Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

By Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... More

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
ν™”μ–‘μ—°ν™”
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎢 New Album 🎢
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

Sarang On Knowing Bros

2.7K 77 6
By Slytherin1604

Sarang was called in to guest on the super popular variety show "Knowing Bros." Sarang was nervous about it as it has been sometime since she last appeared on a variety show and the concept of this show was different than others. She was a shy person, so to drop all the formalities with people twice her age and who were her super seniors it was definitely going to be pretty weird.

Thankfully she won't be alone. She smiled happily as she spotted a girl sitting in a chair, getting her hair and makeup done.

"Jongjong-ah" Sarang happily called out, making the girl in question whip her head and make shushing motions to shut Sarang up.

"How many times have I told you to not call me like that?" The other girl said exasperatedly, though her smile betrayed her.

"Oh come on, I know you love it." Sarang teased her friend who just shook her head tiredly.

"Choi Sarang-ssi and Kim Sejong-ssi please be on stand by it'll be your turn soon." One of the staff member called out.

"Are you excited?" Sejong asked Sarang.

"Honestly? I'm nervous as hell." Sarang confessed, earning a nod of agreement from her friend.

***

Sarang stood in front of the "classroom" door, waiting for her cue to go in. Once the pd-nim nodded, Sarang opened the door and made her way inside, the classroom erupting in a sounds of surprise and excitement.

"Oh look who's here." Kang Hodong called out excitedly as Sarang smiled at them before standing in front of the desk.

"Nice to meet you." Sarang smiled sweetly amid the cheers from the cast members. "Let me introduce myself; I'm from "I want to play with you high school" My name is Sarang." She finished her introduction as everyone once again cheered for her loudly making Sarang blush slightly.

"Heechul-ah, let me tell you this, I always knew Sarang would be famous." Hodong began,"You know there's always a reason why people become superstars."

"Why why?" The other cast members asked curiously.

"Because they are loyal. There's trust and she always keeps her promises." He continued, " I met her at an airport in China-"

"Ah yes that's right." Sarang commented, before he continued.

"She said she loves watching our show, she came up to me on her own. I was there and she came to me and bowed saying, 'Sunbaenim hello' and I was like 'woahhh Sarang'" He acted out the little meet up before finishing what he had to say.

"And then she said she enjoys watching knowing bros so much, and she promised that she'll appear on knowing bros." Hodong finally finished his mini story making everyone side eye him as no one beloved his words.

"Eh? Did I...did I say that?" Sarang asked confusedly making everyone burst out laughing.

"With her eyes. She promised that with her eyes. We made a promise truly." He reiterated making everyone laugh at him.

"Ay come on now don't lie." Heechul teased him.

"No but Sarang did you see me at the airport in China or not?" Hodong asked her to which she replied yes she did.

"Did you come and greet me Or not?"

"Yes I did."

"And there you made the promise, don't you remember?" He insisted making Sarang laugh a little.

"That...I'm not sure about." Sarang replied while laughing.

"Sarang-ah why did it take you so long to come here?" Heechul taunted jokingly.

"Why did it take so long for you guys to invite me over? Do you guys not like having me here?" Sarang cheekily asked, faking a sad pout, making Heechul sputter in surprise as the others tried defending themselves against her "accusation."

"Woah, she's too good at this game. I almost thought she was being for real." Heechul commented as the others agreed, making Sarang smile evilly at him.

The cast and Sarang kept joking around for some more time before Sejong joined them.

"Oh it feels strange to be back in school uniform with you by my side." Sejong commented making Sarang smile at her.

"Same, it has been a while since we did this." The duo reminisced their School 2017 days.

"Sejong and Sarang what do you guys do when you hang out together?" Lee Soogeun asked them as the shoot began after a small break.

"Well we just usually lie around and have fun." Sejong replied.

"Yeah, we sometimes watch dramas together or have a drink and talk about things." Sarang agreed.

"Is there any funny or embarassing incident you remember about each other?" Heechul ever the gossip king asked.

Sejong looked at Sarang before smirking evilly. "There was this one time Sarang had drank one too many shots of somaek and she was completely out of it." As Sejong began retelling the story Sarang tried to shush her, already feeling embarrassed.

"She usually doesn't get drunk easily you see, but that day she was so gone that she went around the house looking for her phone, which she was holding onto the entire time." At this point Sarang had buried her face into her arms, too embarrassed to do anything else.

"What?" The cast exclaimed as they all started laughing at the mental image it painted.

"What's more funnier is that she tried calling her from using her own phone and then panicked cause the call wasn't connecting." At this point Sejong was red from laughing too hard, the image of Sarang looking for her phone, while holding it all the while, still fresh in her mind.

Sarang laughed at herself, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Oh my that is so funny and cute." The cast gushed.

"You did the exact same thing with your bear plushie. And that one time where you were serenading me with that song." This time it was Sejong's turn to laugh from embarrassment.

Sarang held an imaginary mic in her hand as she copied the way Sejong was behaving on that day.

"Yah you can't say that on national television." Sejong whined.

"You were the one who started it." Sarang complained.

Neither of them were actually upset about it, they were just playing around. So when the cast thought that a fight was about to break out between the friends, the duo started laughing, successfully fooling everyone.

"Oh you nearly had me cursing myself for asking that question." Heechul confessed.

"It's not that easy to make us fight each other. And it was a funny incident which we would've shared at one point or another so it doesn't really matter." Sarang explained, Sejong nodding along.

"Well then on that note Sejong is there any quality of Sarang that you hate or want to change?" Kim Youngchul asked.

"Umm it's not something that I particularly hate but Sarang is someone who's a perfectionist to the core. She pushes herself to do her best, maybe even more. It breaks my heart when I see her feeling down and blaming herself cause something didn't go as originally intended or if things don't work out well. I wish she can take things more easily and not be so harsh on herself."

Sarang looked at Sejong and noticed the genuine worry in her friend's eyes. Sarang agreed with what Sejong had said, she wanted to be more at ease too, but maybe cause of the sky high expectations or it was just in her nature; Sarang could never rest easy if things didn't work out well.

"Okay! Now it's time for you guys to guess about me." Sarang clapped her hands once to gain their attention.

"Oh the prize disappeared." Jang HoonSeo commented.

"You're right, there used to be prize for correct answers." Heechul agreed.

"Wouldn't her sign CD and autograph be enough of a prize?" Hodong observed making everyone laugh but agree to his point nonetheless.

"I want to sell something to you guys today, what is it?" Sarang asked her first question.

"Sell?"

"Yeah, something I wanted to sell."

"The autograph?" Heechul joked.

"Nooo." Sarang laughed.

"Ah I don't care whatever it is, I'll buy it all." Jang HoonSeo declared enticing a laugh from Sarang.

"Yah everyone beware, he might end up winning at this rate." Lee Sangmin advised.

"Is it something like talent?" Hodong asked.

"Well.... It's not something that you can touch." Sarang gave a hint.

"Since she's being sentimental and philosophical isn't it something like dream?" HoonSeo asked.

"Oh wait you're right. We do sell dreams if we get a good one right? Like the dragon ones, or the poop ones." Hodong commented.

"Right, they say poop dreams mean good luck." Kangmin agreed.

"Well it is a dream, I didn't think you'd guess it so fast. But do you know what it was about? It was about an animal." Sarang gave another hint.

"Was it about a dragon?" Min Kyunghoon asked to which Sarang replied in negative.

"Was it about pigs? Chicken?" Kangmin started listing the animals like he was reciting a menu at a restaurant.

"A deer?" Heechul called.

Sarang answered that it indeed was a deer so now everyone started coming up with ridiculous stories centered around a deer.

"You were at a concert and you told your fans that your eyes look like a deer and they booed you?" Kyunghoon joked making Sarang playfully glare at him.

"A deer ran into a wall and started dancing?" Sejong supplied with her own answer.

They came up with several more ridiculous answers before HoonSeo finally gave the right answer.

"I don't get nervous easily while performing, but last year during the tour there was a concert where I was super nervous. What was the reason?" Sarang asked the second question.

"Because the air was too cold and you wanted to use bathroom frequently?" Soogeun guessed.

After couple more wrong guesses Hoonseo guessed that a celebrity or important person must be sitting in front row of the show, Sarang replied that it was a really close guess.

"Was it a celebrity? Was it someone like Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim or a senior artist like that?" He continued.

"No but it might not be a celebrity at all." Kyunghoon wondered.

"It wasn't a celebrity." Sarang confirmed.

"Wait could it be your friends?" Hodong answered.

"Hyung! Who gets nervous in front of friends?" Youngchul complained.

"Why not? People can get nervous in front of friends." Hodong argued.

"Oh wait is it me? I attended your concert too. Were you nervous cause of me?" Heechul teased in his signature flirting voice.

"I just said it wasn't a celebrity." Sarang answered in a monotone voice making him blanch slightly.

"Sorry, I was just joking." He surrendered.

"So was I." Sarang laughed, making him sigh in relief.

"Yah I swear to God I thought she was going to hit me or something. She's scary when she's like that." Heechul confessed, everyone either laughing at his situation or agreeing to his observation.

"She's definitely very scary when she doesn't smile. Her cold features and gaze used to make me feel terrified when I first got to know her. But later I realized it's just her resting face." Sejong commented from her own experience.

"Okay so it wasn't a celebrity, it's not your friends either. Was it your parents?" Soogeun asked out loud, bringing everyone back to the topic at hand.

"Oh that's right. My family attended my Seoul concert. As soon as I walked in on the stage, I noticed my parents and grandparents. I was super nervous to perform in front of them." Sarang admitted.

Soogeun went around celebrating his win, before returning to his seat so that she can continue.

"This was the first time my whole family attended my show, and I was overwhelmed with so many emotions. I wanted to show them the best version of myself. Also I hadn't seen them in six months cause I was touring, so I just wanted to run and hug them."

The show went on like that, before Sejong and Sarang switched places. And now it was time to guess Sejong's answers. Sarang had surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, guessed most of the answers correct.

"Wow you really are great friends huh." Youngchul commented.

The friends just smiled at each other fondly.

The show went for a while and soon it was time to wrap things up. But before wrapping up the shoot, Sarang had to perform her latest songs.

She performed, earning applause and cheers from everyone and midway through the performance Sejong and Heechul, the only other idols in the room joined her too.

It was a fun shoot and Sarang enjoyed it very much. She was thankful that shoot went by peacefully and everyone was kind to her.

-❤-

A/N:- This chapter is very inspired by IU and Lee JoongKi episode. Though I did edit a lot of things and made new stuff up. Hopefully you guys liked this.

Thank you everyone for commenting, voting and reading. I love you guys a lot.

Special shout out to Ruby (anonymous_7493629) Asteria_Neith, badbratzzz 💗

-❤-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NANA By k

Fanfiction

228K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
7K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
49.1K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. βˆ™γƒ»β€’γƒ»β€’βˆ™γƒ»β€’βœΏβ€’γƒ»βˆ™β€’γƒ»β€’γƒ»βˆ™ Park Jimin is...