjin requests to which Soobin nods and signals Hoseok to follow.

+++

"Oh god... oh my fucking god..." Yoongi was sitting in the corner, tears running down his cheeks nonstop, he had no idea how to stop crying, he was hurt so fucking badly. Jungkook had forgotten every single thing.

Everything,

What was he supposed to do now?

Will Jungkook even accept him now?

Will this Jungkook accept the scarred Min Yoongi?

The old Jungkook was in love with old Min Yoongi.

Will the new Jungkook fall in love with the new ugly scarred Min Yoongi?

Will he accept Yoongi as he did before?

Will he kiss him and compliment him with every sweet word there is?

Will he accept him?

Jungkook saved him in every way a person could be saved.

Will this new Jungkook save him?

"Jungkook..." Yoongi sobs, his weak pale hands over his face as he sobs as hard as he can.

"How can you leave me like this...?!" He yells.

"How could you leave me when you showed my heart what home was..?!"

"How can you leave me after becoming my home and my family? How can you leave me after becoming my every heartbeat and every breath?!"

"How can you be this cruel and selfish Jungkook?!"

"How can you make me fall in love with you and then leave me when I need you the most??"

"How can you be selfish!"

"You kissed my heart even before you touched me and then..."

"And then this is how you leave?!"

"What about the promises of never leaving me alone?!"

"You said you will never leave me!"

"Then why?!!"

"WHY!?!!"

"Hyung???! Open the door!" Hoseok yells out from the outside banging on the door, sweat dripping down his forehead in fear of Yoongi not taking some harsh step. Yoongi doesn't respond and continues to sob.

"Hyung!! Open the door please!" Hoseok begs but receives no response.

"Hyung??" Soobin's voice calls out as well but Yoongi ignores them and cries, his head hidden between his knees, tears running as he cries.

Why is it that he always suffers?

Why is it that he never gets love and happiness...?

Why is that when he is so close to happiness and love...

Is it always robbed out of it?

Why does this always happen to him?

What has he even done?

He had always asked for love...

From his parents...

From Namjoon...

From Jungkook...

No one stayed.

Everyone left.

He was robbed of his happiness every single time.

Every single fucking time.

It always feels like he is waiting for something that is never gonna happen to him.

Never.

Today has to be his worst day...

Today he saw a stranger...

A stranger who was once his life and his world.

That was the same body...

But not the soul...

He looked at Yoongi with such confusion.

This stranger no longer remembered Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi who once he claimed was the love of his life.

His world.

To Jeon Jungkook...

Min Yoongi was now a stranger.

And it was the most painful thing Yoongi had ever encountered.

It ached so much that he was throbbing.

He was in so much pain he no longer could breathe.

His eyes hurt.

His throat hurts.

His heart hurts.

Everything just hurts!

"Jungkook..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 89 11
producer yoongi by a twist of fate falls for his long time associate and idol jungkook but things start to get complicated as jungkook begins to feel...
3.8K 305 24
"you're beautiful" those are the words he constantly told her, as she was crying. start: 7/3/17 end: 30/3/17 [cover picture of jimin © to owner]
1.1K 132 13
in which a boy attempts to fix a broken relationship that is pulling him down with it ≖ a min yoongi short story
427 37 8
. . . . .