ONLY ON CAMERA | JUDE BELLING...

By s4dgirlszn

In Which, Harmony Simmons agrees to a six month contractual Pr stunt with Jude Bellingham. More

𝑢𝑡𝑳𝒀 𝑢𝑡 π‘ͺ𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
054.
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
061.
062.
063.
064.
065.
New book!
SEQUEL

053.

11.9K 324 238
By s4dgirlszn

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
❝WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?❞

— HARMONY —

THE GIRLS and I are going away to a cute little ski lodge for the weekend. Chloe managed to convince me to change my flight to Monday so me her and Aaliyah could spend my last few days in Germany together.

Of course chlo and I will talk all the time but it might be a while before we can see each other, so I thought her recommendation of going away on a cute little three day trip would be fun. Plus, I've never been to a ski lodge so I'm excited.

The ski lodge is based in Oberstdorf. A six hour drive away from Dortmund. Chloe suggested we drive since it would be like a road trip and be fun. She drove halfway there and I drove the rest.

I'm so excited when we finally make it to the ski resort. It's so pretty, twinkling lights all over, snow, little lodges that look really warm. It's freezing over here but it's beautiful.

The three of us grab our suitcases from the back of the car and then shuffle into the lodge.

"Wow!" I grin looking around. Germany has such beautiful places in different areas.

"Nice right?" Chloe grins

"Amazing." Aaliyah states looking around.

"Let's check in!" I say eagerly. Can't wait to get into a nice warm shower, unpack. And then look around a little. Our resort is in a cute little town with markets and other things.

"Can we sit down first? My legs are killing me from being cramped up in that car." Aaliyah huffs already walking to sit down.

"Yeah you go ahead, I'll check us in." I laugh as she plonks down on the receptions couch.

"Chlo, is the booking under your name?" I ask. Looking over to her to see her speedily texting away on her phone. Grinning. Probably talking to Gio.

"Yeah." She looks up and smiles at me and then returns to her phone.

I go over to the front desk, where there's a lady waiting smiling at me.

"Hi." I greet

"Hello." She replies nicely

"I'm here to check in. The names Chloe ortolano." I smile tapping my fingers on the desk as I wait.

The lady looks at the computer, I see her use the mouse to scroll down a little and then she smiles and nods, clicking onto it.

"Have you right here. I'll go grab your room keys." She smiles. We booked the biggest room according to Chloe, one for the three of us. Haven't seen it yet but she assures me it's amazing.

I wait as the lady is in the back getting our keys.

"Harmony Simmons." I hear a voice say. It sounds exactly like Jude's. Which is impossible because there's no way he's here.

I turn to see him stood next to me with a grin. My mouth falls open in such shock. What the hell.

"What are you doing here?" I look at him confused.

"I'm here to ski." He winks. I give him an unamused glare. I don't find him funny or any of this funny.

"Hey harms." I also hear and then look over to see Gio standing there. Chloe next to him with a grin and Aaliyah who's spread out on the couch also looking over with a smirk.

"What the fuck." I breathe out

"What are you two doing here? Chloe did you tell them?!" My eyes shoot to her.

"No. This wasn't my idea, I just knew about it." She shrugs

My eyes then dart to my next suspect, Aaliyah. She shakes her head.

"Just knew about it."

Then my eyes land on Gio and he grins and wiggles his eyebrows. "It was me! I had the amazing plan." He seems extremely proud of himself.

I start to smile. "I'm going to kill you." I mutter launching for him. He hides behind Chloe and Jude grabs ahold of me by my waist. No matter how angry I am at him right now I have to say him touching me still gives me stupid butterflies.

"Easy Rocky." He grins

"Get off me." I shove him away, rolling my eyes.

The lady comes back with our room keys. Knowing Gio he probably put me in a room with Jude.

"Hi, is there a taxi service I can call to drive me back to Dortmund?" I ask the lady

"Uhm..." she looks at me confused

"I can't stay here anymore. I saw a....rat." I mug at Jude.

He just laughs with a smirk. Shaking his head.

The lady worriedly looks down at the floor, scanning for the rat.

"The rat." Jude says holding his hand up.

She makes an "oh" shape with her mouth before nodding. She then looks to me.

"I'm sorry but there's going to be a snowstorm tonight so they've blocked off all of the roads in advance." She states.

I huff, rubbing my forehead in distress.

"Can't you guys get a snowplow or something to clear the roads?" I ask her

"I won't even need a taxi then. I can just hop on and get it to drive me back." I offer

I hear Jude sniff a laugh so I glare at him.

"No, I'm sorry. That won't be possible." The lady says

"You're killing me here." I groan. Head in hands.

I huff, standing up straight and taking the key cards from her hands. Thank her and then return to where Chloe and Gio are standing together. Aaliyahs now up and stood with them.

"Here." I give Chloe the key cards and grab my suitcase walking towards the door.

"Girl where are you going?" Aaliyah asks

"Gonna walk back to Dortmund." I huff.

Jude jogs after me, beating me to the door. He's standing in front of it.

"That's impossible." He states

"Didn't ask for your opinion." I'm trying to get past him but he won't move.

"We need to talk." He says

"Pass." I fake smile up at him.

"It's important." He reveals. His face has gone all serious.

"No." I say stubbornly.

"Forgot how stubborn you are." He smirks at me, pokes me playfully.

"Forgot how much of an asshole you are." I spit back but it doesn't even bother him. He's still smiling away. Just staring at me. I'm trying my hardest not to crumble but the way he looks at me is something else.

"Missed this." He chuckles softly

"Missed what?"

"This. The back and forth we do. You." He shrugs

"Doesn't seem like it." I mutter but he hears me.

"I know and that's why I need to talk to you. Because I messed up." He says

"No." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Can you move? I've got walking to do." I shoot him a dirty look.

"You'll die." He laughs

"No, you'll die if you don't move." I fake smile

"You're so cute." He grins. Looking me up and down.

I exhale deeply, rolling my eyes. Circle back to the group because it's clear he won't let me go.

"If you've put me in a room with him, you won't live to see another day." I threaten jabbing a finger at Gio.

He gulps, shakes his head a lot.

"You're rooming with Leah." Chloe states. Even though she helped set up this plan I'm at least grateful she made sure I wasn't in a room with Jude.

"Good. Let's go." I say to Aaliyah who's already next to me, ready to go.

"See you later gorgeous." Jude calls out with a grin.

I continue walking but flip him off by sticking my middle finger out at him.

Even though this is literally the worst day of my life, the room we're in is really pretty with an amazing view. Something I'm sure Chloe did because she felt a little bad about the plan. That's what I'm telling myself anyways.

"I need a shower. Need to scrub all of the Jude germs off me." I huff flopping onto the bed.

"He didn't even touch you." Aaliyah laughs

"It's an airborne thing. Five minutes in a room with him and you're immediately infected." I glare over at the wall as I think about him.

Aaliyah laughs shaking her head. "I can't with you two."

"There is no, us two. He made that very clear."

"Girl. Be so real. He's gone out of his way to plan this whole thing just to get a chance to talk to you. He got all three of us to help him just so he can get to you. That man is stupid. But he's head over heels in love with you." She grins

I roll my eyes with a smile. She has a point. about him doing all of this. I just wish he could actually say something. Instead of pushing me away which is clearly what he's doing.

I get into the shower and change my clothes. Pull on my pjs and get ready to get settled into bed.

"I'm hungry." Aaliyah states

"Me too. Maybe we can order a pizza?" I suggest. It's about 11pm now. And they only serve breakfast here. We have to eat lunch and dinner in town. There's cute little restaurants there.

"Yes. I'll order one now." Aaliyah says beaming.

She calls them and we wait a little while and then we get a call saying he's downstairs. Aaliyah and I play rock paper scissors to determine who has to go and get it since we're both tucked up in bed.

She wins so I have to go. I slip on my fluffy bear slippers and take the lift down.

Thankfully there's no one there and the pizza delivery guy is waiting as I arrive. I thank him handing him the money and telling him to keep the change and then begin to dart off back to the room but then I hear the same annoying voice that is the route cause of all of my problems of recent.

"Pink hearted pjs make a return." Jude says with a grin.

I let out a deep and slow exhale as I look over at him. He's sat on the couch in reception. Reading a book.

"You read?" I say nodding to his book.

He looks down at it and then at me with a smirk.

"Sometimes."

I look a little more at the book. The cover has a flower on it. It looks like a gardening book.

"Are you reading a gardening book?" I ask

"Yes." He grins

"You don't garden."

"Nope." He confirms

"So why are you reading one?"

"Because someone I'm very fond of likes gardening. So I thought I'd learn." He smirks at me

I roll my eyes."you won't need to. We won't be around each other after Sunday."

"We'll see. Let's have that chat and decide then yeah?" He grins

I don't reply I just walk towards the lift.

"Still look cute in those by the way." He calls out. We make eye contact before the doors close. He winks at me and then returns to his book. I huff shaking my head as the lift doors close.

— these next few chapters
they're gonna be all cute and
chaotic. Only one update today
because I'm working 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 1K 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
24.6K 564 17
"Must be love on the Brain." Charlie Bushnell x fem oc
156K 4.3K 13
Β°β˜†"The Black Magick had chosen a new Lord."-β˜†Β° Hogwarts watches the might of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, and trembles beneath the show...
11.1K 763 56
The world's destruction caused by a great war between humans and dark creatures turns into a land with formidable walls and a magical barrier built b...