FALSE Clairvoyance

RamadhanMukasa tarafından

Koke is almost a complete difference. He's hopeful though that he can be a complete one. He has a complicated... Daha Fazla

FOREWORD
Green
Green 2
Office
Images and Bar
Open door, a smiley cutie and an eccentric lunch
More Eccentricity
Imperspicuity and Concealment
The Mark's Origin. Who's To Blame?
Street-Tense Solution
Work Intensity and The Off Ghost
Ghost Claims
Another Surprise Visit And A Weird Start
Kitchen Lesson With An Invasion
Defensive
Safety
Alternative Advance
A Pending Confession
Textual Openness
Kitten Eyes, Mary's Lie And....
Psychic Surprise
Reveals
Marion out, Mary in
Koke's Leave Request
Mary's Persistence
The Appropriate Farewell
Questionable Retreat
The Post Bob's Lifestyle And A Mother's Intervention.
Rooted Surprise
Awkward
Knowing The Psychic's Game
Outside Visitors
Outside Visitors 2
Dangerous Game Positions
Dangerous Game Suspicions
Game Over
Insecure Survivor
Survival Trauma
A Typical Psychic Intervention
Divided
Decided
Bob's New Era
Halima's Invasion
Predicament
Halima In, Mary Out
Feminine Offers
Permission Granted
One Touch For All Trouble
Acceptance
Paternal Comebacks
Distant Friends And An Almost Repeated Cycle.
A Deep Talk With Shelyn
The Unusual Offer
EPILOGUE

Mary Versions With Marion

1 0 0
RamadhanMukasa tarafından

While in his office the following morning, he's about to reply to Tall Mary's very early morning text response when the belle presents herself at the cubicle entrance.

Spontaneously, the two share grins upon seeing each other. Koke rarely dons suits for work and today looks like his first time to appear at Bob's in a black one. The attire is kind of baggy on him but he generally looks fine in it.

“I hope you ain't spying on my fashion likes.” The lady says as she walks in without the accountant's green light. The guy only maintains his grin, shaking his head. “Good morning.” Shelyn's husky voice greets.

“Good morning Mary....Oh, well, another Mary. The taller version.” Koke shines his dentition at the lady who now stands in front of him in a pair of deep-blue loose jeans and a short-sleeve dark-grey shirt. She fondly plays with her green file while looking down at the buddy with a smirk attempting to widen into a smile. “Well, sorry if....”

“It's fine. Call me whatever you want. I'm now used to people calling me Mary's sis. Hah. You're just seeing my message now.”

“Yeah....You're late.” Shelyn interrupts again at the same time the lad's eyes look from her to his phone screen.

Tall Mary: Oh wow. An early to bed guy. So, I missed out. Next time you'll invite me.

“So, when is the next time you're preparing something nice?” The feme asks.

He looks up at her again. “Mmmm....Don't lie to me.” Her beaming visage glares at Koke on butting in.

“Probably next week.”

“That's a lie.”

“I'm sincere.”

“Alright. Probably next week. Probably.” Her eyes squeeze whilst she looks at a top corner of the office, as if gauging the event's possibilities. “Perhaps, you don't wanna invite me and that's the reason you're saying probably.”

Koke sighs, his open smile still existent. “I'm hospitable and what you've just said is unlikely. You'll have to remind me since I get busy at times.”

“I'm about to make you busy.” The woman extends her file to the accountant. “See you.” She points two fingers at her eyes before quickly turning them towards the lad. She immediately exits the space to accord him the time to work with her delivery details, leaving him with a smile whilst he gets to the task.

At lunch, he receives a message from Shelyn informing him of the latter's absentia for the rest of the day.

To Tall Mary: It is okay. I'll also leave early today since I have a few things to accomplish.

His smile returns as he texts and sends the message, just like it is every time he does so long as it's with the new colleague. His communication with the twist isn't as frequent as the one he has with either the manager or Marion but that doesn't stop the ardency in the novel friendship. For the next week, it's an assurance that Tall Mary has to appear in his office every day.

If she isn't a replacement for the woman the co-workers call her sister, Koke might need to investigate. The junior accountant hardly forgets the individual who returns him to work after a paranormal leave.

“My sister is around. Perhaps, there's much work to do on her side. Or....She's giving herself a managerial treat now that everything is under her control.” Shelyn grins at the lad after answering his question on Mary's whereabouts.

Koke shrugs, returning her file.

“If you don't mind, you may head up and check on her. Mm?” Her brows raise at him, a gesture he copies as he nods to her idea.

He's standing in front of the closed door to the secretary's office. He decides against going beyond this point, preferring to abandon the visit altogether. As he turns to leave, a familiar voice halts his movement when the lady calls his name.

Koke looks over his shoulder to perceive Mary whose countenance presents confusion. She completes the closure of the door to her office which is a few steps from the secretary's. “She isn't in?” Asks the manager while she gradually walks towards him. The lad turns to face her, his eyes widening a little with arched brows.

“Oh, sorry. I....I think I forgot....” His explanation trails off and the woman smiles at him with a tilt of her head.

“I know. I know.” She nods with the statement, her arms crossed below her chest. “You want to talk?” She questions. The junior accountant shrugs with a sigh. “I'm sorry I've been avoiding you all this long. It's not that I'm so busy.” Mary sighs, her eyes dropping away from him.

“I know. I get it. I kinda understand your position. You may not say it all. Look, do you mind me taking you to lunch?” Koke queries after taking advantage of the short silence. A smile manifests on the boss's visage as her eyes dance almost involuntarily and gracefully over the dude's. “You always offered to take me out for lunch. Lemme try to be fair.” He smiles back.

The female touches her chest with physical delight. “I'm so sorry honey but I'm fasting.” Another hand poses over her visibly empty belly, her smile quaky. The lines of question swiftly morph above the guy's eyes though he retains the upward tug of his lips. “Come on, I can't cope on an empty stomach. Even if it is a hunger strike, I'll gladly call it off. Hah!”

The pair gets closer to each other amidst the light moment. Mary grabs Koke's hand and they head towards the stairs to descend to the lower floor. They exchange grins and glimpses while they make it past the several cubicles in a jolly conversation which attracts attention from the workers in the communication section.

The lady's deep-blue floral dress dances excitedly alongside the junior accountant's khaki trousers that he's donning with a grey long-sleeve shirt and dark-chocolate-brown-white-soled shoes.

*-*-*-*

Miss Mary: I'd such an amazing day darling. Thanks for the treat. Kyrie won't stop asking me why I'm smiling.

A warm smile crafts itself on Koke's face after he reads the message while in bed.

To Miss Mary: The pleasure belongs to me, Mary. I'm glad you understand me personally. Please, kiss the little one for me and let her know King Cookie is soon inviting her for a treat too. Hah.

Tall Mary: Hi buddy. I didn't see you this afternoon. I hope you're good.

To Tall Mary: I thought you weren't coming in the afternoon. Changed your schedule or something?

Miss Mary: Hah. Definitely, she'll like the sound of that.

Tall Mary: I didn't come. I'm just checking on ya.

To Miss Mary: Alright then. Have a good night boss.

To Tall Mary: Aww. How sweet.

He sighs after several seconds before opening Marion's inbox.

Last seen on Sunday at 8 p.m.

Gently, he rubs a palm over his forehead prior to Shelyn's reply.

Tall Mary: It's salty for my case.

A smirk cracks on Koke's countenance before he taps on the sender's profile photo of her posing in a solo selfie. Her bust is tempting in a pink, slinky and sleeveless tank top. Her cheeks are ballooned with a luscious pout.

The lad's uneven smile slowly vanishes as his look at the pic extends into more seconds. Another sigh exits his system prior to him sending his response.

To Tall Mary: Salty indeed. Your profile pic backs the claim. 😍

He revisits the psychic's inbox on time when the notification Last seen on Sunday spontaneously alters to Online. Optimism flashes off his facial features and he won't sleep without a reply from the fellow firstborn. His eyes continually stare at the screen before he mumbles “C'mon.” The Online word briefly disappears, causing a frown on him.

Typing....

His fist flies up to his mouth, covering it whilst his eyes enlarge at the occurrence.

Marion: Hey. Long time, buddy. I've been offline for the last few days. I missed you.

To Marion: Missed you too. I hope you're good.

Tall Mary: Mhmm.

Marion: I'm cool.

To Tall Mary: Am I right? 😉😉

Marion: Got a new chick, huh? 😏😏

To Marion: 😄😄... Nah. New buddy.

Tall Mary: Of course. 😉🤭

To Tall Mary: So, why did you hesitate to accept it?

Marion: You like her.

To Marion: Of course. But....

Tall Mary: I was tasting myself to conclude whether I'm really salty.

To Tall Mary: I suppose you're sweating. 🤔

Marion: Try her. She might be the girl of your dreams.

To Marion: She's never been in my dreams.

Tall Mary: Hah! And smelling. I was out dancing and I gotta take a shower.

To Tall Mary: 😁... Do you mind if I join you?

Marion: 😏😏... I see your dreams are significant. After all, they choose a partner for you.

To Marion: Anyway, I'll see if she will come in my dreams. After then I'll go for her.

Tall Mary: Yes. But virtually. Let's do it via facetime or something?

To Tall Mary: Seriously?

Marion: As long as you don't find her snatched already. 🤭

To Marion: You know my prayer.

Tall Mary: Mhmm. Don't worry. I've seen naked guys but if you wish, you may keep your briefs on. The rule is if you keep your briefs on, I keep my bra and undies on as well. Deal?

To Tall Mary: I've never done this shit before. You seem experienced with it.

Marion: I'm imagining your prayer not working out. 😄😄

To Marion: Whatever. I won't bow to shit.

Tall Mary: Mhmm. I'm a free soul. I've done it many times. I suppose you're naive. I know how to deal with you. So, are you in?

Koke tilts his head at the idea, the light from his phone screen fading out completely as he looks away clearly blankly. He sighs and checks on his device after a minute.

Marion: From the look of things, it seems you're contradicting yourself. If you get to see her tempting body this evening, the rest of your defence will be history.

The lad heaves another heavy breath.

Tall Mary: Hello... you're still there?

To Tall Mary: Oops. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Um...I need to give it more thought. Lemme say next time, perhaps?

Marion: 🤭🤭..I see you're going through a critical moment with your new buddy.

To Marion: It is what it is. I'll weather it. 🤦‍♂️

Tall Mary: 'Perhaps'.. Always.. Okay though. Next time can be tomorrow. 😄😄😄😄 .

To Tall Mary: I didn't mean to disappoint you.

Marion: Good luck with that. If you win that storm, I'm another kind of it. So, keep it in mind. 😏😏😏

To Marion: 😏😏😏

Tall Mary: What did you mean?

To Tall Mary: I meant giving the idea more thought...

Marion: 🤔

To Marion: 😁😁😁

Tall Mary: 🤔😏.. You got answers for everything.

To Tall Mary: It's my way of responding.😁😁😁

Marion: Okay...😘😘😘

To Marion: 😲🏃

Tall Mary: 😏😏..if I keep on getting answers from you, I'ma fail to get a bath.

To Tall Mary: I want to keep you salty. 😁😁..so that you can be tasty 🙈🙈.

Marion: Hey you! Where to? Come back! 😲😲🏃🏃😂😂

To Marion: 😂😂...I didn't know you could run. 😂

Tall Mary: And smelly? 😄😄

To Tall Mary: Perhaps? 🤔😄

Marion: 😒... How could you think that of me? Ain't I a pro? 😁😁

To Marion: Of course you are! 🤓 But I bet you can catch me. 😉😉

Tall Mary: 😄😄... I'm done with you 🙌🤭🏃🏼‍♀️🛀

To Tall Mary: 😭😆...🙌.. I ain't done with you though. So, that's unfair 😄

Marion: Hmmm. What if I do?

To Marion: 🤔🏃🏃.. lemme continue so that you don't even try. 😆

Marion: Run...but you won't hide. 😏

To Marion: I like the way you're confident about my next step. Are you a goddess? 🤔

Marion: I might be...hey, I think it's time you got to go to bed. You have work tomorrow.

To Marion: Is my mum seated next...

Marion: No.

To Marion: 🤔🤔

Marion: Goodnight Koke.

To Marion: 🤦‍♂️. Alright. Goodmorning 😆

•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Those two or three won't stop. I'd to cut them off. Hah. I hope the chapter was enjoyful. I'm in love with the way Koke is merging with all the females in his life. I hope his friendship with Halima makes a pretty comeback as well. Thanks for keeping it here and I should admit that in two to three chapters, I'll be closing this book. I don't know what will be my next work with exception to Dreamily ETERNAL but I'll see while life unfolds. For the meantime,

The Story Continues....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

142K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...