daddy jaehyun II Jaehyun Jung

By jaehyunspeachparty

It all started with Miga, the first daughter of Y/N and Jaehyun. It tells the story of how Jaehyun builds a f... More

Introduction
i.i.
i.ii. (m)
i.iii. (m)
i.iv.
i.v. (m)
i.vi. (m)
i.vii.
i.viii.
i.ix.
i.x. (m)
i.xi
i.xii.
i.xiii.
i.xiv. (a)
i.xv. (a)
i.xvi. the birth of Sunoh
ii.i
ii.ii (m)
ii.iii.
ii.iv. (m) - Date Night
ii.v (a,m)
ii.vi. (a,m)
ii.vii.
ii.viii. (a)
ii.ix
ii.x.
ii.xi. Miga's birthday (m)
ii.xii.
ii.xiii.
ii.xiv.
ii.xv.
ii.xvi
ii.xvii. (m)
ii.xviii.
ii.xix.
ii.xx.
Christmas Special 1 - Are you on Santas good or bad list? (m)
Christmas Special 1 - A letter to Santa Claus
Christmas Special 1 - An early present (m)
Christmas Special 1 - Look at the Christmas tree
Christmas Special 1 - About naughty boys (m)
Christmas Special 1 - Sisterly love
Christmas Special 1 - After Christmas Party (m)
Christmas Special 1 - A little surprise
Christmas Special 1 - Cookies, Cookies, Cookies
Christmas Special 1 - Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas (m)
Christmas Special 1 - Christmas with the Jung's
ii.xxi. happy new year!!!
ii.xxii.
ii.xxiii. (a)
ii.xxiv (a)
ii.xxv. (a)
ii.xxvi. (a)
ii.xxvii.
ii.xxviii. (a)
ii.xxix. (m)
ii.xxx. (m)
ii.xxxi.
ii.xxxii.
ii.xxiii. (m)
ii.xxxiv.
ii.xxxv. (m)
xxxvi. (m)
ii.xxxvii. (a)
ii.xxxviii. (a)
ii.xxxix. (a/m)
ii.xl.
ii.xli. (m)
ii.xlii.
ii.xliii. (m)

Christmas Special 1 - Spa Weekend (m)

374 10 0
By jaehyunspeachparty

You were childless for two wonderful nights. It was like an early Christmas present. Even if you love your children, you are just happy to have time as a couple. Johnny and Johanna wanted to practice becoming parents and took great care of your offspring. At first, you just wanted to spend time at home, but then Jaehyun had booked a weekend in a small, secluded but luxurious spa. The journey took a while, but when you were there in the early afternoon, you could hardly believe that you were in such a great location. The room was huge and everything was just perfect.
"Wow, I can hardly believe it. It is so beautiful here." You turn yourself around the room once, but Jaehyun grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.
"I have something for you. To make the vacation a little more exciting." He kissed you gently and then broke away from you. You watch what he did with wide eyes. He put his black sports bag on the bed and pulled out a white box.
"What's this?" You sit on the bed and Jaehyun handed you the box.
"Open it up." Jaehyun smiled and his eyebrows rise. You open the box and see something pink and weirdly shaped in it. It was difficult and you couldn't quite sort it out.

"What's this?" You lift it up and look at the C-shaped figure.
"Let me show you." He took the pink thing off you and leaned down to you. He put your face in his hands and kissed you.
"It is safe for pregnant women. I asked specifically." You made big eyes and now you could imagine what it was like. But just then he pulled your pants down and knelt on the floor. He pulled you towards him with your legs. When his lips touched your other lips, you thought that the vacation was beginning well.
"Don't be too happy, I'm just making you a little wet." He grinned like a bad boy and then went on. His tongue circled around your clit, he sucked on it and kissed you in between. You moan again and again and suddenly you were so close to heaven. But then he stopped, and you feel something else slide along your folds. And then he led you inside. A part was in you and something thinner with a thicker round end lay directly on your clit. Jaehyun pulled up your pants again and finally kissed you.
"And now you're just leaving me behind." You look at him with wide eyes. But Jaehyun leaned on the table opposite and looked at his phone. You couldn't believe it. First, he made you wet and teased you, and then he stared at his phone. What could be more important now?
"Jaehyun? Hello?" You were almost angry, but then you feel this thing vibrate in you. Half of it acted like a vibrator, the other massaged your clit with vibration. You claw your fingers in the blanket and start to moan unintentionally. But then he stopped and put his phone aside.
"I think we should take a little walk now." He took your hand and pulled you up.
"Are you serious? You can make me cum anytime." You sigh and take your jacket.
"That's the funny thing about it." Jaehyun also put on his jacket and you started.
You follow a small hiking trail that should lead to a place where there should be a waterfall. It was really wonderful. You talk about Miga and Sunoh. About your time before the children. It was just wonderful. You had completely forgotten that you had this thing in you. When you were in town you went to a small bridge and from there you could see the waterfall. A couple of older tourists also gathered around it and took a lot of photos. You stand in a corner and look up at the natural wonder. But at that moment you feel how this thing vibrates in you. It was harder than before and you were afraid that someone would notice.
"Really? Now? What if someone hears that?" You turn to him and see how his hand was in the jacket pocket. At that moment the vibration became, even more, harder and your knees softened.
"It's too much," you whisper and looking almost panicked. But Jaehyun also put his coat around you and held you tightly in your arms.
"I got you." You put your hands on his chest and cling to his sweater. You feel how his arms were wrapped tightly around your body and you notice how your climax was getting closer. You also bury your face in his chest and feel how the device gave everything. Your breath was loud and you had to hold back.
"Come for me," he whispered, holding you tighter. Your knees collapsed and you can feel him holding you. Your whole body twitched and you hope that the coat covered you so well that nobody saw your twitch. When you came back from your high, Jaehyun turned off the vibrator.
"You are so cute when you cum so quietly." He grinned and was still holding you. You try to calm down a bit, but you were still confused. Jaehyun put his coat back on and took you by the hand.
"Come on, I need to get back to the room with you as soon as possible."

The next morning you wake up relatively early. You try to go back to sleep for a while, but it didn't work. You were so used to having Sunoh with you at the time so you couldn't break your rhythm. Jaehyun was still sleeping deeply, which isn't surprising because last night he gave everything.
You look at the balcony and see a path in the forest. And somehow you feel like going for a run. At first, you were unsure because you were pregnant. But in the last two pregnancies, it was no problem doing sports. When you were pregnant with Miga, you could still do a lot of sports. But at Sunoh you neglected it.
So you decide to jog a little round and it felt like a bit of freedom. The fresh air blew in your face, you smell the scent of the fir trees and you enjoy the surroundings. When you got back, Jaehyun woke up slowly.
"You run?" His eyes were still very small and he snuggled into the blanket again.
"Yes. It felt really good." You take your clothes off and stand in the shower. Your muscles relaxed and you enjoy the warm water. When you get out of it, Jaehyun was suddenly in the bathroom. He grinned broadly and you knew he was up to something.
"Jaehyun?" You look at him questioningly and try to understand his thoughts.
"If you're now wet..." He held the pink vibrator in his hand and stood behind you.
"Seriously? You really want to send me to breakfast like this?" You feel how he pressed the part against your entrance.
"I just want you to really enjoy breakfast." He pushed the device into you and you gasp for breath. You turn to him and look at him in amazement.
"You enjoy it, don't you?" You smile and play with the hem of his shirt.
"Far too much." He winked and took off his clothes so that he could now take a shower.

At breakfast, you just wait until Jaehyun turns on the vibrator. But it didn't happen and that made you even crazier. But when you sit at the table, he opposite you and you start spooning your yogurt, you feel how the device started. You try to ignore it since it wasn't that strong yet. But Jaehyun was watching you closely. When he noticed that it was too weak, he raised the level. You feel the vibration getting faster and harder and you had to press your lips together so that you don't start moaning in the middle of the breakfast room.
"You look so beautiful today." Jaehyun winked and pretended that there was nothing. You didn't want to say anything, otherwise, you would be afraid that you would make unwanted noises. But as if the whole situation wasn't uncomfortable enough, an older couple suddenly came to you.
"Good morning. We just wanted to say that you are a really cute couple. Are you honeymooners?" The lady smiled and looked kindly between you. You give Jaehyun a warning look because you couldn't answer.
"No, we've been married for 5 years." Jaehyun laughed and also looked at you.
"Oh, you just seem so in love. Certainly, because you don't have any children yet." The man laughed and patted Jaehyun on the shoulder.
"We even have two. Do you want to see photos?" Jaehyun grinned and you looked at him in panic. When he unlocked his phone, he quickly raised the vibration level before looking out your children's photos. You claw your fingers firmly in the seat and can hardly stand the tension anymore.
"This is our son Sunoh. He's three months old, but he's already really big now." The old couple looks intently at the display as you bend your legs together, hoping that you won't get right in front of the couple.
"And that's our daughter Miga. She just turned 4 and she is now going to kindergarten." Jaehyun smiled proudly and put his phone aside again.
"She is beautiful." Said the woman and smiled.
"Like her mother." Your husband pointed to you and you tried to smile.
"Well, we'll leave you alone again. We hope you have a lot of fun." When the couple was gone you look angry at Jaehyun. You couldn't believe that he teased you so hard.
"You're nasty." You bite angrily your croissant and try to ignore the vibration.
"Oh really?" He grinned and picked up his phone again.
"Don't you dare!" You warn him, but at that moment you feel the vibration even harder. You were so close to your orgasm and it was a strange feeling. You didn't want to cum in front of people, but you were so irritable that you really wanted to reach your climax. And this point came faster than expected. You put your face in your hands and try to make sure that no one sees your orgasm face. You press your lips together even more and try not to make a sound. You feel your body trembling, but this time you were alone. Jaehyun stared at you all the time and you knew he liked too much how much you were suffering.
When your orgasm was over, Jaehyun switched the device off again.
"You'll regret that." You growl and take a deep breath.
"I'm looking forward to the punishment." He winked and grinned broadly.

You enjoy your togetherness all day long. You booked a massage and went swimming a lot. There were not many people in the hotel and most of the old people were in the sauna. You don't dare to go in there because of your pregnancy. During the daytime, you could relax and sleep a lot. It was like you could regain all of your energy. At that moment you realize how exhausted you actually were.
Jaehyun had booked a hot tub for the evening and it was perfect to end the vacation. The next morning you would leave very early.
When you step into the warm water, your body totally relaxed. Jaehyun also climbed up to you and put his arm around you.
"To be honest, I'm going to miss this a little bit." You look guilty at your husband. Somehow you didn't miss your children, even if you are happy to see them again.
"That's okay. I'm sad every time we have to get away from our togetherness." He strokes your cheek and smiles.
"Are we bad parents?" You feel so bad that you enjoy spending time with your husband alone.
"No, we also need time for us two. In addition, we have been through a lot over the past few months." He got serious again and you nod in agreement. You lean against his shoulder and enjoy the view you had. It was just beautiful here.
"We can do it,or?" You sigh and take his hand. Jaehyun looks down at you surprised.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean our marriage. We have two babies, Miga, and your solo album. I'm afraid that our marriage will suffer." Then you look at him. Now came so many thoughts that you have suppressed so far. Jaehyun took you by the hip and turned you so that you are sitting on his lap.
"It will certainly not be easy. Your sister should help you with the children and I will try to be there as often as possible. It will try my best to be more around the children, but let's make sure that we take a break more often like this now." He looked deep into your eyes and you stared into his brown eyes for a while.
"OK." You got very quiet and nodded. His words calmed you down and you hope that big problems like with Suji never came again.
"But let's enjoy the evening a little." Jaehyun groaned slightly and started kissing your neck. His hands went to your butt and he pushes your body towards him.
"Yeah, you've fucked my pussy pretty sore for the past 24 hours." Your hands were on his shoulders and somehow your body reacted to his touch and you start to grind automatically on his lap.
"That means you can no longer handle my cock?" He grinned and pushed his hips higher. You feel his bump grows bigger and harder due to your movements.
"I never said that." You wink and push his swimming shorts down so far that his cock jumped out. You rub along its length and the movement brought you to a new level of consciousness. Jaehyun spread his arms on the edge of the whirlpool and put his head back.
"Mhmm, that's good." He grinned while keeping his eyes closed.
"Am I not boring for you after so many years of relationship?" You were completely out of breath when you asked him the question. Suddenly Jaehyun opened his eyes and looked up at you seriously.
"Never!" His eyes were pretty serious and he pulled you closer to you.

The time in the jacuzzi was ... wild. Jaehyun was in a completely different state and you weren't sure if you might have woken up a few of the older people with your lovemaking. In the room, Jaehyun went immediately to bed and looked at his iPhone. He suddenly became a serious face and you lay down with him.
"Johnny called several times. I'll call him back quickly." He called his friend via Facetime and it wasn't long before Johnny picked up.
"Hey, are you all okay?" Jaehyun looked worriedly at the camera. Johnny was tired and in the background, you can hear Miga crying.
"Yes. I'm sorry to have to disturb you. But Miga is longing for you and doesn't want to sleep." Johnny sighed and stroked his hair.
"Daddyyyyy." You could hear the little girl crying and apparently, she recognized her father's voice. Johnny did the only right thing and gave Miga his iPhone.
"Hey honey, why are you crying?" Jaehyun held his cell phone so you were both in the picture.
"Mummyyyy." She kept crying and her face was all red. It was typical when she got into something.
"Miga, you have to be good now and go to bed okay? Tomorrow, when you wake up in the morning, Mummy and I will come and collect you and your brother. And then we'll bake cookies okay?" Jaehyun smiled calmly at the camera and Miga begins to calm down.
"OK." She still had some hiccups, but she wasn't crying anymore.
"Daddy and I miss you, but you have to be a big girl and go to sleep now. Okay?" You are smiling too and Miga nods. Meanwhile, Johnny picked up his phone again and smiled slightly.
"She's going to bed. Thank you very much." Johnny was visibly happy and after you said goodbye, Jaehyun hangs up.
"Oh, our poor mouse." You lie down on his chest and look out of the window. You were sorry that you could not be there for her.
"And poor Johnny, but he has to learn to deal with that when he has a child." Jaehyun laughed lightly and stroked your back and now you were slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 357 34
When a baby, you've never seen before, calls you daddy and you are not able to recognize the love of your life. What will happen when you start to qu...
1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
953K 24.3K 34
⇢ Y/N meets Seoul native, Jaehyun, and decides he is a perfect fit for a roommate-except he isn't.
9K 476 25
Jungwoo and his friends decide to try out a dangerous spell, not expecting how badly it might go wrong... (Start: 12/22/2021 End: 01/10/2022)