Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

By Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... More

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
ν™”μ–‘μ—°ν™”
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎢 New Album 🎢
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

Officially A Soloist

3K 89 8
By Slytherin1604

"Nervous?" Jungkook asked, looking at her sideways from where he sat.

"Very." Sarang replied while bouncing her leg.

It was finally the day of her debut and the music video will be released in a couple of minutes. She was super nervous and excited. Jungkook dropped by to cheer her up and she was grateful to him. She was sure she'd be a mess if she was all alone right now. She needed her best friend and he was there.

This is it. This is what I've been waiting for all these years.

As the countdown for the mv started, Jungkook clutched her hand tightly. And there it was. Her music video on Bighit's channel. Sarang couldn't believe her eyes at first. This was actually happening.

Sarang was brought out of her stupor by the sound of claps and a shower of confetti.

"Soloist Sarang congratulations" Jungkook cheered, smiling at her.

She smiled back at him widely before bowing at him playfully. "Sunbaenim please take care of me well."

He played along "ah of course, of course I should."

The music video and the album was gaining positive response from everyone. Her family video called her and gushed about how good the mv was.

"Yah, your first mv and you're already with a hot guy? You lucky bitch." Sarang laughed at what Youngmi said.

The duo talked for a while, with Youngmi promising to meet her soon so that they can celebrate and talk about boys. Sarang just shook her head fondly. Some people never change.

Yeonjun wished her well too and said he loved the third track a lot.

The rest of the BTS called her as soon as they got free and wished her too. Telling her how proud they were of her.

Hobi and the hyung line were going crazy cause this was the first time they were watching the mv and constantly kept telling her about how they were so shocked at every scene. As the maknae line started sending her memes from mv stills, she knew they're not going to let her live this one down.

"I thought you guys would kiss." Taehyung said looking like he was a bit disappointed that there was no kiss.

The other members nodded while laughing while Jungkook kept glaring at Taehyung sideways.

"What?" Taehyung asked looking in his direction but he just kept sulking.

"Sarang will you be going to music bank later?" Jimin asked and she nodded, he wished her the best and gave some tips.

"Sarang-ah the songs are too good. I love all of them." Yoongi chipped in from his seat.

"Exactly. How can a debut album be this good?" Namjoon said while clapping loudly, making Sarang blush.

"Oh the second track is my favorite. It's just my style." Jin said while singing the song and dancing to it exaggeratedly making everyone laugh.

They only got to talk for a short while as it was time for Sarang to head to music bank.

She kept checking the mv and its comments. Most of the reactions were positive, but there were trolls too. Sarang was taken aback that someone would hate on another person so easily.

"They didn't even know me yet. What did I do to make them hate me this much?"

Sarang tried to brush it all off. She needed to stay indifferent to these sorts of comments. These trolls had nothing good going on in their life and thought hiding behind a computer and hating on others would help them feel better.

She didn't want to waste her time on such pathetic people.

Sarang wore a baggy brown pants, a white crop top, an oversized brown and cream colored cardigan and a baseball cap. She'd change into her stage outfit later.

Park Bogum and Irene of Red Velvet were the mc. They greeted her and talked a bit about her album and music video.

As Sarang got ready for the stage she was a bit apprehensive. What if nobody showed up? What if she messed up on the stage and made a big mistake? She was starting to get panicked from all the what ifs when suddenly the door to her green room opened and there stood BTS.

They were all wearing black outfits and held a bouquet each. (A/n let's pretend the outfits are a bit more casual than this)

"Why are you guys here?" Sarang was stunned and spoke without thinking. She clutched her mouth immediately when she realized it might sound rude. "No I mean-"

"It's your debut stage, of course we had to come." Namjoon said smiling, not even minding what she said.

The rest of the members all gave her big smiles too. And just like that her anxiety vanished. These guys really knew how to cheer her up.

After a bit of chatting and practicing, Sarang finally went out to go to the stage. The boys cheering for her loudly. Hobi taking literally hundreds of pics.

..

She was wearing a pale blue skirt with waist chains around it, a white crop top and a pale blue crop jacket. She completed the look with white boots and a white hairband.

The pre recording was fun and a bit confusing at first but she had lots of fun while filming. The crowd was enthusiastic too and sang along to some parts though it was evident that a lot of them weren't familiar with the lyrics yet.

She was overjoyed when she noticed a lot of the people in the audience were ARMYS and they were cheering her on. She felt so loved and thankful to both BTS and armys.

The producers and the staff all praised Sarang for her flawless performance and professionalism. They didn't have to take multiple takes as everything was perfect the first time around itself.

As her first day as an idol came to an end Sarang felt like she was on the cloud nine. Her dream finally did come true. She knew there was a long journey ahead and she was excited for it.

She still had lots of shows to attend. Hopefully everything will go well.

-❤-

A/N:- Sarang is now officially a kpop soloist 🎉🎉🥳🥳

Keep loving and supporting Sarang and her story.

I'm open to any and all suggestions, constructive criticism is always welcomed. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions 💜

-❤-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 664 64
Lee Ji Eun, a very intelligent girl who works in the top PR team in Big Hit entertainment. When you ask me to describe her, I'll be out of words I gu...
313K 15K 100
COMPLETED 12/12/19 Omegaverse | BTS.... But different. Warning: very triggering topics Jimin and Jungkook have been friends for their entire lives. W...
124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
2.5K 162 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...