Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

By Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... More

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
ν™”μ–‘μ—°ν™”
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎢 New Album 🎢
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2

3.1K 95 12
By Slytherin1604

"I'm really curious if Gong Yoo can beat Sarang or not" HaHa said joyfully, like he was waiting for this match to happen all his life.

Gong Yoo who was hanging on the railing, let it to go to look at Sarang and others before saying, "Wait I'm not sure about this, is it really okay for me to beat her?"

As he said this he looked around, a bit worried. He bit his lip slightly before pursing them and looking around as if he was still unsure about it.

But Sarang, never the one to back down from a challenge told him to do his best and not go easy on her.

His worried look was replaced by one of his cocky teasing smirk.

"Are you sure? Can you handle me?" As he said this Sarang just scoffed a bit jokingly.

"I won't go down without a fight."

As they looked at each other with matching glints of challenge and something more the other cast all started teasing them.

"Woah what is this atmosphere?" Jaesuk said looking at them.

"Wow I felt like I was watching a stand down between two main leads of a college drama." Kwangsoo ever the dramatist confessed.

Though this time the others agreed.

"Mhmm what is with this intense stare down?" As HaHa said this, Sarang and Gong Yoo looked at each other for one last time before laughing and getting ready for the match.

"What do I do here?" Gong Yoo asked.

"Just dunk her" "Make her fall." Jaesuk and Kwangsoo yelled at the same time.

As Sarang grabbed the railing tightly she took advantage of the fact that Gong Yoo was still not used to hanging on the bar and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to make him loose the grip and fall into the pool.

The cast and staff started laughing while Kwangsoo said she'd fit perfectly in with the rest of the running man cast cause of her quick reflexes and cheating (which was his forte).

She tried her best to make Gong Yoo loosen his grip but that man held steady. He quickly turned the tide over when he somehow managed to detangle himself from her legs and now he was the one wrapping his legs around her waist tight as a snake.

He held onto her with a strong grip, she knew he was being easy on her and she tried to make him fall along with her too. If she's going down, so is he.

Though that plan came crashing down when he came closer to her, still hanging down that railing and making it look so effortless. She was completely defenseless at this point. But that didn't stop her from trying her best to loosen his grip.

After three more minutes her hands started getting sweaty and her arms started aching a bit while he looked like it didn't affect him at all and he was having the best time of his life.

With one final twist of his legs, Sarang came crashing down into the pool. As she got out everyone clapped for her saying that she held onto the bar the longest among them all.

Gong Yoo being the gentleman he is, handed her a towel and apologized which she quickly brushed off.

As the game progressed Gary and Gong Yoo faced off and it was such a different story than hers. They both immediately latched onto each other tightly and Gong Yoo succeeded in making them both fall into the pool.

Bogum and Jaesuk started the next round and to everyone's surprise and amusement Bogum dangled there for a minute before falling down on his own.

The most intense match of the day began between Jongkook and Gong Yoo. Gong Yoo was a bit surprised to see that Jongkook had already settled himself on top of the bar and was clutching on it like a koala. He too soon joined Jongkook and easily lifted himself up, managing to wrap his legs around Jongkook's torso.

"You're our only hope hyung, It wasn't Bogum." HaHa yelled out from behind, cheering Jongkook on.

After a lots of struggling and wrapping legs around each other Gong Yoo finally lost his grip and fell down into the pool.

"He went easy on you, you know." Bogum said to her once they were done changing. They didn't have their mics on yet and they were out in the lawn, drinking some juices.

"Shut up." Sarang replied, a bit annoyed which only made him laugh at her harder.

"But you put up a good fight."

Sarang froze for a second when she heard that deep silky voice directly from behind her. She stared at Bogum with wide eyes while he just kept smirking at her.

She slowly turned around and had to crane her neck to look in Gong Yoo's face.  She didn't realize how tall he was until now.

"I almost lost the game you know." He continued, at Sarang's shocked face he just chuckled and said how he was being honest before walking away.

Later that day, Haha rallied everyone via group chat to settle on one target, so Kwangsoo started another chat and deliberately left Jongkook out. Unfortunately for them, they got caught when Bogum asked out loud if he got a private message and then showed it to Jongkook.

Jongkook created another chat to warn Kwangsoo publicly. It was so funny watching them create so many chat rooms to threaten and plot against each other.

Their next task was to eat a snack while an opponent team member spins a hoop on their arm. 

Kwangsoo volunteered to go first, but he kept getting hit in the face instead of eating the celery until it finally broke. Then the cast gave Bogum a turn in the spotlight, and as expected, he could barely twirl the hoop without hitting himself.

It was green team's turn and Gong Yoo thought it was better for green team to win than blue one so when Sarang went to bite the cotton candy he kept spinning the hula hoop very slowly. He did the same for the other members of green team too.

Though because of his goodwill much to the orange team's distress the green team ended up winning, while the blue team came second and the orange team placed third.

The third game was a name tag ripping race where the order of target elimination is determined by the number of votes from highest to lowest, and only the current target may be eliminated. However, if the current target finds and blows a whistle, the next person in the order will become the target, and they’ll be placed at the end of the line.

Kwangsoo was the first to fall victim to the game, with 11 votes to his name followed by Jongkook with 10 votes against his. Kwangsoo got eliminated by Sarang who caught him hiding behind a large cardboard box. As he was thrown into the same cell they were at the beginning of the episode, he kept whining about how the cameras weren't even set up yet. And how Jaesuk betrayed him.

The next target was Jongkook, who after a tiring chase down was finally caught once again by Sarang. Gary was next and he was very easily caught as he didn't expect to be one of the members who was voted against so high. Poor guy didn't even get the chance to hide properly before Jihyo tagged him.

Gong Yoo, Sarang and Bogum were having too much fun as they did their best to eliminate as many as possible.

"Bogum oppa where are you?~" Sarang said in a signsong voice, making Bogum who was hiding in a corner shudder slightly.

"She's scary when she's like that." He whispered to the camera, his eyes wide as if he was a prey and a predator was out there looking for him.

He wasn't wrong though cause Sarang looked exactly like a predator with a wild and maniac glint in her eyes as she looked for people who were hiding or their whistles. More than once, one of the cast had to hide and pray she didn't catch them when she was nearby. They were scared to even breathe as she literally caught HaHa just by the tiny sound he let out while he was crouching.

They kept chasing each other around till everyone was caught Sarang was the last one standing. Sarang emerged as the winner of the game and the cast members all told her how good she was at hiding and chasing.

"You should come here more often." Jaesuk said to her.

"True, you're a natural at this." Jihyo agreed.

"Oh trust me, I'm already planning for it." Sarang said while laughing joyfully.

"This is how a variety show should be wah I'm so tired." Gong Yoo said as he caught his breathe.

As the episode came to an end everyone stumbled their way into makeshift lounge. They all had a hearty meal and drank to finish the day on a good note.

Sarang though had spent only 14 hours with these people, she felt like she had spent years with them. She was welcomed into their group and Jihyo more or less adopted Sarang as her own.

"It was a fun day wasn't it?" Gong Yoo said to her from where he was sitting next to her.

She looked up to him and nodded, clinking her soju glass with his. If someone told her yesterday that she'd be drinking and joking around with her  celeb crush she'd laugh in their face. But here she was, doing exactly that.

It was an extremely long, tiring, chaotic and funny day for everyone. After an hour or so everyone bid each other goodbyes and went to their seperate ways.

Sarang showered and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

-❤-

A/N:- I had to cut down a lot on this or else the running man would've gone for four more chapters😂

It was a bit difficult to insert Sarang into the episode but I tried my best, hope you guys liked it.

Also what do we think of Gong Yoo x Sarang moments here?

Thank you for loving this book, pls feel free to share your suggestions💗

-❤-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 44
[Warning: contains sexual content, violence, and maybe hurtful for sensitive readers.] Follow the bizarre lives of three females- The foodie with nev...
157K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
3.5K 664 64
Lee Ji Eun, a very intelligent girl who works in the top PR team in Big Hit entertainment. When you ask me to describe her, I'll be out of words I gu...
153K 7K 87
"How can the reason you don't want me at Big Hit be that you're afraid the boys will fall in love with me?", she questions the ridiculousness of what...