Her Obsession [18+] ¦¦ {Jeon...

Por mysticalpeacelily

[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This b... Más

DEDICATIONS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER XXX
CHAPTER XXXI [18+]
CHAPTER XXXII
CHAPTER XXXIII
CHAPTER XXXIV [18+]
CHAPTER XXXV
CHAPTER XXXVI
CHAPTER XXXVII
CHAPTER XXXVIII
CHAPTER XXXIX [18+]
CHAPTER XL
CHAPTER XLI [16+]

CHAPTER XVI

2.7K 97 15
Por mysticalpeacelily

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears."

_____________________________

..Y/n's perspective..

I looked at the clock and sighed softly looking at the time, the timing was 10pm..I was studying in my room peacefully..I was almost studying for about 3hrs.. After sometime, I decided not to study anymore and decided to sleep now as It was late at night..

I kept my books on the night stand and made my way to do my night routine..after that I drifted off to sleep..

[Play song " Janiye ( Lofi ) "by Rohith pai Kasturi, Kaushal shekhawat, IAMPRANN for better experience..]

...Time Skip at 1 am..

I woke up from my sleep, hearing the loud sounds of the thunderstorms..I closed my eyes again trying to sleep.. But was not able to..I sighed softly while closing my eyes trying to sleep..My heart beat rate increased hearing the door knocking sound.. "Who will come at my house this time?"..Sweat beats started to form in my forehead..This time. my body completely left my soul hearing the knocks getting louder..

I calmed my heart and made my way out of my room with fear.. I stood infront of the door still thinking "Should I open the door or not?.." after having some courage, I finally opened the door with my trembling hands.. My eyes widened looking at the person..Mr. Jeon standing infront of me fully drenched in the rain..My body left my soul completely and I flinched badly when he hugged me suddenly..making me take some steps back ward.. He was so heavy..

The strong intoxicating smell of alcohol reached near my nostrils..making me know that Mr. Jeon is drunk..I sighed in relief finally feeling his weight on me vanished..He stood infront of me with hands in his pockets..

" M-Mr. Jeon a-are you d-drunk?.." I said looking at him with my worried eyes..

" No, I'm not drunk.."he said pulling me towards him by my waist.. Making me flinch badly at his actions..i looked at him with widened eyes..but he seems to be unbothered..

" How are you? Angel.. " he said while snuggling his face inside my neck.. Making me flinch lightly..my breath stuck at the back of my throat..words were not coming out of my mouth..my heart was beating at its own speed..My breaths were becoming heavy and heavier in each second because of the closeness between us..

" I need words doll.. " he whispered in his deep husky voice near my skin while chuckling..his hot breath was fanning near my ears.. Making my knees go weak for him..I was not able to say something..Whenever he gets close to me.. I forget how to breathe and speak..

I closed my eyes not able to understand what is happening with me.. Why I'm not able to control myself whenever he is near me.. He drives me crazy with his words and his deep husky voice..I felt him backing off from me a little and looked at me who was breathing heavily by closing her eyes..

" fucking, So hot.." he said while leaning near my ears..while my eyes were still closed not knowing what to do..i was not able to look in his eyes..

" I love seeing this much effect of me on you..Princess.." he said still whispering against my skin..sending chills through my spine..I opened my eyes and found him staring at me with his dark brown orbs..I felt my cheeks turning into crimson red shade.. Right now I could feel myself being a red tomato..

" You know, How fucking I'm controlling myself not to Kiss you right now?.." he said while whispering against my skin making me breathe heavily..I widened my eyes hearing his deep voice, understanding what he meant..I came back in my sense and immediately push him off from me..I looked in his eyes before turning around completely and leaving from there immediately..

*****

I came out of my room with the towel and a pair of clothes in my hands as he is fully drenched in rain ,if Mr. Jeon doesn't changes his clothes, he'll definitely catch cold..I made my way towards him, Who was sitting on the couch..I put the towel infront of him..

" Dry y-your hair Mr. J-Jeon.."I said while looking down not daring to look in his eyes..I immediately widened my eyes realising that he pulled me on his lap.. I flinched at his actions..I looked at him with my widened eyes.. Not knowing why he is doing these things..

"Can you please Dry my hair?.Angel.. "he said looking at me with his dark brown orbs..I nodded my head before getting up from his lap.. I again widened my eyes when he pulled me on his lap again..

"Like this.. "He mumbled while placing his big veiny muscular arms around my tiny waist...

" M-Mr. Jeon.. " I said while looking down biting my lip..I'm not liking the way he is around me.. He is making me so nervous..my heart is beating so fast..I'm not able to breathe properly when he is around me..

" Yes ,love.. "he said while caressing my right cheek making me flinch lightly..I look at him with my doe eyes..

"W-Why my h-heart is b-eating so f-fast?.."I said looking at him not knowing what is happening to me.. Why my heart is beating so fast..Mr. Jeon chuckled softly at my words.."Is he laughing at me? "

" A-are you l-laughing at m-me.. "I said while biting my lip thinking he is also making fun of me like others do..

" No, Why would I laugh at my little angel?..hmm.. " he said while still caressing my cheek..Without me even realizing my cheeks turned into crimson red...I don't know what to do that time so I started to dry his hair..

" Also It's just because your little heart is not able to resist my charm.. "I heard him whispering in his deep husky voice before leaning in and placing his lips on my earlobe making my breath stuck at the back of my throat and a strong shiver ran down my spine..I immediately pushed him a little away from me and started to dry his hair to avoid this awkward silence full of tension..

"Mr. J-Jeon can you b-bend a l-little?.."I mumbled in my slow voice because I was not able to reach his hair even though I was sitting on his lap, because of his height I wasn't able to reach.. After he bend himself a little, I was able to dry his hair..

My hands were shaking while drying his hair because of the closeness between us and the way he was staring at me.. Never in my life, I've been this close to a man..After drying his hair, I immediately get off from his lap..

" M-Mr. Jeon g-go and c-change your c-clothes or else y-you'll catch c-cold.. "I said while looking down and handing him the clothes..He nodded his head and made his way towards the washroom with clothes..

After sometime

Author's perspective

Mr. Jeon came out of the bathroom while calling her name continuously..y/n frowned before making her way out of the Kitchen..She gulped and widened her eyes seeing him infront of her shirtless.. She immediately turned around while closing her eyes..

" Mr. J-Jeon wear y-your c-clothes.."y/n said not looking at him..Mr. Jeon smirked looking at her reaction but still decided to tease her..

" Y/n, I'm not able to wear the T-shirt, I'm drunk and my sight is getting blurred.. " said Mr. Jeon in sweet voice..Even though he wasn't drunk but wanted to get closer to her.. She turned around hearing him still lowering her gaze.. Mr. Jeon chuckled looking at her flustered face and crimson red cheeks..

She made her way towards him to help him with the shirt..she immediately button his shirt with her trembling hands.. Y/n eyes widened when he pulled her towards him.. Y/n kept her hands on his chest maintaining some distance between them and looked at him with her shocked eyes.. He leaned near her ears and felt her flinching again., but still he didn't stopped himself from getting more closer to her..

" Why are you so cute? my angel.."He whispered in his deep husky voice near her right ear making her close her eyes and breathe heavily..Before opening her eyes and looking at him again ..She felt him gripping on her waist firmly before putting her feets on his shoes..Y/n held him tightly from his muscular bicep and looked at him with her widened eyes..

" I need words my doll.. " He mumbled looking at y/n whose cheeks were in the shade of crimson red..y/n looked at him with her doe eyes not knowing what to say..

" I-I don't k-know.. " She said while lowering her gaze and biting her lip in nervousness..

Mr. Jeon chuckled before picking her up in bridal style..y/n looked at him with her widened eyes..and gripped his shoulder for support..She was clueless that why he picked her up in bridal style?..her thoughts get intrupted when He kept her small figure on the soft mattress gently..

" M-Mr. Jeon, W-what are y-you d-doing?.."y/n said looking at Mr. Jeon, she widened her eyes when he get on the bed beside her..He layed on the bed with her..

He pulled her closer to him by her waist..y/n flinched at his actions and widened her eyes..Her heart was beating so fast..she was feeling so shy infront of him..she looked down and bit her lower lip..He chuckled lightly before pulling her more closer to him..

Y/n's breath hitched when her head bumped on his hard chest.. Her heart skipped a beat for a second..she was nervous so nervous..Never in her life she has been this close to man..she closed her eyes trying to calm her heart..Her body felt relax when her nostrils hit his strong, fresh and calming cologne fragrance.. She unknowingly snuggles in his neck..

Mr. Jeon sighed in relief feeling her body relaxed in his embrace..He was scared that What if she gets uncomfortable and panicks?.. He hugged her little figure more tightly not wanting to let her go..He snuggles his face in her dark silky brown hairs inhaling the addictive sweet scent of her shampoo.. The best perfume for him.. Which is priceless...

" Angel.. "He whispered calling out her name softly while playing with her long dark brown hairs..he chuckled softly feeling her snuggling more in his embrace for warmth..He caressed and tried calling her..

" hmm.. " said y/n while snuggling more in his embrace..

" Princess are you feeling comfortable?.." said Mr. Jeon asking her that if she is comfortable with him..

"Hmmm.. "y/n said in her sleepy tone as she was already feeling sleepy..

"I need words my doll" said Mr. Jeon in his cold voice while caressing her hair..y/n widen her eyes and looked at him before saying...

" Y-yes.. " y/n said looking at him with her doe eyes, scared of his cold tone..He looked at her innocent face and kissed her forehead..he felt her flinching again..Mr. Jeon backed off from her..

" Good Night, Angel.. " Mr. Jeon said looking at her with a small smile..

" Good night.." said y/n before wrapping her arms around his waist and snuggling in his embrace..

"Sleep tight, my love.. " said Mr. Jeon and kissed on her soft hair gently..

*****

Mr. Jeon looked at y/n who was sleeping peacefully..He turned a little, to which he felt her little grip on his arm...He switched off the table lamp along with all the lights..Darkness was all spread in the room now..Y/n's breath hitched when the source of the little light was gone.. She panicked and her breath started to get heavy..

He turned around and observed the change in y/n's behavior he hugged her immediately trying to calm her down..

" What happened? Princess.."said Mr. Jeon looking at her, Who was panicking so badly..

" M-Mr. Jeo-n, D-D-Dark-ness.." said y/n while tears left her eyes , she was shivering and was panicking more and more.. Mr. Jeon understood her words and switched on the table lamp immediately..

Mr. Jeon get up and pour some water in the glass for her..He made her drink some water and pulled her trembling figure on his lap..

" Ssh Princess, calm down hmm.. " He whispered trying to calm her trembling figure..

"M-Mr. Jeon, I-I d-don't wan-na b-be th-ere.." y/n said while crying and snuggling her face in his embrace..Mr. Jeon caressed her hair trying to calm her down while saying some comforting words in her ears..

" Shh angel.. See there is no more darkness.." he said trying to comfort her..

" Don't worry princess, No one can do anything with you.. " he whispered while caressing her hair..

" I'm with you angel.. " he said while kissing her hair gently..

_________________________

To Be Continued...

Let me know your views on this update in the comment section..

Next update will be after " 25 " votes..I expect that my Sweet readers will be able to complete it..

Plz vote and comment , my lovely readers ❤..

❝ 2308 words ❞

Thankyou for Voting..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

210K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
48.2K 1.4K 42
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
39.8K 1.4K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...