The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue ๏ฟผ
Summer before the beginning ๏ฟผ
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

1.3 Friday night bites

4.6K 160 23
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

I just got to school. As I exited my car, I could see Bonnie leaving Elena and Stefan alone. I took this as my chance to make Bonnie more accepting of the idea that she is a witch. Before Stefan and Elena could see me I made my way to Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie, you okay?" I asked, worry filling my voice.

"Yeh, it's nothing" she replied, but I could easily tell she wasn't. I just need her to open up and tell me about the bad feeling she felt from Stefan.

"You sure? You know you could tell me anything right?" Bonnie met my gaze. "I promise I won't make fun of you or anything like that," I told her smiling at her, which I hope will help in making her open up more.

"Hmm. You're gonna think I'm crazy, but yesterday at the grill. Stefan came asking for Elena. I gave him her number and email and when I touched his hand. I-I felt something"

"Felt what?" I rubbed her arm in a comforting manner.

"I felt death. It's what I imagine death to feel like." She finally said.

"It's okay. Have you talked to your Grams about it?" I was hoping to get her to listen to Grams more. She may be drunk most of the time she talks about witches and magic. But she is still a wise woman.

"No. She is just gonna tell me I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch, do you?" She asked.

"I would love to," I told her.

She gave me a confused look.

"Witches are known as surveys of Nature. They are connected to the energies of the world, and because of this they can harness those energies and perform what people would call magic." As I spoke, I had a bright smile on my face. "Witches would have the power to protect themselves and the ones they care for with their magic." As I was telling her this, I didn't notice it, but I had an expression of wonder and amazement.

But Bonnie did and it made her wonder. Would being a witch be so bad?

...

"World War 2 ended in...?" The teacher began his lesson. "1945" Tanner answered after no one else did.

The teacher noticed Elena wasn't paying attention. "Miss Gilbert? Pearl Harbor."

"December 7th, 1941" Stefan answered after noticing Elena didn't know the answer.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." The teacher replied, gaining a few giggles from the students.

"Anytime."

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall?"

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." Stefan answered.

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

"68."

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe v. Wade?"

"1973."

"Brown v. Board."

"1954."

"The Battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean War."

"1950 to 1953."

"Ha! It ended in 52."

"Sir, it was 53."

"Look it up. Somebody. Quickly."

Someone in the front answered, "It was 1953."

Some of the class started to giggle, and some even clapped. I had a big smile on my face. I just love it when assholes get put in their place.

...

The school day went quickly after that. While the girls were getting ready to do some cheerleading, Stefan was trying to join the Football team.

I'm just waiting until Damon gets here, that's if he does. Wonder which cheerleader he picked to be his blood bag.

And speak of the Devil and he shall appear. Just then Damon came with a cheerleader. I have no idea what her name is, and I don't care. Some people may call me heartless, but that's far from the truth. The truth is protecting everyone is not possible. And if you spend all your time trying to protect them, then you will waste your life instead of living it.

As Damon was about to leave, I sent him a quick wink as our eyes connected.

I just spend the rest of the time observing everything.

...

Elena called. She invited me to dinner with her, Bonnie, and Stefan. She wanted for her and Bonnie to get to know me more. And for me to meet Stefan and for Bonnie to get more comfortable around Stefan. So that's where I was now, in the kitchen of the Gilbert residents.

"You explain it." Bonnie began. "Last night I was watching 9-0. A commercial break comes on and I'm like, "I bet it's that one phone commercial." And sure enough. It's the guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture."

"Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop." Elena said, finding the idea funny.

"Fine. Well, how about this? Today, I'm obsessed with numbers. Three numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?" Bonnie continues.

"Maybe we should play the lottery," Elena said.

"Have you talked to your Grams?" I asked her.

"She's just gonna say it is because I'm a witch. You know, if you had asked me a few days ago if I wanted to be a witch, I would have told you no."

"But now?" I asked.

"Now I don't know. What you said made me think of it differently. I think it would be cool to be a witch now. Just don't think I'm ready yet." Bonnie said sadly.

"It's okay Bonnie," I told her rubbing her back. "Even if you aren't ready, I know you will be an amazing witch." I gave her a sweet smile, a smile she returned.

"Well, I don't want to be a witch. I'm okay being just a normal human." Elena said. Oh, honey. How wrong you are. "Okay, serving spoons."

"Middle drawer on your left," Bonnie answered.

Elena went and checked, finding them there.

"Okay, so you have been in this kitchen like a thousand times," Elena explained.

"Yeah, that's it," Bonnie replied.

"Okay, he's here. Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving selves. And remember, this dinner isn't just so we get to know Stefan more, and hopefully become more comfortable around him. But it is also for us to get to know Luna more." She said, seeming very excited.

As Elena went to open the door, Bonnie looked at a cupboard, muttering Birthday candles. And opening it, she found exactly that.

I could sense her fear, but surprisingly, I could also sense a bit of excitement. I guess I'm having a better reaction to Bonnie than I originally believed.

As she was looking at the candles, I came behind her gently placing my hands on her shoulders. "You know, it wouldn't be the worst thing if your Grams was right." After that, I left.

After a few minutes, everyone was at the table. We were just sitting at the table eating in awkward silence. Me, Bonnie, and Elena shared a glance, each of us silently begging the other to say something.

"Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" Elena asked Stefan, breaking the silence.

"Well he let me on the team, so I must have done something right," Stefan answered.

"Bonnie, Luna, you two should have seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him, and—"

"Yeah, I heard," Bonnie said, cutting her off.

"Well, I thought it was quite entertaining seeing that teenager almost getting knocked on his ass when you threw the ball right back at him," I said, making everyone gain a smile.

Still trying to lighten the mood, Elena asked, "Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?"

"Hmm, divorced. No Mom, live with my dad." She answered.

"No, about the witches. Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches. It's cool." Elena continue.

"Cool isn't the word I'd use."

"Well, it's certainly interesting. I'm not too versed, but I do know there's a history of Celtic druids that migrated here in the 1800s." Stefan said.

"My family came by way of Salem."

"Really?" Stefan asked. "Salem witches?"

"Yeah."

"I'd say that's pretty cool."

"Really? Why?" Bonnie asked confused, and a little intrigued.

"Because dear Bennett." I started. Honestly, I just wanna get in the conversation right now. It's getting boring being silent in the background. "Salem witches are heroic examples of individualism and nonconformity," I said gaining the attention on me. Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan were smiling. Elena was happy everyone got along. Bonnie because she was given another reason for not disliking being a witch. And Stefan was curious. He knew text to nothing about me, other than my name. and that for some reason, his brother wouldn't hurt me.

Suddenly the doorbell could be heard. 'And that must be Damon.' I thought.

"I wonder who that could be." Elena wondered. She got up and went to check.

As Elena went to go and check, I followed her. At the door was Damon and some random cheerleading friend of Bonnie and Elena. Damon sends a quick wink at me.

"Surprise. Bonnie said you were having dinner, so we brought dessert." The cheerleader said.

"I hope you don't mind," Damon said.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked, coming from the living room.

"Waiting for Elena to invite me in," Damon told Stefan.

"Oh, yeah, you can—"

"No, no, no. He can't.. he can't stay can you Damon." Stefan stuttered.

"Get in here." The random cheerleader said. Luckily she isn't one of the owners, meaning she can't invite vampires in.

"It's fine, just come one in," Elena told him, smiling at him.

"You have a beautiful home, Elena," Damon said.

"Thank you."

...

"I cannot believe that Mr. Tanner let you on the team. Tyler must be seething. But good for you. Go for it." The cheerleader began. I just started zooming out, not caring for her words at all. Instead, I desired to have a little conversation with Damon telepathically.

'Couldn't you have found one that wasn't this annoying?'

He saw him jump a little. He spared a glance at me as he answered back. 'Well, I needed to get in on the dinner to bother my brother and to get invited in. What about you, why are you here?' He questioned.

'I'm their new friend. Stefan isn't the only new one in the friend group. BTW, that means bye the way. If you wanted to get in on the fun, you could have at least chosen someone that wasn't this annoying.

After a few more minutes of talking with Damon annoying Stefan. Bonnie and Elena went to the kitchen loading in the dishwasher. Damon soon followed after. Now it was just me Stefan and that Cheerleader I learned is named Tiki.

"That's a nice scarf," Stefan commented.

"Thank you, it's new," Tiki replied with a smile.

"Can I see it? I mean, would you mind taking it off?"

"Oh, I can't."

"Why not? You okay?"

"Hmm, all I know is that I can't take it off."

"What are you two kids talking about?" Damon came into the room.

"He was commenting on that scarf. He knows you are feeding and compelling her. So either a) you don't care that he knows, or b) you're just that stupid, to the point you don't even know how to properly hide." I finally commented. Even though I don't talk much and prefer to observe, I still talk and intervene when I want and when necessary.

"Hmm, interesting." Damon then turned to Tiki. "You know, Elena and Bonnie could use some help washing up," Damon suggested, trying to get rid of her.

"Does it look I clean?" She said snobby. This girl is getting on my nerves.

I called for a tiny tendril of my violet mist, As it entered her mind I said "Go and see if Bonnie and Elena need any help in the kitchen." Her eyes glazed over with i purple hue.

"What was that?" Stefan questioned looking surprised. Damon just commented on how that's a nice trick.

" I believe it is time for us to talk Mr. And Mr. Salvatore, but not here." I gently said. In my opinion, I'm kind of talking to two children. And until they mature enough to be considerate adults in my eyes, I will treat them as such.

"Bu—" Stefan started as I cut him off.

"This is not the time nor the place to have this conversation. After the dinner is over, we will all go to the Salvatore boarding house and have a much-needed talk." I said with a stern voice. Making sure they both know this is not up for debate.

Dinner was now over and everyone went home, except for me as I entered the boarding house.

...

I had just entered the Salvatore house. Damon was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of bourbon, meanwhile, Stefan was pacing the room.

"Stefan please sit down. You're gonna end up burning a hole on the floor." Hearing my voice he stopped in his tracks. God, if I'm gonna survive this without snapping someone's neck, then I'm gonna need a drink. With a flick of my wrist, the bourbon in Damons' hand disappeared in a cloud of violet smoke and reappeared in my hand.

"Hey! I was drinking that." He said whining a little. Yep, a child.

"Yeah, well I need it more." Damon just stood up getting himself a new glass while I drank the rest of my bourbon.

As I took a seat on the couch Stefan finally asked the question he had been dying to ask. "What are you? How do you two know each other, and what are you helping him with? What is he giving you in return?"

"Wow, that is a lot of questions. But relax, I'm gonna answer all of them." I told him smiling, hoping to seem friendly. "But first I need you to sit down, and ask your questions one at a time so I can keep up." He nodded, taking a seat on the opposite coach.

"What are you?" He asked. Damon gave the conversation his full attention. He had not asked any questions before, he had been afraid of how I would react. He couldn't take the chance of not getting what he wanted.

"I am a witch. But as you both have noticed, I am not any normal type of witch." I began saying. "I am something called a chaos witch. My power is something old and very powerful. Unique to only me. The Magic is mine and comes from no one and nowhere but from within me."

They both stared at me in amazement, never heard of something like this.

"How do you to know each other?" Stefan finally asked after getting over his sock.

"We met at the Grill. I knew what he was, and why he was in town. I knew he was going to be at the Grill, so after I dropped off Caroline at home, I went back to meet him. I told him I knew his name and why he was in Mystic Falls. There were some threats thrown here and there but in the end, we came to an understanding and a compromise. We both get what we want, and no one imported gets hurt." I explained.

I could hear their thought. They were both wondering how I knew he was there. How I knew him.

"But someone did get hurt," Stefan said, referring to the cheerleader.

"Tiki is unimportant. As long as Damon doesn't hurt the ones I care for, then I couldn't care less what he does." I explained, but I could tell that wasn't enough for him.

"But she's innocent. She doesn't deserve to be fed on." He said, trying to make me care a little. It didn't work.

"Stefan. I need you to listen to me." I said, gaining both Stefan and Damon's attention. "The reason I don't care that Damon is feeding off Tiki is because it is in his nature. Vampires are higher up on the food chain than humans, and just like vampires we humans kill and eat animals. You may think of them as different things, but it isn't. Both humans and animals are living breathing creatures. You are no better than your brother because you eat animals and your brother eats humans because it's the same. This is simply Mother Nature's way of population control. Without vampires, our planet would be overpopulated and the resources would be running out but because vampires exist we aren't." She told him.

When Stefan thought about it, it made sense. He never thought about it before. Same with Damon. He always killed humans and drank from them because that's what his instinct told him to do. He never thought that it was because of that.

"And to answer your final question. He isn't going to hurt the people I care for. He has a list of names if you would like to view it." With that, I started getting up to leave. But before I left, I turned around and looked at Damon. "Damon," I said, calling for him. As he looked at me, I signaled with my head for him to follow me.

When I got out of the house, I cast a small privacy spell so no one could listen in.

"What can I do for you witchy?" He asked, his face showing no emotions.

"I need you to kill someone," I said simply as if we were talking about groceries.

His emotionless facade was instantly replaced with a smirk. "Who do I need to kill?" He asked, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Tomorrow during the game, I need you to kill Tanner before the game starts," I told him with an emotionless face.

My emotionless face kept making him nervous. He didn't know why, but something in him was telling him to do as I said. "Okay, I'll kill him." He replied like it was nothing. "But why do you want him dead?"

"Tomorrow, after the game is over, I want you to come to this address." I handed him a piece of paper that appeared out of nowhere with my address on it. "When you get there, I will explain everything." With that, I gave him a sweet smile and left before he could question me any further.

...

It's now the day of the game. The game was about to start meaning Tanner was going to die. I honestly just came here to watch him die and that's
it. I zoned out Tanner's speech.

Oh. Look at that. Baby Gilbert and Tyler are fighting. Stefan went to help, and from there on I just stopped paying attention. I went to the back of the school where Tanner was meant to die. I cast an invisibility spell, so I could just enjoy the show.

As I was waiting for Damon to come and kill Tanner, I used my magic to seek out Elena's mind. This way I could see through her eyes, and no one would know. I watched her having a conversation with Damon, slapping him, and it was funny.

Another few minutes went by, and they were finally here. I didn't pay attention to their conversation.

Finally, Tanner came. I ignored his words, simply waiting to see him die.

"If that's my humanity" Damon started. "Then what is this?" Damon then flashed to the back of Tanner, sinking his teeth in. And just like that, Tanner was no more.

Later on, when people found out about Tanner, I could see Bonnie in the corner looking with teary eyes as she viewed the number she had been obsessed with.

I came up behind her, talking in a gentle and caring tone, "When you are ready to hear the truth, come find me. You'll know where to go." And she will. I placed a little spell on her, and when the time was ready, my magic would call to her, taking her to my house.

...

Somewhere unknown

"You know, I never really thought of it that way." Said the voice of the unknown man.

"People don't think of the big picture when it comes to things they dislike, or like. They do not wish to understand it, fearing it may be worse than what they originally believed, or that if it wasn't as bad as they believed, then their belief would be torn down, placing them in the darkness." The voice of a mysterious woman replied.

"And if they like it?" Asked the unknown man.

"Then they simply do not wish to change or ruin something good for them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
170K 4.3K 79
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
47.6K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
6.3K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...