New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

50: get an ambulance

685 15 11
By that_weird_marvelfan

⚠️ TW: attempted suicide ⚠️

Sebastians pov:

"Scarlett, read this." I gave her my phone and pointed to where she should read.
"Hello, sebastian, this is Eric, y/n's dad. I just wanted to ask if you would go to the hotel as fast as you could, y/n just heard about her mom. Thank you, " she read loud.

We looked into eachothers eyes for a brief second before storming away from the set.

We ran to my car, and I immediately turned the key and started driving

I put my seatbelt on as it came.
Scarlett was texting y/n, but she got no answer.

"Sebastian, y/n is not alright she won't answer, not at all," Scarlett said.
"She hasn't even read them," she finished off.

I focused on the road a little after I felt Scarletts hand on my shoulder.
She was gently moving her hand back and forth.

I don't even know how, but only a couple blinks after we were at the hotel.

"Let me handle this Scarlett, please," she smiled and nooded.
"Save her sebastian, please just keep her safe," she squeezed my hand with tears shining in her eyes.

"I will," I whispered, giving her a light hug. It almost sounds like a love story, but we both loved y/n.

She had that influence on people. She would make a person immediately care for her.

I quickly went up into the hotel room.
"No y/n! Get away from the rail, please," I  begged. I slowly moved towards her.
I was trying to get as close as I could without her jumping off.

"No! Sebastian, stay where you are!" Her cries broke my heart. Her cried that she was so loud yet so silent.

It could shatter hearts from miles away.

"Y/n I know you are hurting, I understand that, but trust me, this isn't they way, please." I reached out my hand for her to take.

I wanted her to take it, I wanted her to forget about this and just get better with time.

Her cries sounded. She was in so much pain. I gently took a step closer, but she quickly stood up.

"Sebastian, you don't understand." her voice was shaking.
"I can't do this, please sebastian you have to understand that I can't do this"
I tried to move closer, but she was just backing more and more up against the rail.

"Don't get any closer!" She yelled. She was afraid and in pain.
Poor soul.

"Y/n, you have people that loves you and won't be okay if you kill yourself, I won't be okay, Scarlett won't be okay, Irene won't be okay if you kill yourself, trust me. We will grieve until the day we die. "  she shook her head. As if it wasn't true. Her face was filled with tears.

"I'm sorry, but -" a sharp inhale could be heard.
"I can't, sebastian. I don't want to be another disappointment," her voice was so loud. And the next second, she was on  the railing.

"No!" I screamed, but she let go and let herself fall.
A loud scream sounded. Sudden realization hit me, and I rushed down all the stairs.

When I got outside to where Scarlett was standing, I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to where y/n would have landed.

People were swarmed around her.
I made my way through the crowd and saw her, laying in a pool of her blood.

"Get an ambulance!" I yelled. But the ambulance had already been called.
The paramedics came and took her body into the ambulance. It all went so fast, so fast that it seemed like it was happening in slow motion.

"Sebastian, come on, we have to be there for her," Scarlett said. She gently put her hand on my back and made me walk to my car.

"I'll drive, give me the keys," she held her hand out.
I handed her the keys and sat into the passenger seat. If I hadn't yelled, no, I could've talked her into not jumping.

"Call the group chat and tell them what happened. They need to know what happened. They deserve that. " I pulled out my phone and found the group chat.

I pressed the call, and soon after half, the cast answered.
"Y/n's in the hospital," I wiped my face. I could hear Elizabeth's shaky breath from the other side

"I'll send you the address of the hospital, meet Scarlett and I there,"
Scarlett was focused on the road, but she had wet eyes.

"Alright, I think maybe only the ones closest to y/n, so it doesn't get too overwhelming for her when she wakes up." Bettany said.

"Get Elizabeth,  Evans, mackie, Downey, and Larson there," Scarlett said.
Even though Larson and y/n hadn't talked that much, they still seemed like best buddies.

"Alright, see you soon." The call ended, and I let out a breath of air.
I fell into my own world.

"Sebastian, here we are," she gently shook me.
I saw y/n get rolled inside on a stretcher.
Her eyes were open.

"Come on," Scarlett said. We went out of the car.
Scarlett locked it and tossed me the keys.

We went to the waiting room.
I texted them the address of the hospital and which entrance to go through.

I let out a cry, and Scarlett wrapped her arms around me.
"Sebastian, please don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault. She was a time ticking bomb, you know that, " she whispered.

"I was supposed to keep an eye on her, I shouldn't have left her at the hotel alone," I said with a shaking voice.

"Sebastian, please don't blame yourself cause y/n is not dead." she was talking to not cry.

"Scarlett," we heard, we looked up.
Evans quickly got his arms wrapped around Scarlett.

She broke down crying.
Anthony came over to me and hugged me. Even though we are known as the pair who make fun of eachothers we are each others best supporters.

He just hugged me. He wasn't talking to me, just hugging me.

I looked over and saw hiddleston was there trying to comfort Elizabeth.
"Elizabeth," I said and gently walked towards her.

I wiped my face.
"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." I put her head into my chest.
"She's going to be fine." I looked at Rdj, who had wet eyes.

Larson went over and hugged Robert.
Mackie was talking with Hiddleston.

"Family to y/n y/l/n," we heard.
I let go of Elizabeth and turned around.
"Yes," I replied.

Legally, we are her family on this trip.
"Hello, my name is Dr. Bennai. Could I ask you to step inside her room so we could talk a little more private?" I nodded.

I looked at Elizabeth and Scarlett.
They both followed along, and the others also followed but stayed outside her room.

"I got my medical license in the US, so I will understand any questions, and i will be able to explain everything for you, alright?" He made sure we understood.

Y/n wasn't in the room yet.
"Your daughter," He started.

"She's not really our daughter. We're just her caregivers on this trip," Scarlett stated.

"Well, y/n is currently still in CT. They need a CT scan for her head since she suddenly was not answering. But other than that, what we have currently is that her spinal vertebrae is crushed, that can be treated by a back brace, that is a long-term treatment so we'll have to book a repatriation flight" I put my arm around Elizabeth.

"Sadly, it's not only that. Her left arm was both dislocated and had an open wound break. She somehow must have landed on  her feet cause both her ankles have been crushed. " Scarlett grabbed my other hand.

Another doctor came into the room.
"Doktor úr, szükségünk van magára, y/l/n betegnek vérzés van az agyában. (Doctor, we need you. Patient y/l/n is bleeding in the brain. )" she said.

"What's wrong with y/l/n?" I asked.
"Thye found a brain bleeding on the CT scan. She's going into immediate surgery." he left the room slightly running.

The others came into the room, and hiddleston immediately went to Elizabeth.

"Shh," He said as Elizabeth started crying.

Rdj hugged Scarlett, and mackie just gave me a pat on the shoulder.
I felt sick to my stomach, so I stood up and went into the bathroom and vomited my insides out.

"Sebastian, are you alright?" Brie asked.
I threw up some more.
The door opened, and soon after, I felt a hand on my back.

"It's going to be alright, Sebastian, y/n will survive, I promise," Brie said.
I flushed it and sat down against the wall.

"I was supposed to take care of her, and I was supposed to make sure she wouldn't kill herself, I should have been there."
She grabbed my hand.

"No, sebastian, you can't keep blaming yourself, alright, I know this is hard, because the two of you are like brother and sister, annoys eachtoher till death so much you even get people around you annoyed. But you love each other to death as well.

You aren't held accountable for her actions, you tried to save her, and you did, cause I know y/n is fighting in that or because she realized what she would miss" she wiped the tears of my face with a smile.

Brie is the most kind-hearted person. Even though you aren't friends, she will still validate your feelings.

"Stan, be careful she's mine," Scarlett said, I laughed a little.

"I know it hurts, I know, trust me, but we gotta stay strong for her. She won't be ready to fight for her ability to walk if we aren't strong for her. " I smiled, and she helped me up.

Brie went outside and hugged Scarlett. I just gently got outside.
"We're all in the same boat here, man," Evans said.
I smiled.

The Russo Brothers showed up.
They put some flowers on the little bedside table.

"Please don't fire her," Elizabeth begged.

"When we hired her for the role we knew the risk, her social worker had explained that she may would commit suicide. So we knew the risk, and still cast her cause she's a good actress, we won't fire her.

That's also why we don't have a specific date set for this movie's release.
Y/n is a strong girl. She'll survive. She'll  fight for her normal life, so we know she'll get back to acting in a matter of time, " Joeseph said. Elizabeth quickly hugged them both.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"We talked with the doctors and planned a repatriation flight on Sunday at 6 pm. There will be a nurse and a doctor on board, and then two seats for Sebastian and another one, perhaps Elizabeth or Scarlett, " Anthony said.

He handed me the light schedule.
"The rest of us will be on the soonest flight home after she's in the air." The rest nooded.
"Tell her we said hello, will you?" Anthony asked.

They both left again.
I looked at Elizabeth and Scarlett.
One of them had to go on another plane.

"Which of you will go with y/n?" Robert asked.
"I think Elizabeth should go. I have to get home to Rose and Colin right after we land anyways," Scarlett said, wiping her face.

"Maybe you both should go, then I'll hop onto a regular plane." Scarlett grabbed the flight schedule and quickly pointed out a point.

"Guardian/caregiver must be on the plane, of the patient under the legal age of 18 years old," she read out loud.

"Lizzie should be on the plane." I looked at Elizabeth, who seemed to panic.
"End of discussion." Elizabeth grabbed her chest.

"Stop it!" Downey said and rushed over to grab Lizzie out of the room.

"We're fighting over who gets to be on y/n's possible death flight. That's ridiculous, " I mumbled.
Mackie was sitting in a chair, and Brie was just watching.

We all sat down on the floor or in a chair and waited.
It was around an hour before Downey and Elizabeth came inside again.

"Hey, i'm sorry, Elizabeth." I said. She gave a sympathetic smile.
"I can't be on the plane, I'm sorry, but I can't. If anything happens to her on the plane, I will break down and possibly try to jump out of the plane, " she said.

Elizabeth was still shaking a little.
"You shouldn't, neither one of you should, you don't deserve it," I stated.
Scarlett hugged me.

But she quickly let go again.

"If anyone deicide to come on the flight with y/n, let me know." I smiled.
Now, all we had to do was wait.

Wait until she gets back from surgery.
It was a long wait.
"Hey Sebastian, should I bring you some clothes, I'm on my way back to the hotel, I'll stop by in the morning though and say hi to y/n," Evans asked.

"Thank you. Here's a key," I said and gave him a key.
He nodded and left.

After an hour more most of the cast were gone.
Only Scarlett, Elizabeth, and I were left at the hospital.

Scarlett was sleeping on the little couch thing there was in the room, and Elizabeth was somehow spooning her.

Even though it's only been around 4 hours since we got here, it's drained all of us for energy.

The door opened, and y/n got rolled in on a bed.
She was breathing, and her heart was beating.

"There's not much else we can do, not legally, we'll keep her stable until she's in the hospital back in the US," I nooded and gently stroked y/n's head.

The doctor left.
"You better not die on me y/n, or I will kill you," I said with tears down my face.
I went over to Scarlett and Elizabeth.

I gently shook Scarlett.
"Hey, y/n's back from surgery. She isn't awake, but she's here," I whispered.
Scarlett kept sleeping, so I let her.

I just sat down next to y/n and gently grabbed her good hand.

"What did you do today Sebastian, oh me, I watched my best castmate jump off a railing that was 70 feet up in the air, what you do?" I said to myself mockingly.

I grabbed my phone and decided to call Eric.
"Hello, sebastian, how are y/n doing? Is she out of surgery yet?" Oh, he knew.

"Yes, she just got out. She's sleeping peacefully," I answered.
I looked at y/n. She had such a peaceful expression on every face.
She always had that when she was sleeping.

"I'm sorry Eric, I know I was meant to keep her safe, I tried, I tried my best," I said to him as I wiped my face again.

"It's not your fault sebastian, no one could've stopped y/n, I'm just happy to know that she survived," He said from the other line.

"Call me when y/n wakes up, I have to visit Irene now,"  He said and hung up.
I must admit to falling at her bedside.

And I woke up to Scarlett gently shaking me.
"Hello, sleepy head, Chris brought you some clothes, he packed your suit case and brie packed y/n's, you're flying tomorrow." I looked outside and saw that it was daylight outside.

"What time is it?" I asked, letting go off y/n's hand.
"Eight in the morning, you got some nice, well-deserved sleep." Scarlett smiled.

"Have Chris already been here?" I questioned, I looked around and saw him reading a paper.

Brie was in the corner talking with Elizabeth.
Y/n was stable. The doctors decided that it was best to keep her asleep until she was back in the US.

She was hooked up to all different machines. She had a feeding tube through her nose. She had a ventilator in  her mouth. She had an IV drop in her hand. Oh, and she also had a heart moniter that was sitting on her finge.

"Sebastian, you don't have to stay here all of the time. You can go for a ride in the city or something, " I heard Chris say. I know that it may seem ridiculous.

But I want to be here. For her, she's barely surviving, and I need her to be able to feel my presence.

_________________________________________

A/n: this was a longer chapter. Hope ya'll are doing good!

Take care of yourself, all you lively people. Who definitely deserves to be here. Cause how could the earth loose such a pretty person?

Love ~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 45
•Book one• • You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to • Marvel cast x teen reader • Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
63.1K 1.7K 26
❝you make me feel something else. something i haven't felt in a long time.❞ ❝hmmm, maybe love?❞ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ [ real life ] ©fantasticfoursome__
54.2K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes