Pokémon Oneshots

By Owlwood97

Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on character... More

Calem - New Girl
Serena - Rivals
Professor Sycamore - The Professor's Assistant
Grant - Unspoken Feelings
N - Cherished
Zoey - First Date
Piers - Coffee House
Silver - Arranged Marriage
Goh - First Love
Lance - Next Time
Goh - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Brock - Flirting
Ash - Contest Star
Arven - Daddy Issues
Goh - 1,2,3,4
Sakura - Tea Time
Arven - Space
Leon - Three Chances
Brawly - Savior
Grusha - The Ice Prince
N - Three Years Later
Atticus - Wedding Date
Morty - Past Mistakes
Leon - Hospital Pt. 1
Giacomo - Enemies to Lovers
Red - Mermaids
Goh - Summer Lovin'
Ash - The Tournament
Leon - Sickness
Jacq - Sticky Notes
Leon - Sacrifice
Barry - Sweet as Honey
Leon - Confessions
Goh - Halloween Party
Leon - Hospital Pt. 2
Cilan - Phantom
Leon - Insecurities
Giacomo - Regret
Zoey - Driving
Piers - Trustfall
Silver - Scary Movie
Leon - Rings
Tabitha - Protected
Brock - The Soft Side
Dawn - Tag Team
Hugh - Crashed the Wedding
N - Beach Comber
Marnie - Blind Date
Zoey - Secret Santa
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 1
Milo - Rescue
Gary - Love Actually
NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2
N - Stable Boy
Bede - Yearning
Goh - My Melody
NSFW Alphabet [Cilan]
Carmine - Tease
NSFW Alphabet [Giacomo]
Marnie - Dance
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 3
NSFW Alphabet [Allister]
Grusha - Frostbite
Gladion - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Shauntal - Coworkers
Drayton - Pen Pals
NSFW Alphabet [Buggsy]
Sir Aaron - Trapped
Allister - Ghost Stories
NSFW Alphabet [N]
Request Page

Ortega - Princess

929 7 4
By Owlwood97

Requested by CorrineGlaceon

Ortega x Female Reader

You were the young princess of the Navi Kingdom, with your older brother Atticus the heir to the throne. But that was still a long way off, as your father and mother were still young and dependable. The Navi kingdom was surrounded by forests and was most known for its admirable art and fashion amongst the other kingdoms. Which meant you always wore the most beautiful dress any little girl could ask for. You would want for nothing, other than the attention of your older brother. You would spend much of your day begging him to play with you in your rooms or the garden, and he would always give in eventually. Luckily, you two were not far in age. As Atticus was 9 while you were 6. Atticus would always be your protective older brother though.

"Ah, a dragon!" You laughed as you screamed out, unable to contain your excitement. Your small white Eevee had run out from some of the bushes in your family's garden, wearing a spiked tail, and tried to pounce on you. "Do not worry thyself fair maiden! For I shall protect you!" Atticus yelled out, wearing the padded armor he used to practice his swordmanship with the other knights and brandishing a stick as his sword. "Back you fell beast!" He light poked at Eevee, "I shall protect the princess with all my being! For her affection is all that matters!" Atticus smiled as Eevee smirked back before scratching a spot on its back and dislodging the tail. "My hero!" You cried out and hugged Atticus tightly. Atticus patted your head lightly. "Thy knoweth a true hero will come for thine heart someday?" He asked softly, a bit of tension in his voice. You nodded dreamily, "He will sweep me off my feet the same way daddy does with mommy, right?" "R-right.."

Maids came rushing out, "Prince Atticus! Princess [Name]! The King and Queen request your presence in the throne room at once!" They all bowed. Atticus began disassembling his armor, "Very well! We shall leave henceforth..after..." He struggled to get a shoulder piece off, as he couldn't reach a strap on his back. You reached up gently and helped him untie it, which he smiled gratefully at you for. "Ride?" You asked innocently, and Atticus grinned before leaning down in front of you. You hopped onto his back, "Hold on!" Atticus took off running eith Eevee hot on your heels, and you giggling like a maniac.

You shifted in your small throne uncomfortably. You hated sitting in these things, so uncomfortable. But your father said important visitors were coming today, so you needed to be proper, and you were at least allowed to have Eevee on your lap. Your throne sat on your mother's left, while Atticus was on your father's right. Which meant you couldn't talk to him, and that made you pout a bit. "Head straight, my darling. They're about to come in." Your mother said gently, so you did as you were told.

"Queen Iris! And Prince Ortega from the Ruchbah kingdom!" The herald announced as the doors to the throne room opened. A beautiful queen walked in with a small boy beside her. He looked like he was probably around your age, in a light pink suit with platinum blonde hair cut roundly on him. They and even the servants accompanying them dressed incredibly well. Though this was unsurprising, seeing as the Ruchbah kingdom was known for its textiles and tailors. Your two kingdoms often traded goods and thus had a well-established and trusting relationship. You smiled at the thought of a new possible playmate.

The Queen curtsied as Ortega bowed with a serious expression on his face. "Iris, please, no need for such formalities." Your father smiled and stood, signaling for the rest of your family to stand as well. Ortega's eyes wandered the family until his eyes landed on you, and you watched his face flush. You giggled and waved a little. Ortega shyly waved back. "Let us take our guests to the dining hall, where we may eat and talk." The servants started moving and escorting you all for lunch.

You, Atticus, and Ortega sat together and were able to talk freely as the parents discussed business. You were happily muching on the delicious food that was brought out and sneakily giving some to Eevee as well. "You're Eevee is an unusual color princess. It must be rare." Ortega commented, staring at Eevee. You smiled, "Yep! Mother and I found it last winter sliding around on the frozen pond. It liked me a lot so mommy gave me a pokeball so it could be my friend!" Your smile turned toward Ortega. "Do you have any pokemon Ortega?" "[Name]. You shall address him as Prince, or Prince Ortega." Atticus lightly scolded, but you simply rolled your eyes. "Well you can just call me [Name] when we're not being formal, like now!" You grinned. Your smile was infectious because Ortega smiled as well, "Th-then you may also address me as Ortega when we are relaxed like this.." Atticus sighed, "Then you may also address me simply as Atticus in times like this.." 'Vee~'.

"Do you have a pokemon Ortega?" You asked, staring at him earnestly. "Ah yes, but he is at home right now. I..I can bring him next time if that would be alright?" You nodded excitedly. "Do you have a pokemon Atticus?" Ortega asked, facing your brother. "Indeed." Atticus reached into his pocket and held out a pokeball, "A Varoom, but mother does not like the exhausts it exhumes, so I keep it in its ball around." Ortega nodded as Atticus returned the ball to his pocket as the King and both Queen's stood.

"Prince Ortega, why don't you accompany Atticus here to his sword fighting lessons. I'm sure you two could learn a lot from each other." Your father suggested. You immediately grew worried, "But daddy..Ortega's too young for that..he can play with me!" Ortega seemed to shrink in on himself as the adults smiled. Queen Iris kneeled to your level, "Dear child, my Ortega may seem small, but he and your brother ate the same age. He is quite capable, I assure you." Your eyes widened in panic, and you curtsied toward Ortega. "I'm so sorry Prince! I did not mean to offend!" Ortega simply waved you off before standing up. "It's fine..."

Ortega left with Atticus, and you watched them go sadly. "Do not fret child. He can not be mad for long." Iris lifted your chin gently to face her. "Would you and your Eevee accompany me in your family's garden? Your mother tells me you help tend to the flowers." You smiled brightly, "Of course my queen!"

You showed Queen Iris all the garden had to offer. She was especially impressed with your knowledge of the flowers and various plants. "These our are special chocolate cosmos! Their fancy name is cosmos atrosanguineus. It's an incredibly rare flower and smells like chocolate!" The Queen bent down and sniffed the flowers. She smiled brightly and stood up straight, "Well that's lovely! Come Princess, have a seat with me." She walked over to a stone bench, and you followed as your Eevee went to play among the flowers. "Princess [Name], what do you think of my son so far?" She asked. You thought for a moment, "He seems nice, I hope I can play with him soon!" "Oh I'm sure he'd love that. He has no siblings, so he can play play with the Maids. He never seems to like the other royal children who come to play." She patted your hair gently, "I can tell he's taken a liking to you and your brother though." "I'm always happy to play with somebody, Queen Iris! I'll play with Ortega whenever he wants!" The Queen smiled gently, "Do you want to marry someone someday Princess?" You nodded, "Atticus said I'll find my hero who will sweep me off my feet! I can't wait!" "Do you think you'd like to marry my Ortega?" You blinked and looked up at her. "Huh? Um.." Your cheeks turned pink, and you looked down at your feet. "It's ok if you're not sure yet. You can get to know Ortega first, ok? We'll come visit you and you can visit us." "C-can Atticus come too?" "If he's not busy." You thought about it for a moment before nodding, unaware that your parents had already promised your hand to Ortega.

For the remainder of that summer, you and Ortega were inseparable, much to Atticus' dismay. He was not quite ready to lose his younger sister. His parents informed him of your engagement to Ortega, but to keep it quiet. They wanted to see if the two of you would fall in love naturally and let it all work out. If not...well, that would be decided later. But the more Atticus watched the two of you, the more likely it seemed the wedding would happen once you were both of age.

Your birthday had come and your kingdom was celebrating. A festival spanning the kingdom was taking place so that anyone could participate. You were taken from town to town celebrating with the other children. On the final day, you were back in the castle, eagerly awaiting Ortega's arrival, as he promised he would have a gift for you. "Prince Ortega of the Ruchbah kingdom!" The herald announced, and it took every bit of self-restraint not to run over to him. Atticus kept his steady gaze on you, noting your reaction just hearing Ortega's name.

Ortega walked in with his servant Harrington beside him, carrying a thin wooden box. Ortega bowed and smiled, "Happy birthday Princess [Name]!" You looked to your parents who gestured you to go. You smiled and ran to Ortega, crushing him in a hug, "I missed you Ortie!" Ortega blushed and hugged you back, "You just saw me last week!" You pulled away a bit and pouted as Eevee bound up beside you, "It was too long.." Ortega chuckled. "Would a birthday present make up for it?" You nodded, and Harrington handed the box over to Ortega. "For you, my Princess." You're not sure why, but you blushed at his statement. Ortega carefully opened the box, and inside were 8 items. A water stone, fire stone, thunder stone, a purple ribbon with a sun pendant, a black ribbon with a Crescent moon pendant, a leaf stone, an ice stone, and a simple pink ribbon. "Ortie.." Your hand gently picked up the fire stone. It was warm to the touch. Ortega's face was pink, "In..in case you wanted to evolve your Eevee..." You gingerly took the box from his hands, fingers brushing slightly. "Thank you Ortie.." You leaned over and kissed his cheek, making you both blush.

Atticus was suddenly at your side. "Now [Name], you have others that need your attention!" Atticus took the box from you and ushered you away from Ortega. But that didn't stop you turning to smile at him one last time, making Ortega's heart skip a beat. Two childhood crushes. Yet neither of them really knew what that meant.

Ten years have gone by since that day. It was finally the day for you to come of age. You had grown into a fine young woman that young men from every kingdom longed for. Your parents had passed their duties onto Atticus, and he now ruled the Navi kingdom. He had not yet married even if he was past the age. He had decided he would not marry until you were settled. "[Name] art thou ready?" Atticus asked, approaching you after you had changed. You were a pink dress decorated with images of roses and peonies as you nodded. "Yes, my brother..will he be in attendance today?" You asked, hope evident in your voice. You spoke of Ortega, the man you loved in secret. But you had not seen him for over a year due to his own duties to his kingdom over which he now ruled. Atticus nodded curtly as his lips tightened into a flat line. "He shall attend my sweet sister...doth he make you joyous?" Atticus asked. You looked out the window toward the garden, where you could see your chocolate cosmos blooming. "He does Atticus.." you replied quietly. Atticus nodded and turned to the doorway. "Then let us make haste." You waved your hand, as a Glaceon of a much lighter color than normal, hopped out of its bed and followed you.

Instead of the lavish festivals your parents would have to celebrate your birthday, Atticus had arranged a ball with plenty of eligible young men and women. There was no herald announcing each arrival, so your eyes stayed glued to the entry door as you stayed seated in your throne, your ever faithful Glaceon at your feet. Many young men asked you for a dance, of which you felt obligated to agree to, but only one. No man danced with you more than once. "Care to dance?" Another young man held out his hand to you. He had dark hair and smiled wide. You simply nodded and took his hand as he led you to the dance floor. The dance was perfect and poised, just as you were taught to do. "You dance beautifully, Princess." "Thank you, Prince Giacomo.." "Your eyes look sad Princess, why is that? Do you not wish to dance with me?" You gave Giacomo a small smile, "It is not that Prince, I enjoy your presence." "And I yours Princess. Perhaps our kingdoms." There was a tap on Giacomo's shoulder, and you both looked to see who it was.

"Ortie.." You breathed out, cheeks coated red. Ortega looked at you and smiled, "May I have a dance with the lady?" Ortega asked. Before Giacomo could even respond, your hands left his as you softly grasped Ortega's. Ortega pulled you to the center of the dance floor, and you two began a graceful dance. You two were so in sync, everyone else stopped to watch you both, but you and Ortega were in your own little world. "You look lovely my Princess.." Ortega said, eyes never leaving yours. You swallowed, "Thank you my King, you are quite handsome yourself this evening." Ortega's eyes softened as he brought you ever closer. "I missed you [Name].." "I missed you too Ortie.." He briefly glanced back at your throne and smiled. "I see you chose the ice stone..she's beautiful." You grinned, the same smile Ortega knew and loved from his childhood. You had not changed that much, though your beauty had matured with you, he noticed. You smelled of rose and vanilla, a scent he would not soon forget. "I wanted her to choose, though I was not surprised by her choice. She always loved the cold. How fairs your Fidough?"  "I think you mean Dachsbun now. He misses you and Eevee, though Glaceon now." "I hope to see your kingdom soon.." You sighed, but eyes never leaving Ortega's.

You watched his eyes waiver, and Ortega bit his lip briefly. "Would you come back to my kingdom [Name]?" He asked quietly. You felt your heart speed up. Your answer was quick, "Yes, in a heartbeat." "I have a garden that could use your attention.." "With chocolate cosmos?" Ortega chuckled, "We already have some of the gardeners here working on transferring them over, they're so delicate.." He raised one of your hands to his lips, placing a gentle kiss, "Just like the woman who care for them." Your face burned as the song came to an end. Ortega tugged your hand, "I must speak with your brother."

Ortega pulled your hand till you both stood in front of Atticus, at which you separated again. You went back to your throne beside Atticus. Atticus stared sharply down at Ortega. "You know what I'm going to ask Atticus." Ortega stated. Atticus nodded, "Of course, I've known thy would come to me eventually. You desire mine sweet sister's hand in marriage?" Ortega nodded. You blushed at this announcement. The two men had a stare off before Atticus finally stepped down, so the two were on level footing. "It has already been decreed that thou would wed her. But as her own brother, I must know...will you treat with the love and respect so deserves?" Atticus' eyes softened. Ortega could sense the protectivness Atticus was trying to convey for his sister. "Atticus, I respect you and [Name] a great deal. I would never do anything to harm the woman I love." Your heart skipped a beat. He said it. You looked over at Atticus and met his gaze, silently pleading to him.

After a moment, Atticus sighed. "The wedding shall be held in a month. You may stay here in the castle until then King Ortega." Ortega smiled wide and bowed, "Thank you your majesty." You nearly ran over to Atticus and hugged him, placing a kiss in his cheek. "Thank you Atticus.." "Nay, do not thank me. Mother, Father, and Queen Iris had set this up when you were small. If you two had not fallen in love, they would not have forced it, but it seems like was on thine side." You thought back to the brief conversation you had with Ortega's mother, back in the garden. And smiled.

Ortega held his hand out to you again, "Join me in your wonderful garden?" He asked. "Of course." Ortega escorted you to the garden, and Atticus looked on to the rest of the dancers, before approaching a young women with dark brown hair, "May I have this dance?"

You and Ortega walked hand in hand through the garden, admiring the blooms of all colors that surrounded you both. "Did you know about the arranged marriage?" You asked Ortega as Glaceon went straight to the pond for a drink of water. Ortega blushed and squeezed your hand, "My mother told me after I became King. But she also mentioned she would not force us, although I was already in love with you, so I had no problems with it.." He scratched the back of his neck nervously as you giggled. "I would never say no to you Ortie...for I love you just as much." Ortega suddenly stopped and pulled you close, holding your face in both hands gently, bring you so close that your lips almost touched. "I know this is inappropriate.. for we are not wed yet, but...may I-" "Yes" You quickly interrupted him. Ortega was quick to press his lips to yours in a soft, yet passionate kiss. You sighed into the kiss, placing your hands on his shoulders. You were finally getting the fairytale ending you had always wanted, with your Ortega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 104 21
Exactly as the title says, in this book I will be writing scinareos and one-shots with you, the reader and other pokemon trainers from the anime and...
1.7K 64 14
Y/n left her home with Riolu long ago, to relieve her poor family of having to feed too many people. While in floods of tears, she met the spirits of...
65.7K 827 34
Title is self explanatory. This book is a collection of random one-shots involving the Pokémon game and anime characters. Hopefully this will satisfy...
181K 1.9K 68
My dearest apologies although this book has been discontinued due to lack of motivation. - Welcome to Pokémon Trainer One-Shots and Scenarios! Here...