Let Me

By unbreakable16_

What happens when dancer Denzel falls for his boss? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 29

390 20 11
By unbreakable16_

Denzel
"Okay, now so this one." I handed Eissa the block and he put it in the square hole. "Good job." I clapped and he copied me. "Good job, buddy." I picked him up and tickled him, causing him to laugh. After a little while,
I stopped and took him back to the living room.

Janet wanted to keep him on a good sleeping schedule and I was making sure to keep up with it. So it was time to feed him. I put him in his playpen and turned on that Paw Patrol show again. He squealed in excitement when he saw it. I just shook my head as he pulled himself up by holding the side of the playpen so he could see better. This kid was something else.

I made his bottle and put a little of these vitamin drops in it that Janet wanted him to have. Going back into the living room, I picked him up and we sat on the couch as he drank his bottle. He refused to let me hold it for him so I let him do his big one.

When he finished the bottle, I sat it to the side and he laid back against me. He slumped back like he had just worked a twelve hour shift. This kid is something else, but I loved him. He was a major part of my world now and I couldn't imagine life without him. I don't even want to entertain the idea.

He started fussing a little bit and that let me know he was getting sleepy. He started climbing over me, trying to stand up. "Calm down, man." He started to cry. "I know. I know." I hugged him and rubbed his back. "Shhh." I felt him still trying to fight sleep but it was clear he was about to give into it. Eventually, he laid on my shoulder and fell asleep. I held him for a little longer before laying him down on the couch and covering him up.

I decided to use this time to clean up a little after him. He's a lot more active now as he gets bigger, so he's making a bigger mess. Janet gets a little annoyed with it but I just clean up after him because he's just too precious to be mad at.

As I was cleaning, there was a knock at the door. It was getting pretty late so I wondered who it was. I opened it and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey."

"You have a key, why didn't you use it?"

"I didn't know if..."

"You can use your key. Come in." She walked in and I closed the door.

"Where's Eissa?"

"Knocked out on the couch." She went over to him and smiled as she watched him sleep. "He wore himself out."

"What did y'all do?"

"We played games and with toys. He tried to stand up and dance. It was cute."

"Awww."

"I recorded it for you so you could see."

"Thank you." She looked back at me. There was some silence.

"So what's up?"

"I came to apologize. I didn't give you a chance to really talk or explain and for that, I'm truly sorry."

"It's okay, baby." I pulled her into a hug. "Just know when I say that I'm not like those other dudes, I mean it. I love you." She laid her head on me.

"I was just worried that you had been lying to me this whole time."

"Never that."

"Good." She looked up at me and I gave her a kiss. "And I'll never keep Eissa from you. I said that out of anger. I know how much he means to you."

"That's big homie." She laughed and pulled away.

"Denzy, I do love you and I trust you. I'm just scared all of the time. It may not look like it, but I am. Everyday I wake up wondering is this the day that it all ends for me and now with this news about the bus, I just can't deal with it all."

"What news about the bus?"

"The detectives believe someone sabotaged the bus and they think the mechanics who helped with the repairs were in on it." My heart broke as I looked at her face.

"Baby...."

"I'm so over this. I don't think I can take it anymore. I just want everyone to leave me alone."

"Things are going to work out. You're going to get the happiness you want. I truly believe that."

"How do you know?"

"I just do." I held the side of her face and she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her again a little longer.

"Let me put E in his room."

"Okay." I pulled away and picked Eissa up off the couch. He was beyond knocked out by now. I took him in his room and laid him in his bed. He rubbed his face a little before turning onto his stomach. I made sure the baby monitor was on before turning the light off and leaving out.

When I got back to the living room, Janet had picked up the toys and put them away. She was now sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to her. Wrapping my arm around her, she laid into me. "I'm glad you're not mad anymore."

"Me too. It takes too much energy to be mad, especially with you." She snuggled closer.

"But now we know that we can't do that."

"Hmmm." She sighed.

"You good?" She chuckled.

"Yeah. There's just something I was told I had to do and it's funny to me."

"What was it?" She sat up.

"Is the hair stuff I brought here last week still in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I'll be back." She got up and went upstairs. I wondered what she was doing. If I knew her, it would be something goofy or sexual. It surprises me that I didn't know which one I wanted more over the other. I liked both of those sides of her. "Okay, I'm back now." I went to look but she stopped me. Soon something covered my eyes and she tied it behind my head.

"Whoa, what's happening?"

"I was told to apologize to you and that's what I want to do, but I'm taking some creative control over how I do it."

"Okay." I heard her walk around and stand in front of me.

"Stand up." I stood and pulled my shirt above my head then pulled my pants and underwear off. I heard them be thrown somewhere then her hands all over me. She grabbed me and stroked me a little. "I love how big you are."

"I like that you like it."

"Good." She pushed me back on the couch. "I'm going to show you just how much I like it." Not long after, I felt her stroking and licking me. She went all around before taking me in her mouth. "Mmmm."

"Shit." She wasted no time going on completely. She took her hands away and deep throated me. "Damn, mamas." I felt myself hit the back of her throat repeatedly before taking me out.

"You feel so good in my mouth, daddy. I love your dick."

"It loves you too."

"Good, because I'll always need it."

"For?" She came close to me and kissed me.

"For this pussy. It stays wet for you and your big, juicy, long dick." She sat on my lap.

"Mmmm...tell me more." She wrapped her arms around me.

"When you go inside of me, it's like heaven. You make me feel so light and I love cumming for you. I love it even more when you cum in me." I put my hands on her waist. "I could sit on your dick all day long. I'd let you fuck me whenever you want to."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Like a sex doll."

"More like a pornstar."

"Ohhh...I like that." She started moving on me. "Mmmm." I felt in between her legs and she was beyond soaked. She lifted up and sat on my dick.
"Shit." Usually we go slow, but we both felt over powered by lust and she bounced on me like crazy.
"Ride that shit, baby."

"Fuck, baby." She started moaning like crazy. I snatched the scarf off me and was met with the sight of her beautiful sex faces.

"Damn, mamas look at you." I looked her over and something caught my eyes. I held her down and she looked at me.

"Mmmm, baby."

"When did you get these back?" She had piercings on her nipples, belly button and her coochie. She smiled and continued to grind on me.

"Yesterday, I put my rings back in and was going to surprise you."

"Well, I love them. Got me ready to bust right now."

"Mmm." She bit her lip and looked at me. She quickly stood up.

"What is it, baby?" She pulled me up.

"Come on."

"Where we going?"

"You're going to fuck me on the balcony." I was beyond aroused to the point that my shit was jumping as she ran to my sliding down, her ass bounced and I followed behind her.

She opened the door and stood by the railing. I went behind her and held her waist. I began planting kisses on her neck. "You okay?" She looked up at the moon.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I just realized the last time I was on a balcony, I wanted to jump off."

"Yeah." She turned around.

"But now I just want you and our happiness."

"Good." She kissed me.

"I know." She sat pulled away and she bent over on the small couch I had out her. She shook her ass and I wasted no time getting back in her. "Yes, daddy. Just like that." I pounded the hell out of her and she moaned out. I just loved this woman.

The person stood from afar and watched the couple as they engaged in their activities.

This isn't fair.

Why is she with him?

Why does he want her?

Anger filled their body even more as they watched through binoculars as Janet came hard against Denzel. The person threw the binoculars down and started walking. This was not over.

————————————————————————————

I wonder who's watching them. Hmmm.

Thoughts?? Questions?? Comments???

Follow Me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 634 25
When Singer Janet Jackson meets Mafia boss Toni Braxton what will she do. Will she fall in love or get heartbroken? Read to find out!
34.1K 1.1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
4.1K 256 8
Joe didn't date. Ever. But what happens when Rami sets him up with someone and it's more than he bargained for?
18.3K 816 28
What happens when the mafia boss can't touch who he likes..