My Hanon

By IceBlueCold

"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her prett... More

Prologue
Amusement Park
Makeup
Make a wish
Sweet Whispers
Nap
Want Me
Biggest Mistake
Delusion
On my lips
By your side
Pretty
Salty
Hypnotized
Playing
Only Touch
Don't Want Me There
Awful Place
Seductive
My Pretty Girl
Break Her Heart
Cunning
Cunning Pt.2
I Hate Him
Don't Hurt Her
Bracelet
Call
Dose Of Her
Desperate

Abandon

939 49 19
By IceBlueCold

Hanon

*Very slight mature content at the start*

I lay on the bed, exhausted and panting.

He was especially excited tonight and it seemed like he wanted it to go on for long, but he was also very loving and attentive like always.

I turned to my side to calm down, but I felt him slide towards me and hug me.

"Kai, I'm tired" I whined.

"One more time" He mumbled in my ear, his voice was sensual and had a whiny tone, "Please"

I turned and looked into his eyes. Although the only light was coming from the window, I could see his eyes glinting in the dark. He had an expression full of longing.

I spoke before I could even think, "Okay"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he was on it again.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much", He groaned into my ear as he pounded in me, "Say you love me too. Please, I need to hear it"

"I love you" My voice struggled to come out through my moans.

He moaned and pounded in me faster and harder until we came together once again.

I lied on my back and tried to control my breathing. He snuggled close to me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" He whispered to me and kissed me again.

I whined and slightly pushed him away, "Stop before you decide you want another round"

He let out a deep chuckle and hugged me tighter, "My Hanon is tired, so I have to hold back"

"We made a mess. How am I supposed to clean up?" I whined again. My body felt so heavy and I felt like I couldn't even force myself to stand up at that moment.

"Don't worry. Go to sleep. I'll take care of everything" He whispered soothingly and kissed my forehead.

His finger was running up and down my arm and it was making it harder for me to stay awake.

The next morning, I noticed everything had been cleaned. The sheets were clean, I was clean. I was even wearing clean pyjamas.

But Kai was nowhere next to me. I quickly left the room and went to look for him.

"Good morning" He beamed leaning on the counter wearing an apron over his clothes.

I giggled at the sight.

"Are you making pancakes?" I asked as I approached him.

"I am"

"What's the occasion?"

"You've been so stressed lately. I wanted to do things that make you happy so that maybe you would calm down"

I smiled brightly and got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Kai"

I sat at the kitchen table and he served me breakfast. I felt so happy that morning.

He took a chair and sat beside me, "Can I feed you?" He asked, shyly.

I got a little embarrassed, but nodded anyway.

He started feeding me, focusing a lot on my lips, but glancing at my eyes every once in a while. He had his full attention on me and wasn't eating.

As he lifted the fork to my mouth, I took it and put it to his mouth, "You haven't eaten"

"Oh, I made it for you" He smiled shyly.

"But you have to eat too"

"It's okay, Ha-"

He was interrupted by the fork going into his mouth. He was very startled at first, but he ended up accepting the food with a smile.

"I'll have to leave now" I told him, hoping he would ask to come with. I didn't want to ask him to come because I knew it was dangerous.

But still, I wanted him to come.

He nodded, "Yes, I know. I'll be waiting for you"

His face was too serious for my liking so I smiled to lighten up the mood, "I'm only going to work. Don't be so serious"

He smiled faintly, but it didn't reach his eyes that were weirdly glossy. His expression also looked tense, but I figured it was all because it hadn't been long since he'd woken up, "I'll miss you"

I chuckled and kissed his cheek, "It's not like I'll be gone for long"

"Any second away from you is unbearable" He mumbled, making me chuckle.

I put my shoes on and went to open the door.

"I love you, Hanon" His voice stopped me.

Is he acting weird or am I thinking like this because I'm paranoid?

But I brushed it off and smiled, "I love you too"

Kai would tell me if there was something wrong.
________

Cameron seemed very anxious today at work. It was like he was back to the old Cameron, but the difference was, when I talked to him, he would lower his eyes and try to avoid me.

I was worried about him, but when I asked what was wrong with him, he only nervously chuckled and said it was family issues and he didn't want to share more.

Why is everyone being weird today?

"Hey Cam?" I tried to approach him during our break, at the staff room.

"Yes?" He seemed startled when he heard me.

"Have you spoken to Kai at all lately?"

"No, why would I? You would know if I did, I mean, it's not like we meet up frequently. We don't even meet up anymore"  He said all in one breath.

I narrowed my eyes, "Why do you seem so nervous?"

He sighed, "It's because I'm tired and I haven't slept"

"Is that all? Why didn't you sleep? Someone who doesn't get sleep isn't nervous, they're tired"

"Hey, calm down. One thing at a time"

His behavior was making me irritated and I wanted to know what was going on right away. Kai had been acting weird since last night and now Cameron was also acting weird. It couldn't be a coincidence.

"Alright. Why didn't you get any sleep?"

"I was nervous" He looked down.

Why are you saying this again?

"Because of what!?" I yelled a little too loud.

"Because of something personal" He mumbled.

"Kai has been acting weird and now you too. Are you both hiding something?"

"No! What would I ever do with Kai? It's something personal, okay? Not everything is about you two"

I sighed and calmed myself down, "I'm sorry Cam, you're right. I'm just paranoid ever since the thing with Isaac happened"

I was a little embarrassed that I had assumed that, but I couldn't help myself.

"It's okay"

But that wasn't enough. I was worried and anxious and I thought something was wrong. Either Kai was hiding something, or his weird behavior was a sign that something would happen.

"Cam, I'll leave early today. I'm not feeling well"

It was only about two hours before my shift ended either way.

"No!" Cameron shouted in panic.

"What?"

"Don't go. I need you here"

"Why?"

"Because-because I'm so tired today, I don't know if I can work alone"

"Cameron, there are more of our coworkers here and my shift ends in two hours anyway"

"We can leave together in two hours when your shift ends"

"But your shift ends in more than two hours" I reasoned with him.

He sighed, "Sorry I don't feel well today"

"Well, you should get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Hope you get better" I went to get my stuff and heard him sigh, but I brushed it off.

I left the café about five minutes later and got home way earlier than expected.

The closer I got to our home, the more anxious I became. As if I had to be there as soon as possible. As if something was going on. There was a tight feeling in my chest.

I saw the apartment building and ran to the entrance, got to the apartment as soon as I could.

When I opened the door, I saw Kai and he seemed startled to see me. For some reason, it seemed like he was getting ready for something.

"Hanon?" He called my name with wide eyes.

I gave him a smile, "Hi. I wasn't feeling well and decided to come home early" I approached him.

Oddly, he didn't welcome me that day.

Is he still surprised I'm here early?

I awkwardly went over to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Being ignored made me feel a little embarrassed.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"I-" He trailed off, looked at the clock on the wall, then back at me, "I'm leaving"

He was being suspiciously distant. He was normally very excited to see me, so why was he being like that?

"Oh, when will you be back?"

"I won't be back"

What?

However, I was still in denial and tried to convince myself I had misunderstood.

"You'll come back tomorrow?" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"No, Hanon. I won't be back. Ever"

The moment that 'ever' left his mouth, the glass in my hand shattered. I hadn't realized I was holding onto it so tightly.

"Hanon, are you okay!?" He ran to my side and tried to check my hand. It was bleeding and there were glass shards in my skin, but it wasn't important for me at that moment.

"What do you mean you won't be back?" I hid my hand behind me.

"Let me see your hand" He demanded.

"What do you mean you won't be back!?" I screamed at him.

"Hanon, let me see your hand" He asked, calmly and held out his hand.

"Not unless you tell me"

He sighed.

"When will you be back?" I asked once again.

Stupid Hanon. It's not like the answer will change if you ask again and again.

"I won't be back for a long time"

"But you'll be back"

"Maybe. Maybe not" He replied, coldly.

"Why are you being so cruel?" Tears were now running down my cheeks.

We were so happy this morning. What happened?

"I need to go get some stuff" ,He brushed it off and turned to leave.

I watched, wide eyed as he walked to his room with his back to me, then I looked down at my hand.

He suddenly doesn't even care about me anymore. He doesn't even care if I'm hurt.

I got down on my knees. There were still glass shards on the floor and I started picking them up to distract myself, but I was still pathetically sobbing. Moving my hand only made it worse and it started bleeding more, but I ignored it.

"What are you doing!?" I heard Kai yell harshly as he got down. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to stand up.

When did he get back here?

He took me to the kitchen sink and started gently washing my hands, trying to remove some of the tiny shards.

"Why did you do that?" He asked calmly, standing behind me.

"Now you care?"

I heard him sigh.

"Why did you do that?" He repeated, slowly.

"Why are you leaving?" I mumbled with a weak, pathetic voice, "You promised"

He stayed silent.

I closed the sink and turned around, harshly shoving him.

"You asked me not to abandon you countless times. Was it because you wanted to do it instead?"

Again, silence.

"At least give me an explanation!" I screamed once again.

His silence annoyed me and hurt me even more.

"What did I do to you that was so bad?" My voice broke and my eyes got so watery that I could barely see.

But he still didn't react.

"Go get your stuff and leave"

His eyes were glossy he gulped hashly. Again, his expression was tense like this morning. Like he was holding back, but I was so angry that I didn't even want to think.

He turned around and went into my room.

What does he want from there?

I was curious because all his stuff was in his room, but I figured he'd forgotten something there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 114K 46
M A T U R E C O N T E N T #1 in Romance 12/22/18 "Do you feel that?" He said quietly next to my ear. I struggled as more tears stained my cheeks...
1.5K 89 10
"I love you" she mumbled as she buried her face in my chest. My heart sank into my stomach. Love?! This was the first time we were meeting! I was h...
1.8K 43 21
Sawyer I moved into town a year ago. I've been put through hell, but when the dark hair stranger comes to my rescue my whole life gets flipped. He sa...