Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

By Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... More

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
ํ™”์–‘์—ฐํ™”
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
๐ŸŽถ New Album ๐ŸŽถ
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

The start of it all

6.2K 93 18
By Slytherin1604

One thing Sarang will always be grateful for in her life is her loving family. Though they were not well-off and had financial troubles, her parents loved her immensely and did their best to provide for her to the best of their abilities.

It has been three months since they moved to Seoul from Daegu. Her father is a regular office worker while her mother runs a small tteokbokki/snack shop. They enrolled her into a nearby middle school and though it wasn't one of the popular schools, the teachers and students were really kind.

Sarang checked herself in the mirror one last time before rushing out of her home, to catch the bus or else she'd have to walk three kilometers and she was already running late today.

( Sarang's school uniform)

Luckily she caught the bus and let out a sigh of relief. As she got off the bus and started walking towards her school she greeted her classmates and seniors with a small smile and nod. She was busy adjusting the strap of her school bag when suddenly she almost fell face forward from the sheer force of someone jumping on her from the back. She knew who it was even before looking at their face.

"Park Youngmi I'm going to kill you today" Sarang said under her breath before turning and tickling her best friend till Youngmi was gasping for breath, her face all flushed from laughing too hard.

By the time Youngmi calmed down, they both looked like they've run a marathon. The girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter. As the laughter finally subsided, they both looked at the time before letting out a strained "Fuck!"

They held each other's hand and started running frantically. Laughing and giggling all the time.

They made into their classroom just a minute before their homeroom teacher entered.

Still giggling and looking disheveled as hell, the two best friends tried to calm down and make themselves look presentable.

They always sat towards the very back. Though Sarang preferred sitting at the front as it was easier to take notes, but because Youngmi has this uncanny ability to fall asleep literally anytime, anywhere, they decided to stick to the back. Atleast that way she wouldn't be caught by the teacher.

The classes went by without any further incidents, with Sarang diligently taking notes, answering questions and Youngmi doodling at the corner of her notebook or napping.

They had a free period and both Sarang and Youngmi decided it was perfect time for a nap. Well Sarang thought so cause Youngmi was already busy sleeping.

As Sarang looked at her friend she couldn't help but think, 'Seriously how's she sleeping like this?'

She took one look at her sleeping bestie, and couldn't help the fond smile. So she took out her phone and took a pic of Youngmi, deciding to use it later to tease her.

Soon after Sarang fell asleep too while leaning on her arm and using her books as a pillow. It wasn't comfortable but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Sarang? Sarang? CHOI SARANG!" Sarang bolted awake, and looked around like an owl, blinking her eyes to come to her senses. She turned around frantically to find her homeroom teacher standing just behind her.

Sarang jolted up from her seat, hitting her knee on the desk in the process. Wincing a bit, she wiped her face and turned to face her teacher fully.

"Yes ma'am?"

Her teacher just handed her a form, and told her to fill it and submit it by next period before leaving. Sarang looked down at the form to see it was an extra curricular activities form.

Their school held lots of activities and Sarang always participated in literally anything she can. The other students joked that whenever it was this time of the year you'd see Sarang pop up at every corner of the school like she was Hermione in her third year.

You'd see her on the track field, you'd see her in the debate group. You somehow manage to escape to broadcasting club and she's there. And of course if you couldn't find her there, she's either in library reading tons of books or in her safe space : The music room.

This is why the other students were always surprised by her, cause how can someone manage to fit in all these activities and still maintain the position as the top student?

The kids joked around saying she too probably has a time turner like Hermione did in Prisoner of Azkaban. But of course it wasn't true at all. Sarang just loved doing lots of activities and she scheduled everything so it'd all fit in.

She wasn't that keen on participating this year though. She just wanted to focus on her studies for now as their admission to high school was nearing and she had to make sure she got into a good one. So she decided to tell her teacher about it.

"Ssaem, I don't think I'll be able to participate in the competitions this year." 

"Why though?" Her teacher asked in a confused yet concerned voice.

After telling her teacher about her worries, the teacher, Mrs. Lee just let out a small sigh and looked at her in an understanding manner.

"It's okay if you don't want to participate in other events, but I think you should try the singing competition. I know how much you enjoy music and I feel like there's something big coming your way. "

Mrs. Lee was a strict but kind teacher, who always worried and thought of her students' well being. Sarang trusted her a lot.

After a bit of persuasion from her teacher, Sarang agreed to participate in the singing competition. It wasn't even a competition if you think about it. There were barely any students who participated in it. And most of them did it just for fun.

'This is my last year of freedom. I'll sing for one last time because I need to focus on high school starting next year.'

As Sarang thought about giving up singing, she felt like a piece of her heart was ripped apart. If there was one thing Sarang loved more than anything in this world it was music. She has composed and produced so many song already.

But she never showed it to anyone. There was only one person who has seen and heard her music and she had no idea where he was. She last saw him almost three years ago.

He was her first ever music teacher, he taught her how to play piano. He taught her how to read the music sheet, how to right lyrics.

He was her muse. She wondered whatever happened to him, since she last saw him. She knew he had left his home but didn't know where he went.

As she took out her wallet she looked at the polaroid stashed away in it. It was a pic his brother had taken of Sarang and the guy playing the piano.

-❤-

A/N:- What do you think of the story so far? Ik you might find this lengthy but it's important that i set the backdrop of the story. This event is very important and life changing event in Sarang's life.

Do you think I should cut down on the pics? Or do you guys like it this way?

I'm open to any and all suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. Please show lots of love and support to Sarang and her story.

The boys will soon make entry so keep an eye out for them 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
280 6 1
Jimin and Jungkook had always been best friends for what they could remember. They basically grew up together, knew each other's family well and were...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
863 50 29
This is how I narrated my story. About a girl who falls in love to her childhood friend who later turns into an idol, This is how she finds her way t...