Married to Styles (Sequel to...

By byebyemsamericanpie

"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and dr... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
Character Ask
{22}
{23} Rome
{24} Girona
{25} Paris France
{26} Oahu Hawaii
{27}
{28}
{29}

{8}

6.4K 340 78
By byebyemsamericanpie

Niall

The next two days went by faster than I thought. I only got to show my mum a little bit of Holmes Chapel cause I honestly could not trust Harry at home by himself. He was stubborn. He didn't want to stay in bed and rest. He wanted to be up and doing things with me...and that included going with me to bring my mother to the airport.

It was the stupidest idea ever. We could get caught...but then my mum stepped in. She said that Harry had been cooped up in the house for too long. Harry was happy that my mum was on his side. But I was mad. If I didn't have to bring Harry with, I wouldn't have to wear a disguise while dropping my mother off.

"Oh c'mon, sweetheart... don't be mad at me..." my mum said as she rubbed my arm; we were halfway to the airport now.

"You don't understand...I hate having to sneak around to be with him." I looked in the rearview mirror and straight at Harry, who was looking right back at me, "I don't want to sneak around. It's painful..."

"But you live with him..."

"And thankfully the media doesn't know that. I mean, they've already pissed me off with the fact that they think Harry is dating his own sister!"

The car fell silent and no one spoke until we finally got to the airport.

"I'll help with your--" Harry began but I cut him off.

"No. Harry, stay in the car. If anyone sees you, they'll be on you like flies on shit and I really don't want to deal with that right now. So please. Just stay in the car..."

I saw him frown and it really hurt me. I didn't like being angry at him. It wasn't his fault that I had to wear this disguise. It was fucking Chris' and his damn contracts that neither of us can get out of.

"It was really nice to spend time with you both..." my mum said slowly.

"Yeah. It sure was. Maybe you can visit us again..." Harry said.

My mum smiled as we got out of the car and I grabbed her bags from the trunk. She closed the trunk for me and we headed towards the airport. We were quiet most of the walk until we got to the security checkpoint; which was were I would have to leave my mum. I could already feel the tears coming. And my mum? She was already crying.

"I really don't want to go..." she admitted.

I didn't want her to go either. I wish she could have stayed longer.

"I don't want you to go either..." I said softly.

She looked at me and sighed.

"I really wish you didn't have to wear this dumb disguise. It hides my little boy..."

"Mum...I'm not a little boy anymore."

"No matter how old you become, you'll always be my little boy." That made me smile a little bit. "And Niall?"

"Yes, mum?"

She straightened out my clothes with her hands then sighed.

"Please take good care of each other. I know you do now, but I mean it. I see the love you have for each other and that day that you ran out after him?" I nodded, "I knew in that moment you were making one of the biggest decisions of your life. Either to stay with Daniel and be miserable or be with Harry and be happy. You are happy aren't you?"

I nodded again.

"Of course I'm happy. I love him, mum."

My mum smiled big then gave me a tight hug. I could hear her sniffles already as I hugged her back.

"Be good to each other alright?"

I nodded. She began for the security checkpoint but then came back to me. Before I could even react to what she was doing, my mum ripped off my fake mustache and took off my wig.

"Bloody hell, mum!" I yelled as I held my face where the mustache was.

"Niall! Language!"

"You just ripped--"

"I told you once and I'll tell you again. You shouldn't have to wear that disguise. You shouldn't have to hide yours and Harry's love. It's not fair. You two need to find a way out of that contract you're both in. I want you both to be happy, okay? I need my little boy and future son-in-law to be happy. Do you understand me?"

I nodded.

"Good. I love you. I'll call you when I land."

She headed for the security checkpoint and I kept standing there until I could no longer see her anymore. Looking down at the floor I saw my fake mustache and wig. I could put them back on, but more than likely the mustache wouldn't stay, so I just held onto them as I walked out of the airport and back to the car.

When I reached the car, I was surprised to see Harry standing outside of it and leaning against it.

"Harry!" I called out and he looked straight at me, "What are you doing? I told you to stay in the car!"

I finally reached him and he stood up from the car.

"I was getting bored, Niall...and what happened to your disguise?" he asked.

"My mum ripped it off me..."

Harry laughed a little then poked my upper lip where the fake mustache used to be.

"Your lip is red...does it hurt?"

He poked it again and I smacked his hand away.

"It does when you do that!"

Harry laughed more.

"Well I can fix that..."

He pulled me into a soft kiss. I just melted into him. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him back. All thoughts of someone catching us was not in my mind. I didn't care right now. I just wanted to kiss my fiancé and I didn't care who saw...that was until I heard the screaming.

"Harry and Niall are back together!" I heard someone scream.

That made me jump back from Harry.

"Shit! Get in the car now, Harry!" I yelled as I got into the car myself.

He got in and I nearly jammed the keys into the ignition before turning it.

"Buckle up, Harry."

"Gee, you're so demanding," he joked, but this was no time for jokes.

"This isn't funny, Harry!"

That silenced him. I saw people beginning to crowd the car. I almost panicked. We were doing so good without being caught and this? This one slip up? We were fucked. If Chris found out? We'd probably be dead. I sped out of the airport parking lot so fast it probably would have caused an accident if I wasn't careful enough.

"N-Niall...slow down..."

Harry was holding onto his seat tightly. I wasn't driving that fast...just 15 over the speed limit. I hope there aren't any police cars nearby.

"No one is following us, baby. Please slow down. You're scaring me."

So I let the car slow down a bit. I let out a long sigh and gripped the steering wheel.

"I'm...I'm sorry I ruined everything..." Harry said softly after a few minutes of us not speaking.

"What?"

"If I hadn't kissed you in the parking lot..."

I sighed and loosened my grip on the steering wheel.

"I'm not blaming you, Harry. It's not your fault. I hate the disguise. I hate sneaking around....I just...I just..."

"Really hate Chris?"

I glanced at him and nodded.

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

"So what are we gonna do? What if that girl tells someone that we're together again?"

I looked towards the road again and sighed.

"Well we can't go home. If she did tell someone, they'll be at our house waiting for us to come home..."

"But what about our Molly? We can't leave her alone!"

I softly smiled. He was making it seem like the end of the world if Molly was left alone for far too long.

"Since we can't go home, I thought we could...lay low at a hotel. I'll put on my disguise...as much as I hate it...and get you one as well."

"Ooh! Can I get a red wig?"

"No. Absolutely not."

I saw him pout and it made me laugh.

"You're no fun!"

"Ok ok. You can get a red wig...but what else?"

"A fake red beard?"

I nodded.

"We still haven't figured out what we're gonna do with Molly!"

"We can have your sister bring her to us, okay? Is that good, babe?"

Harry nodded happily. So now we had things planned. All we had to do now was get Harry's disguise and get mine back on.

******

I pulled up into a spot at the hotel that Harry and I were gonna stay at until things died down a bit. Gemma was gonna bring Molly to us tomorrow after she was done helping her mum with the house.

It was kinda late; the sky was darkening and the streetlights were coming on. Maybe we can be hidden under the cover of night for now.

Harry turned on a light in the car so he could fix his wig and beard. He looked so weird with the red wig and red beard. It really didn't suit him and it almost scared me. He didn't look like my Harry and I didn't like it at all. If Molly didn't like my disguise, I'm sure she's not gonna like Harry's.

"How do I look?" he asked when he turned to me.

"Different. I don't like it," I frowned.

Harry sighed.

"Yeah well I don't like your disguise either. But it's something we have to do since I messed up..."

Before I could even speak to say that I didn't want him to blame himself, he got out of the car. So I did too. I followed after him and into the hotel. There was a man behind the desk who was probably in his late fifties. Maybe there was a chance that he wouldn't know who we were if we were to accidentally walk through here without our disguises.

Harry dinged the bell and the man looked up at us.

"Hello," the man said with a smile.

"Hello. We'd like a room please," I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"Two beds?"

"One," Harry and I said at the same time.

The man didn't give us a weird look as I thought would happen. I guess I'm just so used to people judging and ridiculing me now that I just think that everyone is like that.

"And how long do you plan on staying?"

"A week at the most. And if we need to stay longer, we will let you know," I informed him.

"And do you allow pets?" Harry added.

The man nodded.

"Oh good. Cause we have a cute little kitten named Molly--"

"Babe...I'm sure the man doesn't want to hear about our cat..."

The man behind the desk chuckled a little bit. He then handed us our keycard and told us that our room was on the fourth floor. Without waisting any more time, Harry and I headed for the elevator.

"I bet he would have loved to hear about Molly..."

Harry was pouting as I pushed the button for the elevator to come to us.

"You're real cute when you pout, but you gotta stop it. It looks really funny with that beard."

We didn't have to wait too long for the elevator and the ride to the fourth floor was silent. I looked down at the keycard and saw that we were in room 405.

"Do you think it has a mini bar?" Harry asked.

I glared at Harry.

"I was kidding..."

I continued to glare at him.

"Baaaaabe. Don't be mad at me."

"I can and I will be, Harry..."

We walked to the room and I opened the door for us. The room was better than I expected. It was clean and actually really nice. It had a little balcony, a nice bathroom, a flat screen tv and...a mini bar. Harry saw it and he looked at me.

"If you so much as touch it, I'm calling off the wedding," I said with a straight face.

Harry's eyes widened.

"A-are you serious?"

I nodded.

"I'm not letting you drink for a long time, Harry. I shouldn't have to explain why either."

Harry just sighed then plopped onto the bed. I headed into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked so fucking weird in this disguise. No wonder Molly attacks me every time. I began to take off the wig and the mustache when Harry appeared at the doorway; his disguise was already off...as well as his shirt.

"Any reason you're shirtless, Harry?" I asked as I looked back into the mirror.

"I got hot, so I took it off..." he stepped into the bathroom, "plus, I thought we could...I don't know..." I felt him grip my waist and pull me against him, "take a shower..."

He then pulled off my shirt and dropped it to the floor. I felt him press his lips to my shoulders and a soft sigh passed my lips. A shower did sound nice although a shower with Harry wouldn't really consist of us washing each other. It was more like us fucking each other...not that I mind at all.

"A shower does sound nice..." I said as I felt Harry's hands at my pants.

"It does, doesn't it?"

His voice was soft now and he was slowly unbuttoning my pants before he unzipped them. They dropped to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

"Mhmm..." He turned me around so I was facing him. "So how about we get in it then?"

Before I knew it, Harry had the shower on and he was naked. I already had a feeling he was going to take control. As much as I wanted to tell him that he had to still take it easy, I didn't say anything.

"Well, get in there, Ni..."

So I pushed my boxers down and stepped into the shower. The warm water ran over my skin and it was soothing. I stood there with my eyes closed for a bit until I felt Harry's presence behind me. I felt him press his lips to my shoulders and I let out a soft sigh. He kissed my neck and I leaned my head back so he could reach more.

"Harry..." I said softly.

"Hmm?"

He let his fingers slowly trail down my body; making another sigh pass my lips.

"Don't tease me...just...fuck me..."

I could already feel his erection against my backside. I just wanted him now and I didn't want to wait any longer. But he had other plans. He wrapped his hand around my member and gave me a few strokes; multiple moans fell out of my mouth. Then I felt him press in, making us both moan. He started off slow and I had to put my hands on the shower wall to steady myself.

"Ah fuck..." Harry moaned into my ear as he slightly picked up his pace.

I pushed out my butt towards him as he went harder. Both of us were groaning and moaning. His grip on my hips got tighter and my hands were slipping down the wall.

"Oh, g-god, Harry..."

My head was against the shower wall now and my eyes were closed. Harry's thrusts got faster. I let out a little whine cause I knew I needed to be touched but based on previous times when I would ask, he'd tell me no to torture me. So I thought, why not do it myself? So I did. Harry didn't like that one bit. He smacked my hand away.

"That's my job, baby. My job and my job only."

He began to wank me hard and fast as he continued his hard and deep thrusts into my backside. Fuck, there was just so much pleasure happening. We both were panting hard and I could have sworn we were gonna slip in the shower and we'd both end up with concussions. That was the worst case scenerio. The other thing that could happen would be me passing out from breathing so hard and fast. I mean, people pass out from sex all the time...right?

I bit my lip when Harry had given my erection a little squeeze.

"Who does this belong to?!" he whispered in my ear.

"Y-you. It belongs to you. It's yours, daddy."

I knew he was smirking. When I'd call him daddy, he'd get cocky. Plus it boosted his ego.

"It better be mine...and only mine..."

He began to wank me hard again; making me moan out his name.

"It is! It is only yours! Fuck!"

I was nearing my release. I was so damn close but Harry had other plans.

"Don't you dare cum..."

"Wh-what?!"

"You heard me, baby."

I let out a whine as he kept pleasuring me; bringing me closer and closer to my release that I couldn't let happen.

"Oh fuck you," I growled.

Harry just chuckled and kept doing what he did best; making me feel good. I swear with each thrust and each stroke, I felt like my orgasm was just going to rip through me. It was extremely difficult to hold it back. I shut my eyes tightly and I felt Harry's thrusts get sloppy.

"C-can I cum now, daddy?"

Please oh please say yes.

"No," he grunted.

Fuck.

"J-just hold it a l-little longer, baby..."

I tried. Believe me I tried. But I couldn't hold it back anymore. I came hard all over his hand. And my punishment for this? He slapped my ass hard.

"Such a bad boy..." Harry said as he pulled out of me.

I knew he hadn't finished so that meant that we weren't done in here. He turned me around and shoved me to my knees. Without being told, I took all of him into my mouth and sucked hard. So many profanities slipped out of his mouth as he gripped my hair and shoved me down farther on him. I moaned against him and that was enough to send him over. He tugged at my hair hard as he road out his high.

After I took my mouth off him, I stood up and stared into his eyes. It was evident that we both we really tired. He lazily smiled at me before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Niall..." he said softly as he turned off the water.

"I love you more, Harry," I said back.

We got out of the shower, dried off and headed to the bed. I fell onto it face first and he fell onto his back first. We got under the covers and I pulled him into my chest.

"Goodnight, Harry," I said before kissing behind his ear and shutting my eyes.

"Mmmh night."

He entwined his fingers with mine and I just couldn't help but smile. I fucking loved this man. There was no doubt about that.

----------

Hey so hi!

Sorry it took so long for us to update. We really feel bad about it, but we are gonna try to work on faster updates! Since you know it's summer and woo!

Yeah so here's the chapter!

(I still suck at authors notes 😫😫)

What did you think of it?

Got any predictions? And questions? Feel free to leave them and we will answer them for you!

Please vote and comment. Your feedback means the world to us! We love seeing your reactions to what has happened in the chapters!

~Ari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 511 33
Prologue: My body pressed against the wall, heavy breathing as his face was close to mine, his hot breath against my face "h-Harry I'm together with...
182K 6.8K 47
"I just want to make you happy." Where Niall happens to fall in love with his best friend. Who's taken. all gif/pic credit to rightful owners :)
680 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...
152K 7.5K 51
"I think...I might be falling for you," he admitted. "You're crazy..." I laughed. "I might be, but I'm crazy for you."