Come dance for me

By laflor777

Camila Cabello is supposed to meet her best friend Dinah Jane at a new club in town, but she gets stood up. S... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: The Final Chapter

Chapter 22

462 15 1
By laflor777

Camila walked back down the drive. She had just got Henry on the bus for school. She had fifteen minutes with Lauren before they had to go to work. It had been an amazing few weeks but incredibly busy weeks. Strange Lauren was usually downstairs by now, so she headed up to see where she had got to. She walked into the bedroom and Lauren was laid on the bed not even dressed. "Hey, babe, are you feeling ill do you want me to get you anything?" Camila asked a bit concerned.

Camila walked around the side of the bed, and Lauren pulled her down on the bed. "I'm not ill, but I've called in sick because I deserve to spend some time with my fiancee alone!" Lauren said as her arms snaked around Camila. "You need to call in sick you said earlier you didn't have anything major on today."

"No, I don't yeah, I can call in sick, but you sure you're ok?" Camila asked. She managed to grab her phone out her pocket and sent a text to the receptionist at work saying she wasn't coming.

"I'm fine, Camz just want to spend the day with you talking, laughing, making love and eating" Lauren whispered. "We haven't had a minute to ourselves lately, and I love everything that has happened, but I miss just being with you. Today is the perfect day to do that our son is safe at school then his dad is picking him up, and neither of us has anything important on at work, so we are staying just here. Now take those clothes off you won't need them!"

Camila smiled and shook her head "Yes boss, but you have your list in the wrong order" she said, holding her hand up and counting off on her fingers. "One making love, two eating, three laughing and four talking. Two be fair, the last two can go in either order but don't be putting eating the last woman." They both laughed as Camila rolled off Lauren and sat on the edge of the bed to pull her boots off.

She shed the rest of her clothes and crawled back on the bed laying next to Lauren, resting her head on her chest. Camila could feel her body relax; this was going to be a good day. "Pass me your phone. I want as little distractions as possible," she said, taking Camila's phone from her. She pressed a few buttons, and then a couple of seconds later stuck the phone on the side. "Henry's school and Shawn have special ringtones now like on my phone, so anybody else can wait. We are only going to answer those two."

"I like you even more in this mood," Camila said smiling. "We have had to share each other with everyone else just lately not that I regret anything, especially getting engaged to you. Can I just add I love when you refer to Henry as our son that's how it should be, and it sounds right." Camila ran her finger over Lauren's stomach "Can I ask you, something, babe?"

"Sure Camz, we can talk about anything," Lauren said stroking Camila's hair.

"Do you want more children I think I do, but if you don't, then that's totally fine?" Camila said.

"Yes I would love to have more children with you but I can't carry Camz, so it would have to be you or we adopt that choice we would have to make together at the time. You don't have to worry about asking, it was hard finding out I couldn't have children, but I made my peace with it years ago."

Camila squeezed Lauren and kissed her stomach. "I'm glad you want more it will be great for Henry to have a little brother or sister and either way suits me, but I would love to carry our baby" Camila gushed.

"There was something I wanted to ask you while we are covering the important questions," Lauren said. "Now we are engaged do you want to look for your parents before we get married I can help if you do." Lauren felt Camila stiffen up against her "I'm not trying to upset you, Camz, whatever you want."

"I really don't Lauren, I appreciate the offer, but I'm twenty-nine years old, and they have never made any efforts to find me so I'm not interested in looking for them I have all the family I need right here you and Henry." Lauren's phone started ringing, and she made no move to get it just continued to run her fingers through Camila's hair. "Are you sure you don't want to get that?"

"Definitely not that is the ringtone for my mother" Lauren laughed. "I'm sure she will fill my inbox with messages. I hope I didn't upset you asking about your parents, but now you have answered I promise not to ask again."

"No, you didn't upset me as you said earlier, there is no topic we can't talk about but how I feel at the moment the answer will always be a no" Camila replied. "What you said in the past about there might have been a good reason I get but to never bother to get in contact even now I'm adult I'm not interested. I obviously meant very little to them." Camila sighed, trying desperately not to get upset.

"Sorry now you are upset, Camila they are idiots if they never realised how truly amazing you are, I could tell after five minutes of meeting you," Lauren said as she lifted Camila's chin so she could see her face. "You are everything to me. There isn't a part of you. I don't love and cherish." Camila put her hand around the back of Lauren's head and pulled her close. She pressed her lips to Lauren's and kissed her.

Suddenly Lauren's phone started ringing again, and someone was knocking on the door. Camila tried to pull away, but Lauren kept hold of her and carried on kissing her. She could feel Camila still trying to pull away "Just ignore her" Lauren repeated.

"I can't," Camila said finally managing to escape Lauren's insistent lips. "What if she needs something." Camila climbed out of bed and went over to the window and peeped out. "Shit that's her at the door with another younger woman." Camila pulled away from the curtain she wasn't sure if Clara had seen her looking or not. "She might have seen me."

Lauren sighed and picked up her phone and typed in the number to listen to her messages. After a few seconds, she put it back. "She does need something a life and to stay out of mine" Lauren stated.

"Why what does she want?" Camila asked as she got back on the bed next to Lauren.

"Mani told her I wasn't in today so she is bringing a wedding planner around to talk to us," Lauren said. "I presume that's who was at the door just now."

"Shouldn't we go down and talk to them?" Camila asked. She watched as Lauren sat up, grabbed something and straddled her waist. She took the scarf and tied Camila's arms to the bedpost above her head. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you do as you're told and not leave our bed" Lauren whispered. She moved closer to Camila's face "The only ones that get a say in our wedding are the two people on this bed right now."

"Is this really necessary" Camila laughed gesturing to her hands.

"Yes, because you are too nice for your own good and will go down, invite them in," Lauren said. "Then we will have to sit for hours while someone else tells us what we want."

"And what if I get hungry while you have me tied to the bed?" Camila asked. Lauren got off Camila and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"To get food, so you don't get hungry" Lauren smiled as she disappeared from the room. This woman was crazy, Camila thought, but she was right about the wedding she thought. She lay there on the bed, waiting. She knew she could get out Lauren hadn't tied them tight but she kind of wanted to see where this was going.

Lauren walked back into the bedroom with a tray the contents covered up and put it on the side. "Do you trust me?" Lauren asked as she climbed back on to Camila.

"Of course I do!" Camila replied immediately.

Lauren smiled "then close your eyes, Camz and keep them closed." She heard Lauren shuffling about with something as she lay there with her eyes closed. She did feel a little nervous but more excited than anything. "What's this?" she asked, holding her finger to Camila's lips.

Camila opened her mouth as her tongue flicked against Lauren's fingertip. Her lips were closing around Lauren's finger "mmm that's cream" Camila said as Lauren removed her finger.

"Right" Lauren replied as she softly kissed Camila on the lips. Lauren tugged on her bottom lip as she pulled away. Next Lauren placed a piece of fruit next to Camila's lips, and she bit into it.

"That's an apple" sounding a little disappointed she heard Lauren chuckle. As Lauren sucked in her earlobe and she moaned. She laid soft kisses all up the outside of her ear. Next Lauren put her finger to her lips again, and as she sucked on her finger, she tasted chocolate. "Easy that's chocolate better than the last one" Camila laughed.

She felt Lauren's lips against her throat this time, soft kisses against her skin, giving her goosebumps. Her teeth grazed carefully against her skin, gently nipping it as Camila moaned. Lauren pulled back "open your mouth," she said. As she again placed two of her fingers in Camila's mouth this time.

"Holy shit that's you Lauren" Camila moaned as she sucked in as much of Lauren's fingers as she could. Her tongue dancing in between them and all around them. "That's the best one out of all of them." Lauren slid down her body, and things went quiet for a few seconds. Camila was tempted to peak, but she fought it and kept her eyes closed.

She felt an extremely icy cold sensation against her nipple, and she hissed. Then a moan as Laurens's warm mouth replaced it. Lauren held the ice against her other nipple and repeated the process on the other nipple. "Definitely ice" Camila panted.

"Now I think it's my turn to have something to eat" she whispered.

Her icy cold tongue dipped inside of Camila's folds "Oh god Lauren" Camila called. Her back arched as Lauren dipped in again, two of her fingers sliding inside Camila. Her tongue added to the pressure on her clit, as Lauren's fingers were brought right to her entrance and plunged back inside her. Camila called out and moaned loudly as her hips ground into Lauren's face. Lauren adjusted her fingers until Camila cried out, and she had found the right spot "Just there baby."

She sucked on Camila's clit as her fingers increased in speed. "Come for me Camila let me hear you, baby" she whispered against Camila. This was all Camila needed to burst over the edge calling Laurens's name. Lauren's fingers continued to slide in and out of her as Lauren made her way back up Camila's body. She moaned as Lauren's lips were on hers, tasting herself on those lips. Her fingers were bringing her closer to a second orgasm.

Camila's tongue entwined with Laurens as her thumb pushed against her clit and Camila let a cry as she came again. Her head fell back against the pillow completely exhausted but extremely happy. Lauren removed her fingers slowly and lifted off Camila as she lay there, trying to regain her composure. Her eyes still closed she felt Lauren moving and the bed dipping at each side of her head.

"Open your eyes, Camz," Lauren said in a deep rich tone. Camila did as she was told, and Lauren was above her. Her fingers were dipping into her own folds, inches away from Camila's face.

"You're so fucking hot, Lauren" Camila whispered. She could see her glistening arousal on her skin as she continued to touch herself. Her mouth fell open as she panted, Camila couldn't stand it any longer just watching. She needed to touch her, taste her, and make her moan. She pulled her hands free and wrapped them around Lauren's hips, pulling her towards her mouth. Lauren steadied herself, grabbing hold of the headboard as Camila's mouth attacked her.

The noises were driving Camila crazy as her tongue lapped up everything Lauren had. She felt no exhaustion now as Lauren's hips rolled forward and her moans louder. Camila's fingers grasped at Lauren's backside as she sucked on her clit and Lauren cried out. She ground her hips into Camila's face as she came, Camila couldn't get enough of her taste. Her body slowed down, and Camila helped her down and held her close against her.

Lauren lay in the bath with Camila laying against her. Lauren had her fingers threaded through Camilas. "So the future Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui, what do you want for our wedding?" Lauren asked.

"I'd rather not wear a dress if that's okay with you, it's just not me" Camila replied. "We could go look at venues together just hoped they aren't all booked up. Rings and flowers we can choose together but the final decisions are yours you have better taste than me. I'd be happy with the back garden as long as I get to marry you." Camila reached up and kissed Lauren's hand.

"You deserve better than the backyard, Camz" Lauren laughed. "But I get what you mean and yes the most important part to me is being married to you. It's up to you what you wear, Camz. I've been looking at dresses myself maybe black there are some beautiful black ones."

"I want Henry to be the ring bearer, but we might have to tie them to the pillow and get Dinah to walk with him. He trusts her," Camila said. "What about the honeymoon somewhere hot we don't have to wear much, oh somewhere in the Caribbean."

"Wherever you want baby, whatever makes you happy makes me happy!" Lauren said.

Lauren pottered around the kitchen, cooking them all pasta for dinner. She was making two separate sauces because Henry only liked cheese sauce and they preferred Tomato. She heard Camila shouting at her so she removed the pans off the hob. She strode into the hallway as a naked soapy Henry ran past her. "Quick Lauren he got away from me" Camila shouted throwing a towel towards Lauren. "I don't want him to get outside," she said as the back door alarm started shrieking. "Shit too late!"

Lauren caught the towel turned around and ran into the kitchen closely followed by Camila. The door was wide open as they headed out the door to be confronted with Henry bouncing on the trampoline. "Least he can't get out the yard Camz don't worry he is fine," Lauren said laughing as they walked towards him. "Just in case he tries to run again, go around the back, and I will grab him from the front." Lauren threw the towel over her shoulder and climbed on the trampoline.

Camila approached from the back "You Henry are a little monkey. I said no more trampoline today, it's a good job it's a warm night." Lauren stepped carefully as she moved towards him reached out with the towel and caught him, wrapping it around him.

"Caught you, Henry" as he giggled and Lauren sat down on the trampoline with Henry on her knee. Camila looked serious as she sat down next to them both. Lauren burst out laughing again "Camz, he is fine no harm done. Henry, I think we need to tickle mummy to get rid of that frowny face." They both dived on Camila and tickled her as she tried to fight them off.

Camila's face was bright red "You two are crazy" she laughed as she wriggled away from them. "I surrender you two win." Lauren and Henry high-fived and Camila just shook her head.

"Right, Henry back upstairs with mummy and get dressed and we can have some pasta for dinner," Lauren said passing Henry to Camila. They all climbed off the trampoline together. "No more trampoline tonight, dinner, and then we can watch Minions before bed." She pulled Camila close and kissed her cheek as they headed back into the house.

Things were pretty quiet at work, so Camila thought she would pop in and see Lauren. They could maybe have lunch. She just hoped she wasn't busy. She could always go home if she was and have a workout in the gym. Some of the bar staff smiled as she walked in, and she stopped to grab a soft drink. She put some money on the bar, but the barman ignored it and pushed it back towards her. "Lauren says we are not to take money from you" he smiled.

"Thanks," she said, picking up her Coke and rolling her eyes, it was a Coke it wasn't going to break the bank.

"She's around the stage supervising the pole dancing training if you need her," he said as he went back to stocking the shelves. She walked through the club towards the stage, and she sat in a chair watching everything happening on the stage. Normani and a few of the other girls were on the stage in different positions on the pole.

Camila put her drink down and covered Lauren's eyes "Guess who sexy?" Camila whispered as she smiled.

Lauren smirked, "Oh hi Sarah, don't let my fiancee catch you here."

"Oh haha Lauren," Camila said, Lauren pushed a seat out next to her took Camila's hand and led her around to the chair. Camila grabbed her drink and sat down next to Lauren. "If you're busy I can drink this and get going I don't want to disturb you, babe."

Lauren leaned across and pecked Camila on the lips. "Never too busy for you, baby," Lauren said. "Just watching this lot practicing some are picking it up better than the others. Normani noticed her and waved Camila lifted her hand and waved back.

"You do know I don't mind paying for my drinks; it's only a coke," Camila said.

"What would I look like charging my fiancee for her drinks nope not going to happen" Lauren smiled. "So what brings you here?"

"A slow workday no one to chase up and for once I'm caught up on my paperwork," Camila said. "Plus I missed you."

"Hey Carly, come meet my fiancee Camila," Lauren said as this woman walked out from the side of the stage. Camila's jaw hit the floor; she was gorgeous tall, brunette and stunning. Lauren had never mentioned this woman was hot.

She walked to the side of the stage and came down the stairs. "So this is the one you did all the hard work for Lauren! Nice to meet you Camila, congratulations" she said, holding out her hand.

Camila smiled and shook her hand "nice to meet you too."

"Lauren just come up on stage a minute I want to demonstrate something with you" Carly smiled.

"Sure," Lauren said as she hopped up and walked up on to the stage. The rest of the girls filed down and sat down in the seats near Camila. Normani sat next to Camila as Lauren and Carly got ready on stage.

"Right Lauren just climb the pole and fall backwards so we can show them where their legs and body should be," said Carly. Lauren did as asked and tipped backwards, so she hung upside down. Camila's eyes went wide as Carly ran her hand down Lauren's body, explaining the position they should be in. Camila was starting to get a little annoyed when her hand touched Lauren's backside "took it in a little Lauren."

Normani took Camila's hand and leaned over to her "I can see that look in your eye. She is just showing how her body should be on the pole" Normani whispered.

"Yeah, but does she need her hands all over my fiancee to do that" Camila whispered. "Lauren never mentioned she looked like that either!"

"Yes, she is easy on the eyes" Normani whispered.

"You're not making things better, Mani!" Camila stated. Camila's hands grasped the chair arm as the woman's hand ran down Lauren's thigh, explaining the use of the upper legs to grip the pole. "Should have brought my Tazer with me!"

Lauren reached up and pulled herself up as her feet hit the ground and stood back from the pole. "Would anyone else like to try?" Carly asked. Normani shot up and winked at Camila as she walked up on stage. Lauren returned to her seat next to Camila.

Camila leaned across "mind if we have a chat in your office" Camila asked.

"Sure baby, Mani I will be back in five behave yourself," Lauren said as she and Camila walked off towards her office.

As soon as they got in the office, Camila shut and locked the door. Lauren perched herself on the edge of her desk as Camila walked up to her and kissed her, her hands ran up the sides of Lauren. Camila's tongue slipped into Lauren's mouth as she deepened the kiss. One hand slid up and caressed Lauren's breast.

"While all this is very nice Camz I feel there is something behind it, are you ok?" Lauren panted. Camila removed the bikini top as her mouth made its way down Lauren's throat sucking and nipping at the skin. "Camz talk to me please, I want to do this but for the right reasons."

"Everything is fine!" Camila said as her mouth sucked in one of her nipples.

"Camila! I'm going to use a sentence you use on our son use your words please!" as she gently pushed her away.

Camila sighed and sat back in the chair behind her looking down at her feet. "Am sorry I know I shouldn't be bothered, but her hands were all over you!"

Lauren rolled her eyes "She was showing the others how to do the moves on the pole not touching me up. I don't like when those beautiful brown eyes of yours have a monster in them."

"But you have a thing for brunettes," Camila said.

"No, I have a thing for one brunette, the insanely beautiful one in front of me who is acting a bit of an idiot right now," Lauren said. She stepped forward and sat on Camila's lap. "How many times do I have to tell you there is no one else I see but you, there is no one I want but you!"

"Just one more time," Camila said feeling a little bad now her behavior was ridiculous.

"I'm yours, and you are mine," Lauren said. "Not that it matters, but she is straight with a boyfriend. Now you can finish what you started and make love to me and not mark your territory" Lauren whispered as she kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
179K 4.2K 39
When Camila moves to Miami, she becomes the new girl toward the end of the year and meets a new friend, Dinah Jane. When she meets Lauren after a hea...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
675K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...