Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

100 - Aaliyah

195 11 7
By adewumiayomide22

October 13th, 2023
RCCG, City of David, Ikoyi. 

Today was the final burial of Mrs Morayo Juliana Balogun. And trust me when I say, it hasn't been easy. I've had to deal with everything. I was in charge of receiving and entertaining the non-ending visitors that came to pay condolences to Ayo, plus his large family members that were staying us, including father, step mom, uncles, aunties, sisters and brothers, plus his other baby mothers and their kids; In short, it was a damn full house.

Today was the burial service and the house was in full swing. Everyone was getting ready to leave for the church, kids ran about completely oblivious, adults sat around making small talks, plus most of Ayo's team who were around.

"Tessa!" I breathe down in relief when I saw her walking towards me, "Can you make sure everyone is ready? We leave in twenty" I told her.

Tessa nods, "Yes ma" She walks in direction of the sitting room while I enter the kitchen.

Mama G was giving instructions to the caterers for the reception, since it was Wizkid Mum's burial, the whole Nigeria was bound to be present!

"How's it going?" I ask the elderly woman, she had been a major help to me these few weeks, constantly taking care of the numerous children.

Mama G smiles, "It's going great, I'm just telling them what to do before we leave."

I nod, "Okay, please make sure everything goes right."

Mama G nods.

Tessa re-enters, "Everyone's ready"

"Ms Aaliyah, the cars are ready to move" Kenny Ayo's pa announced.

"Right, y'all can start leaving" I told him, he nods and walk out, I face Tessa. "Where's Ayo?"

She shrugs.

"I'll get him, everyone should be in the car by the time we're down" I instructed and walked out of the kitchen. I took the stairs two at time ignoring I was on heels.

Entering the bedroom, I look around, "Ayo?" Ayo was no where in sight. Lord he better be ready! I frowned checking the bathroom, lounge area, I enter the closet to find Ayo seated on a low settee staring at his hands!

I could've sworn I asked him to get ready hours back. I sigh moving towards him, he didn't notice me until I place a hand on his shoulders. Ayo jumped slightly, he blinks slightly before wiping his face to look at me.

Was he crying?

"Wifey?"

"Ayo what are you doing?" I ask.

Ayo looks around confused, "Um..I was trying to wear my shoes.."

I look down at the said shoes, they were bloody Dior sneakers! Who wears Dior sneakers to a burial especially their mother's burial where half the country would be and the whole world watching?

"You weren't planning on wearing those sneakers right baby?" I ask in the sweetest tone even if I was about to snap.

Ayo sigh, "I didn't know what to wear"

I instantly calmed at his sad tone. "Baby, I laid out your outfit this morning" I pause my lips, "In fact what are you wearing?" It was then I noticed that he had on jeans, vest sweaters, oh God this man didn't plan to leave the house looking like the grinch!

Ayo pouts at me, "why are you looking at me like that! I could barely concentrate!" He sounded so vulnerable my heart broke.

I gently took his hands, helping him to his feet, I wrap my arms securely around him, Ayo lay his head on my shoulder. I rub his back gently. I knew how difficult it was for him, he had to be strong for everyone, not once did he cry in front of his family or anyone, rather he was the one giving the sympathy.

I understood the bad shape he was in, he barely slept at night, few times I've had to stay awake with him either to watch him sleep because he was scared, I've became his watch guard, Ayo would know if I started dozing, then he would wake up and whine for hours until I promised not to sleep, he demanded that I never left his sight, Ayo would lock himself in the bedroom and refuse to talk to anyone not even his friends or visitors made him talk.

"Are you mad at me?" Ayo whispers.

I held his face, "No baby, I understand everything. But you would have to change" cause ain't no way he'll go out looking like he doesn't have a wife!

Ayo frown, "why?"

I roll my eyes, "Don't argue with me Ayo" I release him and went to get the clothes I earlier picked out for him. The entire family were dressed in blue native Aseobi and Ayo was supppsed to wear an agbada (Yoruba customary male attire)  "Change now Ayo, we're getting late."

Ayo roll his eyes, he collects the clothes from me and went to change. I reapplied my makeup while he got ready.

"What shoes are my wearing?"

"I thought you would want to wear sliders or you wanna wear shoes?"

Ayo shook his head no. As I rearranged my gele, I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, then laid his head against mine.

"What wrong?"

Ayo shook his head, "I'm just thinking about how I won the lottery for the best wife any man could ask for in the world" he kiss my head.

I blush. "Thank you baby. You look good."

Ayo roll his eyes, "I look like shit wifey, like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders."

I turn around to face him, "Everything will be fine baby, you just gotta stop worrying."

Ayo exhale, "Yeah, as long as I have you by my side everything will be fine" he smile at me, First time in weeks.

I smile back, "I'm never leaving you, plus we have to get going now."

"Do I have to go?"

"Ayo?"

Ayo doesn't say anything instead he hugs me tight, after few minutes he release me, "Let's go."

_

Amongst all the funeral service I've attended, my mother-in-laws proved to be the most draining. First, the service seemed to drag along for what seemed like eternity, and trust me at some point I was ready for the damn year to end!

The drama I had to endure in space of few hours almost made me loose my sanity!

So after we arrived at the no paparazzi as per Ayo's request private service. Ayo's family were inconsolable, to think earlier at the house they were all in good spirit, they were mourning hard!

Well, they finally calmed only for Jada to decide she wanted to put on a show! She came in dressed with the most dramatic outfit! Plus the way that bitch started wailing on top her voice, you would think it was her mom who died.

I instantly cursed whoever invited her. Her attention seeking ass was doing too much even Ayo could not hide his irritation, my baby kept shaking his head and I'm sure he was regretting the fact that he actually knew her from somewhere.

Speaking of Ayo, he went through the service like a damn ghost, he didn't acknowledge nobody, except hold my hand all through! When he was asked to give his speech, my husband rarely spoke for five minutes! After that all he did was nod or gave what resembled a smile. Plus Amaya who decided she couldn't breathe without him, atleast she took his mind off everything.

Now at the reception, filled with the whole country, Ayo disappeared to his seat leaving me to handle everything!

I was chaperoning the entire event, playing hostess, plus the pretty wife, I've lost count how many people introduced themselves to me or how many pictures I've had to pose for.

"Liyah!" Steph calls on me, I dance my way towards their table, they were able to make it down for burial. I was grateful for their support. I had a special server attending to them only.

"Girl you look stressed!" Sean frowns at me, "your outfit is giving bad bitch though." They all looked amazing in their aso ebi attire.

"Where's Ayo anyway?" Thyra questions sipping wine.

"He's dancing with his sisters.Y'all look hella cute!" I told them.

Steph flip her hair, "Girl please, these bitch ain't on my level! Ya know that right and besides who made the guest list?"

I shrug, "Ayo sisters and I" Ayo left the entire planning to me, he wouldn't even listen when I tried to get him involved. All he said was I trust you wifey make it perfect. "Why you asking?"

"'Girl the whole Nigeria elite is here! They all acting real important!"

I laugh, swears when we arrived Ayo asked me who made the guest list, I left that to his sisters because I didn't know anyone in Nigeria but Baba Are assisted.

Sean opens a bottle of Azul, "Yeah, they all tryna talk to him but he aren't paying attention!"

I glance at Ayo, he was spraying money on his sisters dancing happily. He wasn't paying attention and trust he wouldn't pay any. I pout watching him, I miss him, yeah I see him everyday but it wasn't like how it was before.

"Liyah!?"

"Huh?" I blink rapidly, "what were y'all saying?"

"We were asking if you're good" Thyra replies.

"Yes but you were staring at Ayo" Steph adds.

Sean pours Azul in a cup for me, he gave it to me, "You good Pooh?"

Should I tell them about ayo and I not having sex in over a month? Nah that's our private business. "Yeah Yeah I'm good, I'm just happy Ayo is finally enjoying himself ya know?" I down the liquor, heaven knows my horny ass needed it. "I swear I'm tired as fuck! My legs been aching for the past one week!"

"It's understandable! I mean Wizkid lost his mother everyone's bound to be crazy " Steph says fanning herself.

"Man it must be hard for him, I mean he gotta be strong for everyone, who wanna see a crying Wizkid? Atleast he's smiling now"

When we got to reception, Ayo became more relaxed, smiling more, he even went round to greet his guest and thanked them.

"You gotta be strong for him Liyah" Thyra massage my arm gently.

"Sure I know, I mean that why my ass haven't slept in days!" I didn't mean to sound bitter but I really needed to sleep.

Steph kiss her teeth, "bitch fix ya face! Remember everyone's gon be watching at you!"

"Whatever" swears she was right, I was the one on spot as Wizkid's wife, I gave the orders, even Ayo would direct everyone to me like I knew things myself. Plus the constant camera that we're constantly recording, the eyes that followed me about, Ayo had one of his bodyguards follow me about incase of anything.

"Anyway did y'all see Jada's ass?" Steph tsk, "that bitch be doing damn too much!!"

"Like I was one minute from slapping her face! Why she got to overdramatic? Acting like it's her mama that died!" I suck me teeth.

Believe me the way Jada was being dramatic everyone was pissed off. Wailing like it's her mother plus attracting unnecessary attention to herself.

"Who invited her anyway?" Thyra questions.

I shrug, "Dunno, Ayo asked if I wanted her gone but I said no."

Sean tsk, "That bitch is just looking for attention, she knows she's lost Ayo forever"

Ofcourse Jada knows she's lost Ayo, Ayo can't stand the sight of her and she also can't be around him like before.

"Ya know, I'm not vexed, it's the last time her ass is ever getting invited to anything again."

"Oooh my girl is all matured now, Liyah of last year would've been throwing fist! I'm proud of you girl!" Steph beans at me, we burst into laughter.

I roll my eyes at them. Yep ya girl is now matured! We caught up for a while before Roy was was calling on me.

"Excuse me Ms Aaliyah?"

"Yes?"

"Big Boss called for you" he said.

"Oh okay" I turn to my friends, "Time to play wifey"

"Girl you better shake that ass for that man when you get to the dance floor!" Steph jokes making us burst into laughter.

I shook my head and went to find Ayo, i gather the trail of my dress in my hand, I need to take off this gele and heels before I lost my damn!  I quickly searched for Amaya, she was seated with Mama G who was feeding her and Zion, my baby was still trying to fly! I need to send her over to my mom.

The dance floor where Ayo was, was filled with plenty people, dancing and spraying money, his siblings, friends, guest! Ayo stood in the middle doing the lead money spraying, atleast he was enjoying himself.

"Excuse" Roy tells someone, who quickly shifted, tapping the rest and they made way for me to pass, i smile at their bewildered looks until I reach where Ayo stood smirking at me. Trust I love the way Ayo always looked at me, especially in the midst of people, he would look at me like I was the only person around. It made a bitch panty soak!

"Wifey!" Ayo beams, his hands stretched out at me.

I cheesed back, grabbing his hands, "Hi baby."

"I'm better now you're here" He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to himself, I inhale his masculine scent. He smirks down at me. "You look beautiful wifey."

"Thank you" mind you we were still on the dance floor with protruding eyes watching our every move "You also look good."

Ayo flex his agbada making me laugh, the diamond around his neck caught the reflection of light and trust that shit was glittering! Ayo was giving the vibe of royalty, the red beads we had to wear only made me love his culture more. "So where have you been?" He ask still holding me.

I adjusted his dark shades, "I was with Steph and the rest."

"Oh they came?"

I nod. "Yep, they also send their love."

Ayo nods his head, "Alright sexy wifey, dance with me." He twirls me round making me squeal, Ayo tightens his grip around my waist, he slowly ran his hands down my butt, cups it and with a bit of lips, he gave it a firm dangerous squeeze.

This was first time he touched me voluntarily! Lord let him be horny!! God knows I would gladly do anything do sit on his dick, like literally any fucking thing!

"Baby?"

Ayo bit his lips seductively, "Dance for me wifey" He release me to collect money bundles from Rotimi. I start dancing a little, Ayo starts spraying money on me, he didn't spray in singles instead he gave the money to me in bundles.

By now all attention was on us, when I say every attention, I meant every fucking attention, everyone was recording plus staring. Ayo being his nonchalant self ignored them and hyped me up even when I wasn't even dancing cause ain't no way I'm finna twerk plus I didn't understand the song. Before long I was partly covered in money as others took that as an opportunity to also spray me.

After a while, Ayo pulls me close to him, he wraps his arm around my waist again, he smile at me, "I promise to always cherish you wifey, thank you for everything" he smirks, "Do you want anything?"

I thought for a minute, I threw my arms around his shoulders, "I want you, always have and always will."

Ayo smirks, "I am yours wifey, now and forever, I belong to you" he kiss my forehead. "I love you Mrs Balogun."

"I love you too Mr Balogun."

Ayo gave me the smile that made me fall in love with him in the first place, he press his lips against me, kissing me for a full minute before he broke the kiss to embrace me.

I didn't know what he was thinking of, or why the sudden display of emotion but I knew one thing for certain was that, I was happy that I was with him in this moment.

_

AALIYAH @aaliyahb ✅
@wizkidayo I love you baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 3.8K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...
3.7K 359 26
"Adu please" came a hoarse loud voice of dev from a little afar....."d..don't leave me, I will die adu please just for once listen to me" desperation...
5.2K 411 46
"Welcome to STARBOY Entertainment" another man spoke up, she looked at him and smile. "I'm Manuel head of creative department"he wink. Idera nod an...
67.5K 3.7K 19
PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELSTAR PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELNOW PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL AS A FREE STORY **** "How do I stop loving you? Teach me...