๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ (...

By eroticdiaries

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... More

-๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

16K 341 422
By eroticdiaries

𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Iris had done an amazing job at helping me gather myself after past events. Our little moment of comfort had reminded me of just how much I loved her. She was right about not letting Evelyn get to me. This was our first Christmas together, and I wasn't going to allow someone from my past to come in and ruin that for us. Ariella and I didn't deserve that and Iris sure as hell didn't either.

I was currently touching up my makeup while Iris stood beside me calling to check up on Ariella, Phoebe, and her mom's whereabouts.

"They're just over at the bakery."

I turned my attention away from my reflection to face my breathtaking lover.

Her hair was pulled up into a bun, which allowed her soft, dainty features to be exposed. Her rose-colored lips were painted over with a slight gloss that gave them a shine. As she blinked at me, her long lashes kissed her upper cheeks. I smiled internally at the twitch of her dimples revealing themselves.

God am I whipped.

"How come it isn't closed for the holiday?" I questioned her, making a move to wrap my arms around her torso.

The younger woman smiled up at me before placing a delicate kiss to my lips, "No idea, but it sounded like Ariella is having a blast."

I fake pouted, "You guys are trying to fatten up my kid."

"I told you, baby. A life full of sweetness." Iris giggled.

"Yeah yeah. Lo capisco." I mumbled.

Iris flashed me a big smile before winking at me, "Good."

The shock on my face caused her to laugh loudly.

"I've been studying a little, amore mio."

"I adore you so damn much." I whispered, running my thumb over her bottom lip.

She took my finger into her mouth, wetting it with her tongue and saliva, "You can show me just how much you adore me another time. We've still got Christmas activities to accomplish."

"Just five minutes." I bargained with a pout.

She shook her head with a smirk, "Keep it in your pants."

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Aurora and Iris had met up with the other three girls earlier on that day where they relocated to the Romane residence. While the sun was still up, the group of five had an intense snowball fight. You would think that everyone would go easy on the six year old, but Ms. Heather was the only woman to defend the little girl. Phoebe was relentless with her throws, aiming for faces and even going as far as to stuff a handful of ice in Iris' coat when she was distracted. Eventually, everyone came back to the reality of the cold air and ran inside of the home with laughter following after them.

Dinner was cheerful; smiles were stuck on everyone's faces, tiramisu was passed down as dessert, and Aurora's brother and his wife had even stopped by to share the joyful spirit with the others.

After dinner came the game that had everyone screaming at the top of their lungs and jumping out of their seats.

Charades.

"I saw?" Ava, Daniel's wife, guessed.

Iris nodded vigorously before she began to pucker her lips together, aggressively making out with the empty space in front of her.

"What the fuck?!" Phoebe yelled, trying to angle her head to gather Iris' actions.

The brunette widened her eyes and began to point at her puckered lips as if that would help her teammates guess better.

"Oh! I know!" Ariella jumped up and down on the tips of her toes, "It's kiss! She's kissing!"

Iris smiled at the young girl. Her next move was to point at the Santa hat on her head while raking her hands through and imaginary beard.

"Hat?"

"Think?!"

"What does that even mean?!"

Iris ignored the laughter of the other team and poked out her stomach as she turned to the side, giving Phoebe, Ava, and Ariella a view of it. She repeated her actions. Hat. Beard. Big tummy.

Hat.

Beard.

Big tummy.

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus!" Ariella exclaimed loudly.

Iris immediately dropped her act and threw her hands in the air with a face full of relief.

"Ah! You're so smart!"

Ariella giggled as Iris engulfed her tiny body into a tight hug.

The team of Aurora, Daniel, and Ms. Heather were up next, and they were a hell of a lot better than the previous group. In the end, they won the game— something Iris nor Ariella were happy about.

"You guys cheated." Iris declared, sassily flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"We did not." Aurora defended, "You guys are just terrible losers."

With a roll of her eyes, Iris took Ariella's hand and disappeared away from everyone's sight.

Everyone bursted into laughter at the woman's exit.

"Well that's our cue. I'll see you later, sorellina," Daniel pulled Aurora into a hug.

And after Daniel and Ava left, Phoebe and Ms. Heather followed.

The blonde tidied up the messy living room and kitchen before she made her way up to Ariella's room.

Just as she was going to enter the room, Iris opened the door to exit. The two stared at each other for a while. Iris was still a little heated after the bad loss, so she did her best to maintain a frown. On the other hand, Aurora grinned in the woman's face.

"Don't tell me you're still upset, cara."

Iris glared at the taller woman, "She's asleep."

And off she went to the master bedroom.

Aurora stifled a laugh as she went after her lover, closing and locking the bedroom door behind her. Iris was undressing herself with her back turned towards Aurora. The room's light was off. The only source of light being the bright, pale moonlight that shone on the woman's half naked body. It outlined her curves and hip dips. The blonde did nothing but watch as her lover undressed herself.

"Are you just going to stand there or come help?" came the soft rasp of Iris' voice.

The older woman took immediate action by taking the few steps forward to be aligned with the back of Iris. She played with the strap of the brunette's red bra, teasing the woman with her touch. Her unoccupied hand traveled all over Iris' body, squeezing at certain places that she felt need to.

"I want to try something new tonight. If that's alright with you . . ." Aurora whispered into her ear, grazing it with her teeth.

"Mkay." Iris hummed as she allowed Aurora to gather her hair in one of her hands.

"You sure, cara? I don't plan on being nice. In fact, I really really want to fuck the brattiness out of you."

Iris' legs buckled underneath her as she took in the words of her lover. She knew Aurora loved to be dominant in bed, but something about this felt. . . different.

'What was she planning to do to me?"

Aurora noticed the woman in her own head and decided to gather her attention by sliding a few of her fingers into the brunette's underwear. She tangled her other fingers in Iris' hair as she began to place sloppy kisses on the soft skin.

Iris moaned, her eyes closing in satisfaction.

"I would like an answer." Aurora spoke.

"Yes. Fuck yes. Please, do your worst."

A childlike grin took over the blonde's face. She spun Iris around in her arms and lifted her up, securing the woman's legs around her torso.

A sweet gasp filled the quiet room before the sounds of rough kissing quickly replaced it.

Iris moaned into Aurora's mouth, heavily breathing as her hands fiddled with the back of Aurora's top.

Without warning, Iris was harshly shoved off of Aurora. The older woman sat on the edge of the bed as she began to take her clothes off, throwing her hair up into a messy bun when finished. She ignored the bewildered look on the other woman's face and instead spoke with authority.

"Come lay across my lap."

Iris' cheeks flushed, the demanding voice of Aurora both turning her on and exciting her for what's to come.

So the brunette did as told, slowly positioning herself atop Aurora's bare thighs.

"What—"

Before Iris' question could be asked, Aurora had delivered a hard slap to her ass. This caused Iris' body to jerk and a cry to leave her mouth.

"You know your safe word. From this moment forward I am to only be referred to as 'Mommy'. Don't cum until I give you permission and limit your whines, brat. Do I make myself clear?" Aurora mumbled, rubbing away the pain from Iris' skin.

"Yes."

A muffled cry left Iris' mouth when another heavy-handed slap connected with her already reddened skin.

Aurora tsked, "You're already off to a bad start, darling. Try again."

"Yes, Mommy." Iris managed to say through her heavy breaths.

"That's what I like to hear."

Regardless of Iris obeying Aurora, the woman's hand still came down hard on the same spot as before. Iris moaned a little when she felt Aurora's middle finger press against her wet cunt. The action continued for a while; Aurora delivering painful, yet pleasurable slaps to Iris' ass.

"No more, Mommy." Iris whined after the twentieth hit—ten powerful slaps to each cheek, "I can't."

"You can't or you won't?" Aurora countered, her hand beginning to massage Iris through her wet panties. 

Iris could only respond with a whimper, which made Aurora laugh.

"Get up, baby. I want you to be a good girl and ride Mommy's face."

Iris tensed at the statement. She wasn't heavy or overweight, but her thighs were slightly thicker than some and her stomach wasn't fit. The woman hesitated, drowning in her thoughts.

Aurora took notice of this and frowned.

"I didn't break you yet, did I?" she questioned the brunette, massaging away the sting from her slaps.

"N— No. I just. . . I don't know about me sitting on your face, Ro." Iris whispered in embarrassment.

Aurora broke out into a fit of laughter, causing Iris to cautiously sit up in the woman's lap with a pout. Her butt hurt from the assault, but she didn't exactly like Aurora's reaction to her confession.

"What's so funny?" Iris seethed, pushing Aurora back onto the bed.

The blonde's giggles faded as she stared up at the beauty above her. Iris became nervous underneath her stare, the heat in her cheeks returning.

"Darling, I offered for you to sit on my face. You really think I have a problem with your body or weight? I don't give a fuck how much you weigh. I just want your pretty pussy on my mouth while I stare into those gorgeous eyes of yours." Aurora admitted, smiling up at her blushing girlfriend.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh. Now get up here and make me proud."

Iris tucked her hair behind her ears before stripping her bottom half completely bare. She was still hesitant with her movements as she approached the mouth of Aurora. Her throbbing cunt hovered above Aurora's soft lips. The blonde sensed the hesitance from her girlfriend and took actions into her own hands (literally), and forced Iris down onto her face. She wasted no time in plunging her tongue into the warm hole of Iris' cunt. Iris forgot about her goal of keeping as much body weight off of Aurora as her body gave into the blonde. She moaned with an open mouth, gasping at the skill of Aurora's tongue.

As much as Iris didn't want to admit it, she was actually turned on by Aurora's dominance. The aggressiveness was a foreign feeling, but she seemed to like it more than she thought. The soreness of her ass brought a sense of pleasure when the blonde soothed it with her hand.

Aurora ran her hands all over Iris' body as she ate the woman out from below, her hand occasionally tracing over the fairy tattoo on iris' thigh. Both her hands and mouth stayed occupied. She looked up into the eyes of her lover as promised, smiling against the brunette's skin as she thrusted her tongue deep inside of her.

"Feels so good, Ro. I—" a loud moan left Iris' mouth when Aurora added a few fingers into her, "I can't hold it in, baby. I'm so close."

'God, she's lucky Ariella's a deep sleeper. I would've had to gag her.' Aurora thought to herself.

Aurora ignored the woman's pleas, doing nothing but working through the strain in her body parts as she continued to pleasure the brunette above her. When she felt Iris began to shudder atop of her, she removed both her mouth and fingers from the brunette, refusing to allow her a release.

"Ro." Iris whined, attempting to buck her hips for some sort of friction against Aurora's face.

"You don't get to come so easily, darling." Aurora mumbled, tossing the unsatisfied woman to the left of her.

Iris rolled her eyes, tired of Aurora restraining her from a release. She was just about to reach her hand down to relieve herself when Aurora slapped her hand away.

"What'd I say about being a brat?" Aurora scolded, slightly glaring at the brunette.

"Yeah, whatever." Iris huffed, crossing her arms across her chest.

Aurora chuckled as she rose from the bed, "You're such a little slut."

She walked away to her walk-in closet, leaving Iris to throw a tantrum. She hated being edged on. Iris had never wanted to come so bad in her life.

Aurora just knew exactly how to tease her.

It took awhile for Aurora to reveal herself from the closet doors. Iris was even just about ready to stick her fingers into her throbbing cunt. Luckily, she hadn't.

When Aurora came out of the closet, she was wearing a strap-on. The straps that bonded with the dildo dug into her thighs from the tightness, but that didn't seem to bother her. Iris stared at the tall beauty with doe eyes as she took in her appearance. Her breasts were now out, sitting perfectly above the woman's torso. She had serious bed hair, her hair messily thrown over her head in various ways. Yet, Iris couldn't help but think that the woman couldn't have looked any more unreal.

'Hot.' Iris thought.

Iris was too caught up in her girlfriend's looks that she hadn't noticed the other toys in the woman's hands. That was fine though. She would soon take notice of them.

"Turn around and lay on your stomach. Ass up. Face down." Aurora ordered, strutting towards the smaller woman.

"Yes, Mommy."

The blonde laughed at the mood switch of her lover, but nevertheless continued her advance to her until she was on her knees behind her. The double sided dildo and vibrator were carelessly thrown beside her as she played with the handcuffs in her hands.

"Put your arms behind your back for me, cara. No peeking."

Iris did as told.

"God you're so obedient. It's so sexy." Aurora moaned, locking the woman's hands behind her back with the steel cuffs.

"What the fuck? Ro, did you just fucking—"

Aurora slapped one of the bruised cheeks of Iris, resulting in her to moan into the sheets.

"Watch your mouth." she ran her fingers through her hair before leaning down against Iris' back, "You know your safe word, right? Use it if you need it. I would never want to hurt you."

Iris nodded. She knew Aurora was right. The blonde would never want to hurt her. She could trust her.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good girl."

Aurora teased Iris' pussy lips with the tip of the strap-on, coating the toy with the brunette's juices. Iris moaned, being new to the feeling of being penetrated but she was excited to do it with Aurora.

"It might hurt a bit darling, so I'm going to go slow at first, but remember that you're in charge here. Let me know what is and isn't alright." Aurora whispered into the ear of Iris.

With a nod from the brunette, Aurora slowly pushed the veiny, eight inch dildo into her girlfriend's cunt. Iris squealed in pain while struggling against the cuffs.

"Wait!"

Aurora looked up from where her eyes were trained on the dildo entering the brunette below her and paused her movements, "Sorry. Too much?"

Iris nodded her head before exhaling heavily, "I just need a minute."

"Take your time."

After a few seconds of sitting in their position, Iris urged the blonde to continue her movements.

"Just ease into it." she muttered into the sheets.

"Of course."

Eventually, Iris' moans were being muffled by the satin sheets that her face was stuffed into. All eight inches of the fake dick were deep inside of her as Aurora delivered long, relentless strokes to the brunette. She was keeping her promise of 'fucking the brattiness' out of the younger woman. Aurora had placed the purple vibrator against Iris' cunt as she continued to roughly pound her into the bed. Her knuckles were beginning to turn white from her grip on the headboard and the sound of Iris' moans started to throw her over the edge.

"Come with me, amore mio."

Iris had never been so happy to squirt her juices over someone. Aurora was impressed. A big smile on her face as she licked the wetness from Iris' trembling thighs.

And so the two lovers' night went on with Aurora introducing quite a few things to Iris that she seemed to enjoy. They went from roughly fucking one another to soft, passionate sex. It was definitely a moment to remember between the two as they continued to make love underneath the moon and stars. They cherished one another's presence that night.

What the two didn't know was that this would be the last time that they would be able to enjoy each other's company for a while.

What can I say? Shit happens.

-E

You guys didn't seriously think that Evelyn would leave without inflicting more chaos, did you?

She's back and ready to cause hell. Brace yourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 198 23
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ. ๐“๐“ท ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...
725 4 1
แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€กแ€™แ€แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€…แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ(แ€…แ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ แ€ฌแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€แ€…...
6.2K 198 8
๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ...