TAEKOOK ONESHOT

By taekookevergreenlove

A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open More

A/N
Little top 1
Little top 2(💔🌈)
Little top 3
little top 4
little top 5 (last part)
unacceptable
unacceptable (last part)
Its love story
My bunny
My bunny2
My Bunny (last part)
cheating??
cheating?? (last part)
it's a love story
it's love story
it's a love story (last part)
My professor
My professor
My professor (last part)
Blind date
Blind date (last part)
Make me believe
Make me believe (last part)
Business rivals
Business rivals
Opinion 1
Business rivals (last part)
Forbidden
Falling for my cold bestie
Falling for my cold bestie (last part)
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again
Love me again ( last part)
Force marriage
Force marriage
Force Marriage (last part)
Love me again(special)
Bully or admire ??
Bully or admire??
Bully or admire??
Bully and admire?? (last part)
Lovesick
Lovesick
Lovsick
Lovesick
Are we same
Love sick (last part)
Choose One
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Secret Relationship
Moment with you
Secret Relationship (Last part)
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life
Imperfect Life (Last part)
Goodbye

Forbidden (last part)

1.8K 65 4
By taekookevergreenlove

Next morning

The king was very anxious when his son wasn't there in the whole kingdom. He sent the soldiers to find him. No one noticed that the chief commando was also  missing .

The king and the other soldiers go to found his son who vanished all of sudden. They were looking for Jungkook. King was worried. Had many negative thoughts. He was in his thoughts when he heard a solider's voice calling them. He went there only to see worst sight in front of him.

His son in the arms of man's. Jungsuk's eyes hold rage. How can his son can commit such big sin, how can he love a boy.

King : SEPARATE THEM NOW. (he screamed top of his lungs)

All soldiers and other went near them and try to untangled their bodies but it's been while they die that way their body got freeze and stayed the way it's was at there last heart beat.

But king was looking the taekook's intertwined hands. His eyes is hold were blood shot red because of angry. He removes his sword and about to cut those intertwined hands. When

*Gasp*

Jungkook woke from his dream with heavy breaths ,chest going up and down, forehead filled with sweat trops. Jungkook looked at his wrist which has a mark on it and he caresses it . It's a birth  mark .

Jk : not again. Why I always see that dream God. Who is he who's face wasn't clear. Only I can hear those voices and that  blurry images . Who are you kim taehyung I always dream about. Why my heart ache whenever I think of you.

Jungkook rub his face in frustration . He doesn't know why he get those dreams since childhood he can't understand why his heart always ache where he think about it.

We went to freshen up and get out of the bed . After coming out of bathroom he dress up. He looked around his room and there were many paintings  of the person without proper face features like they are incomplete whose painting is this whom jungkook try to draw he doesn't know. Whenever  he picks up the brush he hands they all by themselves draw that. Jungkook get close to those sketches.

Jk : who are you? And why does I always dream about, my hands always try to draw you my heart is longing for you without even knowing a single thing about you.

Jungkook's fingers slowly touch the incomplete painting  in the canvas eyes holding tears in them. Why he don't know. He holds his aching heart and calms himself and come down stairs.

When he came there he saw his cousin  jimin there having breakfast. Jimin smiled at him.

Jm : come have breakfast or else you will get late for interview today. Come fast.

Jk : thank you jimin hyung (said with a smile and start to have breakfast)

Jm : can I ask you one thing if you don't mind kookie?

Jk : sure hyung?

Jm : why did your quit job at busan. They paying you perfectly before that also youquit many  other jobs. Always change cities? Uncle and aunty are worried for kookie.

Jk : *sign* don't know might I didn't find suit place for me? And worry about hyung I will be fine ok. (Gave bunny smile)

Jm : as you feel right.

Jungkook done with breakfast and bent bye to jimin heading to TK cooperation for interview. He is in cab when he think what jimin says to him.

Jk : (in mind) how I am supposed to make anyone understand what is going inside me when I myself I don't understand it. Since I was a kid I have never understood where ever I go I don't feel complete I always felt like something is missing in me and I am finding that missing but where it is I don't know. Just going to find a place so I can find peace or find what's missing? I also felt like that also waiting for me desperately, asking me to come over there . Change schools, universities and now the job but still I can't find you?

In TK cooperation

The CEO of TK cooperation the Kim Taehyung korea's youngest business man establishing his self - made company. He very hard work at the age of 25 . Kim Taehyung is someone everybody wants to date but what his answer is "I already have boyfriend" Well no one literally no one's about whom he is talking about even his parents ask him about the boy. But he  said to them when the right time comes he will introduced them to his bun.

Lia : taehyung is your boyfriend even exist? I am literally loving you since last five years but all you say you have boyfriend. Where he is? Even your parents does know? Is he real Or just  your imagination?

Tae : he is real Or not it's not your concern Miss Lee. Your father is my business partner he helped me at my bad time that's why I tolerate your nonsense towards me not cancelling the deal cuz your father needs my help I can't show  my back to him at his worst Or else someone said those thing about won't be standing here in my cabin. Get lost from here otherwise you will be reason for your father getting  bankcorrupt.

Looking at Lia with sharp eyes. She looked at taehyung with teary eyes before going out. Tae knew it might hurt he doesn't care about.

Taehyung leans backwards sitting on his chair. Take a deep breath and close his eyes only to lonely pair of tear slide down from his eyes. He open his eyes look at scar he had on his wrist. He touched it gently.

Tae : bun hyung is waiting for you. Did forget your promise, did you forget hyung. It's really hard without you to even breathe.

Tae clearly remember those big eyes does which he fall for in his past. He remember everything. His bun, their love, their pain, their promise to each other. He have complete faith that his bun will come to him. He willing to wait for him his whole life.

Tae was immense in his thought when knock on the door take his attention.

Tae : come in

Assistant : Mr. Kim the one who appeal for job is here. Please interview him. He already passed other interview just your approval needs.

Tae : send in interview place I will comw there.

Assistant bow before going outside.

With Jungkook

I came to TK cooperation one of most reputated and successful company in the Korea. I passed the interview were taken HOD of the art department . He was really friendly person he said I need approval of CEO so I can join. I was waiting to call from CEO. When a lady come to say that CEO called me. I passed smile to her and went inside.

Jungkook came and sat on the chair and waited for the CEO's arrive. He was waiting for him when he heard footsteps he stand and about to bow when he look at the person.

Jungkook did felt like he is no more there his eyes were turning teary. Looking at the person in front of him without even blinking and the same for the other one he was also looking at jungkook with teary eyes, but those tears aren't showing any pain. They were showing happiness, relief , love.

Jungkook didn't realize when but his legs all by them walked towards taehyung and his hands held his face who closed his eyes feeling jungkook's soft touch . Jungkook's heart was feeling so calm, so ease. Jungkook closed his eyes when he saw all those scenes playing his mind just like tape recorder and in the end he saw himself  in embrace of the person who is in front of him.
                       It's TAEHYUNG
for whom, his heart always craved for, his eyes always searching him, his brain always question's him who he is and why he is so precious to me.

Jk : Ta-tae hy-hyu-hyung. (Jungkook said with trembling lips.)

The very next moment when those words slipped from his lips he was met a bone crashing hug from taehyung. Jungkook literally stumbled backward because of the force but he care the least . Jungkook also hugged back his hyung with same force . The peace that his body, soul, heart his complete existence felt was can't be described in bunch of words. It's something to feel which jungkook was feeling at this moment being.

Tae : you take so long, you own how much I was missing you very single day. How much difficult it was I can't even tell you bun. But I never lose a bit of hope I always knew no matter how much time did take but my bun will complete his promise, he will come to be no matter what. ( pulling him closer to himself hugging like his life depends which actually does hands were roaming   jungkook's back )

Jk : Thank you so much hyung for waiting for me, believing me .

Tae broke the hug and hold jungkook's face with his trembling hand cupping his cheeks.

Tae : your real no my hallucinations right. ( jungkook nodded his head)

Tae started to kiss Jungkook's face like crazy, sucking his cheeks sometimes, at the end ended on his lips . Kissing jungkook with all his love, logging, desperation. One hand was holding jungkook's nape the other one cupping his cheeks.

Jungkook standing on his toe kissing back his hyung with same love, desperation. His hands were hugging tae's shoulder. He gasp when tae pick him and made him sit on desk. Pushing his tongue tae deepen the kiss, sucking tongue jungkook's . Hands were roaming on jungkook's body, Jungkook legs were circle's on tae waist. Tae pulled jungkook more closer making their cloth dicks to come in touching each other. Both moan at his feelings but didn't care to leave each other's lips still messy kissing.

After a while they broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them. Tae kissed jungkook's forehead who closed his eyes feeling peace to his heart.

Tae sits on the chair his bun on his lap. Tae's head is on jungkook's chest snuggle more and more can't get enough of it. Jungkook slowly caresses his head kissing his head but next moan when he felt someone is sucking his neck his hyung is.

Tae : let's get married bun. I don't want to wait. I want whole world to know about us. Can be with you without thinking of anything else .

Jk : of course but meet my parents they will be very happy seeing my love hyung.

Tae : sure love.

They interwined their hands. There is scar decorated on their wrists which start to fading slowly by the contact of there hands .

2months later.

Taehyung was waiting for his bun impatient  looking at aisle . When he heard soft music indicating arrive of his bun. He looked in front of him. His bun coming to him hooking his hand with appa looking at him sweet smile decorated on his face .

Jungkook came to him taehyung forwarded  his hands to take jungkook on the stage with him. Softly caressing his hands with his thumb.

Tae : you know you're making angel jealous of your beauty bun.

Jungkook blushed at taehyung words . Tae doesn't leave a single chance to make  jungkook blushing mess . Well why he should cuz he love seeing those red cheeks.

Priest : please continue that later. I need complete your wedding. (Said giving smile )

Taekook nodded their head ready to tell the world that they are each other's.

Pr : do you Kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and willing stay with him until death apart you.

Tae : Gladly I do.

Pr : do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband and willing to stay with him until death you.

Jk : yes I do.

Pr : I announced you both us lawfully wedded husbands. Please kiss each other Mr and Mr. Kim

Taehyung pulled jungkook towards to him by his waist and collide their lips for an blissful kiss filled with love, devotion, care, peace. They broke the kiss after a while and attached their forehead together.

Tae : your mine. Kim Jungkook mine by all and no one can take you from me. ( Tae smiled to his husband his were bit teary)

Jk : Kim jungkook is your's completely by body and soul Kim Taehyung. ( showed a big smile cupped tae's cheeks before kissing him softly)

Smut ahead.....

Taekook come into mansion. The moment they entered the mansion tae pinned jungkook and start to kissing him passionately. Jungkook responded equally to tae kissing him back holding his neck on his toe. Tae hands remove jungkook coat which he was wearing and throw it on the floor.

Tae hands started to open jungkook's button. Jungkook was also throw tae's coat on the and try to open his tie but couldn't so broke the kiss. Tae looked him questioning way

Jk : remove this fucking tie. (Still trying to remove tae remove it in seconds and throw along with removing jungkook's shirt leaving him naked.)

Tae again start kissing jungkook . He patted jungkook's ass telling him jump on him. Jungkook jump on his legs hugging tae's waist. Jungkook remove tae's shirt and start roaming his hands on his naked chest. Feeling that bare chest of hyung.

They entered in there room still kissing each other. Tae gently lay jungkook on the bed broke the kiss. Start to kissing his jaw making hickeys there hands roaming on his naked chest pinched his nipples making him moan.

Tae : still your your nipples are very  sensitive. (Tae take it in his mouth and start sucking it hard.)

Jk : hy-hyung more, suck me more (jungkook said pushing tae more into his chest who making those nipples red.)

Tae hands went down roaming on jungkook prefect body. His hand grab jungkook dick making him suck his breathe.

Tae : so hard just like me wanna feel how hard I am because of you.

Jungkook nodded hia head in desperation.

Tae remove his and jungkook pants and under wear. Both were naked jungkook eyeing tae's dick which was standing proudly. Ready to fuck him. Remember how he used make love to him jungkook hands move towards to tae dick and touch it making tae to moan .

Tae : bun take it it's your, bounce on it how you used. It's missing you wramth, wants to be inside you again love.

Tae lay on the edge of wait jungkook to come.

Jungkook slowly sits on it. Feeling pain, whimper.

Tae : you're doing great bun. Just wait relax no need to rush.

Jungkook take some deep breaths to calm himself and now didn't felt much pain. So he started to move a bit.

When tae felt movement he throw his head backwards and moan jungkook's name.

With time jungkook increase his speed start to bounce on tae's dick chasing his climax. Tae was holding jungkook's waist so he didn't fell down feeling immense pleasure from his bun. With time jungkook speed slow down indicating he is tired so tae thrust upward making jungkook body to jerk up with force. He moaning throwing his head backwards.

Tae switched there position now jungkook is under him. Tae was thrust inside him with inhuman speed making his go crazy. Having his nipples in mouth sucking it hands intervined there hands.

jungkook was close he try to ask but can't. He cum without saying. Tae thrust inside jungkook more chasing his climax. Making jungkook to cry in oversmulation.

Tae cum inside jungkook who moaned feeling hot liquid inside him. Tae fall on his chest and keeping sucking his nipples.

Tae /jk : I love you bun/ hyung.

Both laugh they didn't change a bit.

They slept holding each other feeling content.

I hope you like it.
Vote and comment your opinion
Please follow.
Stay tuned for next story. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.9K 64
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
77.7K 3.3K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
20.8K 931 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...
197K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...