A life of endless beauty.

Por MariaWest8593

this is a fairytale, of a rewrite Once upon a time What if. Más

chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 16.

0 0 0
Por MariaWest8593

Nefertiti's POV.

"Snow and Regina settled their differences. Frankly, I was bored. I had a life to get back to. A pirate's life." Hook tells me as I nod, and look to see Paul winks at me which makes me smile, and Papa was still driving us all back to Storybrooke.

"Glad to see you haven't changed. Along with you, Paul." I said as he smiles at me.

"There wasn't anything for me in the Enchanted Forest. Why would I stay? All was well until Paul and I got a message. A message saying that there was a new curse and that everyone had been returned to Storybrooke. The message told us that the only hope was you." Hook said as I smiled.

"You both came all the way back here to save my family?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"We both came back to save you. Well mostly me." Paul said as the smile on my face, grew a little bit more.

~>*A Huge Time skip*<~

SCENE: Storybrooke, Annabelle's POV . Present day. I am in labor and Emma Swan is driving to the Storybrooke General Hospital. I started to scream in pain.

"Hey, over here." Paul said as he helps me into a wheelchair and Emma and Henry Mills get out of the car so did Ella and Axle.

"Breath Mom, you'll be okay, we won't let Aunt Zelena, take the baby or you away from this family." Emma said as I was in so much pain, DR. Whale walks up.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Whale said as Paul help me get on the bed and I grunt in pain and breath in and out.

"Like shit, I just wish the Baby was already here and Paul and I can have her in our arms." I said as I was in Pain and Paul's kisses my forehead lovingly.

~>(Time skip.)<~

Storybrooke. Present day. Storybrooke General Hospital. I am still in labor as Paul was comforting me.

"It's gonna be okay." Paul said as he was hold my hand and kissing it softly.

"Is it?" I asked as I was in so much pain.

"Our baby and you are gonna be fine. you guys are never going to leave my arms. I don't care who's out there." Paul said as I look at him with tears and he wipes my tears away with his thumbs and I smile weakly at him.

"That's what we thought last time." I said as I gave him a small weak smile even though I was in pain.

"Yeah, but this time we have someone else on our side." Paul said as I nod at him with love in my eyes, Ella and Regina were outside putting a protection spell over the door and so was I, along with Emma, then Emma and Ella along with Regina walked into the room.

"You really think this protection spell will be enough to hold her off?" Ella said as she hugs me gently and I hugged back.

"It depends, if mine, Emma's and your brand of magic is stronger than hers. If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here." I said as Regina nods in agreement, Neal walks into the room and hugs me to comfort me and I smile at my nephew and hugged him back. 

"That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence." Emma said as Ella nods agreeing and I smile, then my water broke and I was in pain really bad and the doctor Whale help me deliver the baby. 

[ Breathing heavily ]

[ Electricity crackles ]

"What the hell was that?" Paul said as I was scared that Zelena, is here and she's here for the baby and I.

"It doesn't matter, Paul. This baby's coming." I said as I was in a lot of pain.

[ Screaming ]

[ Crashing ]

"Paul. . ." I said as I was in so much Damn, pain.

"I'm here. Don't worry. I'll protect you. Just focus on the baby. Just one more push, Baby." Paul tells me as I pushed hard and it hurt really bad.

"Just one more push! That's it. One more." Dr. Whale said as I pushed really hard and the baby came out and started crying.

"It's a girl! You did it Baby!" Paul said as he kiss my forehead gently and I smile and our baby girl was handed over to me and I wrap her up in a baby blanket and she calm down after I breastfed her, and she smile and she open her eyes, her eye color look were hazel. 

"What a charming family. It's a shame I have to break it up." Zelena said as she knocks Paul out with her magic and takes his and my baby girl and myself away.

(Time skip.)

[ Humming "Hush, Little Baby" ]

"It's all right, little one. We're almost home." Zelena said as Rumple helps me up the steps and I thank him and he nods.

[ Chuckles ]

[ Humming continues ]

"There's nothing more innocent than a newborn babe. And you, my sweet and my twin, are the most innocent of all... the product of the truest love. See, once I change the past, you and I shall meet under different circumstances. And, Rumple and Amelia, you will choose me. And I will be enough." Zelena said as I held my baby girl in my arms as I stand in the spot where I was told to be with my baby girl in my arms.

"No, you won't. And no matter where you go in time, I will find a way to kill you." Rumple said said as he glared at Zelena and so did I as the portal started to open.

"Don't worry, dearie. Once all this is over, you won't remember a thing." Zelena said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"It isn't over yet. Give me back, my wife and child, Zelena, now!" Paul said pointing a gun at her as he and the others walked up.

"And who's gonna stop me? Certainly not the Savior." Zelena said in a mocking voice as she look at Emma and Ella as I slightly smirk and Paul walked over to me and I hand over our baby girl to him and he kiss her forehead and mine as well.

"Zelena, stop now. We're not gonna let you succeed. And you don't know who the actual Savior is do you?" I asked with a smirk and Jesus Christ aka God appears next to me on his own.

"Who is he?" Zelena said as he magically waved his hand over the portal and it closed.

"He's God, the one who made everything and everyone and died on the cross for everyone's sins." I said as he smiles at me because he was proud of me and I smile back, then I used my powers to knock Zelena back and she fell to the ground.

"What? How?!" Zelena said as I help her up and took her pendent off and she still had some of her magic.

"I'm the Goddess of Love, Life, Beauty & Power, that's how." I said as I smile and she hugs me and I hugged her back.

"Dad, is the baby okay?" Ella asked as he nods.

"Yeah, and so is your mother. The Baby can handle anything just like her big sisters and brother." Paul said as I smile.

"I'm gonna make you pay for everything you've done to me." Rumple said as he was about to kill Zelena as I grab the dagger.

"What are you waiting for? Just do it!" Zelena said as I gave the dark one dagger over to Jesus and he nods.

"With pleasure." Rumple said as I stop him from killing her.

"No! [ Whoosh ] Enough. This ends now." I said as I got in front of Zelena to protect her.

"After everything this witch has done... you're gonna protect her?" Rumple said to me as I rolled my eyes.

"Good magic stopped her, Rumple. And good magic doesn't exact vengeance." Jesus said as he gave Rumple his dagger back to him.

"She almost killed my son and hurt my twin sister along almost killing my niece." Rumple said as I understand where he was coming from.

"I get that Rumple so does Jesus, but hero's don't kill and nobody should hurt anyone in any way." I said in a soft and calm voice.

(Time skip.)

"Never thought I'd see one of those." Killian said as I giggle and had my baby girl in my arms sleeping.

"It's called a baby." I said with a giggle.

"No, Lass. A smile." Killian said as I smile at him.

"We won." I said in a soft voice with a giggle.

"In all the chaos, I never got a chance to say thank you." Killian said as I was a bit confused on what did he meant by that.

"For what?" I asked in a curious voice as I was a bit curious and confused.

"For giving me a second chance. Because given our history, I never thought that you would ever give me a second chance, which I'm sorry for everything including leaving you for Milah." Killian said as I smile at him and hug him with my arm and he hugs back.

"I forgive you, Killian Jones, and I hope that you forgive me, for killing Milah and taking your memories of what actually happened that day." I said as I smile and let go of the hug and so did he.

"Of course, I do lass. I know why you did what you did that day, lets just move on from that together ok," Killian said as I smile and nod, then look at my nephew Neal and Henry and smile at them both then look back Killian.

"Has your powers returned now that Zelena's been defeated, Lass?" Killian asked as I smile and Ella walked up to us.

"I still have my powers, but I won't need them in New York," I said in a soft voice as Killian and Ella was shocked, then I look over Neal and Henry then asked: "Hey, Neal and Henry, do you too want to meet your cousin?" I asked as they nod and walked back into the room and held my and Paul's Baby girl in my arms as Paul held me in his arms.

(1550 Words)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 74 6
Once upon a time, but not quite how the usual fairy tales go..... Cover by @slothtato
21.5K 411 16
What if the former Evil Queen-Regina Mills and The Prince of Thieves-Robin Hood had a daughter? What if the Dark Curse is never cast? What if a true...
5.5K 177 22
After the curse was broken and everyone's memories returned, a purple smoke filled the town. But that's not the only thing lurking in the shadows. Re...
691K 32.1K 39
Clara's problems can be summed up in two words: responsibility and family. After the loss of her mother, life for Clara was never the same. Although...