Love and Basketball: Freshmen...

Od nenewritesometimes

Celebrity life wasn't always peaches and cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was a nightmare, especially if... Více

Pilot
Freshmen 1
Freshmen 2
Freshmen 3
Freshmen 4
Freshmen 5
Freshmen 6
Freshmen 7
Freshmen 8
Freshmen 9
Freshmen 10
Freshmen 11
Freshmen 12
Freshmen 13
Freshmen 14
Freshmen 15
Freshmen 16
Freshmen 17
Freshmen 18
Freshmen 19
Freshmen 20
Freshmen 21
Freshmen 22
Freshmen 23
Freshmen 24
Freshmen 25
Freshmen 26
Freshmen 27
Freshmen 28
Freshmen 29
Freshmen 30
Freshmen 31
Freshmen 32
Freshmen 33
Freshmen 34
Freshmen 35
Freshmen 36
Freshem 37
Freshmen 38
Freshmen 39
Freshmen 40
Freshmen 41
Freshmen 42
Freshmen 43
Freshmen 44
Freshmen 45
Freshmen 46
Freshmen 47
Freshmen 48
Freshmen 49
Freshmen 50
Freshmen 51
Freshmen 52
Freshmen 53
Freshmen 54
Freshmen 55
Freshmen 56
Freshmen 57
Freshmen 58
Freshmen 59
Freshmen 60
Freshmen 61
Freshmen 62
Freshmen 63
Freshmen 65
Freshmen 66
Freshmen 67
Freshmen 68
Freshmen 69
Freshmen 70
Epilogue

Freshmen 64

2.2K 182 42
Od nenewritesometimes

Hampton University, Virginia
Saturday, 1/10
"Same Ball, Different Court"

{Same Drugs by Chance the Rapper}

Cheering as loud as a lions roar from students. Beating of the drums, trumpets and flutes harmonizing, the ringing of cymbals. Stomping and chants in deep voices came from the cheerleaders. The area filled from top to bottom with parents, alumni, and students. He heard none of it. The only sound he was listening to was of his heartbeat.

It sounded normal and that worried him. He was about to play for the first time since school started and his heart was not properly representing the worry he was feeling at the moment. He didn't want to mess up in front of hundreds of people. He saw how his classmates spoke on the players. Some didn't even want to come to the game because they were tired of the team losing. He understood.

Now, he was here. He didn't want to sound cocky, but he had a feeling the team had a chance now that he was back. Maybe. He wasn't all the way sure. However, he was sure on one thing.

He finally playing.

The whistle was blown and the ball was thrown in the air by the referee. Dustin jumped up along with his opponent to get the ball. His hand touched it and he sent it back, landing in Ameer hands. The rest of the team ran down the court, Adams shouting out a play on the sideline. The cheerleaders cheered while everyone else yelled in support. Shai took his spot in the corner, watching Ameer slowly dribble past the half court line. He looked around, seeing all the open hands but didn't pass.

Number 43 came up to him, defending. Ameer turned his body away and continued dribbling, Number 43 still defending him. Shai moved from his corner when everyone else on his team moved. Dustin approached Ameer to help him out, but he refused to pass the ball. Shai ran underneath the basket to the other side of the court, visibly in Ameer's sight. He held his hands out for a pass and didn't receive one.

He noticed the referee beginning to sway his hand from his chest and outward. He was counting down. Ameer had to make a move before the ball was taking away from them. It didn't matter because Number 43 found his way in, smacking the ball out of Ameer hand and going for it. Both teams ran after to defend and help. Number 43 grabbed the ball and went for a layup, making it. His team dapped him up then ran off to play defense.

Shai had stopped at the half-court line, watching from a distance. Dustin threw in the ball to Ameer then ran onto the court. He asked for it back but Ameer ignored him. He ran past Shai and charged at the basket, the whistle being blown instantly. A foul was called on Number 2 giving Ameer two free shots. Both teams lined up on the free throw line, Ameer at the top as he prepared for his two shots.

Shai stayed near the half court line with his hands on his hips. He had a feeling Ameer was about to be an asshole during this game. His first shot he missed, he hit his hands together aggressively. It was time for his second shot, he bounced the ball twice then once more. He bent his knees then released the ball in the air. Everyone on the foul line moved, going for the rebound. The ball hit the rim of the basket then came back down, several hands going for it.

The ball eventually got in the hands of the opposite team. Feet went scrambling, each player matched with another of the opposing team. Shai guarded Number 13, a guard with red locs. Every where he went, Shai stayed right there with him. He wasn't all up on him either unlike the rest of his teammates. He stood off to the side, keeping a distance between them. Not because he was afraid to get close. It was all apart of his plan.

His eyes stayed on the ball that went from player to player. Shai running around the court right behind Number 13. Eventually, there was a hold and Number 2 dribbled the ball out. He waved his hand to get his players to move. One of them being Number 13. Shai noticed and got himself ready, moving so he was behind. He knew what was going to happen.

They were going to fake a pass to Number 16, only for it to go right to Number 13. He was near the basket as well which meant he was going to go up for a layup. Shai was right there and wasn't going to allow it. Exactly what he expected, Number 16 came running past his teammate and pretended to get the ball. Number 2 then tossed the ball to Number 13 who then went up. Shai did as well and smacked the ball hard out of his hand.

The crowd reacted instantly. Mainly the boys, standing to their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs. The referee blew his whistle and held his hand up. Shai moved on from the play and got back in his position. He stood at the baseline in front of Number 2 who was about to throw the ball in. He held his hands out, spreading his legs wide and standing weirdly. No matter how stupid it looked, his old coach told him that it was helpful.

The game continued, Number 2 smacking his hand against the ball and his teammates moving. Shai continued standing there, staring in the dudes eyes. He watched them look around the court for someone open. His eyes eventually went to the left and Shai knew he was going to throw the ball over there. Just as he was, Shai smacked the ball and made it go out of bounds again.

Number 2 smack his lips. Shai stared at him, unfazed by what he was doing. The referee walked over, handing Number 2 the ball then blew his whistle for the play to start again. Shai stood the same way as before and watched the dude eyes.

Left then right. Right then left. Right.

Shai smacked the ball out of bounds just as it left Number 2 fingers. He could hear the laughter in the crowds from his classmates. He wasn't trying to play around. Instead, he was angering his opponent. It was all apart of his strategy. The referee approached and informed Shai that he'll receive a technical if he did it again. Shai nodded his head and took a step back from the line. He didn't do his usual stance and instead bent down, his hands resting on his knees.

Number 2 glared at him. He smacked the ball, sending his teammates moving again. This time he was able to throw in the ball without Shai hitting it. He ran onto the court and occupied the corner of the three-point line. Shai right there with him. He stood in front of him, bent over and staring at his jersey. Every time he moved, Shai was right there with him and did the same thing. Bent down, no talking, breathing fine, and staring at his jersey.

The opposite team still had the ball, passing it to each other. Number 2 kept calling for the ball but his teammates couldn't give it to him since Shai was there. He was growing angry, but kept running to get away. That did nothing. His teammate went for a three pointer and missed, Skeeter grabbing the rebound. Positions changed.

Number 2 found the opportunity to do the same that Shai was doing to him. Skeeter dribbled slowly to the half-court line and overlooked his team, running everywhere to get away for the guys guarding them. Their defense was impressive. Skeeter turned his left and saw Shai standing there. He had to do something with the ball so he passed it to Shai, the ball gracefully falling in his hands.

Shai began dribbling at his side as he casually walked to the center of the court while Skeeter ran off. Number 2 right with him. He attempted to hit the ball, but Shai passed it behind his back and to his other hand. He was very nonchalant with his moves, finding no reason to go above and beyond. That alone made people mad.

He liked it.

Number 2 tired again to take the ball, hitting it and causing it to leave Shai's hand. He attempted a fast break, but Shai recovered the ball quickly. He was much faster. Now he was serious. Number 2 went back to guarding him, Shai bending at the knees and dribbling the ball in between his legs. He kept his attention on the dude in front of him. With his time running out, he faked going to the left and Number 2 fell for it.

Shai brought it back to his right, causing Number 2 to trip over his feet but he didn't fall. Shai took a step back and released the ball from his hands, going for a three-pointer. Everyone out of their seats waiting to see if it went in. Expectedly, the ball entered the hoop without the help of the backboard. The crowd went crazy, the score now 3-2. Shai turned around like it was nothing, catching the glare Number 2 was sending his way, and continued walking.

The whistle was blown to stop the game. The opposing team had called a timeout. The court emptied as both teams went to their benches. Michael and Gavin gave Shai a high-five as he made his way over. He sat down while Adams started going over plays and strategy with the rest of the team.

They all listened, expect for Shai.

"We need to tighten up with the defense. It's sloppy and we're running all over the place, bumping into each other. Find your man, stick to him, and play defense." Adams told them, looking around.

He didn't see Shai anywhere, making him glance over. The entire team did the same, noticing Shai sitting a couple seats down with his eyes shut. Ameer shook his head in annoyance. Dustin and Skeeter snickering to themselves. Everyone else looking at him confusedly, including Adams. No one could question him since the buzzer went off, the timeout was finished.

The starting five walked back onto the court. Shai took a deep breath then opened his eyes. He sprung up, tucked his shirt back in his shorts, and went on the court. Adams kept his attention on him, curious to know what was going on in his brain.

"Shai's weird." Julian mentioned, making Adams look his way. He didn't say anything and focus back on the court.

He was thinking the same thing though.

The game started up again, the opposing team had the ball now. Shai found his best friend, Number 2, and went up to him. The dude looked annoyed and that made Shai happy. It was only an amount of time until he did something stupid to benefit Shai and his team. He knew how to make that happen too.

They did their play. Shai walking with his buddy up and down the court. The ball was passed to him and Shai got into his mode. He bent down, his attention focused on the ball. He watched as Number 2 dribbled with his entire palm in and out of his legs. A technique like that meant that he didn't have much ball control. His downfall.

As the boy continued to dribble, Shai stayed with him on every move. He attempted a behind the back move, his hand not moving fast enough to get the ball back. Shai was quicker though. He hit the ball away from him and ran. Everyone was right behind him. He finally gain control of it, grabbing the ball before Number 2 got it and came to a halt just underneath the basket. Number 2 ended up slipping, landing on the floor, causing yet another reaction to the crowd.

Shai glanced down at him before going up for a layup. He didn't do it disrespectfully, but that's how the dude took it. He quickly stood up and shoved Shai's chest, his teammates coming to pull him back before anything further happened. He was shouting and cursing at Shai, meanwhile, Shai wasn't listening. He had tuned everyone out for a reason. He didn't hear the crowd going crazy, some of dudes recreating the slide that Number 2 did. Or the cheerleaders cheering loudly.

He was focus on the game and the game only.

🏀

Fourth quarter.

The score now tied, 63-63.

Three of Hampton's players fouled out; Ameer, Dustin, and Skeeter.

A technical foul against both coaches.

The gym was so overcrowded that some watchers had to stand. Security increased and were positioned at every entrance in the gym. The game was more intense than it ever been. And he was the cause of it.

There was a pause in the game because of disbelief. The opponents coach argued that the score was false and that Hampton's score keepers were cheating for their school.

The referees spent the last five minutes talking with both coaches and the score keepers to make things right. Both teams were sitting on their sides, talking to each other. Expect for Shai, of course. He was sitting on the court, leaning back on his hands, and staring at the flags hanging of the school previously won championships. The last one from basketball was in 2008-2009. He wished they could get one this year but that wasn't happening. Next year, he was going to be on top of it.

Hopefully.

"Shai!" He heard his name being called and turned his head to the crowd.

At the bottom of the bleachers he saw Dess holding her blue and white pom-poms. She waved at him, smiling hugely. He waved and sent her a smile back. Every once in a while, he would look over at the bleachers to watch her cheer. His baby was in the front row, shaking her hips, shouting loudly and cheering for him. He loved that. He loved her.

His moment was ended up he heard that whistle. It was time to finish the game. The referees came to the conclusion that the score was right. That pissed the other team coach off, Shai heard his yelling. He shook his head then stood to his feet. He fixed himself as everyone came back on the court. He was now playing with Julian, Gavin, Michael, and Parker. Four freshmen that no one knew, scared and timid. The game was too rough for them between the constant shoulder bumps, rude remarks, and taunting sent their way.

Shai tried to tell them to forget what was being said, but it went in one ear and out the other. He didn't care all that much anymore. He remembered he was doing this for himself, so if he needed to take over then he was going to do just that.

It was their ball. Out of request, Julian rolled the ball towards Shai then ran on the court. Shai rubbed his sweaty hands against his shorts while the ball rolled in front of him.

He had a new guard, Number 3. He ran up to the ball that Shai still didn't touch. That was his mistake. Shai quickly picked it up and held it away from him. He was still on the opposite side of the court where he shouldn't be. Out the corner of his eye, he saw one of the referee beginning to count. Ten seconds.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

He could hear the yelling and screaming of the opposite team coach, telling his player to snatch the ball. Adams was quiet, silently praying for Shai to make a move. Dustin and Skeeter intensely watching him. Ameer yelling for Shai to do something. The rest of the team letting their guard down and waited.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

Just a second left, Shai dribbled the ball past Number 3 and crossed the half court line. All while patting the top of his head. Breaths were taken by several people in the gym. He was playing with everyone's feelings. He saw Michael opened and passed the ball to him, running down the middle and cutting to his left. Michael did their All Around the World play, throwing the ball to Gavin, and moving.

Shai continued moving, receiving the ball again. He held on to it, allowing his team to get to where they needed to be. He relaxed and dribbled it out, backing up a bit. Number 3 stayed with him, his hand reached out in front of his body. Shai didn't pay much attention to him. He made eye contact with Gavin and gave him a head nod. Shai dribbled to his left, Number 3 tried to follow but was blocked by the screen made by Gavin.

Shai dribbled down the middle, going for a layup. As soon as he jumped up to make the shot, Number 20 went for a block. He slammed his hand down on the ball before it left Shai's hands, pushing him downwards. The sound of Shai's body hitting the floor hard created a harmonious ooh from the crowd. Number 20 stood over him, giving him an intense stare. Michael ran up to him and pushed him away, causing both teams to get riled up.

The referees got in the middle while the boys shared words with each other. Adams clapped his hands and shouted for his team to come back. They did exactly that while sharing more words with one another. The opposing team coach high-five his players, applauding them for their behavior. The gym eventually got quiet as everyone waited for Shai to get up. If he was going to get up.

He was lying on his stomach, his head buried in his arms. Adams jogged over, kneeling by his side, and resting his hand on his back.

"Shai." He called his name.

"Are you hurt?" Tina, their athletic manager, asked as she turned Shai over. He laid on his back, staring at Adams while Tina checked him over.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" Tina asked.

"Nah, I'm good." Shai answered. Tina nodded her head and stood up. Adams helped Shai and the gym started clapping for him.

Adams looked him up and down, making sure he was good. He could see in Shai's eyes the rage as he looked over at the other team bench. Number 20 laughing while staring at him. Adams pat his back to get Shai's attention.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Let me fuck shit up real quick," Shai responded in a serious tone. He didn't wait for approve and walked away.

He was pissed now. Adams slowly nodded his head then walked off the court. Because of the illegal block, Shai was granted two free throws. He tucked his shirt in his pants as he walked to the free throw line. The other players lining up. Shai wiped the bottom of his sneakers before the referee handed him the ball. He bounced it twice then shot the ball, making it.

The cheering was loud. He got the ball again and did the same. Dribbling twice then shooting it, making his second shot. He jogged backwards while everyone else sprinted back. Number 20 received the ball and made his way down the court. Shai killed his nonchalantness and got into the game. He bent down in front of Number 20, his eyes staying on the ball while Number 20 dribbling in between his legs.

Shai moved every inch that Number 20 did. He was not letting him out of his sight. Adams clapped his hands, applauding Shai's defense. Number 20 couldn't keep up and passed the ball. He ran off and Shai went along too. They took over the left corner, Number 20 searching for the ball. He clapped his hands so his teammate could pass to him. Shai wasn't going to allow it.

He turned his body to the side, getting ready for the pass. Number 20 tried to run around to get by but Shai stayed on him. The ball was finally passed and Shai was there to take it. He ran down the court, the ball leading the way. He grabbed ahold of it then went up for his layup. 65-63.

Not wasting any more time, he found the dude he was supposed to be guarding and got into his position. He did the same thing he's been doing, sticking with the guy and focusing on the ball. They were up by two, but he wanted more.

He needed more.

Number 16 dribbled the ball past him. Shai went after, jumping up when he saw that he was going for a layup. His fingertips touched the ball slightly, pushing it off his course and hitting the backboard instead of going in. He jumped up again, along with others, to get the ball. He grabbed ahold of it, holding it close to his body while Number 20 tried taking it from him. They tussled for the ball, neither of them letting go.

Shai aggressively swung his body, sending Number 20 flying onto the ground. Shai didn't care since he was still holding onto the ball. That was his goal. Number 20 got up quickly and shoved Shai, pissed that he was thrown to the ground. Shai turned to face him, a smirk on his face as he stared at him.

"Stop bitching!" Shai told him before walking away. He tossed the ball to one of the refs, wanting the game to continue on.

They had a minute left. There was a lot to do in that time frame and Shai wanted to end the game off with something special. Michael stood beside the ref who handed him the ball, the whistle was blown and Michael gave the ball to Shai. He dribbled to where he needed to be, Number 20 trying again to guard him. Shai held his free hand out, touching Number 20 chest while he dribbled with his other hand.

He went forward but came right back to his spot since he didn't see a clear path. None of his teammates were open either. They were running around, pushing off their opponents who refused to get off them. Shai took matters into his own hand. He dribbled to his left, quickly going back to his right then took a step back and went for a three pointer. He kept his hand there, watching the ball spin in the air then going through the basket with a beautiful swish sound.

68-63. Thirty seconds left.

Time was running out and Shai was nowhere near satisfied. He wanted the ball back. After it was thrown in, he went after it. Number 6 rushing down the court to get a quick three-pointer. He shot the ball and missed by a long shot. The ball fell right into Gavin hands, he looked up and made eye contact with Shai who was already making his way back to the other side of the court. The crowd started counting down the remaining seconds.

Fifteen.

Fourteen.

Thirteen.

Twelve.

Ten.

Gavin thought about making a long throw to Shai but was blocked. The ball was knocked out of his hand by Number 20 and he made a layup.

68-65. Eight seconds left.

Shai clapped his hands loudly for his team to hurry up. The tension had increased now. Julian had the ball, he saw the time running out. He did the only thing he could think of. He threw the ball as if it was a football, directly at Shai. Shai saw Number 20 going for it and moved quickly. He jumped up to catch the ball, turned around with only three seconds left. Without a proper form, he stepped back and released the ball from his hands just as the buzzer went off.

Everything went quiet for him. All he wanted to hear was the swoosh sound of the ball going in the basket. Everyone watched intensely. The ball taking its time, spinning in the air. Shai silently prayed for it to go in. This was the moment he was waiting for. It'll be successful with just one tiny action. The ball hit the backboard but was still up top. Shai covered his mouth with his hands as the ball spiral around the rim of the basket. After two rounds, it finally dropped inside the basket.

71-65. The Hampton Pirates won.

Everyone was now cheering. The team running onto the court and went straight to Shai. They wrapped their arms around him, slapping his back, and shook him. He did it. The refs threw both their arms up to confirm the three-point shot. That gave the confirmation that Shai needed. He came back and heard the loud shouting in excitement from everyone in the gym. He could feel his teammates hits to his back and the shaking. He could feel himself getting teary-eyed. It was just one game but this was all he was waiting to do.

"Yes!"

🏀

Cause we don't, do the same drugs no more
We don't do the, we don't do the same drugs
Do the same drugs no more

Axel scrolled through his camera roll, deleting every picture he didn't think he needed anymore. He ran out of iCloud storage and needed to back his phone up. He spent two hours going through his phone, getting rid of unnecessary apps, pictures, notes, messages, etc.

He still didn't have storage. Blowing out a breath, he swiped out his photos app and locked his phone. He placed it back on the charger than laid down. With his arm resting behind his head, he stared at the white ceiling while listening to his favorite artist, Chance the Rapper. This song hitting close to home for him. The meaning behind it could be interpreted differently. To Axel, it was clear.

It was about lost love not drugs. Chance was rapping about him and ex no longer being on the same journey. They were separating and no form of connection was possible. That's how Axel felt at the moment. Depressed and heartbroken, two amazing feelings in the entire world.

He was loving it.

A knock came from the door. He didn't hear it at first since he thought it was from the song. When there was another knock, he realized that it wasn't coming from the music. He paused it then hopped off his bed. He went to the door, looked out the peephole, surprise to see who it was. He opened the door after unlocking it and came face to face with elevator and grocery store girl, aka, Ashley.

She waved, "Hello," she softly spoke.

"Hi?" Axel responded in a question form. He stared at her, confused to see her here. Alone too.

"Umm, why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh!" Ashley exclaimed as if she didn't expect that question.

"Umm, everyone was downstairs celebrating Shai's win and I noticed someone was missing. So, I asked Shai if it'll be alright if I came up here. Here I am." She answered, clasping her hands together.

Axel gave her an awkward smile, still confused. Ashley groaned, shaking her head.

"Okay, I'm lying." She confessed. "I actually didn't want to be down there anymore. They're being loud and disgusting. I'm not sure how Dess can handle being around a bunch of dudes but she is. Maybe cause she has Shai. Anyway, one of them mentioned your name and I wanted to come up here just cause. No real reason."

Axel nodded his head. "That sounds a bit more believable."

"Well, it's the truth. I also have to pee, so can I come in?" She asked, pointing inside.

"Uhh, yeah." Axel stepped to the side and Ashley walked in.

She went straight to the bathroom, shutting the door. Axel just rolled with it, shutting his door then going back on his bed. He played his music, turning the volume down a tad bit. He laid back down and stared at the ceiling like he was doing before. Ashley finished up in the bathroom then came out, Axel sitting up to look at her.

"A fan?" She asked, pointing at the speaker. Axel assumed she was speaking on Chance the Rapper and nodded his head.

"Yeah, my favorite Chicago artist." He responded.

"Cool. I like Childish Gambino. They're practically in the same field." She said, looking around. She touched his stuff on his desk, Axel watching her closely.

It felt weird having her in his room. They barely knew each other and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. It sounded ridiculous, yes, she was in his room. However, he heard about what happened to her and was being cautious. Ashley didn't seem to be fazed all that much though. She picked up his Beats headphones then placed them back down. She noticed his notebook and opened it up to see pages filled with words and scribbles.

"Writing something?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Supposed to, but nothing is coming to me at the moment." He answered.

Ashley hummed, reading one of the pages. The title was Axel's Confession. She read some of the lyrics, creating her own rhythm in her head. Axel noticed her bobbing her head and wondered what she was reading. He sat up to get a better look and saw that she was in his notebook. Upside down, he saw which page she was on which made him get off his bed quickly.

"Uhh, that's personal." He spoke, shutting the notebook. Ashley pressed her lips together and looked at him.

"Sorry," he apologized. "It's just...it's not..."

"It's personal." She finished for him. "I understand."

"You mind if I get on your bed?" She changed the subject instantly. She didn't wait for a response and took off his shoes, walking to his bed and jumping on it.

Axel, stunned, stared at her. She laid on her side, facing the wall and placed her finger on his OutKast poster. Axel cleared his throat, placing his notebook back on his desk then going to his bed. He wasn't sure if he was allowed on and didn't want to make any sudden moves. He took a deep breath then got back on his bed, laying beside her. He kept a small space between them as he laid on his back, still.

Awkward was not the word to describe what was going on. He didn't understand what was happening and was going with the flow. Whatever that was.

"Ashley, are you okay?" He broke the silence between them. Ashley stopped playing with his poster then turned on her other side.

"Yeah. Why are you asking?" She asked, tilting her head up to look at him.

Axel looked at her then spoke, "Because this shit is weird as fuck right now. I don't know what's going on and I'm confused."

"Oh. Sorry," she apologized.

"No, it's fine. I'm just—I just wanted to know. That's all. Are you sure you're good?" He asked again for confirmation.

"Yup, I'm straight." She turned to lay on her back like him. They both stared at the ceiling, a space still in between them. Neither of them know what was going on but was going with it.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked back after a few seconds of silence.

Axel shrugged, "I'll be good." He responded.

"That's not a yes."

"It's not a no either."

"It's something." They both said at the same time.

🏀

Actions:
-vote
-comment
-share
-discuss

Discussion Board:
1. Hello folks, I hope you enjoyed this long behind chapter. I tried my best with the details so I hope it was good.

2. I'm limiting my self with this story by stopping around 70-75 chapters, a little earlier if this. I wanted to do the entire school year but again I don't want to make this book extremely long. Let me know if y'all are cool with time jumps, without missing any important information.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.6K 140 6
"Why won't you leave me alone?" "Because you don't want me to leave me alone." "What makes you so sure of that?" "If you want me to leave you alone w...
349K 4.1K 41
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...
106K 2.4K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
3.7K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...