The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue 
Summer before the beginning 
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

1.11 Bloodlines

2.9K 128 8
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

Me and Damon were in my Jeep, I was driving us to Elena. As we got there I could hear her scream and a figure walking her way. I stopped the Jeep and sent a quick violet blast making him fly a few feet back. I didn't want to kill or knock him out since I needed him to get back to Anna. He still has his uses. As we got to Elena I could see the relief on her face when she saw me.

"Hello, Gilbert. It seems you have gotten yourself in a little predicament." I told her teasingly, trying to ease her worry.

"Thank god, Luna. Help I'm stuck."

I stepped away from her signaling to Damon to help her. After a few moments, Elena was out of the car wreck but still had some trouble standing up. Before she could say anything, she fainted, landing in Damon's arms.

"What now?" Damon questioned me.

"Now you get her in the back of my car. Then I drive us to George where we will meet a certain witch you use to fuck."

"Wait, you don't mean Bree right?" Instead of answering him I just tuned around looking him in the eyes. "Great." He muttered.

...

We were in the car just listening to music, and after an hour or two Elena finally woke up.

"Morning," I spoke softly. I could see the clear confusion in her eyes.

"where are we?" Elena asked me. And for the first time in a while, Damon spoke to Elena.

"In Georgia."

"Georgia?" Elena questioned him, finally noticing the vampire in the back seat. "No, no, we're not. Seriously. Luna, where are we? He must be joining."

"Seriously, we're in Georgia." Damon tried telling her again.

"How are you feeling Elena?" I finally asked her. "There are no broken bones, we checked."

"My car. There was a man..." Elena started in a slight daze. "I hit a man. But then he got up. Who was that?" She questioned further.

"That's what I would like to know. Luna?" Damon turned his head towards me, knowing I probably knew the answer.

"I don't remember his name, but he is nothing but a mere nuisance that will be dealt with soon."I could still see the worry in Elena's eyes. "There is no need to worry. If he ever comes to you again or tries to contact you, call me immediately and no one else. Got it?" Elena nodded at that. She then began searching her pockets.

"Where is my phone?" She questioned out loud. "Okay, we need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Luna, please pull over."

Wanting to get this over with quickly and continue on our way I pulled over. Getting out of the car, it was clear Elena was in pain. I went over to her side, even though she said she was fine.

"We have to go back," Elena spoke.

"Oh, come on. Look, we've already come this far." An annoyed Damon stated.

"Why are you guys doing this?" She questioned us. "I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping."

"That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?" Damon asked already seeming done with this conversation. Unlike in the original timeline, Damon did not like Elena at all. He didn't hate her, he just preferred not being in her vicinity.

Before this could escalate I cut them off. "Listen Elena. Me and Damon were already on our way to Georgia. We found you in the wreckage, you were hurt and then fainted. We have something important to do and I could sense you were troubled by something. So I decided to bring you along so you could have a little fun and relax." I explained to her.

"But-" She started saying.

"No, buts. You need this. I know you do." She nodded at that, thinking I was right.

"But where are we going?" Elena wondered finally okay with going with us.

"We are going to a bar owned by a witch named Bree. I simply need to speak with her about something and if I'm lucky she will be able to help me gain some information." I explained to her. Hopefully, Bree has something on what Emily said. Plus I also need Elena to come to Georgia because she did so in the original timeline.

"Okay, but we can't even get into a bar. We're underage." Right, I sometimes forget I was turned into a teenager when I was reborn here.

"Don't worry about it, Elena. No one will care, certainly not the owner." With that, we got back in my Jeep and continued to the bar. While I was driving Elena's phone started ringing. Damon picked up her phone answering it when she didn't.

"Elena's phone." He answered it.

"Where is she? Why do you have her phone? Is she okay?" The voice of a worried Stefan could be heard.

"Elena? No, she's right here. And, yes, she is fine." Damon explained to his brother.

"Where are you? Let me speak to her." Stefan quickly said in a rush. Damon took the phone out of his ear and tried handing it to Elena in the front seat. (Damon is in the back, Elena is in the front and Luna is driving). "He wants to talk to you." Elena just shook her head. "Yeah, I— You know, I don't think she wants to talk to you right now," Damon explained to Stefan.

"Damon, swear to god if you touch her..." Stefan started, behind cut off by Damon.

"You have a good day. By—" Before he could say goodbye I cut him off.

"Damon, sweetie hand me the phone please," I told him like a mother talking to her 5-year-old. And in this case, it isn't much of a difference.

Damon just rolled his eyes handing me the phone. "Here you go, mother." He sarcastically said.

"Stefan, it's Luna." But before I could continue Stefan cut me off.

"Luna? Are you okay? Where are you—" I cut Stefan off not needing to be bombarded with questions.

"Stefan, listen, breath." I calmly instructed him. After hearing him do so I continued. "Me and Damon were on our way to get something I need, when we stumbled upon Elena. Long story short, she is coming with us and is going to have some fun while relaxing."

"Okay, but please be safe. I know you and Damon can take care of yourself, so can you please make sure Elena is also safe? I know since Damon doesn't like her, he won't bother protecting her if it means him getting hurt.

"Of source Stefan. Now, goodbye, and try and relax." I explained to him softly.

"Okay, thank you, Luna. Really. Bye" and with that we cut the call. I handed Damon back the phone and we continued driving.

...

We just arrived at Bree's bar. About a mile back I cloaked my magical aura so that Bree wouldn't be able to sense me, when I did so Damon glanced at me but didn't question it.

Walking in we were greeted by a middle-aged woman. "No. No, it can't be. Damon? My honey pie." Bree's voice could be heard talking. And just like that, she kissed Damon, like a full-on kiss. As they separated Bree grabbed a bottle, addressing the whole bar. "Listen up everybody! Here's to the man who broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness. Drink up" As she finished, Bree poured us all drinks. "So, how'd he rope you two in?" Bree questioned us.

"I'm not roped in. I'm dating his—" Elena tried explaining, but Bree cut her off.

"Oh, honey, if you not roped, you're whipped. Either way just enjoy the ride." Bree explained to her, gaining an 'okay' from Elena. "Now. How about you." Bree turned and questioned me.

"I am simply here to gain some information. Damon was there so I dragged him here, and on the way we picked up Elena." I explained to her.

"So, how did you two meet?" Elena asked Bree.

"College."

"You went to college?" Elena asked Damon amused.

"No, he has been on a college campus," I answered before Damon could, gaining a giggle from Damon and Bree.

"About 20 years ago, when I was a sweet young freshman I met this beautiful man and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him even more. Cuz you see, I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody."

"She's a witch," Damon explained to Elena, knowing she was the only one who didn't know.

"Changed my world, you know." Bree continued.

"I rocked your world."

"He is good in the sack, isn't he?" Bree asked her. "But mostly he is just a walk-away Joe. So, what is it that you want?" Bree finally asked him, gaining a serious expression on her face.

"I need nothing from you. But my dear friend Luna requires some information." Damon explained to her. Bree set her gaze on me, looking directly into my eyes. I think she is trying to sense something from me. Trying to figure out what I am. Only coming up with nothing thanks to my spell.

"And who and what exactly are you?" She asked confused, not being able to sense anything from me.

"How about we go in the back and talk?" I offered her. Bree looked at me wary. Reluctantly she nodded following me to the back. When we got there I dropped the cloaking spell I had, that hid my magical aura. As Bree could finally sense my aura, the power emanating from me, she felt crippled. Her breath fought in her throat.

"It's you." She muttered in shock. "You're The Mother." Her eyes widened, and she stood up straight.

"You see, you are now the second person to call me that. The Mother. Though I have no idea what that means. Care to explain?" I asked her. My expression is serious yet emotionless. I could feel the fear coming off of her. I realize now why Klaus likes people fearing him. It's fun and gives you a lovely feeling of satisfaction.

Bree gained a confused look on her face, as it appeared it disappeared, being replaced by an expression of confusion. "You don't know?"

"No. I do not." I told her as I took a step forward making her take two steps back hitting the back wall. "And as someone who knows more the anyone, I dislike that. One moment I go from knowing practically everything and having a plan for those things. Then suddenly I hear someone calling me 'The Mother'." My stone-cold expression was still on my face. "Care to explain who that is?"

"It's you. You are The Mother." That was the only thing she said.

"Yes, I heard you, I'm not deaf. But what does that mean?" My cold and emotionless expression was replaced by one of fury. Bree's eyes widened even more, afraid for her life.

"It means that you are, The Mother of Magic. The Mother of Chaos. The Mother of all Witches. The Mother of the Supernatural." Bree's face became emotionless as she said that. She spoke as if she had spoken those words a thousand times before. Saying I was shocked was an understatement. I came to this world as a reborn soul and just that. Sure, I managed to gain a lot of power from Persephone, but she said it was because she wanted me to change things. When I get home, I need to try and speak with her.

As I was about to leave I cast a quick spell making her forget this entire interaction. When I got back I saw Damon and Elena eating some fries and a burger having come back from talking outside with Stefan.

We relaxed, talked, and had some fun. Elena got a little drunk but other than that we were all okay. Because Damon never killed Lexi, her boyfriend never came here to try and kill him. Neither did Bree because of her friendship with Lexi. We never burned down the bar, never killed Bree. But Elena still asked some questions about Katrina and how they are related. Even though Damon knew I knew a lot more than he did, he didn't make me say anything. He was the only one answering her questions.

...

I walked into my home after getting Elena and Damon home. I got exactly what I wanted. Information. Now, I just need to find something about what she told me. Hopefully, I have something in at least one of my books.

I went into my study, calling for my magic, Violet orbs of energy formed on my palms, sending the magic forward all the books in the room gained a violet hew, being covered in the energy. My magic looked for any book, any page holding something about 'The Mother'. After about a minute only two books flew out of the shelves placing themselves on my table, opening on the page that spoke of her.

But as I looked at the books all I could see was blank. The parts about The Mother crossed out. All except for one little sentence, "Beware the witch with the Violet glow." Saying I was angry was an understatement. I was furious. I have a right to know something that's about me. My anger flared and before I could contain it, my fist collided with the wall.

But it didn't hurt, instead a loud sound came. When I looked at where I punched I could see it. A fist-sized hole in my wall. As I removed my fist, I looked at my knuckles in confusion and surprise. They were completely fine, not a single cut or bruise. 'How did I do that?' I thought. Before I could dwell on it some more the magic that runs through my house fixed the hole, leaving it like it was before. Unlike my magic, the magic of the house was a golden color since Persephone gave it to me.

As Persephone came to mind I decided I should try and contact her. I sat on the ground and closed my eyes. I called for my magic, making it reach out to the world calling for it to find her magic, to find her. I sat like that for a few minutes and nothing happened. It was like she was blocking me from finding her.

She knows something and I'm gonna figure out what.

...

Somewhere unknown

"She knows now. You should just go and tell her now, it's better that way." The voice of a man could be heard saying.

"No. I must wait. She first needs to find her soulmate, then she can learn of her true origin. Learn what she truly is." The voice of an unknown woman spoke.

...

A/N: If you think i should wright more or less please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 434 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...
152K 5.2K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
243K 10.3K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
529K 19.7K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...