PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

By savagetaee

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 11 - THE ODDS•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 18 - PRISTINE •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 24 - SHADOW •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
•Part 31 - POIGNANT •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 34 - REMINISCE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •
•Part 37 - EMERGENCE •
• Part 38 - ANGEL HEALED •

•Part 33 - PERMEATE •

65 2 4
By savagetaee

Taehyung: Are we really doing this right now?

He said, gulping.

Y/n : Yes ofcourse, just how we had decided.

He looked away, remembering how Jennie had glared at him when she caught him staring at y/n. It was weird , but he was nervous.

Taehyung: It feels as if I'm meeting your parents.

You chuckled heartily and pinched his cheek.

Y/n : They pretty much are my parents. But don't worry, I'll make sure you meet my actual parents soon.

You said, liking your arms. You were on cloud nine.

Y/n : Now, let's do this!

.

.

Namjoon : What did you say?

He said, utterly bewildered. Jin was trying to slap his arm and bring him back to his senses while smiling sheepishly. Jisoo was smiling fondly, and Jennie kept yelling "I KNEW IT!" like a chant. Jungkook was trying to bend over and catch a glimpse of her. Yoongi was simply staring you both down. And Jimin? He looked like he had choked on mochis even though his cheeks were still filled with them.

Till you could process their reactions, big arms wrapped around you and Taehyung.

Hoseok : Wah.. my hearteu.. my hearteu is, oh my god.

You smiled at Taehyung while he shook his head with 'fed up'ness on his face looking at the rest.

Y/n : Earth to Joonie.

Namjoon : I thought you were close just because she was the first person you talked to!

Jin : Then you were the only one living in that illusion ahjussi.

Namjoon threw his hands.

Namjoon: I'm freaking younger than you.

Yoongi : Doesn't really make a difference. Couple, no couple. You were with her all the time anyway.

He deadpanned. Taehyung smiled at him.

Taehyung: Sorry hyung , I promise I'll spend more time with y'all now that I am done with all the work with the cops. I'll buy you the sweetest tangerines I know and we'll play the piano together.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but his shoulders bounced up in a chuckle.

Yoongi : We're going to the arcade tomorrow.

Taehyung: Sure thing.

Yoongi smiled brightly and put a hand on Jimin shoulder none too gracefully.

Yoongi: You can swallow that.

Jimin swallowed the sweet as the entire group broke into a laugh. He motioned everyone to be quiet as if they had been applauding to him.

Jimin : How long have you been dating?

Y/n : Over a month?

A collective gasp from the group made almost the entire cafeteria fall silent for a moment.

Jungkook: How did we have no clue??!

Taehyung: I-Its just a month.

Jimin stuffed Taehyung's mouth with a mochi.

Jimin : Congratulationsss.

Yoongi : You owe me the 200.

Jungkook: You still remember that?

Jungkook slapped the 200 won on his hand.

Jungkook: I'm so trusfrated.

He said through his gritted bunny teeth.

Hoseok : What's that for?

Yoongi: During our first year in highschool, I had made a bet with this loser that if y/n ever dates someone again, we wouldn't know for atleast 2 weeks.

Jennie: Y/n isn't as obvious as some other people.

She said, glancing at him and raising an eyebrow.

"Now's the chance"

Y/n : Well..We're going to the amusement park this weekend, anyone up for a double date?

You looked at them keenly.

Taehyung: When-

You pressed his hand.

Taehyung: Yeah.

Jungkook put his head down shyly. Jennie looked at him , about to open her mouth, but she looked away, biting her lip. "Oh c'mon already."

Y/n : Seriously? No one?

Yoongi : Do you want to come..

Everyone shot their heads at him.

Yoongi : Jisoo?

She flushed hard and looked away.

Jisoo: Sure.

The bell rang. And everyone were now getting back to class.

Y/n : You are coming with us?

Yoongi : Yes.

He left hurriedly.

Y/n : I am happy for Jisoo.

Taehyung: Yes. Very. Because she almost had no life besides friends and studies. And I saw how he was rocking in his chair nervously the entire time after we talked about our relationship, probably thinking about asking my sis out. He's genuine.

Y/n : Ofcourse. He just doesn't express much. But if he's sure about something, he'll devote himself to it till the end.

You smiled at yourself and at him and held his hand.

Taehyung: Well.. get ready to ride all the rides then.

You chuckled.

Y/n : Sure mister.

You glanced at the others.

Namjoon : Wah.. Yoongi.

Jimin: I didn't expect that from you.

Jin : You're seriously amazing.

Yoongi : Can y'all stop acting like kids?

He sighed, folded his arms and paced up. The rest laughed watching him and shared high-fives. You facepalmed.

Y/n : These crackers seriously.

Jennie: Hmm.. So I was right.

Jennie suddenly came up behind you causing you to flinch.

Y/n :  Shut up..

You glanced sneakily at Taehyung who had a 'having the time of my life' expression on his face.

Y/n : Why did you not ask Jungkook?

Jennie: It's just... I don't know. It didn't feel right at that time.

Y/n : You do whatever you feel is right. But you have been liking Jungkook for way too long for it to be just a crush. I want you to know that. I hope you get serious about it now.

She pressed her lips in a smile and nodded.

Taehyung: Jungkook is serious Jen. I remember that he had told me about the places he wants to visit with you when we're on our summer break. He's thought a lot. Now I think you should take some steps.

Jennie: Really..?

She looked down shyly.

Jennie: Thanks. And congratulations again.

You smiled at her.

Jennie: I don't need to warn you about hurting her. But whatever you do , don't ever let her suffer.

You looked at Taehyung, he understood what she meant. His identity. 'they don't know about him yet..'

~Time skip~

Y/n : Alright. My bus is here.

You stood up and Taehyung stood with you.

Taehyung: Bye, have a beautiful day.

He held up your intertwined hands and kissed yours.

Y/n : Sheesh. Cheezy.

He grinned sheepishly as you slapped his hand. You got on the bus and waved him goodbye. You had a seat, and looked outside the window. You noticed yourself glancing at your hand on which his lips had touched and smiled foolishly. 'Never thought I would be so lovesick one day. Again.'

Taehyung POV

I was walking to my house. I was humming to myself random melodys.
But suddenly, I had an eerie feeling as if something was staring at me. I looked around, but there was no one suspicious. I continued my walk, yet the heavy gaze didn't leave me. 'Is it that man? Or that uncle. I don't know.'

I sighed, just then a giant flock of birds flew above my head. I smiled. 'I should take more pictures now that the weather has been pleasant.' I entered my house and greeted Tannie.

Taehyung : Let's go, cute guy. We have lots of school work to complete.

~Time skip~

Taehyung: Hushh. I'm finally done.

I got up from my chair and stretched my limbs. My eyes were hurting like hell. But I managed to complete it in time to have dinner and sleep on time.

I played some songs while eating my dinner and soon went to bed.

.

.

.

No

Not now

Shit

Let me enjoy this once

I've never wanted anything else

Argh

Argh

Why

Why

Why

Why..me?

I finally broke through and gasped desperately. I fumbled to the drawer and got my pills. I gulped them down. They don't help at all. I clutched the the blankets and Tan jumped into my bed, sniffing and licking my hand to comfort me. I held my throbbing head. 'Why, after so many days?' I desperately picked up my phone and called. 'Y/n ,y/n ,y/n'
I jumped off the bed and paced the room.

📞

Y/n : Hi.

...

Y/n : hello?

Taehyung: Hi.

Y/n : What happened?? You don't sound well. Should I come over?

I wanted her to come. To comfort me like she always does. But I shouldn't.

Taehyung: N-no don't.. Just talk to me for a while.

Y/n : Alright. I read the book you gave me. It's really nice. Even though I might not follow everything given in it to be honest, but it did change my perspective a lot. You had read that book already right?

Taehyung: Yes.

I started coughing because my throat has dried up. I had some more water , then some more.

Y/n : You alright?

Taehyung: Yeah.

Y/n : Ok. But I want to suggest you one drama. 'when I fly towards you'. It's a c drama. It's the most simple yet sweet love story. And it shows how a youngster starts to grow up, mature and realise how the real world is. It's soo beautiful Tae. It's a must watch.

Taehyung: Sure thing. I would like to watch. I don't usually watch dramas, but this one sounds great.

Y/n : IT IS GREAT!!

I chuckled wholeheartedly.

~time skip~

Y/n : Wow. It's been 1 and a half hour that we're talking. It's 2:40 now. I'm so crazyy. You're so crazyy. We're so crraazyy. hehe

'aaand she's sleep drunk'

Taehyung: Thanks for taking the trouble.

Y/n : Anything for my dead drop handsome boyfriend. Wink. Wink.

My cheeks were burning. What was wrong with me? I like this feeling though.

Taehyung: You should go to sleep now. It's too late.

Y/n : Ohkayy. Sleep tight Taee~ I'll see you tomorrow. Wait. I'll probably see you in my dreams too. oh well. Sweet night.

Taehyung: Sweet night y/n. 

.

.

??? POV

???: Just sleep already!

I saw him get back in bed. I got back to my job. 'It was a heavier dose of glycine. He shouldn't have gotten out of that episode so soon. Well the slow poison has worked till now. I'm sure he'll be unconscious in 15minutes'

I put the chemical in and closed the vent which led to the inlet duct of his AC.

I called the boss.

???: Work done.

???: Very well. Get him to me. Quick.

???: Don't worry sir. Your son will be in front of you before dawn .

Tae's dad: Perfect.

-

A/n : I don't even know what to say anymore. I have a lot to say but I don't want to explain it all and leave y'all fed up.

Just, idk how frequently I'll be updating. But I'm completing this one for sure. I won't leave it incomplete because I know how much it hurts as a reader.

[Apologies first]

Thank you so much for 2K reads!!
I never expected this, never. And I've reached it. Thank you soooo soo much guys.

So, be ready for an unexpected, twisted plot.

The spoiler for the next ff is ..
*Drum roll pls*

.

.

.

The female lead's name is 'Ha Arin'
It's such a pretty name, right?

Sending lub ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.3K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
27K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
2.2K 342 41
"Look, I don't know if your following me but since we are stuck together, we should at least get along. Deal?" "Deal." ~*~ "Please...please remember...
556K 30.7K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...