GROUNDING 🏈 Nick Bosa

By wildwolfflower

A story about how not to fall in love with a football player. More

#ONE.
#TWO.
#THREE.
#FOUR.
#FIVE.
#SIX.
#SEVEN.
#EIGHT.
#NINE.
#TEN.
#ELEVEN.
#TWELVE.
#THIRTEEN.
#FOURTEEN.
#FIFTEEN.
#SIXTEEN
#SEVENTEEN.
#EIGHTEEN.
#NINETEEN.
#TWENTY.
#TWENTY ONE.
#TWENTY TWO.
#TWENTY THREE.
#TWENTY FOUR.
#TWENTY FIVE.
#TWENTY SIX.
#TWENTY SEVEN.
#TWENTY EIGHT.
#TWENTY NINE.
#THIRTY.
#THIRTY ONE.
#THIRTY TWO.
#THIRTY THREE.
#THIRTY FOUR.
#THIRTY FIVE.
#THIRTY SIX.
#THIRTY SEVEN.
#THIRTY EIGHT.
#THIRTY NINE.
#FORTY.
#FORTY ONE.
#FORTY TWO.
#FORTY THREE.
#FORTY FOUR.
#FORTY FIVE.
#FORTY SIX.
#FORTY SEVEN.
#FORTY EIGHT.
#FORTY NINE.
#FIFTY.
#FIFTY ONE.
#FIFTY TWO.
#FIFTY THREE.
#FIFTY FOUR.
#FIFTY FIVE.
#FIFTY SIX.
#FIFTY SEVEN.
#FIFTY EIGHT.
#FIFTY NINE.
#SIXTY.
#SIXTY ONE.
#SIXTY TWO.
#SIXTY THREE.
#SIXTY FOUR.
#SIXTY FIVE.
#SIXTY SIX.
#SIXTY SEVEN.
#SIXTY EIGHT.
#SIXTY NINE.
#SEVENTY.
#SEVENTY ONE.
#SEVENTY TWO.
#SEVENTY THREE.
#SEVENTY FOUR.
#SEVENTY FIVE.
#SEVENTY SIX.
#SEVENTY SEVEN.
#SEVENTY EIGHT.
#SEVENTY NINE.
#EIGHTY.
#EIGHTY ONE.
#EIGHTY TWO.
#EIGHTY THREE.
#EIGHTY FOUR.
#EIGHTY FIVE.
#EIGHTY SIX.
#EIGHTY EIGHT.
#EIGHTY NINE.
#NINETY.
#NINETY ONE.
#NINTEY TWO.
#NINETY THREE.
#NINTEY FOUR.
#NINETY FIVE.
#NINTEY SIX.
#NINETY SEVEN. ♥️
#NINTEY EIGHT.
#NINETY NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED.
#ONE HUNDRED ONE.
#ONE HUNDRED TWO.
#ONE HUNDRED THREE.
#ONE HUNDRED FOUR.
#ONE HUNDRED FIVE.
#ONE HUNDRED SIX.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED EIGHT.
#ONE HUNDRED NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED TEN.
#ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED TWELVE.
#ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN.

#EIGHTY SEVEN.

1.4K 25 22
By wildwolfflower

I wake up in the middle of the night completely, traumatized by a bad dream. I try going back to sleep, but the imagines of the dream were now burnt into my mind and I couldn't close my eyes without seeing them.

I check the time and it was 2:32 in the early morning hours.

After a lot of deliberation and my poor decision making skills. I decide to go to Nicks room, I crack the door open and peek in. He was fast asleep, I almost turned around and went back into my room, but I needed comfort in the moment and that was more important to me than my morals.

"Nick?" I loudly, whisper.

It took him a second, but he woke up and peered at me across the room with sleepy eyes.

"Yeah?" He softly, asks.

"I had a bad dream." I say.

"A bad dream?" He questions me a bit confused and still dazed from his slumber.

"Yes."

"Come here." He replies, lifting up the blanket.

I crawl into bed with him and we face one another as we lay our heads onto the pillows.

"What kind of bad dream?" He asks, quietly.

"I had a dream about my plane crashing." My voice was trembling.

"Oh, wow." He rolls onto his back and clutches the sides of his head. "Don't say shit like that."

"Well, that's what it was about. It was scary." I tell him.

"Maybe you shouldn't go, then." He goes back to facing me and smirks through lazy eyes.

"It was just a dream." I laugh, faintly.

"Why are you in my bed then?" He asks.

"—Because it was scary."

His hands reach up around my waist and he pulls me into his chest. I rest my head against him.

"Want me to fly down there with you? I don't have to go to pro bowl. We can both be scared together." He says, quietly. I can feel his chest hum as he talks and it made me feel safe and warm.

"No, I want you to go hangout with your friends and have a good time in Vegas." I reply.

"I honestly, don't want to go." He groans.

I giggle.

"What?" He squeezes me.

"Who wouldn't want to go to Las Vegas?" I question him. "Especially, as a guy."

"Been there done that." He replies, flatly. "You think I want to go down there and get some strange, or what?"

"Might be healing for you." I tell him.

"To be honest, I don't think I'll ever heal from this." He says, gently.

"Heal from what?" I whisper.

"You." He breaths. "Us, whatever this is. I don't see it getting better without you."

I look up at him and he brushes his nose against mine. My body tingles heavily, but relaxes once his hand smooths up my side and he starts to softly, pet my hair.

"Nick.." I whisper.

"Liliana.." He whispers back.

"I have to go to Florida." My eyes start to fill with tears.

"I know, I know. I'm trying to prepare for that." He responds, sadly. "I just wish you understood this." He takes my hand and places it over his heart, it was beating, extremely fast.

"I wish I could, too." I reply, quietly.

"I didn't make it easy on you." He confesses.

"I'm sure I've been quite the handful, too." I smile up at him.

He reaches down my body and squeezes my ass within his strong hands. "You sure have been."

I gasp.

"—Sorry, was that okay?" He looks down at me in a guilty manner.

I lift up my face towards his and push a soft kiss onto his full lips.

"Sorry, was that okay?" I whisper back, with a smile.

"Yes." His eyes linger on my lips before staring back at me. "For all I know that could have been my last kiss." He says, in a low tone.

I quickly, kiss him again and say. "Nope."

He smirks, widely. "Was it that one?" He questions me quite humored.

I shake my head and kiss him again. This kiss lasts a lot longer and he softly, swirls his tongue into my mouth to caress mine.

My body shivers at the touch of his warm tongue and I moan by the intensity of just how amazing it felt. My insides buzz with pleasurable thoughts. I don't think I would ever find this feeling again. I could chase it and search for it, but I would never find it. I knew that deep down. He was right, there was just something about us, as tragic as we may be.. he was always going to be the person I look back on and reminisce, we were each others, no one else could fill that type of emptiness.

I had the startling realization, I was walking away from the love of my life.

He starts to run his hand down my stomach and he pulls at the elastic of my pajama pants. My breathing grew louder as he slips his hand into them and starts to carefully massage my most sensitive spot.

"Can I fuck you, Liliana?" He says, beneath my lips.

"Yes, please." I softly, pant.

I reach for his cock in his briefs and begin to rub his throbbing, thick head. He groans, enjoying the gentle massage.

He gets up in a swift movement and removes himself of the restraints of his clothing, I quickly do the same. He comes back into bed and lies on his back.

"I want you on top." He says.

I climb on top of him and he cups my ass in his hands as I reach down between my legs and position him at my entrance. I sit down slowly, and guide him deeper as I control my hips over the top of his large, muscular body. I take him inch by inch until my ass found his front bare thighs.

We both moan as I bottom out on his firm cock.

I work my way back up and he doesn't release the flesh of my ass. He keeps his grip and continues to guide me up and down the length of him.

My rhythm picks up speed with each intense thrust from his erection. My ass starting to jiggle with each slam after slam that he started to deliver.

I wasn't sure how long we were both immersed into this state of pleasure, but I didn't want it to end even though, we were both so incredibly close.

I moan loudly and pleaded to the gods for this not be the last time.

🏈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 194 48
When a girl goes on vacation after her boyfriend cheats on her, she finds the love of her life, football superstar Jimmy Garoppolo.
479 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
30.7K 468 19
Athletic trainer Nataly Casillas had 1 rule: don't date the players. But when she comes face to face with defensive powerhouse Nick Bosa, everything...
51 0 5
the story about a girl who had fallen in love with a bad boy and that he's a football player and she's a high school girl and a high school boy and t...