Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

Autorstwa Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... Więcej

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
화양연화
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎶 New Album 🎶
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

Collab Stage with Jungkook &more

2.8K 82 25
Autorstwa Slytherin1604

COLLAB STAGE OF THE CENTURY

BY Park Yumi

Last night saw a star studded lineup for the SBS Gayo Daejeon festival held at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul. From A-lister stars like BTS, Sarang, Twice, Red Velvet, Gfriend and Seventeen to rising 4th gen stars TXT, ITZY and Stray kids the lineup was certainly no less than a kpop concert.

Various performances went viral but it was the solo stage of Choi Sarang that went viral not only in South Korea but also overseas. If that wasn't enough, the collab stage between the popular 97Liners made everyone scream their lungs out.

The surprise stage showcased the popular idols born in 1997 exhibiting their amazing performance skills. Best friends Jungkook of BTS and Sarang lead the stage and presented a beautiful medley of each other's song. Everyone was left awestruck at the beautiful harmony between the duo and is asking for them to officially collab.

Some have even asked for them to kiss already and to start dating.

The two looked breathtaking in matching outfits and left everyone spell bounded by their heavenly vocals.

Soon after their performance ended, they were joined by Jihyo of Twice, Mingyu of Seventeen, Cha Eunwoo of Astro, and SinB of Gfriend as the popular 97liners performed some of the biggest hits of the century.

Sarang's vocals and her dance style was heavily praised by the netizens and many claimed that despite being surrounded by so many talented idols she still shone the brightest.

The collab stage has since been dubbed as the "collab stage of the century" by the netizens who are over the moon at unexpected performance. Sarang definitely has cemented her place as the top performer of the industry, evident from her performances and the praises she rightfully is receiving from everyone.

Particularly Yeonjun and Soobin of TXT's reactions to Sarang have gone viral, becoming a meme on the internet. The netizens are laughing at the way the oldest two of Bighit's youngest artists resembled school boys with a crush after they saw Sarang perform.

Aside from Yeonjun and Soobin, BTS members reaction have also gone viral, the public loving the bond between the Bighit artists.

Here's what the netizens have to say about the stage;

"The lineup is so crazy omg"

"Having some of the best dancers of the industry together on one stage... Damn sbs went crazy this time"

"Gayo Daejeon? More like 97liners concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Even among so many talented people Sarang still shined the most. She has a different aura all together."

"Jungkook and Sarang made me think they'll kiss on the stage or somethingㅠㅠ"

"SinB, Jihyo and Sarang together?? Mothersssss"

"Wow Eunwoo and Sarang look so good together. It's a shame they aren't dating irl"

"I love these songs sm, I'm so happy to see these idols covering these hits"

"When I heard Sarang and Jungkook's voice at once I felt like I went straight to heaven"

"It's the way Yeonjun hid himself in soobin's chest like he saw his crush or something 😂😂"

"Yeri going feral in the audience is so me lmaooo"

"Not joy dancing along ㅠㅠ i wish she could've joined the performance too."

"Can Sarang and Jungkook release a song together pls? I need it!"

"Wow how did Sarang manage to dance that good in heels? I trip while wearing slippers ㅠㅠ"

"Can we get a Sarang x Jihyo x Mina x Sejong x Joy performance??"

"Look at the way BTS were reacting when Jungkook performed with Sarang. There's definitely something going on between these two and y'all can't convince me otherwise"

"Sarang's vocal range is so diverse"

"My Sarang and Jihyo heart is dancing with joy rn"

"The way Sarang placed her hand on Jihyo's neck and slid it down while maintaining eye contact?? I'm telling y'all these two definitely kissed on mouth before ㅋㅋ"

"As expected from top idols, their aura is unmatched for sure"

"Wow the stage is legendary"

"This is collab stage of the century!"

"Best performance ever"

"Can Jungkook and Sarang just kiss already?? I can't handle all this heated tension between them ㅋㅋ"

"Soobin was looking at Sarang like she was a goddess lmaoooo💀"

"Sarang-ah, are you an angel?"

"Are we not going to talk about how they're wearing couple outfits?? Guys this means only one thing in Korea 👀"

"I melted watching the way Jungkook was looking at Sarang 😭😭 that guy is so obviously in love with her, idk why y'all don't see it"

"They even matched their hair colors ㅠㅠ"

"Okay Mingyu and Sarang are a duo I didn't know I needed, but now I'm dying to see more of them"

"She looks so small next to Mingyuㅋㅋㅋ"

"Making Sarang, Jihyo and SinB stand next to these giants is so funnyㅋㅋ"

"My Jungkook x Sarang ship is sailing again!!!"

"Look at yeonjun's reaction, I think boy fell in love ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Namjoon bopping his head along is so cute"

"Jin is so proud of his babies ㅠㅠ"

"Jackson coming through with his hilarious reaction lmao 😭💀"

"Lmao the way the idols started cheering so loudly too along with fans when Jungkook and Sarang came on stage 😂😂 they're everyone's favorite couple"

"Why was Soobin blushing so hard?? Does he have a crush on Sarang too?"

"Sarang is idol of idols fr"

"Sarang, Jungkook and Eunwoo on one stage?? Sounds like a scene straight from a fanfic ㅋㅋ"

"Even the idols ship Jungkook and Sarang it seems ㅋㅋㅋ look at the way they all cheered."

"Amazing performance!"

"Sarang could dance so well, bighit we need more of her dance content"

"One thing about Jungkook and Sarang they'd slay everytime they step up on stage"

"Collaboration of the century wow!!"

"I'm so in love with Choi Sarang 😭"

"It's the way the camera panned at the audience and they're all going crazy"

"Astro whistling when Sarang x Eunwoo part came on ㅋㅋ supporting their brother and sister-in-law it seems"

"Legendary performance"

"Sarang and Jungkook stole the show"

"SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"How come people aren't talking about Jungkook not breaking eye contact even ONCE during his duet with Sarang? Like he's so head over heels for her"

"Sarang kept stealing glances from Jungkook. I shipppppp"

Follow soompi for more news about latest korean entertainment news.

-❤-

A/N:- Another chapter for Lovers is up!! I hope you like that too.

This was a slightly shorter chapter hope you guys don't mind.

Thank you everyone for supporting the stories so far I appreciate y'all so much 😭💗

Are there any scenes you'd like to see? I'd happily write it if you guys have any recommendations, suggestions or just something you want Sarang to do.

-❤-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

191K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
7K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
280 6 1
Jimin and Jungkook had always been best friends for what they could remember. They basically grew up together, knew each other's family well and were...