TAEKOOK ONESHOT

By taekookevergreenlove

A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff โค smut request are open More

A/N
Little top 1
Little top 2(๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒˆ)
Little top 3
little top 4
little top 5 (last part)
unacceptable
unacceptable (last part)
Its love story
My bunny
My bunny2
My Bunny (last part)
cheating??
cheating?? (last part)
it's a love story
it's love story
it's a love story (last part)
My professor
My professor
My professor (last part)
Blind date
Blind date (last part)
Make me believe
Make me believe (last part)
Business rivals
Business rivals
Opinion 1
Business rivals (last part)
Forbidden
Forbidden (last part)
Falling for my cold bestie
Falling for my cold bestie (last part)
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again ( last part)
Force marriage
Force marriage
Force Marriage (last part)
Love me again(special)
Bully or admire ??
Bully or admire??
Bully or admire??
Bully and admire?? (last part)
Lovesick
Lovesick
Lovsick
Lovesick
Are we same
Love sick (last part)
Choose One
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Moment with you
Secret Relationship (Last part)
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life (Last part)
Goodbye

Falling for my cold bestie

2.9K 77 5
By taekookevergreenlove

Mrs. J : Jungkook wake up taehyung must be waiting for you to come . Come on.

Jk : o my gosh. In the excitement of being in the same university as hyung I didn't sleep the whole night kept thinking about it. I will get late for my first day o my bunnies .

Jungkook hurried went to fresh up and wore oversized clothes and his glasses looking all cute went down stairs. His mother was having breakfast with his younger brother Hansoo.

Mrs. J : Jungkook breakfast.

Jungkook takes toasted bread inside his mouth and goes to exit . Mrs. Jeon called him to have a proper breakfast but Jungkook was already gone. Mrs. Jeon sign.

Jk : Hyung must be waiting for me how can I be so irresponsible. Aish kookie.

Jungkook saw taehyung standing outside of his house gate. Who sign looking at him.

Tae : bun you're now a university student try to be more responsible please.

Jk : hyung I was very excited for my first day of a university in the excitement I didn't sleep the whole night. I am sorry. (Showing his puppy blinking them)

Tae : stop now we are already late. ( said with cold voice Secretly put his hand on the chest and take a deep breath)

Jk : hyung your ears and cheeks are getting red.

Tae : it's nothing (clearing his throat)

Their university isn't really far. They can go by walking or take a bus there.

They are childhood best friends Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung also neighbors. They both were completely opposite to each other one is silence and peace lover and the other is always love to destroy his friends silence and peace. Jungkook can talk day and night tae will listen him day and night .

For Jungkook his tae hyung is cool, handsome, intelligent. Whenever he meets someone new he won't forget to praise his hyung tell them about him. Well tae won't even let someone come near him. For him kookie is more then enough. Well he even has one secret.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached there university. Everyone was looking at them.

Jk : hyung why does everyone is looking at us.

Tae : ignore it bun . (Said with cold voice and poker face)

Tae taking jungkook to his locker and jungkook's locker was near him. They reach their. Jungkook open his locker and put his bag there taking books but when tae open his locker.

Letters and gifts falls cuz there are many that it's over full. Jungkook look at it being amazed. While tae just aside those letters and gifts from his legs and put his book inside.

Jk : wow hyung you're heartrob of university also.

Tae just humm.

Jk : you gets many gifts why you never accept anyone of them? See there chocolates also you love them.

Tae : who told you that I love chocolates? (Holds jungkook's hand and taking him to his classroom.)

Jk : I give you chocolates almost everyday and you said you love them.

Tae : I love them cuz it's given by you.

Jk : is any difference there?

Tae : yes there a very huge difference is there but your little brain can't understand.

Jk : you again call me little brain you kim Taehyung.

Tae : cuz you're a little brain bunny ( said with small smirks)

They were standing outside of jungkook's class when tae slowly flicker jungkook's head and runway from there.

Jk : KIM TAEHYUNG

But tae quickly walk away from there. Small smile decorated on his face remembering jungkook's cute angry face and those pouty lips.

Jm : wow kim Taehyung is all smiley today? What happened hmm. Ooo I forget today our cute bunny had come to this university if Kim Taehyung won't be happy who else would be. Am I right. (Teasing smile )

Park Jimin Taehyung's elder brother Yoongi's boyfriend. They are been in relationship for long time . Yoongi is already graduated and now jimin in the last year. Taehyung is in second year.

Tae : first stop calling him cute

Jm : but he is don't you think?

Tae : he is indeed but you can't call him. Understand.

Jm : why tae only you can.

Tae : yes.

Jm : why

Tae : just get lost.

Tae run towards to his class. Don't want to answer jimin's stupid questions.

Tae : he is so irritating. Spoiled my complete mood.

Tae went to his class.

At lunch

Tae already told jungkook to come to the canteen at the lunch he will be waiting for him in there.

Tae was sitting on the table with his and jungkook's lunch waiting for his arrive. There are three chairs there usually tae sits alone or with jimin . Jimin can't join him every day as he is in the last year he have many things to deal with for being in the last year. Tae was waiting when a girl approach seeing empty chair besides him. As taehyung always sits on single or with jimin.

Lia : Taehyung-shii ( called with low voice)

Taehyung look at her with cold stares making her gulp a lump.

Lia : if you don't mind can I sit here. (Pointing at empty chair besides him)

Tae : No. You can't. (Extremely cold voice)

Lia : but no one is sitting here your all alone. I just wanted you to not feel lonely.

Tae sign. He fed up with this everyday drama.

Tae : And who told you that I am alone here. I am waiting for som-

Jk : tae hyungie ( jungkook come calling tae's name) sorry to make you wait but you know today everyone is doing their introduction and it's extended for really long. I can't even tell hyungie.

The moment jungkook come he start blabbering about his experience. Tae was listening to him carefully with smile on his face not that usual cold face.

Tae : then what happened after introduction.

Tae long ago forget about that girl who's name also he didn't know. Jungkook also didn't even notice her. Well he never notice someone else in front of his hyung . She was standing there when her friend come and take her.

Tae was listening to jungkook. While eat their lunch. While eating jungkook stuck some food on his lips. Tae slowly forward his hand and wipe concer of his lips.

Tae : bun eat properly see food is stucking on your face.

Jk : you're here to wipe it so I don't need to worry. (Showing his bunny teeth)

Tae smile at him. He really like it whenever jungkook say that until he with him he don't need to worry. And it makes tae to care of his more.

Now taekook return from university after very long day there all exhausted.

Jungkook in his room after getting freshed sitting on his bed. Thinking about something.

Flashback.

While they collecting their things from the locker. Tae was standing side of jungkook while he is taking his things. When he was done.

Jk : hyungie is done let's go. (Looking at tae.

Before tae can say anything someone accidentally pushed tae. In reflex he fall on jungkook who was standing in front on him. Everything happens so quick jungkook can't understand. In next moment tae was hovering him. Tae's hands under jungkook's head making sure that his head doesn't get hit by floor.

Jungkook's eyes opened big, pupils dilated in shock. His big eyes on tae looking into his ocean deep eyes. Finding himself getting lost in them. Jungkook gulp a lump finding tae looking at him.

Tae stand up hurriedly from jungkook. Tae start dusting his and jungkook's clothes.

Tae : are hurt any where bun .

Tae asked jungkook in soft voice but jungkook was lost in tae he didn't realize he was staring at tae's moving lips. Jungkook's eyes roaming on tae facial features which look tensed.

Tae : bun, bun, BUN (jungkook come out of daze)

Jk : huh?

Tae : I am saying are hurt any where?

Jk : no

At this point jungkook doesn't know why but his cheeks start getting light pink because tae was checking if jungkook was hurt or not.

Tae : if you're then let's go.

Tae was holding jungkook's hand taking him with him. Jungkook was looking at their hands. It's not first time they hold hands but it felt so different. He can't understand.

Present
After remembering everything jungkook have a shy smile on his. He remember how tae taking care of him. Tae eyes, sharp nose, everything was making jungkook more shy. It's not first time jungkook's heartbeat increase being close to tae it happens to him alot. But this was very different.

Jk : tae hyungie was already very handsome but when he became more. Gosh why I am, thinking like a pervet. Jungkook what's wrong with you.

Now it's time jungkook to go to tae's house for studying. Tae always tutor him since middle school.

I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Please vote and comment
Please follow.
Stay tuned for next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.1K 65
Taekook oneshots It contains โฌ‡๏ธ โฌ‡๏ธ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
835 62 9
{๊œฑสŸแดแดก แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ} ___ {Guides for Oneshots}___ โ˜๏ธ-Fluff ๐Ÿ”ž-Smut โœจ-Spicy ๐Ÿฅ€-Angst ๐Ÿต-Request Top Tae Bottom Kook โš ๏ธ(WARNING)โš ๏ธ Sensitive Topics may be...
15.6K 533 20
โ› ๐‘จ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ? โœ โš  cringe โš ...
37.9K 574 21
(๏ฝก>๏น<๏ฝก) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading โฃ๏ธ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..