My Hanon

Por IceBlueCold

"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her prett... Más

Prologue
Amusement Park
Makeup
Make a wish
Sweet Whispers
Nap
Want Me
Biggest Mistake
Delusion
On my lips
By your side
Pretty
Salty
Hypnotized
Playing
Only Touch
Don't Want Me There
Awful Place
Seductive
Break Her Heart
Abandon
Cunning
Cunning Pt.2
I Hate Him
Don't Hurt Her
Bracelet
Call
Dose Of Her
Desperate

My Pretty Girl

1.6K 60 18
Por IceBlueCold

Hanon

WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! I WILL MARK THE START AND END.

START OF MATURE CONTENT.

I was embarrassed just saying these words, but I really did want him. The moment I stepped onto the shower and saw what he was about to do, I just felt so needy for him.

When he heard me, he widened his eyes in surprise. His blush deepened and I could basically feel him throbbing against me.

"Don't you want me?"

I was really embarrassed and was scared that he would reject me. Of course, he had the right to do that,  but I really didn't want him to.

"Can't you feel it already?"

"Your body does, but do you want me?"

"Yes, of course. I want you like crazy. What kind of question-"

I kissed him before he could continue. I didn't know why I was suddenly so impatient.

"Hanon, not in the shower", He mumbled against my lips.

He took my hand and we got out. We dried ourselves quickly as much as we could and then went to the room closest to the bathroom. That was my room.

"Much better" He got on top of me on the bed and looked down at me. He gulped hard and I saw his adams apple pop up.

I was in awe looking at him. He looked like he was straight out of a magazine.

An adult magazine. 

How did this person like me? I wasn't ugly, I actually considered myself to be pretty, but I didn't have extraordinary beauty.

"Hanon" He leaned down until our faces were inces away, "You're so beautiful. My beautiful, beautiful girl"

It was as if he could read my mind and knew exactly what to say.

He leaned his forehead on my neck and breathed in a few times before he started kissing it. He pulled away and looked down at my body. His hands ran slowly and softly down my body as if to explore it.

He lowered his head and put my breast in his mouth, sucking on my nipple. I moaned and held the back of his head. He did this with both my breasts until he was satisfied.

"Hanon" He lifted his head and looked at me with half opened eyes, "Please let me taste you this time"

"What?" I asked, flustered.

It seemed like he was struggling to give an answer. He was blushing like crazy and he wasn't looking into my eyes, "It's-I want to-" He kept stuttering and seemed too embarrassed to ask.

I held his face and made him look at me, "What is it?"

I wanted to smile. How can someone be so sexy and cute at the same time?

My thumb touched his lips and I stroked his bottom lip. He shut his eyes and kissed my finger before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it while looking into my eyes. Surprised, I retreated my hand.

"You can do this, but you can't tell me what you want to do?" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hanon"

"Yes?"

"Stop tormenting me. I've endured enough" He leaned in and pecked my lips. His tone was slightly whiny.

"I trust you, Kai. You can do whatever you want" I told him.

He stared at me for a bit. Then, he grabbed the back of my thighs and next thing I knew, his face was between my thighs.

Now, I was a bit embarrassed and felt insecure.

"Ah, you're so wet here" He mumbled and ran a finger down my slit. He gave me a dazzling smile, "My Hanon's really pretty, everywhere"

When I felt the cold sensation of his tongue on me, I couldn't help but gasp. It was cold at first and then turned hot.

His fingers lazily ran up and down my thighs as he licked me.

As time went on, he got rougher. He started sucking on my clit eagerly, making me let out ridiculous sounds.

I was so desperate for relief that my hips jerked uncontrollably and pushed against his face. He smiled against me and let out a small chuckle before sucking hard on my clit and putting a finger in me.

"Kai" I whined.

He lifted his head and looked at me. I almost gasped at the sight. His nose, lips and jaw were glistening from what he had done. His eyes were half opened with desire and he had a lazy smile on his lips.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked, his finger still moving inside me.

"I want you"

All of you.

He smiled. His smile was bright and wide. He seemed happy and very pleased to hear this, but he contained himself.

"Be patient, okay? I don't want it to hurt" He mumbled and put his lips back down there.

I blushed when I thought of it. Obviously I had never been with a man before and I knew for a fact he had never been with another woman so how did he know?

"H-how do you know?"

He chuckled, "I'm not dumb Hanon. I know about the female body"

I felt tension building up in my belly as he got rougher and my hands went into his hair. I wanted to move my hips to get more friction, but I was too embarrassed and shy to do that.

"Don't stop yourself. I love every little thing you do" He said slightly lifting his head.

When I was about to come, I was too clouded by pleasure to restrain myself and my hips started jerking until I finally reached my high.

He came up to me and stroked my wet hair away from my face, "Good job" He whispered to me, "We can stop here if you want" He told me with a serious look. He was still rock hard and spilling precum. His expression seemed like he was being tortured, "I'll do whatever you tell me. Really"

I still felt sensitive down there, but the mere sight of him looking down at me with that expression and his well built body over me only left me wanting more of him.

If he looked so gorgeous and sounded so sexy when I was touching him, how could he look and sound when he was inside me?

I put my palm on his cheek and lighty stroked it, "Keep going, please"

"But we don't have protection" He said, leaning his face into my hand.

I smiled.

It's okay he doesn't know. He doesn't have to know.

"I'm on the pill" I lied. If I told him that I would probably never be able to have children he would be sad.

Just in case, I'll see if I can actually start taking the pill though.

If I can afford it.

*AUTHOR HERE I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH, DO NOT DO THIS! USE PROTECTION. DISEASES ARE A BIG DEAL AND SO ARE BABIES!! Hanon has been told by doctors she's infertile and both are obviously virgins so she doesn't worry much*

Relief washed over his face and he suddenly seemed very eager to continue. He leaned his forehead on mine and rubbed himself against me.

Little by little he started trying to get inside me. It felt so tight and stretched, it started to hurt. I squinted my eyes and tried to not seem like I was in a lot of pain because he would get worried.

He had his eyes shut and looked like he was trying to hold back. His face looked so pained. He slightly opened his eyes to check on me.

"Just a bit more, okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Don't do this" He mumbled and gently brushed my lip.

He went in deeper and then he was finally all the way in. He only slightly started moving to stretch me out more. I bit his neck to not make a sound and he let out a whimper I didn't know why I couldn't help myself when he did that and I tightened around him.

He's hurt and I'm turned on. I'm sick in the head.

"Sorry, did it hurt?" I asked him and kissed him on the same place.

"No. Actually, it felt good"

Huh?

"Please, do that more"  He whispered in my ear.

His movements now were harder as he started stroking his way in and out of me.

His hands were running all over me in a greedy and desperate way.

I suddenly felt pressure on my clit and let out a moan. I looked down to see his hand there.

"Ah, Kai-too much"

"What is it? Should I stop this?" He asked and took his fingers away.

I shook my head, "No, keep going"

It felt like too much, but it also felt so good that I didn't want it to stop.

I looked at his handsome face. It seemed like he was in a daze, lost in pleasure as his movements got harder and his groans and sounds became louder. Just his expression was a stimulus for me. 

I bit his neck again and he whimpered more while thrusting inside of me. It made me moan against his skin.

"Hanon, stop"

"You said you liked it" I smirked against his skin.

"I do. A little too much"

When he said that, I bit harder on his skin and held on his back tighter.

"Hey, you like torturing me so much, don't you?"

He pulled himself out of me and I felt empty down there. I whined at the loss of friction.

"Kai, no-"

Before I could finish, he turned me around, lifted my waist and put his cock inside me again.

"Here, now you can't be bad and tease me anymore" He panted behind me. 

I was flustered, but as soon as he started moving I felt like I couldn't even speak anymore. I couldn't even think of sentences.

"Now that I can't see your face I think I can hold on for much longer. Do you know what seeing your pretty face like this does to me?"

He had no idea it was the same for me.

"You're so pretty. My pretty girl. My pretty Hanon" He panted, his words made made me feel that sweet tention in my belly, but it was right when I was about to come, he pulled himself out again.

"What?"

He turned me around again.

"I want to see your pretty face
while we cum"

I groaned when he went inside me again. I was holding myself back so that it wouldn't end so soon, but I was on my end.

"Hanon" Kai threw his head back and groaned out my name as I felt him pulsating in me and I let myself go as well. I felt something hot spread in me.

END OF MATURE CONTENT!

I will take the morning after pill, just to be sure.

I was ninty nine point nine percent sure nothing would happen either way. My period was very irregular and I was told by doctors that it would be a miracle if I managed to have a child without medical help. They suggested I take birth control to manage my periods but of course I couldn't afford it.

I might consider it this time.

He kissed my cheek and then my lips, "I love you" He told me looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I smiled at him and stroked his hair, "I love you too"

"Let's go shower, okay? For real this time"

I chuckled and nodded.

________

Cameron was really paranoid these days and I couldn't tell why. Maybe because of what happened before, but it was weird that he was only starting to get paranoid now.

"Hey Cameron?" I whispered while  cleaning the counter

He turned his head to me quickly as if I had scared him.

"You seem off. Did something happen again?"

He sighed.

"No, nothing has happened yet and that's what scares me"

"What?"

"I usually know when Isaac is here because of his car. It's been a couple days and he hasn't come here. I'm worried he's planning something"

What? Could really something be happening?

I lowered my voice even more and leaned in so that only he could hear, "Do you want me to ask Kai?"

He nodded, "Please ask him, I'm getting really paranoid not knowing what this bastard is doing and where he is. At least when he was stalking I knew where he was"

"Okay, I will ask him and let you know tomorrow"

I was glad that Cameron and I were now friendly. Work was more enjoyable and I had someone who was with me on this that I could turn to for help if Isaac decided to do something.

"Hello" I heard a familiar cheerful voice.

Startled I looked in front of me.

"Kai?"

"Hi" He gave me a bright smile.

"What are you doing here!? What if Isaac sees you!?" I whispered harshly, but he just chuckled.

I looked over to Cameron who was just as surprised, but also kind of scared.

Why is he scared?

"Say something!" I told Cameron and pat him on the shoulder.

Cameron looked at Kai and then back at me, "There's probably a reason" He hesitantly said and chuckled nervously.

"You don't need to worry about Isaac anymore"

"Did you kill him!?"

"Is he not working for your father!?"

Cameron and I said at the same time.

When I realized what Cameron had said I glared at him, "What are you saying? Kai wouldn't do that", Then I turned to Kai, "Kai, what happened?"

"We talked it out" He gave me a smile.

"What!? When?"

"Two days ago"

I stared at him, "Cam, can I have my break now?"

"Yes, sure"

I quickly walked around the counter, grabbed Kai's hand and went outside in an area I knew no one could hear us.

"Why did you do that!?" I yelled at him.

He could've been taken. He could've been hurt. Anything could have happened.

"Because I couldn't bear to see you so stressed about it"

"So you put yourself at risk-"

"Yes" He cut me off, "Stop trying to protect me. I should be protecting you, not the other way around"

"I don't need protection right now. You do"

"I don't need protection. I can take care of it"

"Don't you realize the situation, Kai!?" I yelled at him, "Your father is looking for you. Wake up! That man is rich and has connections. We're basically only buying time" I started hyperventilating before I could even realize it.

He took me in his arms and tried to calm me down, but my thoughts were running through my head uncontrollably. 

"Why do you think about it so hard?" He whispered, stroking my back,"Do you know how long I've been silently begging to be able to hold you like this? I just got you and I just want to be happy with you even if we don't have time"

"Even if we don't have time? Why did you have to say that? Even if it's true I don't want to hear it"  I snuggled closer to him.

"You're the one who said we're buying time" He chuckled, "Hanon, look at me"

He took my face in his hands and made me look at him, "Promise me something, okay?"

I nodded.

"Whatever I do. No matter how crazy or unusual it is, trust me. There is a reason in everything"

I frowned.

"Why are you telling me that? Are you going to do something?"

"No, but now that all these things are happening I might have to. Promise me"

He held out his pinky. I hesitantly wrapped my pinky around his and he brought it to his lips, leaving a light kiss.

Why did this have to happen now? We were so happy.

"You need to go inside now" He told me and kissed my forehead.

"Can you stay here? We can leave together. My shift ends in about two hours either way"

He gave me a wide smile and a nod.

I wanted to spend all my time with him because I was scared that we really didn't have time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

426 2 20
Just because my kind are labled as demons - it doesn't mean we are monsters. But I am. I don't want the people I love to suffer. I don't want to fe...
1M 41.4K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...