PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

savagetaee tarafından

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... Daha Fazla

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 11 - THE ODDS•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 18 - PRISTINE •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 24 - SHADOW •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 33 - PERMEATE •
•Part 34 - REMINISCE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •

•Part 31 - POIGNANT •

48 3 5
savagetaee tarafından

???: Please sir , we need you to do the interrogation today. The arrest warrant will expire tomorrow. We won't be able to get him back for interrogation then.

Y/d : Alright. I have some time now , so I'll head there. But make sure to make all the preparations for the meeting till then.

??? : Yes sir.

He followed me as I walked through the corridor to the end. In front of me was a giant one way glass. I listened.

Name?

Kim Taehyung

Age?

18

Parents?

...I don't have such a thing

He looked away from him. And towards me, that is, the wall. I felt as if he was piercing through my soul.

'Just like then..'

Officer: Listen kid. We have to do the formalities.

I opened the door and the officer got up.

Y/d : I'll take it from here.

I went in.

Y/d : Wait outside till I'm done.

He kept silent and went outside. I closed the door and sat infront of him. I called his name. 

Y/d : Kim Taehyung.

He looked up, and looked astonished. I smiled. It was a tough fight between two skilled readers.

Taehyung: You.. You were the one who

Y/d : Had arrested you seven years ago.

~Flashback~

He came in and the moment I saw him, it was like my blood which was boiling from anger had gone cold. He didn't seem cruel one bit, unlike his father. It was like he had just come out of his enclosure, oblivious of everything.

Y/d: How old is he?

??? : eleven.

I went up to him.

Y/d : What's your name, little guy?

His eyes went wide and he blinked a couple times. He looked away. Like I expected, he was surprised by affection.

Taehyung: I don't want to tell you.

He said arrogantly, but I could sense slight fear.

Y/d : It'll only take a while, ok? You just have to tell me what you know.

He hesitated , but nodded.

Taehyung: I'm Kim Taehyung.

Y/d : Ok Taehyung. Why did you go in that house?

Everyone fell silent.

Y/d : Don't be stressed at all.

He nodded again and closed his fists tight.

Taehyung: Because my dad told me to kidnap her.

Y/d : Alright. Did he tell you to hurt her?

Taehyung: No..

Y/d : Ok! Thank you Taehyung. You're a good boy.

He was still staring at me blankly, but I knew that he understood what I had meant.

Y/d : You can go.

And at that sentence, his face turned in pure horror. I realised, how would he go back when he has told about his father here? He must not be liking what his dad is doing either, or he wouldn't have told us. He's still so delicate, moldable .

Y/d : Your dad is going to be with us for a long time, so don't worry.

Taehyung: Is dad really bad?

Y/d : Yes. But you are not , are you?

He looked away, thinking to himself. I looked at his glittering eyes.

Y/d : I know you are not , Taehyung.

I put a hand on his shoulder and he smiled slightly at me.

Y/d : Bye.

Taehyung: B-Bye..

~End of Flashback~

I refrained myself from saying anything further about it.

Y/d : Are you in contact with your father now?

Taehyung: No. He barely ever comes home. Once in a couple of months. But he pays my school fees. That's all.

Y/d : Ok. Do you have any idea how his business is run.

Taehyung: No. I'm glad I don't. The last time I worked for him was seven years ago, and things have surely changed in his work.

Y/d : And about your mother, is she in contact with you?

Taehyung: She tries, but I don't want to keep any contact with her. I don't think she knows anything about his work either.

I went through the files, of his phone call history, to his past criminal records, everything.

Y/d : Alright. Your answers justify all of the proofs we have. Thank you.

Y/d : But I have one question.. Why do you hide your identity?

He chuckled.

Taehyung: Is that seriously a question?

Y/d : I mean, you are not associated with your father's work at all. Then why?

Taehyung: Because I don't want others to get hurt. I'm used to being neglected and hated for being a mafia's son since a very young age, but I don't want the people who actually trust me and care for me to face problems.

I nodded. He's sensible and has a conscience. It's a miracle really. The amount of trauma he faced. He's risen up. I patted his shoulder. He smiled.

Taehyung: I didn't understand the situation back then, but thank you. I was saved from going on the wrong path because of you.

I smiled fondly. His genuineness touched me.

Taehyung: But you were just an inspector back then, now you're the head officer!

Y/d : Yes , but there's something I didn't tell you.

He frowned. I wondered if he has figured it out.

Y/d : I was the officer whose daughter you were sent to kidnap.

He looked bewildered, completely thrown off.

But his eyes were filled with admiration, for me.

Y/d : When I reached home, y/n's aunt was devastated. I was scared and angry at the same time. But y/n was more sure than anything else that you weren't there to hurt her and couldn't stop telling me so. Then I took up the case and met you. Ofcourse. How could I be mad at such a nice kid like you?

His eyes gleamed and he smiled brightly.

Taehyung: Well.. I didn't quite know what I was doing back then.

He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and looked away. I had heard so much from our spy about his and y/n's bond. And what I was seeing in y/n since the past few days and what I see in Taehyung now . It fits in.

Y/d : I adore you , Taehyung. You lived through the unimaginable and are still so happy and full of life.

He smiled brightly. Then , his expression turned serious.

Taehyung: I want to ask you something.. 

Y/d : Sure

Taehyung: How did you find out who I am?

End of Y/d's POV

Y/n : What???! Really???!! Ok ok I'm coming there now. Thanks Jisoo.

You rushed out of your room.

Y/n : Aunt I'm leaving!

Y/a : Oh... Ok.

You slammed the door behind you.

Y/a : I should get used to her running out like this.

She sighed.

.

'He's out. He's out. He's outtt!!!'

You got off the bus and ran straight to his house like. Your heart was beating faster than ever. 'How is he? Is he ok? Did he miss me? .. Is he going to leave again? It doesn't matter.'

You were smiling brightly at the thought of seeing him again. An entire week. It felt like it had been years since. You were ready to choke him in a tight hug as soon as you get the sight of that adorable bear you so dearly missed.

You took a deep breath to calm yourself and entered.

Taehyung: I told them about uncle and you too. It would have been worse if they found out that he has a brother later. You would have to go through a lot of trouble again even though you aren't related in any way now. You would still be approached, but I think it's easier.

Jisoo : Oh my god thank you. You thought so much even when everything was so sudden. And while-  Oh y/n!!

She noticed you, but you were only looking at Taehyung. He didn't seem any different. But when he looked at you, you weren't able to read the odd emotion in his eyes.

Taehyung : Could you please wait for a while? I want to talk to you about something.

'Huh?..'

-

A/n : I know guys, I know. My uploading schedule is shit right now and how tf do I plan on posting another ff?

The most important academic year of my schooling life is going on, and I don't want to make any mistakes right now. So the ff will be in an awkward position rn. But I PROMISE I am not going to throw this story. I know how bad that feels, especially when the storyline is so freaking good. (#selfpraise)

So, the spoiler is...
*drum roll pls*

.

.

.

.

It's going to be a [BTS member X Female lead] ff.

Unlike this one where it's in a reader's POV.

I hope y'all are excited.

Stay tuned!
Sending lub♡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

855K 34.3K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
7.5K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
2K 338 41
"Look, I don't know if your following me but since we are stuck together, we should at least get along. Deal?" "Deal." ~*~ "Please...please remember...
21.5K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...