After the Little Evil Spirit...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 明扶 Title: After the Little Evil Spirit was Raised by the Evil Spirit (小恶灵被邪祟饲养后) ... You Xiaoye i... More

01: Evil Ghost Xiaoye
02: Little Evil Spirit Injured
03: A Small Black Umbrella
04: Evil Spirits do Good Deeds
05: Evil Spirits Are Targeted
06: Not a Plastic Bag
07: Buy chocolate
08: Evil smile
09: Canned little evil spirits
10: So Poor and An Evil Spirit
11: Little Evil Spirit Combat Power
12: Mr. Black Mist
13: Evil threat
14: Evil helper
15: Living in Xie Chong's house
16: Three evil spirits arrested
17: Entering the room
18: He is moving away
19: Warm House Guests
20: Princess of the Tower
21: Little Evil Spirit Handmade
22: Go upstream
23: Death Notice
24: Are You Afraid Of Me
25: The Little Evil Spirit Gets Slapped
26: Strict Father and Loving Mother
27: The Evil Candy
28: Evil Ghost Cheat
29: Evil Spirit Hot Pot
30: You Sleep With Me
31: The Unscrupulous Book
32: Tsundere and Evil
33: Evil Spirit's Possessiveness
34: The Messenger Evil Spirit
35: Modern Life
36: Evil Spirit Hand Warmer
37: Stunned
38: Little Humanoid Evil Spirit
39: The Evil Spirit Buys Clothes
40: The Defeated Red Plum
41: Die Again
42: Transformation succeeded
43: Encirclement and Suppression of Evil Cultivators
44: Mom is here
45: Yangou Little Evil Spirit
46: The Evil Spirit's Nosebleed
47: Hugging Together
48: Little Evil Spirit Super Bull
49: Meeting Grandpa and Grandma
50: The Results of Divination
51: He is Shen Xing
52: The Angry Evil Spirit
53: Don't Want to Leave You
54: Contacting my sister
55: Embracing the Little Evil Spirit
56: Understand the mind
57: The Brave Little Evil Spirit
58: Leave him with me
59: Proof of a Clear Mind
60: The Little Evil Spirit Wants to Cry
61: Little Evil Spirit Subcontract
62: The Little Evil Spirit Goes to School
63: We Hit Evil
64: The Little Evil Spirit Comes Home
65: The Lost Truth
66: Mom is back
67: Adoptive parents and family
68: Mr. Lives With Me
69: Seems Something's Wrong
70: The Jealous Evil Spirit
71: Really Want to Throw a Bowl
72: Flowers for Mr.
74: Proposal Accepted
75: Sleeping All Night
76: Field work in progress
77: What Kind of Kiss
78: The Little Evil Spirit Opens Up
79: Putting It In Your Pocket
80: Exploring the Great Evil
81: Eating Black Qi
82: Ferris Wheel Confessions
83: A Very Long Kiss
84: Parents Know
85: Qingquan Mountain past events
86: The Great Evil Master
87: The Ghost Faced Man Killed
88: Visiting Qingquan Mountain
89: Night Tour Qingquan Mountain
90: Jiang Hong and Su Cheng Extra
91: Aowu and Squad Leader Extra
92: Three Evil Spirits and Evil Spirits Extra

73: I Care About You

56 2 0
By Reina714

As soon as he heard that he couldn't eat it, the little evil spirit's eyes that were shining just now dimmed instantly, and his little head drooped along with it, looking very pitiful.

If Ning Chong had softened his heart a bit, he would have been unable to see it any longer, but he was worried that the black air would have an impact on You Xiaoye, so he was particularly firm this time.

"No." Ning Chong repeated again.

The little evil spirit didn't dare to go against the big evil spirit's intentions, and gave an aggrieved "hmm", but still couldn't help but look at the source of the fragrance with his pea-like eyes, and the black air made him feel hairy all over his body.

Black air frightened face: "..."

Don't come here!

After reacting for a while, Hei Qi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that You Xiaoye was only looking at him greedily, but his body didn't take half a step forward.

Fortunately, this strange thing is still willing to listen to Ning Chong's words, otherwise it would really be a meat bun beating a dog today, and it will never return.

Without waiting for Ning Chong to hit him again with hand tactics, the black air penetrated into Ning Chong's heart very consciously, for fear that if he moved a little slower, a part of his body would be brutally torn off to drink.

Although it doesn't feel pain, the black energy eaten is all its cultivation!

Its spiritual power is not abundant in the current situation, if it is less, how can it do trouble!

Just when Hei Qi was about to retract the last little tail left outside into his heart, seeing that the delicious food was getting less and less, and was about to disappear completely, You Xiaoye finally couldn't help it, and looked at Big Xie Chong: "Sir, can I really not take a bite? Just a small bite."

The little evil spirit raised Xiaoyuan's hand, expressing that he really only ate a small bite.

A pair of beady eyes blinked, his mouth was pursed, his face was bulging, and he looked very rua.

"It looks quite afraid of me, so it shouldn't affect me, right?" The little evil spirit persisted, trying to convince the big evil spirit.

Ning Chong's face was stern, and he gripped the little evil spirit in his palm even tighter, fearing that he would rush up to eat the black air regardless.

Feeling Mr.'s gradually tightening fingers on his body, You Xiaoye: "..."

OK, he got it.

And the black air that got into his heart rolled his eyes when he heard the conversation between the two, and a bad idea came all at once.

If one wants to eat and the other refuses to eat, this is a sign of a fight!

Now it's just a matter of pushing the envelope a little bit! Brothers can even quarrel, let alone evil spirits and strange things.

Ning Chong's desire to control is so strong, maybe the strange thing has already become impatient with him, and there is no excuse to leave!

When they really quarreled, even if this strange thing didn't leave, he would definitely sleep separately from Xie Chong, wouldn't his chance come?

Thinking of this, Hei Qi immediately ruthlessly pulled out a finger-thick tentacle on his body and threw it out of the barrier.

A small amount of black air was thrown out and landed on Ning Chong's lower abdomen.

You Xiaoye:!

Instinctively, the little evil spirit melted itself and broke free from the shackles of the capital letters, and then solidified again in mid-air, drifting towards the black air.

Ning Chong wanted to catch him, but the speed of the food-protecting little evil spirit was too fast, it floated from his palm to his lower abdomen in an instant, and Xiaoyuan stretched out his hand.

When the soft little round hand was picking up the black air, it inadvertently brushed against the muscular lower abdomen of the handsome man.

Ning Chong's abdominal muscles tensed, and his complexion became weird. Feeling the changes in himself, Ning Chong was slightly taken aback.

At this moment, You Xiaoye seized the opportunity, groaned, and threw the black air into his mouth.

Black air tastes as delicious as it smells, there is no difference, and it is not better than the smell of negative emotions.

It is simply the difference between heaven and earth.

The little evil spirit ate up the black energy out of instinct, and You Xiaoye, who realized what he had just done, lowered his head guiltily, and dared not say a word: "..."

It's broken, I feel like my husband is going to teach me a lesson qaq!

Is it too late to argue now?

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking about how he should apologize to Da Xie Chong, Ning Chong quickly gathered him into his palm, his brows were tightly knit, and his voice trembled faintly as his pale fingertips groped and checked his spirit body: " How do you feel now? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

You Xiaoye shook his head resolutely: "No, no, even if it is a poisonous product, if I eat so little, there will definitely be no problem! And this is really delicious..."

"How dare you say that!" Ning Chong's tone was stern, and the little evil spirit trembled in fright, shrinking into a ball.

Seeing the little evil spirit shrunk into a ball, Xiesong, who was still angry, cursed again reluctantly, and squeezed the little evil spirit ball several times as if to vent his anger.

"There's no next time, you know?" Ning Chong's tone softened a bit, but it was still not warm.

You Xiaoye wanted to nod at first, so as to dispel the anger of the great evil as soon as possible, but Doudou's eyes rolled around in his eye sockets, connecting the life of the great evil that was about to end with the black energy, like a blessing in his heart: "Sir! Take a look Me, I'm fine with eating black air, if I can eat up all the black air in your heart, you won't die!"

The little evil spirit who had made a big discovery was very excited, and felt that he finally had a way to save the big evil spirit.

To him, this was really a wonderful thing, so he was as happy as if he had been hit by a huge sum of money falling from the sky.

Ning Chong knew this method a long time ago, but the little evil spirit just seems to be fine now, so there is no guarantee that the black energy will not gather in his body again after he eats it up.

If so, the torture was just transferred from his body to the little evil spirit.

That was something he didn't want to see no matter what.

"You Xiaoye, let me tell you very seriously, don't mention this matter again, don't even think about it, otherwise... I don't want you anymore, you go back to the Heavenly Master's Gate." Ning Chong's face was as cold as if The ice sculptures on the snow-capped mountains spoke every word very seriously, without any intention of half-joking.

If the little evil spirit goes against his will again and steals black energy, he will really drive the little evil spirit back to the Heavenly Master Gate.

At least in Tianshimen, the little evil spirits will not be able to eat black energy.

You Xiaoye didn't expect that his proposal would attract such rejection from Da Xie Chong, and even drove him home because of it, he was stunned for a while, and his smiling face just now slowly turned into a look of astonishment.

I clearly said... you can treat this place as your home.

Are you going to drive him away now?

The little evil spirit was not without grievances in his heart. He tried very hard to suppress the desire to cry, but the tears still flowed out uncontrollably. He was out of breath from crying, and the tears fell on the evil palms below him. Gather together and form a small pool of water.

While crying, she turned around in Ning Chong's palm, not letting him see her crying.

Ning Chong didn't expect that his warning would scare You Xiaoye so much that he couldn't stop crying. He was anxious, but he didn't know how to calm him down, so he said dryly: "Don't cry, as long as you don't do it again, You don't need to go back to the Heavenly Master's Gate."

You Xiaoye was stunned when he heard his voice, and then...wept even more fiercely.

It can be described as a player with zero points in coaxing skills.

Just when Ning Chong felt at a loss, the little evil spirit who had been crying for a while slowly stopped by himself, and Xiao Yuan wiped away his tears with a firm voice: "Sir, I know you are not letting me eat black gas." I am worried about my body, but the same, I am also worried about you, you don't know how happy I was when I realized that I was able to eat the black energy just now, so that you don't have to die..."

The little evil spirit paused for a moment, trying to find an event as a metaphor to prove how happy he was: "That's right, it's as wonderful as reuniting with mom and dad... Can't you really let me have a try?"

Looking at Xie Chong's cold, turbulent but still resolute face, You Xiaoye finally said: "To me, you are no less than my parents. Without you, I would not be where I am today...you It's really important to me, just let me try?"

The voice of the little evil spirit was full of tears, sincere and warm.

Even more solemn than wedding vows.

Feeling the determination of the little evil spirit, Ning Chong's heart was not shaken, his heart beat fast, and the eyes of the little evil spirit Doudou on the opposite side were full of determination, and he looked straight at him without even evading.

It was such a beautiful and determined look.

You Xiaoye will try to save him even if he loses himself.

"You...let me think about it again." Ning Chong leaned back with his tense upper body, and his tone carried the exhaustion of countless games in his mind.

When You Xiaoye heard that things had turned around, his eyes lit up like stars for a moment, and he nodded vigorously: "Okay! Then think about it carefully, and I'll wait for your answer!"

...

the next day.

The little evil spirit was so excited to think that the big evil might not die, so that he didn't sleep well last night. The next day when he was sent to school by the big evil, he dozed off on his shoulder.

He nearly drifted into the wrong classroom in a daze, and when the little evil spirit floated to his seat with his head down, his lethargy was so obvious that Ao Wu was shocked when he saw him: "What's wrong with you? No You must have been scolded by your family!"

In Ao Wu's mind, the only thing worth being in such a trance is being scolded by his family.

After all, his mother Long's scolding is really terrible. In the physical sense, the situation is changing and the sky is dark.

You Xiaoye shook his head: "I couldn't sleep yesterday."

For Longlong, who has a rough nerve, insomnia is an unprecedented thing, so he looked at the little evil spirit as if he saw an alien: "You actually have insomnia?"

You Xiaoye: "..."

Is this surprising?

Thinking of the four classes this morning and the divination class that was scheduled for the first class in the afternoon, the little evil spirit felt his head buzzing, wishing he could bury his head in the desk to wake up.

At this time, other monster classmates came to school and saw the dark circles around the little evil spirit Doudou's eyes, and immediately said: "Are you insomnia? Hurry up and buy some refreshing grass juice at the canteen, and it should be enough after drinking." You took a nap until noon."

"Xingshen Grass Juice?" You Xiaoye turned his head slowly, and then slowly replied: "Then, I, go, look, look."

He paused word by word, as if he had to think about every word before he knew how to open his mouth.

The little evil spirit floated up as he spoke, and then drifted dizzily in the direction completely opposite to the commissary.

Ao Wu: "..."

Pushing the little evil spirit to the seat, he decided to replace his deskmate himself, so as not to "get lost" at the same table, and he would have to spend time looking for it.

Ao Wu came back soon, still muttering in his mouth: "It turns out that the snack shop not only sells spicy noodles, but also sells such things!"

He said, and handed the cloudy green juice in his hand to You Xiaoye: "Try it quickly."

The little evil spirit took it, unscrewed the cap, and a strong smell of green grass gushed out, which smelled pretty good, so without thinking too much, he immediately raised his head and poured the whole bottle into his mouth.

Then... he was so bitter that he almost died on the spot, and retched a few times reflexively.

He reasonably suspects that this refreshing herb directly wakes people up alive!

The student who made this suggestion looked indifferent: "I almost forgot to mention that although this thing can refresh your mind, it also has a side effect...it is very bitter."

You Xiaoye was so miserable that he was masked in pain, his face was wrinkled into a ball, and Ao Wu was worried for a while, and said: "Have you brought water? How about I go get you some water now?"

As soon as Ao Wu reminded him, the little evil spirit really remembered the snacks and drinks that his parents stuffed into the little black bag together. At that time, his parents reminded him to remember to eat and don't forget... But life was hard since he was a child, and he had no money to eat snacks on his own initiative My little evil spirit doesn't have this habit, so he easily forgets about eating snacks, until now.

The little evil spirit immediately put Madoka's hand in the black bag

After groping around, he found out a box of not-cheap pure milk, quickly opened a bottle, stuffed the straw into his mouth, and drank half of the bottle before diluting the bitter taste in his mouth.

There was no taste in his mouth, You Xiaoye breathed a sigh of relief, remembering that his parents said that he could share some snacks with his friends and classmates, so he gave a bottle of pure milk to Ao Wu and the classmate who reminded him that he could buy Xingshencao.

As for the snacks, because the little black bag was stuffed too much, it was unrealistic to share everything, so You Xiaoye took the bags closest to her, opened them and shared some between them.

He also took out the portion for Zhang Xiaobei, and prepared to send it to Class 3 in a while.

Ao Wu quickly thanked you for receiving the snacks, and then lowered his head to see what was in the pile of snacks. After seeing the brands of the snacks, he found that most of them were imported brands. Ao Wu looked suspiciously at You Xiaoye: "These snacks are very expensive. , should I pay you back?"

You Xiaoye waved his hands again and again: "It's all right, you can eat."

Ao Wu thanked again, and then joked: "You won't be hiding the rich second generation, hahahahahaha."

In fact, it wasn't just the rich second generation, but You Xiaoye, who was also the second generation star and second generation Xiu, smiled and didn't speak.

He is a rich second generation who just joined the job recently, and he is not yet proficient in business, so let's not talk about it for now.

...

The refreshing grass liquid was very effective, and You Xiaoye did not feel sleepy again in the whole morning.

Although it works, the little evil spirit still doesn't want to use this thing anymore.

After all, the taste is really a bit ecstasy.

The last class in the morning ends at 11:30, one hour for lunch, one hour for nap, and no class until 1:30. Since Little Evil Spirit is a commuter student, he doesn't have a dormitory. Take a nap in a room with empty beds.

As usual, Ao Wu took them to the cafeteria to grab food, and the three of them found an empty table with their plates and sat down.

As soon as You Xiaoye sat down, he subconsciously took out his mobile phone and took a picture of today's lunch: "Sir, I have already started eating lunch, how about you?"

Before You Xiaoye went out, although he was sleepy, he still washed the dates and stewed the dates and brown sugar into the pot, they should be ripe by now.

Soon, Little Evil Spirit received a picture on his phone.

It was the familiar bowl of spoons and a bowl full of red date soup, and next to it was the slender hand with distinct knuckles that naturally hung on the table.

The little evil spirit stared at the other party's beautiful hand for a few seconds, then slowly looked back and typed again.

You Xiaoye: 【Then let's eat together】

Ning Chong's reply was very short: [OK]

Seeing the little evil spirit smirking, Ao Wu stretched out his hand and waved in front of him: "What are you smirking at? Was your girlfriend here just now?"

You Xiaoye: "Not a girlfriend."

The little evil spirit thinks that Ao Wu's thinking is so dirty, why does he think about his girlfriend whenever he sees someone send a message.

Little did he know that it was because his smile was too bright that Ao Wu had such a guess.

After all, who would laugh like this when they received news from their family members.

Zhang Xiaobei didn't even have a human figure, so he couldn't talk about the topic of his girlfriend, so he could only play the role of a silent octopus, waving its eight paws at the same time to eat food in its mouth.

...

After eating, the three of them went back to the dormitory together. When they reached the stairs, Ao Wu suddenly remembered to ask: "By the way, where is your dormitory, Xiao Ye?"

You Xiaoye reported the room number Teacher Tu told her: "302."

Hearing this, Ao Wu showed sympathetic eyes: "...Why is it there? Our squad leader also lives there. It is because he lives that another bed is vacant."

You Xiaoye: "..."

Thinking of how the class monitor kept Ao Wu from eating snacks in the classroom, and even looked at him when he was eating outside the classroom, the little evil spirit felt that his nap might not be so pleasant.

Worrying is nothing but worrying, you still have to sleep,

Under the watchful eyes of the two friends, the little evil spirit walked towards 302 as if death was at home.

Opened the door with the key, and immediately met the cold-faced squad leader in the room, You Xiaoye: "...Sorry, I didn't know you were here, I was arranged by Teacher Tu, let me take a nap here, don't worry, I I only come to sleep two days a week, so I won't bother you."

The cold-faced squad leader scanned You Xiaoye's entire spirit from top to bottom, and then continued to bend down to tidy up his bed.

You Xiaoye: "..."

In this way, it should mean that there is no opinion, right?

You Xiaoye always felt that the squad leader didn't like her very much, could it be the legendary Hate House and Wu?

But since the squad leader didn't take the initiative to pick things up, You Xiaoye naturally didn't say much, and silently floated to the empty bed, took out a four-piece suit from the small black bag and began to make the bed.

After the bed was made, the little evil spirit lay down on a soft pillow. The moment he touched the pillow, the drowsiness that had been suppressed by the Xinshencao began to surge upward again, but the little evil spirit still insisted on taking out the phone, He reported his situation to Da Xie Chong.

【Going back to the dormitory after dinner, ready to take a nap, good afternoon sir】

And... have you thought about it now?

Do you want me to help you solve the black air?

Finally, the little evil spirit thought about this question, but didn't ask it out.

Let's save serious matters like black air until we talk about it face to face. Even if Da Xie Chong disagrees, he can still work harder.

The little evil spirit fell asleep until the nap bell rang. When he opened his eyes, he found the squad leader with cold brows standing in the middle of the room looking up at him with a murderous look on his face.

You Xiaoye was trembling: "Are you... what's the matter?"

The squad leader stared at him for several seconds, hesitated to speak, and finally said: "Forget it."

Then he walked out of the room with a tense temperament.

Little Evil Spirit: "..."

The squad leader is really a strange boy.

Quickly tidied up the quilt, You Xiaoye walked out the door quickly, and then saw Ao Wu and Zhang Xiaobei who were waiting for her at the top of the stairs, one dragon and one octopus seemed to think there was some aquatic-killing enchantment at the door of 302 Yes, he resolutely refused to get any closer to that side, only willing to stand on the stairs and wait.

The little evil spirit, who felt that the squad leader was indeed terrifying, had no position to condemn his friend's cowardice, so he remained silent.

Seeing that the spirit had come out, Ao Wu quickly came up to him, looked at You Xiaoye up and down with great concern, and then lowered his voice: "Xiao Xing, the squad leader didn't do anything to you, did he?"

You Xiaoye shook his head.

Ao Wu breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, that's good, I'm afraid he will bully you."

The little evil spirit inexplicably remembered what the squad leader said hesitantly said, and the sense of disobedience in his heart became more and more intense.

But the squad leader really didn't do anything to him, so there was nothing he could tell his friends.

...

As the large troops left the dormitory, when they returned to the classroom, they saw that the class was full of people, everyone was excited, some were holding buckets and some were holding 502 glue. The scene was very noisy, and everyone was chatting. , all standing on the podium and the aisle, without the slightest intention to sit down and keep quiet.

You Xiaoye asked strangely: "What are you doing?"

Ao Wu looked up at the timetable on the blackboard, then slapped his head regretfully, "How could I have forgotten this, this is the only good chance for us to blatantly punish the teacher!"

Meeting the curious eyes of the little evil spirit, Ao Wu explained: "The previous divination teacher in our class resigned for a long time, and the previous courses were taught by teachers from other classes. Now I heard that a new divination teacher has come to teach our class. Yes, there is a tradition in Zhengguang Academy, that is, on the first day the divination teacher comes to class, students can play tricks on him in various ways to test the divination teacher's level."

Seeing a classmate put a bucket full of water on the classroom door with a sinister smile, You Xiaoye was a little worried: "What if the divination teacher didn't divination for himself when he went out today?"

"No, Dean Zhuyeqing will remind the divination teacher about this matter. Similarly, since the divination teacher is willing to serve, he has accepted this prank challenge."

You Xiaoye nodded: "Understood."

Although he understood, You Xiaoye didn't intend to participate in it. He had always been in awe of the teacher's profession and didn't want to play tricks on the teacher.

Seeing the students laying traps one after another in the classroom, to the extent that the floor was full of traps, the little evil spirit was dumbfounded: "Will this be a little too much..."

He reasonably suspected that even if he could figure it out, the divination teacher might not have the skills to escape this dense trap.

Ao Wu said: "It's okay, everyone has a sense of proportion, even if the teacher is really not good, he won't suffer any injuries, at most it's just making a fool of himself."

One second before the class bell rang, a crutch appeared under everyone's eagerly looking forward to it.

The crutch pushed against the door of the classroom, and the bucket placed on the door immediately fell down. The whole bucket of water was poured into the open space, and the new teacher didn't get a drop.

Looking at the hovering mahogany cane, You Xiaoye felt a sense of familiarity.

He seldom comes into contact with the elderly, the only ones he has contact with are his grandparents whom he met just a few days ago... The little evil spirit seems to be tightly grasped by an invisible big hand, Doudou is staring at the door of the classroom. .

Could it be my grandparents standing outside?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
174K 2.6K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
405K 13.5K 39
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
370K 42.7K 51
ဆရာသက်ခိုင်ရဲ့ မြေလတ်ဒေသက မေတ္တာစာမျက်နှာတွေအကြောင်း... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway