PB

By Zawww_w2

DO NOT MENTION ON OTHER PLATFORMS IF YOU WANT THIS TO BE TAKEN DOWN!!! More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CAHPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 28

73 3 0
By Zawww_w2

I went back to Alice's Labyrinth despite the manager's advice since I disliked being in debt.

"You were looking for me."

He walked quickly down the hallway, narrowing his eyes slightly. He seemed to disapprove that I hadn't gone yet. So I just got straight to the point quickly. I thrusted my hand forward handing over a convenience store bag, the manager with a bruise on one cheek asked ' What ? ' and then blinked. Inside the bag contained different porridge packets.

"Your mouth must have been torn."

As soon as I finished speaking, I turned to leave, but he called after me. What is it? I questioned with my eyes. As he gave me a warm smile.

"The director will contact you separately, but I think it is best for you not to come here for a while."

"..."

"A certain celebrity with Chairman Kim asked us to look for an artist."

It was evident who the celebrity was. So who they're looking for is...

"They are looking for someone named Baekwon Lee. We stated that we did not know anyone with such name. So I'm hoping that helps?"

As I ascended the stairs, I kept thinking of the smiling manager with blue bruises instead of Chairman Kim with snake eyes or Myeong-shin searching for Lee Baek-won.

The manager showed me the film's schedule and suggested we talk about acting, but it seemed like my head would continue to be troubling if I was alone. The weird behavior of the madman was also a factor, but most of them were Myeong-sin's sponsor, whom I only glanced at. I just looked at his face and sensed foreboding. It was like a nightmare in which the Myeong-sin whom I wished to avenge was joined to another Myeong-shin like a vine. And when I opened the door to the office I came to shake off those thoughts, I was welcomed by a familiar sight I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Hu oaaa- Manager, what if I don't shudder in front of the camera? I mean, what if I don't get what the director wants because I can't sense anything?"

Hansoo brought about the most pointless worries on the planet. Of course, this was an issue because there was someone who entertained him.

"It's okay!! In front of the camera, you're just like a fool! If there are people who are dumber than you in the world, tell them to come out!"

The manager gave him a thumbs up and turned his actor into a fool. Hansoo then smiled brightly as if he was receiving the best compliment in the world.

"Right? Isn't it true that I'm the best at trembling in front of the camera? Haha~ Yes, I can do it!"

When Hansoo clenched his fist, the manager patted him on the shoulder like he was very proud.

"Of course, there's no fool who can keep up with you."

Yes, that's right. No fools can keep up with you two. Then suddenly two other people popped into my head as well. Maybe Photographer Lee and Alice Labyrinth's boss wouldn't have a hard time keeping up... Then I thought about it, I suddenly realised that I was a fool myself for even thinking about it, and gave up on my thoughts. Then, just in case that energy was contagious, I sat across the table from them.

At that point, perhaps because I was thinking of that guy, the manager received a call from one of the two people I was pondering about. The manger answered the phone without looking at the caller with an enthusiastic voice.

"Yes, this is Deukpal Choi from Dream Entertainment... Huh! Photographer Lee!"

As he took a deep breath, the manager's face darkened with horror. Then he lowered his voice and whispered.

"... What's the matter? Huh? Our Taemin?"

The manager glanced at me once and then stood up to continue.

"Oh, I've mentioned that before. Taemin is not currently in Korea. Yes, that's correct. Went to Amazon. Amazon. A place full with bugs that Photographer Lee despises and where the world's largest snake walks hand in hand with a crocodile. So, uh, don't... Huh? When are you coming?"

The manager gave a quick glance then walked to the end of the room, banged his head against the corner of the wall and spat out.

"I'm not sure. My friend is sick... what? What is the name of my friend? Wa- wahoo or something? Why do you ask? What?!!! You think you're going to Amazon for a photoshoot?!!! You're going to find Taemin and take a nude photos of him while you're there?!"

The manager shouted in the corner, then became silent for a long time. He then made a firm decision.

"... Shoot me. I'll take it all off! I'll show you everything without hiding nothing! Don't be uncomfortable to shoot me... Huh? Photographer Lee? Photographer Lee?

The manager who was shouting for Photographer Lee, who seemed to have hung up the phone, barely turned around from the corner. Then he said a word to us who were silent.

"Haha. No big deal."

However, when he returned to his seat, his face was filled with the determination to take nude photos. I of course had nothing to say as I was currently at Amazon. But where was Amazon? I think I heard it somewhere, but the manager asked as if he wanted to change the subject.

"By the way, it must have been hard yesterday, aren't you tired?"

Before I could answer that it was okay, Hansoo abruptly reported the news.

"Did you hear? Our travel expenses were said to be covered by the company. We don't even need to sleep in a tent! Hee hee~"

Travel expenses? Tent? I looked at the manager and wondered what they meant.

"Ah, that... I'm sorry, I should have told you first, but it was decided all of a sudden."

"So, what is it?"

I asked, but the manager, who was suddenly excited, only talked about other things.

"I never expected such an outpouring of support. I was taken aback by a phone call this morning. Of course, doesn't this imply that the company places a great value on you and Hansoo? hahahaha~"

"..."

"Hmmmm, what did you ask?"

When I looked at him with oppressive eyes, the manager finally gave me a proper answer.

"Actually, after the filming schedule was set, I hinted at Director Park. It's a little role, but I didn't have any other commitments, so I viewed it as an extension of class, and I wondered if we could go to the movie set. However, this will not be temporary, and to be honest, I assumed that even if permission was granted, it would only take 3 or 4 days. Of course, I wasn't expecting it, but I received a phone call this morning. The company will back you up, so go ahead and participate in the film as much as you like!"

I calmly asked him, who was about to get excited again.

"Did you tell them our scene is only 3-4 minutes long?"

"..."

I guessed the issue by looking at the manager, who kept his mouth still. He most likely exaggerated to gain approval. It's also quite large. However, another reason sprang to me faintly. The person who was supporting this work. Was the madman truly trying to help me by granting permissions? But I immediately became intrigued. Even if he has private feelings, I believe he will draw a line in public matters... Even if he said he would pay for anything I wanted. While I was thinking about something, the manager gloomily explained.

"At first, it's just a short scene, but you still don't know if you go to the set to help? If any of the actors are unable to attend, they may require a replacement immediately, and the screen time will be extended. Movies, unlike dramas, will undergo significant changes during production..."

The manager faltered at the end of the sentence and glanced at me. Hansoo next to him also had the same nervous expression. The atmosphere was like asking permission from me to report accurately to Chief Park.

"... Let's go."

Saying one sentence, the two held hands with excitement like children. I thought about whether I should go on my own even now, but there was something that caught me from the manager's words.

"By the way, what do you mean going to the filming set and helping out?"

"Huh? Uh... Ah, that's."

Looking at him sharply, who was trying to blur his words, the manager confessed honestly.

"You heard it from PD Jung, right? Because the film is practically at the level of an independent film, it appears that a lot of labor and equipment are required. Of course, there are others who can assist, but they'll most likely require more hands. So..."

There may be more appearance sequences if you go and help. Is this a common occurrence? The manager's statements seemed like bluffing to someone like me who is unfamiliar with anything about movies. After all, the cast should have been chosen and filmed in accordance with the story. I didn't believe it, but the manager pushed me hard enough that I nodded without showing it. It makes no difference how hard I work. To become acquainted with this industry, I think carrying equipment on a film shoot may be as beneficial as an acting lesson. The only surprise was the timing of departure.

"Are you leaving right away?"

When the manager asked us to start leaving, Hansoo asked back in surprise.

"Yes. Producer Jung actually filmed about 1/3 of this movie, then stopped for about a month because the budget was tight, and then started again. So you should join soon. Who knows when it will stop?"

For the first time he showed his managerial calculations, adding another reason.

"And Chief Park wanted us to leave immediately as one of the conditions for going."

"Chief Park?"

When I asked again, the manager also tilted his head as if he did not understand.

"Yes. At the same time, he was begging to take you with me."

Several scenes raced across my head at the same time. Chairman Kim and manager Alice, whom I saw the day before, urged me not to come for a while. Was it because of that? I felt odd when I learned that Director Yoon, the madman, was attempting to assist me in leaving. I suppose he was truly helping me. And I remembered the issue that had been gnawing at my neck all night.

Chairman Kim. Myeong-shin's sponsor could be a very dangerous individual. To the point where the madman is attempting to conceal my identity. Then there was greater curiosity. Fortunately, I was accompanied by someone who appeared to know a little bit about this person. I opened my mouth to the manager who remained while Hansoo went home to organize his house.

"Manager."

After a moment of silence after calling to book a motel room, he lifted a happy face.

"Hmm?"

"You said before... That if I wanted to find a sponsor, I had to be prepared even if it meant sucking dick of a 70-year-old man."

The manager's hand stopped in midair as he jotted down the motel's information in a notebook.

"... What about that?"

"Were you using Myeongshin as an example?"

He put down a promotional ballpoint pen handed out on the street on the table.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Do you know anything about Myeong-shin's sponsor, Chairman Kim?"

As soon as the talk about Chairman Kim came out, his gaze turned serious.

"You absolutely shouldn't touch that old man."

I answered him as if joking as he spoke firmly.

"You said the same thing when I mentioned Director Yoon."

"No, Director Yoon is different. Director Yoon is a knife-like person, and you can only get kicked out of the company but..."

He shook his head hastily added.

"But with Chairman Kim, it's not simply for that reason. The problem. I mean that old man..."

After he stopped talking, he bit his lower lip once and looked straight at me.

"He is not a person. He's not human."

i know. Because his eyes do not appear to be human. As he grew older, he became more and more like a snake, with just selfish avarice remaining.

"No way. Taemin-ah. If you want revenge on Myeong-shin, you should just take revenge only on Myeong-shin. You just have to work really hard to become a top actor and anger Myeong-shin, right? Not Chairman Kim, though. Never, ever get that old man's attention."

The last words were mixed with fear.

"Did something happen to the manager as a result of catching Chairman Kim's attention?"

"..."

For a long time, there was silence, but the manager's mouth did not open. I twisted the corners of my mouth and smiled, which I couldn't help but do.

"Am I right?"

"Taemin-ah..."

"I am right."

Looking at him, who didn't respond till the end, I realized there was something more. I gently stated things that, of course, I had done in the past.

"Did they come to your house to find you?"

His eyes widened and my lips curled even more.

"They must have walked into the house while wearing their shoes, grabbed the wife and children, and pulled out a knife in front of the manager. When the manager saw the children, who were frightened, crying uncontrollably, and just calling for their father, the manager would have said that he would do anything."

"... Stop it."

Finally, the manager said something with a pale face. For a brief moment, an image of someone from his past flashed across his face, but he swiftly removed it from his thoughts. That strategy is always effective.

"Is it because of that? The reason why you didn't want to take revenge even though Myeong-shin hurt you so badly."

Even without hearing the answer, I could tell from the manager's trembling eyes. And how Myeong-shin was able to run wild like that. He couldn't comprehend the period of obscurity and failure he underwent just because he was immature.

So this was the reason. No matter how messed up they are, they carry an eerie presence on their backs that people who have been subjected to cannot respond against. Myeong-shin, how did he grasp Chairman Kim? Of course, that would not be a typical strategy. I asked forcefully, looking at the manager.

"Myeong-sin didn't just suck the penis of an old man in his 70s."

"..."

"What exactly did he do? Didn't he do something that was perfectly suitable for Chairman Kim?"

I urged the manager, who swallowed saliva with embarrassed eyes.

"Like playing SM with an old man?"

"Taemin ah..."

"I have to know how terrible that person is so I can avoid him."

He seemed to be conflicted with what to say, then he frowned slightly and opened his mouth with difficulty.

"Chairman Kim... was not a well-known person in the entertainment industry. He had never been a sponsor for any artist before, but Myeong-shin found him in a secret meeting. "

"What kind of meeting?"

Hesitating again, he spat out a short English word with a sigh. But it was a word I didn't know. What does that mean? When I asked, I heard a word I knew this time.

"Rape."

"..."

"Chairman Kim's taste is... watching. The more he witnesses them being beaten to death, bleeding, and raped, the more he rejoices. That way, the old man's thing stands."

Among the words the manager struggled to explain, there was one thing I couldn't understand. Myeong-shin is an actor. An actor's assets are an uninjured face and a tattoo less body. But if he was beaten to death and spilled blood, of course the wound must still remain... In an instant I understood everything, and I also realized that what the manager initially said was true. Myeong-shin is sucking the penis of a 70-year-old man. It's only that he's also producing the stimulation he needs to erect that old man's penis. Obtaining materials to be raped.

At first glance, yellow haired and a good impression passed through my mind. Right. I thought it was just greed like elementary school kids that like to recruit juniors, but that wasn't it. Of course, finding someone to rape is difficult. However, giving money to prostitutes will not be exciting etheir. Because the acting is unavoidably visible.

But what if there are groups of people who will gladly devote themselves to a man? It also provides them with advantages. There will be no regrets if you offer them a prize for only one role. It must have been a wonderful world that Chairman Kim could not let go of. Myeong-sin, who introduced him to new delights, was a priceless treasure. A treasure, huh...

Song Myeong-shin, you bastard, you've been playing the part of a nasty pimp, haven't you?

"Myeong-shin wasn't that kind of kid originally."

I turned my cold eyes to the manager's small sigh. After meeting their eyes, he made an excuse on behalf of Myeongshin.

"That kid wasn't the type of person, who would do such a terrible thing. Constantly getting his roles stolen, dirty rumors spread from competing actors that the management company couldn't keep up with. After that, he was trampled on a few times by the media. Because his work kept going against his will, he also gradually became more cruel. It was also my fault that he..."

"People don't change."

I interrupted, the manager raised his lifeless eyes. I smiled at him again. How strange, I keep smiling like that.

"It's inherent nature."

The selfishness that tells the man with the knife who to kill other than himself; it was because he had a heart with no conscience to report to the police in the first place. The Myeong-sin now is the one who hasn't changed. He simply cares about himself and doesn't care if someone is stabbed or raped. Just like I haven't changed either. However, the manager's eyes were clouded with guilt. People are strange. The size of the bowl that makes you feel guilty differs greatly.

"Tell me. Do all celebrities have sponsors?"

"No, but..."

"If not, you must have money to be successful right?"

I asked him one last time when his mouth shut.

"Is there another sponsor like Chairman Kim?"

"... None."

"Then don't feel bad for Myeong-shin, who chose the quick but dangerous path. It was just what he wanted."

Giving advise to an older man is uncomfortable. Particularly when the other person hears it without becoming angry. The type who can reflect on himself and listen to what others have to offer. Maybe Myeong-shin was probably as uncomfortable with the manager as I was?

"If the manager didn't warn me about Chairman Kim, was it because you thought I wouldn't really want revenge?"

He nodded after a moment of silence as if my guess was correct.

"Yes. And I expected your goals to change as you worked. Rather than destroying someone, I wanted you to grow and improve. Then revenge will be postponed by itself. But now it's a little frightening. I think you would concentrate on revenge while ignoring yourself."

A sad glint appeared in the manager's eyes.

"Of course, you're thinking that right now. But you don't know what will happen to us, so don't make hasty assumptions. And also."

The manager, who stopped talking, emphasized once more.

"You can't touch him. Don't even think of running into that old man."

"It's too late."

The manager's eyes widened in an instant. He appeared to have stopped breathing before asking if he was ready to puke.

"You- Have you met? Did you meet Chairman Kim?"

I replied softly, fearing he would have a heart attack.

"I just brushed right past him."

Besides, I don't have anyone precious to be threatened with. I swallowed those words, but the manager's anxiety did not diminish.

"Did you make eye contact? Didn't you hear something weird?"

I declined. The manager then sighed with relief.

He considers it to be rebellious. It might not seem like a big deal, but if he is even the slightest bit offended or doesn't like something, he will make you weep and beg on the floor regardless, making him an extremely tough person to please. In retrospect, Myeong-shin is actually...

The manager shook his head.

"I'm curious how he can get along with that old man."

Additionally, he's also after Director Yoon. Then it dawned on me all of a sudden. Perhaps Chairman Kim was aware that Myeong-shin was pursuing Director Yoon. They don't seem to be lovers as much as partners. Someone who supplies the rape victim while sucking his dick. Therefore, Myeong-shin may believe that the supply of sacrifices will go without a hitch if he gains more influence in the entertainment industry.

Does that madman know all this? Of course he does. He hates Chairman Kim because of this. He views the "sacrifices" as being the company's property. Because of this, he's attempting to defeat Chairman Kim while simultaneously bringing Meong-shin down as well. And the reason he was eager to help me, someone he had only just met.

The odd thing was Myeong-sin... Did he believe Director Yoon didn't know who he was? It is evident that he would refuse from his position as a company executive. That brat is still trying to seduce him, which is unusually foolish.

"Why is Myeong-shin aiming for Director Yoon?"

"It must be because of the drama you mentioned before. Our company is holding the copyrights to it, so if you want to get the role..."

"Director Yoon may not know who Myeong-shin's sponsor is. But he must know what Myeong-shin is trying to pull the trainees for."

The manager's face hardened in response to what I stated. I was certain. Myeong-shin was exploiting those aspiring celebrities as a sacrifice.

"Of course, Myeong-sin will is aware that Director Yoon knows of him. Isn't it weird, therefore, to approach Director Yoon, who is certain to despise him?"

"Hopeless... I think he knows that."

When I looked at him with eyes that wanted to know more, it took a while and the manager unwillingly opened his mouth.

"I'm not sure about this either. According to rumors, Dream's president has chosen Director Yoon as the future president. Director Yoon rose to the position of corporate executive solely on his own skills. There are shareholders who oppose the president, but one recently joined this side." I heard that he was in the US branch, and was highly respected, so when he returned to Korea, he was immediately assigned the position of director. Director Yoon is also very ambitious, but the problem is that the CEO's power is too weak to support Director Yoon. There are shareholders who oppose the president, but one recently joined this side."

I think I can guess without hearing any more. Chairman Kim, who has recently been interested in the entertainment industry.

"I heard Chairman Kim purchased a large number of stocks. Director Yoon, while he won't be president right now, won't there be a day when he needs Chairman Kim's strength? Apart from the president, no one else supports Director Yoon. Many stockholders still hate Director Yoon. So Myeong-shin must have had that in mind. Even though Director Yoon rejects it now, he will grasp the truth and accept it one day. After all, Myeong-shin is Chairman Kim's."

Shareholder.... Suddenly, I remembered that madman saying he was one of the shareholders for Dream before.

"Looks like Director Yoon's stocks are not enough."

"Huh? Probably so. Because, I didn't see Director Yoon's name on the list of major shareholders of the company."

Huh? I feel like there was something strange here. I frowned while wringing my mind, when my mind suddenly recalled what the Director of Alice Labyrinth said to me.

{"Really, you are even more unlucky since Song Yoohan's sponsor is the very powerful chairman Kim... Ah, that's right! Jay! You have Jay!"}

If Director Alice has strongly recommended him like that, doesn't that mean he can confront Chairman Kim to some extent? But not a major shareholder... I couldn't understand it, so I grimaced. The manager asked 'What's wrong?' and I raised my confused eyes.

"Who has the most power in Dream, or should I say stocks, who has the most?"

The manager's answers were a bit strange, however.

"Oh, that's not a person, it's a company."

"Company?"

"Yes. So, in terms of people, the company's largest shareholder is also Dream's major shareholder."

Why was this so complicated? When I grumbled in my heart, the manager added it as if it was just a casual mention.

"The retired chairman must be the company's largest shareholder. I heard he recently set up an inheritance... In any case, the Han family will inherit it immediately."

Huh? The Han family?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 401 116
I am not the writer of this story the original writer is born2besad this is just a reupload. If sad at any point wants me to take it down I will.
11.8K 92 7
the video on YouTube is restricted so I've posted it here hope you like it... And continuation will be here only
157 21 30
This is my story from the website Quotev! If any stories are similar that aren't from this account or my Quotev account @TeriEspinosa, then please re...
153K 2.1K 79
Not much to really say since the title explains it all. Requests are closed!!!!!