After the Little Evil Spirit...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 明扶 Title: After the Little Evil Spirit was Raised by the Evil Spirit (小恶灵被邪祟饲养后) ... You Xiaoye i... More

01: Evil Ghost Xiaoye
02: Little Evil Spirit Injured
03: A Small Black Umbrella
04: Evil Spirits do Good Deeds
05: Evil Spirits Are Targeted
06: Not a Plastic Bag
07: Buy chocolate
08: Evil smile
09: Canned little evil spirits
10: So Poor and An Evil Spirit
11: Little Evil Spirit Combat Power
12: Mr. Black Mist
13: Evil threat
14: Evil helper
15: Living in Xie Chong's house
16: Three evil spirits arrested
17: Entering the room
18: He is moving away
19: Warm House Guests
20: Princess of the Tower
21: Little Evil Spirit Handmade
22: Go upstream
23: Death Notice
24: Are You Afraid Of Me
25: The Little Evil Spirit Gets Slapped
26: Strict Father and Loving Mother
27: The Evil Candy
29: Evil Spirit Hot Pot
30: You Sleep With Me
31: The Unscrupulous Book
32: Tsundere and Evil
33: Evil Spirit's Possessiveness
34: The Messenger Evil Spirit
35: Modern Life
36: Evil Spirit Hand Warmer
37: Stunned
38: Little Humanoid Evil Spirit
39: The Evil Spirit Buys Clothes
40: The Defeated Red Plum
41: Die Again
42: Transformation succeeded
43: Encirclement and Suppression of Evil Cultivators
44: Mom is here
45: Yangou Little Evil Spirit
46: The Evil Spirit's Nosebleed
47: Hugging Together
48: Little Evil Spirit Super Bull
49: Meeting Grandpa and Grandma
50: The Results of Divination
51: He is Shen Xing
52: The Angry Evil Spirit
53: Don't Want to Leave You
54: Contacting my sister
55: Embracing the Little Evil Spirit
56: Understand the mind
57: The Brave Little Evil Spirit
58: Leave him with me
59: Proof of a Clear Mind
60: The Little Evil Spirit Wants to Cry
61: Little Evil Spirit Subcontract
62: The Little Evil Spirit Goes to School
63: We Hit Evil
64: The Little Evil Spirit Comes Home
65: The Lost Truth
66: Mom is back
67: Adoptive parents and family
68: Mr. Lives With Me
69: Seems Something's Wrong
70: The Jealous Evil Spirit
71: Really Want to Throw a Bowl
72: Flowers for Mr.
73: I Care About You
74: Proposal Accepted
75: Sleeping All Night
76: Field work in progress
77: What Kind of Kiss
78: The Little Evil Spirit Opens Up
79: Putting It In Your Pocket
80: Exploring the Great Evil
81: Eating Black Qi
82: Ferris Wheel Confessions
83: A Very Long Kiss
84: Parents Know
85: Qingquan Mountain past events
86: The Great Evil Master
87: The Ghost Faced Man Killed
88: Visiting Qingquan Mountain
89: Night Tour Qingquan Mountain
90: Jiang Hong and Su Cheng Extra
91: Aowu and Squad Leader Extra
92: Three Evil Spirits and Evil Spirits Extra

28: Evil Ghost Cheat

210 8 1
By Reina714

The little evil spirit lowered its peasy eyes, and a faint pink glow appeared on its face, which was warm.

"Thank you, sir."

Ning Chong nodded slightly, and lowered his eyes to ask the little evil spirit, which seemed to be an afterthought: "Since you are uncomfortable, why didn't you tell Xiaoxue earlier?"

I have to stick to it with my own spirit.

Ning Chong's tone was even harsher, but he restrained himself a bit when he thought that the little evil spirit was still recovering from a serious illness.

Even so, his sense of oppression still enveloped the little evil spirit as if it had substance, so that the little evil spirit did not dare to look up at his piercing phoenix eyes.

You Xiaoye knew he was wrong, lowered his head and honestly explained: "I thought that as long as I endured the pain for a while, I would be fine... I have always done this before, but I didn't expect it to be so serious this time, and it will cause you even more trouble..."

The little evil spirit was still guilty, feeling that he had caused trouble to the big evil spirit, but he didn't know that Ning Chong's face became more ugly and gloomy after hearing his explanation, and a storm was about to come.

Ning Chong's voice sank completely, as if there was a thunderstorm in the storm: "You don't need to apologize to me. The one you are really sorry for is yourself. You have to endure the things that can be solved by asking me for help, and you are the one who suffers."

You Xiaoye didn't expect Da Xie Chong to say such words at all, and raised his head in surprise to look at Da Xie Chong with a bad expression.

From childhood to adulthood, he has never been treated properly. When he fell ill for the first time, after he expressed his discomfort to his adoptive mother, the adoptive mother touched the temperature on his forehead, and then impatiently threw him a pack of antipyretics: "You take it yourself. If you are really uncomfortable, take it according to the instructions. Aunt Wang is still waiting for mother outside."

As the adoptive mother said, she put on her high heels and left the house, and slammed the door behind her, without even thinking of pouring You Xiaoye a glass of water.

Because of this kind of experience, You Xiaoye never thinks that being sick is a big deal, as long as he can endure it, he can get over it, and if he really can't bear it, he can take some medicine.

But it's better not to take it, it's still quite expensive to buy medicine.

Later, when You Xiaoye grew up, when she heard that her roommate was calling her family on the speakerphone to complain that she had a cold and went to the hospital for a bottle, because the neighborhood was too noisy, You Xiaoye thought it was unbelievable.

A cold, why is it worth spending so much money to treat it? Isn't it better to bear it?

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking this way, the roommate's mother blurted out: "There is nothing you can do if you have a cold. Mom will send you a thousand in a while, and you can buy some delicious food to make up for it."

The roommate said thank you mom happily, and then hung up the phone after getting bored with the family for a while.

You Xiaoye called out to her roommate: "You... did you go to the hospital to see a doctor when you caught a cold?"

The roommate looked at him strangely: "Isn't this nonsense, who doesn't go to the hospital when they are sick?"

Hearing the natural tone of her roommate, You Xiaoye realized at that moment that she was the other person.

...

"If you feel uncomfortable in the future, just tell me directly. Don't feel that you are causing me trouble. If you hide it and don't say it, if a small problem becomes a big problem, then you will really cause me trouble. Do you understand?" Ning Chong fixedly looked at You Xiaoye, waiting for his answer.

The tone was obviously commanding, but You Xiaoye didn't feel disgusted, but felt a different kind of warmth.

Under Ning Chong's gaze, You Xiaoye nodded slowly, and said obediently: "I see, sir."

After receiving the positive answer from the little evil spirit, Ning Chong responded lightly.

The little evil spirit who had just recovered from a serious illness looked cute now, but he knew that if this happened again, the "behaved" little evil spirit was very likely to repeat the same mistakes again.

He really couldn't figure out what kind of environment it was that would bring up a kind and optimistic child like You Xiaoye but with low self-esteem and fear of causing trouble to others.

Seeing that Ning Chong had finished educating You Xiaoye, Ning Xiaoxue rushed forward to claim credit: "I sent you here after you were unconscious, how is it, my big brother is doing a good job?"

You Xiaoye hurriedly thanked Ning Xiaoxue, and Ning Xiaoxue raised her tail to the sky, extremely proud.

Ling, Meow, and Xie Chong sat relatively silent for a few seconds, and You Xiaoye realized that it was getting late, so she moved from the soft sofa and floated in mid-air: "Sir, it's getting late now, Xiaoxue and I will go back first, and come to class tomorrow."

As You Xiaoye said, he was going to pull Ning Xiaoxue on the side.

Ning Xiaoxue dodged: "I'm afraid it won't work."

You Xiaoye:?

There was great doubt on the little evil spirit's face.

Ning Xiaoxue stretched out her cat paw and pointed at You Xiaoye: "Haven't you noticed that you have become fat? According to my estimation, if you squeeze the tree hole with me now, neither of us will sleep very comfortably, so when you were unconscious, Ning Chong and I had already discussed it, and you should live here in Ning Chong's place from now on."

The confusion on the little evil spirit's face turned into confusion.

Then he lowered his head to look at his belly.

Looking at his belly that seems to be getting bigger, You Xiaoye's mind recalled the scene where Ning Chong put his hand on his belly to send spiritual power to him just now. His belly seemed to be barely able to hold Mr.'s hand.

Originally, he was only enough to be pinched by Da Xie Chong with one hand, but now, he can be pinched by two hands together.

It's really grown up a lot!

You Xiaoye thought so, and couldn't wait to see his current appearance: "Sir, sir, do you have a mirror that you can lend me?"

Ning Chong pointed to the corridor extending from the living room, and You Xiaoye hurriedly floated past with heaving skirts.

Under Ning Chong's signal, a small group of dark blue flames followed him and illuminated him.

At the end of the corridor is the bathroom. You Xiaoye has never been to this area before, and she was a little cautious for a while. She looked around several times, and opened the door of the bathroom after confirming that there was nothing strange.

Xiaoyuan's hand fell on the rusted doorknob, and he twisted it hard several times before opening the door.

It seems that although the body has become bigger, the strength has not improved a bit. You Xiaoye thought unwillingly.

Right after entering the door, there is a washing mirror with a crack on it, giving it the atmosphere of a haunted house.

But since he was already an evil spirit, You Xiaoye didn't show much reaction to this, but floated directly in front of the mirror.

Flame also hurriedly followed, and floated to the mirror to illuminate the little evil spirit.

The current situation of the little evil spirit was reflected in the mirror, it was still translucent, with bead eyes, a small black mouth and two small round hands, You Xiaoye's appearance didn't change at all, it just grew up proportionally.

From a regular drinking glass to a fat drinking glass.

After confirming that her appearance had not changed in any way, You Xiaoye tentatively pinched her belly again. After this pinching, You Xiaoye was surprised to find that her hand seemed to be softer than before.

You Xiaoye: "..."

He remembered watching the Pokémon evolve when he was a child, and his offense and defense would increase accordingly. Why did he become softer instead?

What a strange change this is!

You Xiaoye, who didn't become stronger today, returned to the living room aggrieved, her mouth pursed into a thin slit.

Seeing You Xiaoye came back, Ning Xiaoxue hurriedly said: "I'll leave first, you can stay here. Goodbye."

You Xiaoye quickly stretched out Xiaoyuan's hand: "Wait..."

Ning Xiaoxue: "I know you hate me, but you can't do anything now-"

"-I'm going with you, I'm moving."

The self-confessed little black cat: "..."

You Xiaoye is still a little embarrassed about living in Da Xie Chong's house for a long time, but since Da Xie Chong has already agreed, it would be too ignorant for him to hold back.

"Since it's a long-term stay, you can move to the remaining room on the third floor." Ning Chong said a word to the little evil spirit, and then went back upstairs.

You Xiaoye didn't know what was the connection between the two, but since it was requested by the husband, he complied.

After packing up the little black umbrella candle, the little pillow and the book and returning to Da Xie Chong's house, You Xiaoye consciously went up to the third floor and pushed open the door of the third room on the third floor.

There are three rooms on the third floor, namely, Da Xie Chong's room, the study room, and the room where You Xiaoye will be staying.

When he thought that the room he was living in was only a study room away from the big evil spirit, the little evil spirit felt a little inexplicably nervous, but he couldn't tell why if he was asked to describe it.

Ning Chong kindly left You Xiaoye a lighting flame in front of the door, and the flame illuminated the room, and You Xiaoye finally understood why the evil spirit wanted him to move to the third floor.

The decoration of the rooms on the third floor is much more complete than the rooms on the second floor. There are wardrobes, bedside tables, etc., and the bedding should be softer. There is even a lamp with an emerald green glass cover on the desk, but there is no electricity in the building, so it cannot be used.

After going through several things in one day, You Xiaoye was so tired that he fell asleep not long after lying on the soft bed.

In the dream he saw the big evil, and the big evil stretched out his hand to him. He subconsciously felt that the big evil was trying to rua him, and You Xiaoye obediently went up to him to lick him, but in the dream, the big evil asked him fiercely that he was disobedient and that he was not a good boy. The little evil spirit was so scared that he struggled desperately. It turned into a puddle of water in the big evil's palm, flowing down the big evil's fingers, and escaped from the big evil's questioning.

...

It was such a terrifying nightmare. After waking up from the dream, You Xiaoye stretched out Xiaoyuan's hand, trying to wipe the cold sweat off his forehead, but found nothing... Wait, where's his forehead? ? ?

The little evil spirit found that he had turned into a puddle of spirit, dripping on the bed like a puddle of water, with peasy eyes and a small black mouth floating on the puddle of spirit body, as were the two little round hands. He...how did he melt qaq!

You Xiaoye tried hard to wave his two small round hands to prop himself up from the bed, but no matter how hard he tried to solidify himself, he was still powerless, it was always a soft puddle, like a slime melted by the sun.

Just as the little evil spirit was racking his brains to think of how to save himself, in the study room separated from him by a wall, Ning Chong looked at the hand that had reached eight o'clock, his eyes darkened.

Then he strode towards You Xiaoye's room.

You Xiaoye has always been an evil spirit who is punctual, and arrives early for class every day, but today. You Xiaoye hadn't come for a long time, apparently encountered some trouble.

Just when the little evil spirit was extremely anxious, the closed door opened, and the light shone into the room from the corridor, and at the end of the light, stood the big evil spirit.

at this moment

At that moment, Ning Chong was no different from a god who saved the world in You Xiaoye's heart.

A group of little evil spirits raised their hands towards Ning Chong: "Sir, help me, I can't freeze and I can't move!"

The little evil spirit's face turned into a shape.

Ning Chong briefly glanced at You Xiaoye, looking at the expression of the little evil spirit, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"This should be one of your abilities. Try thinking about your frozen state in your mind." Ning Chong frowned slightly, "But abilities are usually only triggered at critical moments. Why did you suddenly become like this?"

You Xiaoye is naturally embarrassed to say that he became like this because he was frightened by the big evil in his dream: "I... I don't know either. When I woke up, I became like this."

"Maybe it's because you've just grown up and your state is not stable yet."

You Xiaoye nodded, and solidified himself according to the method Ning Chong gave, but for some reason, it was always unsuccessful.

Seeing that You Xiaoye tried several times but failed, Ning Chong had to cast a spell to freeze the little evil spirit first, and then took him to the study room for class.

When a cultural class was over, Ning Chong had no intention of dismissing the get out of class, and added a small practical class to the little evil spirit, urging him to melt and solidify himself, and try a few more times.

Ning Chong soon discovered that You Xiaoye, who usually performed well in cultural classes, was completely clueless in practical classes.

The little evil spirit learned the process of melting himself very quickly, almost self-taught, but after melting himself, no matter how hard he repeated the method taught to him by the big evil spirit in his mind, the spirit body remained motionless and unchanged.

After failing again and again, the little evil spirit silently lay flat on the whole beach and did not move anymore.

Doudou's eyes were also closed, as if I was going to escape from reality.

Looking at the little evil spirit's ostrich appearance, Ning Chong couldn't help but find it funny, and stretched out a finger to poke the little evil spirit's spirit body.

The slender fingertips were trapped in the little evil spirit's softer body than before. The moment he poked the little evil spirit, Ning Chong's eyes dimmed.

The current little evil spirit should feel more comfortable when kneaded.

Somewhat out of control, Ning Chong's fingertips poked on the little evil spirit's soft body again.

Not to mention You Xiaoye, even the clay figurine was very angry. After being poked several times, You Xiaoye silently opened his beady eyes and looked at the big evil spirit condemningly.

Ning Chong withdrew his hand, as if nothing happened: "Today's practice is here, you have a good rest."

He said to help You Xiaoye solidify his body again, and turned to leave.

But You Xiaoye was a little embarrassed by his performance. Speaking of which, Da Xie Chong gave him an extra class today and patiently guided him throughout the whole process, and it was obviously a very simple thing. You Xiaoye did not make any progress after studying for so long, and Da Xie Chong was not angry. He just poked him a few times, which can be said to be very benevolent.

Thinking of this, the little evil spirit stretched out Xiaoyuan's hand guiltily, and gently grabbed the corner of the big evil spirit's black clothes.

"Sir, do you want to rua me?" The little evil spirit slightly tilted his head and extended the invitation.

Naturally, no one could refuse this kind of invitation, not even Da Xie Chong.

Ning Chong fished the well-behaved little evil spirit into his hand with his palm facing up, and squeezed it gently.

Sure enough... the little evil spirit became much softer than before.

The upgraded version of Little Evil Spirit has also been upgraded a lot, it is soft and playable, Ning Chong, who seldom expressed a strong liking for anything, couldn't put it down, hugged and kneaded him for a long time before letting go.

You Xiaoye was rubbed in the dark, and even thought in his heart why Da Xie Chong worked harder today than last time. Could it be revenge for his stupidity in the practical class?

When mentioning this matter, You Xiaoye still felt guilty, and felt ashamed to get angry for a while. Ning Chong also seemed to feel that his behavior this time was a bit too much, and offered to upgrade the little black umbrella that was given to You Xiaoye to a size suitable for You Xiaoye's body.

The little evil spirit didn't think about this problem at first, but after Ning Chong reminded him, he hurriedly went to his room to take out the little black umbrella, and handed it to Ning Chong: "Mr. Thank you for your hard work."

Fortunately, Da Xiechong remembered this, otherwise he would go out with the little black umbrella that hadn't grown bigger, or he would be roasted by the sun and turn into a crispy little evil spirit.

After adjusting the little black umbrella to a suitable size, Ning Chong handed it back to You Xiaoye.

You Xiaoye held the refurbished little black umbrella and said happily: "Thank you sir, then I will go out to teach Xiaoxue now."

"Go early and return early."

You Xiaoye nodded obediently, opened the little black umbrella and walked into the sun.

When Ning Xiaoxue saw the ps version of the little evil spirit intuitively again, she still felt a little awkward, and the whole cat turned sour into a lemon cat.

Xiao Hei Miao said sourly: "Don't come here, I don't want to walk with you now, you have grown so big now, if we go out together again, others will recognize me as your little brother!"

Ning Xiaoxue's cat-speaking cat language made the spirit go, and You Xiaoye almost couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

After a while, You Xiaoyeyu, a human nature lecturer who is well versed in cat nature, said to Ning Xiaoxue earnestly, "You just need to practice hard, and when you have enough spiritual power in the future, you can directly become a tiger. Why care about being short now?"

The cakes drawn by You Xiaoye are big and round, and Ning Xiaoxue finds them fragrant and sweet after one bite.

Then he raised the cat's tail proudly: "If I become a tiger, the first thing I have to do is to find those celestial masters who said I harassed the little female cat..."

Listening to Ning Xiaoxue's dangerous lines, You Xiaoye: "What are you going to do with them?"

Ning Xiaoxue was triumphant, and said what she thought was the most terrifying punishment: "Then knock them all off!"

Ning Xiaoxue heard from the female cats in Cengfan that the way modern people treat male cats is to lick their balls and turn them into eunuch cats.

Ning Xiaoxue felt that this method was extremely cruel, so she decided to use it to revenge the celestial master who ruined her reputation.

After hearing what he said, You Xiaoye didn't know what to say for a moment: "..."

It's a little cat's big dream.

The conversation ended here, You Xiaoye held the little black umbrella in one hand, and with the other hand held a branch to push aside the leaves, wrote a new pinyin on the mud, and began to teach Ning Xiaoxue.

...

After one class, Ning Xiaoxue raised her paw and asked, "Speaking of which, besides getting bigger, have you grown in any other way? Like strength or something?"

You Xiaoye, who was poked in the sore spot: "..."

"Why don't you speak? Can you still hear me???" Seeing the little evil spirit frozen in place, Ning Xiaoxue thought something was wrong with him, and quickly came up with two claws to grab the sides of the little evil spirit, trying to regain her sanity by shaking it back and forth.

The pink flesh pad landed on the soft spirit body, and Ning Xiaoxue's cat eyes lit up instantly, and she looked at You Xiaoye scorchingly: "Your hand feels much better than before... Wait, this will not be the biggest change after you grow up, hahahahahaha!"

The little black cat let out a frenzied laugh, and while laughing, he kneaded the little evil spirit with a meat pad.

The little evil spirit had blue veins on his forehead, he slapped Ning Xiaoxue's cat paw, and gave him a hard look, "Shut up!"

Ning Xiaoxue: "Hahahahahaha--"

Little Black Meow's devilishly loud smile startled the birds in the forest, and the veins on You Xiaoye's forehead exploded even more.

Finally, the little evil spirit's face completely darkened, and he floated straight in front of Ning Xiaoxue, who hadn't realized that the danger was approaching, but was still laughing. He said coldly, "I suddenly remembered something. We should also have homework in this class. How about this, you copy all the pinyin you learned today twenty times, and hand it over to me later."

Ning Xiaoxue was like a crow strangled by the throat, with a frozen smile on her face.

"Wait... I know I'm wrong!" Ning Xiaoxue started to feel headache and tail pain when she thought about writing it twenty times, so she immediately chose to slide and kneel on the spot.

But at this time, You Xiaoye was so annoyed that he ignored Ning Xiaoxue's begging for mercy, and angrily found a big tree to lean against and sat down, then looked at Ning Xiaoxue, indicating that he could start writing.

Ning Xiaoxue: "I..."

"If you don't write it, you will never recognize the taste of canned food." You Xiaoye said before Ning Xiaoxue could speak.

The cold words made Little Heimiao succumb in an instant. He silently grabbed a branch and began to scratch it on the muddy ground.

You Xiaoye leaned against the tree, blowing the warm autumn wind in the sun, and unconsciously fell asleep.

Suddenly, he felt a bit itchy on his hand, You Xiaoye closed his eyes and scratched it with the other hand, but the itching was not relieved in any way, it even intensified, transferred from his hand to his belly.

You Xiaoye had no choice but to scratch her soft belly again, but... still felt a little scratchy.

In desperation, the little evil spirit had no choice but to open his peasy eyes to see if there were any little ants crawling on him.

He lowered his little head, and was shocked to find that there was actually a butterfly in his belly. The golden butterfly danced in his transparent jelly-like body, as if it was still alive in the air.

How did the butterfly get into his body?

You Xiaoye couldn't figure it out.

He remembered that Da Xie Chong said that his current state was still unstable. Could it be that when he fell asleep just now, he unconsciously melted and solidified himself?

And this unlucky butterfly happened to be nearby when it solidified, so it was wrapped into his body together, this was the only possibility You Xiaoye could think of.

Seeing the beautiful butterflies dancing in her belly, You Xiaoye couldn't be happy at all.

If the butterflies stay in his belly for a long time, they will not be able to get food and will die.

Thinking of this, You Xiaoye hurriedly got up and floated in the direction of Da Xie Chong's house, even the little black cat who was sleeping in the tree hole before finishing his homework was not free.

Rushing into the living room like a small cannonball, You Xiaoye saw the big evil sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"Sir, I'm back...I brought back a child."

Ning Chong raised his eyes from the book when he heard the words, and when Qing Lingling's phoenix eyes fell on the little evil spirit, he was tinged with surprise.

--He saw a golden butterfly flying in the transparent body of the little evil spirit.

The butterfly fluttered inside the little evil spirit's body like a fish in water, its golden wings drawing graceful arcs.

Simply a living work of art.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.5K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
781K 22.1K 61
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...