Multi-Con

By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

A continuation of In Between, ShiverTooth meets the Bee Team and develops a little trouble with one of the me... More

<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>
<Chapter 46>
<Chapter 47>
<Chapter 48>
<Chapter 49>
<Chapter 50>
<Chapter 51>
<Chapter 52>
<Chapter 53>
<Chapter 54>
<Chapter 55>
<Chapter 56>
<Chapter 57>
<Chapter 58>

<Chapter 59>

77 4 4
By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

No perspective
Bumblebee and his team get back to earth and Denny says to them "Sounds like you guys had a heck of a halabaloo back home!"

Russel says from atop the command center "Dad, this is their home, r-right guys?"

Bumblebee tilts his head "If you still want us here? You've been chased, captured and nearly blown up since we first met you."

The kid cheers "Yeah! It's been a blast and a half!"

Strongarm speaks "Sir, if we're staying, we should have a formal chain of command."

Sideswipe argues "What, with you as second in command I suppose? I think I'd join ShiverTooth's command when he was still a con before that ever happens."

Grimlock belts out "Ooh! Ooh! Stay right there! I wanna sculpt you 2 having an argument!"

Drift states "Students? Sideswipe and Strongarm are excellent examples of how NOT to behave when part of a team."

Fixit agrees "I like your idea, Strongarm! I'll work up a slow-mart—- Glow-heart— FLOW CHART!!!"

Denny asks "Speaking of ShiverTooth, where is he?"

Russel adds "Yeah! Since you guys'll have a bit of free time, I wanted to ask if I could go flying with him! I haven't been on a flight in forever!"

Bumblebee sighs "ShiverTooth wanted to have some alone time with Optimus. It's been awhile since those 2 had some REAL peace together."

Denny was a bit shocked "Oh, so they ARE dating?"

Bee cocks a ridge "Uh yeah."

Jetstorm says "You know, I've seen how those two are."

Slipstream adds "They have so much history. They should get past dating and just get engaged."

Drift rolls his eyes "Okay now, hang on."

"You didn't notice Prime and ShiverTooth's connection?" Strongarm asks.

"Well I just thought they were—- well you know it doesn't really matter...." Denny shrugs it off "You guys have your own stuff. I won't but in."

Soon enough, a loud, long howl rings out in the distance. Russel gasps "Steeljaw!?"

Bumblebee shakes his head "Saved by the howl. Autobots? Let's rev up and roll out!" And with that, they all ride off to fight their enemy once again.

Back on Cybertron, Time skip (1 month) ShiverTooth's perspective.

"Alright, now you know the rules." A guard tells me.

"I know." I say "Stay behind the white line, don't touch the bars, don't make physical contact, don't give him anything, don't take anything from him."

We walk into the secure room. "You have 5 minutes." He tells me before sitting in the corner.

I walk up to the line and the cop presses a button to activate lights. I look inside to see my old friend. "Hey bud." I say.

The con looks up to me "Frag off."

I sigh "Soundwave, please talk to me. Look I'm sorry okay. I just couldn't let you destroy earth." He doesn't answer "Soundwave, I'm sorry okay?" I say when I don't hear a reply

"Get out." He tells me.

"Soundwave, I—-"

"GET OUT!!!!!!" Soundwave screams, standing up on his feet, pushing forward and yanking on the electrical chains.

I step back and another guard that was in the room catches me. I watch the guard get out a remote and press a red button that sends electricity through the chains and shocking Soundwave for punishment. "No no no! Please! That'll only make it worse!"

I try to go closer but the guard shouts "Behind the white line!"

I stop and step back "S-sorry." I saw it was a good 2 cyber meters away from the bars. I look to Soundwave's chassis, seeing the chain wrapped around his body, constricting his chassis and holding his tentacles in. "Soundwave, I don't want us to hate each other for eternity."

"I don't...." I hear him say. I thought he was trying to mimic me and mock me but he continued, looking up to me. I could see liquid darkening the glass of his visor and streaming down "I... dont—- hate you."

"You would stop me no matter what." I remind him.

"I was stopping the autobots. I wished you would see I was trying to help US and that YOU would join ME..... I.... Am.... Sorry."

"It's okay, Wave...." I look down.

I hear the guard say "you got 2 and a half minutes left."

Damn, that much had gone by? "Okay, Wave, I need to ask you a serious question, do you know anything about the Decepticons? Like Shockwave, Predaking, any surviving vehicons or eradicons, or even miners!? Anything?"

"Council knows about Megatron." He tells me.

"I don't care about Megatron." I growl at him "I'm not going to talk with him. Not now, not again."

Soundwave stopped and looked down again. He looked back up and said "Shockwave.... Has not been found."

"So he's alive?" I say, kind of joyful.

"Uncertain." He tells me. I wasn't going to take those odds. I knew Shockwave was strong. He could wait.

I look to Soundwave. I had nothing else to say and I couldn't stare at him any longer. "Okay, I'm done. I don't need anymore time." I start walking out.

"I love you." I hear. I look back to see Soundwave looking at me.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Like a friend. I am still.... Good friend?" He asks.

I take a second. I look him in the eyes and nod "Yes. You're still a good friend. Goodbye Soundwave." I leave him in the cell and check myself out of Trypticon prison.

I step off of my old warship and then transform, taking off to go home. I get to our home that was at the top of a building. It had a nice landing perch which I strike down on. It was night when I got there as I had met with Soundwave in the afternoon. I walked into our home, sliding the glass door shut. I look to the bed to which I see Prime wasn't there. Hm. Maybe he's still awake. I check the time. It was 8:44 pm. I walk out of our shared bedroom and hear the TV playing some old comedy show. A Cybertronian one, not a human one. I smile lightly and notice Optimus on the couch with his arm up. He was slouched down on it as well. I could see his shoulders and his head laid back. He looked so peaceful relaxed.

I walk over to him. "Hey, Prime. I'm home." I say as I walk. He didn't answer me. I try again, getting to the front of him "Prime?" I then saw what it was. He had fell asleep on the couch. Crustacean who we loaded onto the ship before we left was laying at Optimus's feet, curled up. Optimus was subconsciously rubbing his back with his foot. I shake my head and return to the bedroom, grabbing our blanket.

A ring startled me. I go to the wall where our long range com tab was set. I answer it "Hello?" I say.

"Guess who?" A sweet voice replies on the other side.

I laugh lightly "Hiiii Drift." I say, laying against the wall. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Good to hear your voice. How are things with Optimus?" He says.

"It's great. What happened today?" I answer.

He responds "Nothing much. Sideswipe played a prank on me. He had Fixit call me to the command center and as soon as I walked through, a bunch of cans of  blue fluorescent paint dropped on me."

"No! Pics or it didn't happen." I gasp.

Drift was silent for a bit "Pics?"

"Pictures. Sorry." I hear him sigh and then him tap a few keys.

A click sounds followed soon after by a few more clicks. "I wiped some of it off but you can still see it." He says. I get it on my phone and I see him. I start giggling as I look at his dumb embarrassed expression as he sat there with blue paint on him.

"You look cute."

"No I don't."

I only laugh a bit more at his response. "Yes you do!" I giggle.

He says again "No I do not!" I laugh some more, loosing my scrap. I hear him groan and that only makes me laugh a lot harder. "I miss your laugh." He mumbles.

"Well you're hearing it now." I comfort him. He was silent for a bit. "Drift?" I ask, losing my smile.

He replies "Your voice sounds different given the long range interference. I wish you were here physically with me in the scrapyard."

"Why, because Jetstorm and Slipstream need a carrier." I smart at him.

I heard him gasp "ShiverTooth! That's dirty!"

I burst out laughing again "Well!? Do they?" I cackle.

He sighs but I hear him slightly laughing "N-no. I just was referring to us."

"Oh! A date night." I say.

The samurai replies "No, I—- oh Solus. There is no seriousness with you? Is there?"

"Not when I'm light years away, no." I stay silent for a bit "I miss you too, Drift. I love you."

"I love you too, shivers. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, my samurai." I hang up the com and go back to my task.

I get back to the front and drape the blanket over my massive sparkmate. I then curl up against his chassis, laying my legs back behind me on the couch. I turn the TV off and fall against my sparkmate. I close my eyes to go to sleep but feel a light rub against my wing. I look back to see Optimus running his index digit along the base of one of my wings, carelessly drawing circles into it. I look back to his face. It hadn't changed. I smile once again and fall asleep, drifting off into peace and quietness.

End

(Or should I have Megatron, or one of the other Decepticons, and ShiverTooth meet again?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
194K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...
29.9K 569 16
This is a story about how Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen turn human and how they get through challenges. But Megatron uses the relic on some of th...
657 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...