Multi-Con

By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

A continuation of In Between, ShiverTooth meets the Bee Team and develops a little trouble with one of the me... More

<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>
<Chapter 46>
<Chapter 47>
<Chapter 48>
<Chapter 49>
<Chapter 50>
<Chapter 51>
<Chapter 52>
<Chapter 53>
<Chapter 54>
<Chapter 55>
<Chapter 56>
<Chapter 57>
<Chapter 59>

<Chapter 58>

36 1 1
By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

"Everything we've been through." Bee starts "All we've learned about working together as a team. It all comes down to this."

I felt different in this form. I could also see a bit of a clear image through Ultra Bee's eyes. Just like from being in Menasor.

"A challenge?" Galvatronus says. "We usurped the High council so easily, I'd almost forgotten the thrill of facing one."

The council combiner runs at us and we run at him. "For Cybertron!" Bee shouts.

We held against him with all our might but with his wheels for feet, it was kind of difficult. Galvatronus blows flames from his arm at Grimlock's knee and Ultra Bee groans in pain. The opposing combiner hits us in the face, knocking us back into a pillar. I felt the most of the pain. I'm guessing I was a wing suit again this time. Not very helpful in this circumstance.

Cyclonus's combiner laughs "It appears the whole is somewhat less than the sum of its parts, Autobots."

"That's very obtuse of you." I joke.

He laughs again "Wow that's the best joke I've heard in years."

Sideswipe groans out of context "I'm not the chin of this thing but still! Ow!"

Drift states "Unfortunately this combiner seems more mentally stable than Menasor."

Strongarm declares "Yeah but we kept our balance! We're in better sync than ever!" And with that, we run back at our enemy.

"Stay focused!" Bumblebee tells us "We need EVERY edge!"

We try again but Cyclonus still held us back. "He's like Menasor, minus the inner fighting." I say.

"Yeah, agreed." Bee tells me.

We try again but this time, Galvatronus shoots Drift out of our hands. Galvatronus hits us down and batters us again and again. I feel the connection in the combiner as Sideswipe reaches to our back and pulls something off. I felt like I was moving again. He holds me up and that's when I realized that I had the Menasor control part as well in my combiner. I was pulling out a shield, which happened to me in form.

"ShiverTooth! I think you're a shield this time!" Sideswipe tells me.

"Yeah, I noticed!" I groan as I get hit by Galvatronus.

He hits me again and I drop to the ground. Through Ultra Bee's eyes, I saw myself detach from Sideswipe's grip and fade to black and light blue. But somehow I was still in Ultra Bee. Can I shift form somehow? Before I answer myself,  Galvatronus lifts his arms for the final blow. Then the scanners suddenly reveal that the Spacebridge signal had died out.

Cyclonus turns "The Spacebridge portal. It's been destroyed!" He turns back to us "Curse you to the darkest pits!!"

He goes at us again to hit us. "Brace yourself, team!" Bee shouts. We raise our arms and block his hit from our face but it wasn't much. He still hit us pretty hard.

He grabs our combiner by the head and lifts us into the air. "We sent Steeljaw and his cohorts back to earth to keep you occupied but you defeated them!" Cyclonus rages before punching us. He goes on, yelling and scolding us like an abusive parent and their child "We sent the genetically modified activators into the shadow zone to secure Soundwave's aid and to help free him!!" Once again, another hit.

Grimlock says to us "Hang on, Bee! We can still do this!"

Galvatronus continues "Soundwave was to summon Megatron home to lead our conquest but you foiled him!" Again, a hit. "So we sent Dropforge to occupy you and secure ShiverTooth!" Another hit. "We intended to put the decepticon empire in place for whenever Megatron returned!" Once again, another hit. "Megatron would get to have his powerful little pet and we'd use his powers to keep our empire in place! But you just wouldn't let him go!" Again, a hit. "You ruined EVERYTHING!!!" He throws us and we hit a wall.

Sideswipe encourages "Don't quit, Bee! Stay in it!" 

Cyclonus gets out his battle axe again and charges us, pushing us against the wall. It hurt a lot for both me and Bee. "Now, you'll pay." Galvatronus says, pushing us harder against the wall. The opposing combiner knees us in the frame, causing Bee and I to yell out in pain. "What does it feel like, autobots? Your spark fading away? Like the glorious dreams of generations of this planet's rightful rulers!" Ultra Bee tries to hold back but it was no use. We were in so much pain.

I say with all my strength "Cyberwarp! Come on! You don't hate us! Help us!!"

Cyclonus hits us against the wall again. "That won't work ShiverTooth, but nice try." He mocks me. Suddenly, one of Galvatronus's arms backed off. She had heard me! "What? No!" Cyclonus yells "You're one of us, Cyberwarp! Don't do this!" But it was too late, Ultra Bee hits him back, freeing us. We then pick him up and throw him to the floor.

Strongarm asks "Lieutenant, did we—"

"Not just yet, Strongarm." We pick up Drift one more time and walk over to Galvatronus. "You failed!" Bee says to him "And you know why? Because Decepticons never stick together, and when Autobots work as a team, We CANT lose!"

We swing and Galvatronus stands up, lifting up his battle axe and blocking us. But we were over just holding steady. Our combiner hits his weapon, time after time, releasing our built up anger. We then throw Galvatronus and he lands on the consoles, breaking them and causing himself to decombine into the 5 council cons again. We decombine ourselves.

I run over to Cyberwarp. "Are you okay?" I ask, helping her to her feet.

She nods weakly. "Thank you." I say.

Bee walks over "You saved us, why?"

She responds, out of breath "We... share... a planet. There has to be a better way... to settle our differences..... than destroying one another. I learned from stories about ShiverTooth.... That a decepticon.... Doesn't have to be evil.... If they don't want to be...." I hug her tight and she hugs me back. I could tell she was tired. I lay her back down to let her rest.

Strongarm says "Well, I guess you were right ShiverTooth, maybe there are more than 2 cons that want to change."

"Thanks for believing in me." I say, standing to my feet, she nods.

The rest of our team gets to Cybertron and we stand high outside the council's chambers and overlook the crowd of autobot citizens. They all cheered for us. Grimlock speaks "Well OP, I guess your buddies are heroes again."

Fixit adds "Thanks in part to a timely assist from Steeljaw."

"And if there are more Decepticons like Cyberwarp, ShiverTooth, and Crustacean, there might be a real chance of peace someday between the 2 factions." Strongarm joins.

Prime lifts me into his arms and says "We can hope, Strongarm. Meanwhile for the first time since rebirth, Cybertron can truly begin anew."

Bumblebee turns to Prime "Will you lead that beginning?"

Optimus answers "I am a leader of warriors. Not governments, and, I am eager for time away from fighting. But I will be ready whenever Cybertron needs me." He turns to the other half of his team "I can think of none better than you to serve as temporary council until free elections can be held."

Ratchet replies "Optimus we— we'd be honored."

Strongarm says to Bumblebee "When do we leave for earth, sir?"

Bee replies "But, it's all over. You're home! You're heroes for Prime's sake. I'm more at home on earth than Cybertron these days, but, why would you want to go back?"

Sideswipe answers "Cause Cybertron's gonna be all boring and happy for awhile. Earth is where the action is!"

Optimus turns to Ratchet once more "Maybe you should consider Bumblebee and his team to be Cybertron's first ambassadors of earth."

Ratchet responds "A fine idea, and in the mean time, will you continue as earth's protectors?"

"We wouldn't want it any other way."Bumblebee smiles.

Prime looks to me "ShiverTooth how about you?"

I thought it over "I.... I think I'll stay up here a bit, recover, take a break with you." I turn to the others "I wish you guys luck on earth. I may soon join you guys again."

"Oh. Of course, ShiverTooth." Bee tells me "Say, you're pretty chill despite fighting a friend of yours."

"Cyclonus.... Wasn't the best." I say. "Not like all of you anyway."

My team laughs and Prime sets me down. Grimlock hugs me tightly "I'm gonna miss you, teamy."

"Yeah you too, Dinobot." I say, trying to push out of his grasp to get air. He lets me go, Sideswipe fist bumps me, Strongarm salutes, Bee shakes my hand, and then I get to Drift.

He hugs me loosely and buries his helm in my shoulder "Call me every night." He whispers. "M

"I'll try." I say. "How about you call me since you'll be busy and I don't know when you'll be able?"

He sighs "that does sound better." We separate and press our crests together "Enjoy some time between you and Optimus."

"We will." Prime nods to him. They then leave me with Prime and the rest of the team

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 162 17
Flashdrive has been a part of the Bee Team for a few months now, and things are finally starting to wind down...Sort of. Exposing themselves to the c...
27.5K 890 32
Two years after Lisa, Sam and the Autobot saved the Earth from the Decepticons, Lisa and Sam face a new battle: college. Along with trying to balance...
17.8K 565 25
She's a racer. He loves to race. She knew who he was. He had no clue she knew. Both trying to keep secrets from each other. While she was trying hard...
6.2K 161 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...