Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Epilogue 💫

4K 167 375
By sundas1705

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you guys are doing well.

I know, I know I said 17 July. But hey! It's might be 17 somewhere in this world already. So be glad and happy.

I am spoiling you again... But oh well, one last hurrah.

Oki, so this is the last one. And I am getting so emotional. It's hard to say goodbye to good things in life, this will be one of them.

Anyways you guys will love this.

15k+ words.

Have very important notes at the end regarding ahl-e-dil updates, my break after this and much more. So please don't skip it and then get confused.

I love you all and this is dedicated to you.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update.

P.s. grab tissues and keep smiling.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

کسی منتظر کی راہوں میں کئی انتظار تھے باقی
کیسی عشق کی پہیلی میں کئی امتحان تھے باقی
سبھی راز کھل گئے اور رنجشیں بھی مٹا لی ہے
تیری عاشقی کا تقاضہ ہے کہ پوری عمر ساتھ ہے باقی

Kisi muntazir ki raahon main Kai intazar thay Baki
Kisi ishq ki paheli main kai imtehaan thay baki
Sabhi raaz khul gaye aur ranjishein bhi mitaa li ha
Teri aashiqi ka takaza ha ke poori Umer saath ha baki

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

3 and half years later

Peace, serenity, and calmness that's what the beautiful evening presented to the onlookers. The sky is painted in hues of pink and orange as the sun sets behind the horizon. The air is cool and light, while the gentle breeze blowing, rustling through the leaves, and creating a soothing sound.

It adds beauty to the house that was decorated like a bride with fairy lights, flowers, decorative ornaments, and smiling people gathered under the sky.

The soothing rustling of leaves and trees was hushed by the soft music playing in the background and the talking voices.

But here they were standing in the room, far away from the hustle and bustle. The man was helping the junior to get ready but the cute blabbering and ranting keep the smile intact on his face.

"Baba was sweeping, and Mama told Uzair to wake Baba up. So I tried and tried. But he didn't."

"Oho... That's very bad and mean, how can Baba sleep when Our handsome ninja was trying to wake him?"

"That's what I said."

He bit his lips at the offended pout on Uzair's lips but the shining eyes that resemble his father told him another story.

"Hmm. Then what did my ninja do?"

"I painted Baba."

"You- painted Baba? With what?"

"Mama's favorite wipstick... the red one."

The answer was given with a proud smile, that only left him dumbfounded and he can only look at the kid with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you did?"

"Yes! Me proud."

He chuckled incredulously as yet again the kid proved who sired him to this world.

Ruffling Uzair hair and pulling his cheek with adoration in his eyes, he kept Uzair busy with the question and helped him into his mini sherwani and white shalwar suit, and the kid was too excited and distracted to know.

"So am I, my ninja baby. But what did Baba do next?"

"Baba didn't... Mama did."

"Acha... Kya Kiya mama me?"

Even when he has an idea what Jannat has done to Umer, he still asked as he started to button up the white shirt.

Uzair got excited as he narrated the whole thing with an identical grin to his father. His small arms move as he animatedly explains everything to his favorite person.

"She screams so loud. Baba called her ban- bansi?"

"Banshee... Phir kya hua?"

"Then Baba wake up and call her that. And Mama was again screaming because her wipstick finished."

Another chuckle left her mouth, not because of the story but for the kid's cuteness. His mixed-up of 'w' and 'l' was still there but he is still a kid and an adorable one at that.

"Dayum ninja."

"Then Mama ran after Baba around the room with her chapal. And I ninja ran to you. I don't want to get dressed by Baba."

Nodding his head at Uzair's beaming face, he knew he was right when he nickname him 'ninja'.

The kid knows how to skip the danger that was his mother after every time he cause trouble and left his father to face the wrath of Jannat.

But the next question was asked with a smirk on his face that Uzair replicated with one of his own as he keep bobbing his tiny head.

"Aye... did you get any pictures of Baba?"

"Yes, send to bade Papa already,"

"My intelligent ninja baby, high-five."

After they high-fived with big grins, that's when Uzair realized that he was ready for the function as his Bade Papa distracted him enough to get the job done.

Pouting at his Bade Papa who was grinning at him but still moved to take the comb to make a perfect hairstyle for their ninja.

"Bade Papa?"

Murad eyes moved away from the task and he smiled big at his nephew whom he loved as his own child.

"Yes, meri Jaan."

"Where is Ammi?"

"Are you missing your Ammi?"

And there goes his heart whenever Uzair calls her Ammi. It flutters Murad's heart, now he understands why his Phupho Jaan loved him like his own.

Because the first child was always precious and special, as they made you parents without actually giving birth to them. That's what their relationship with Uzair is.

He will always do something and then ran to his Bade Papa and Manna Ammi to hide from his mama who not finding the real culprit at the crime scene then take her frustration out on Umer Hamdani with the valid reason and fact that he was the father.

But Murad always loves when Uzair looks for Mannat around, it shows how much he loves her.

"I do."

And it's proved yet again when the kid pouted adorably and leaned into his Bade Papa's chest who immediately hold him and patted his back.

"Me too, bubs. But she is busy with work. Now stand here and show me your handsomeness so we can finally go and find Ammi."

"Yes, Manna Ammi."

Murad chuckled happily as he give a final look to check that Uzair had everything that he was supposed to wear for the function.

Mannat had already left everything before going outside to check the work. Happy with his work, he bopped Uzair's small nose and make him giggle.

"Looks like we are both excited to meet her. Did you eat something?"

"I do... I throw the yucky broccoli on Adam aacho. He called me something and Daima Aachi then scold him,"

He shook his head at the naughty kid who loves to annoy his Adam chacho like his father. And it starts with the title, because like his problem with 'l' and 'w'. Uzair can't pronounce "Chacho" and instead call Adam "aacho" that's very similar to a sneezing sound according to Adam.

He remembers how Adam and Umer used to spend hours on this topic and the kid then sit there and enjoy when their wives scold them for their dramatics.

And all the times when the elders had to intervene and be the mediator. But Uzair did come into their lives like a beacon of light.

There was another reason he loved Uzair, the kid bring him close to his family and his love. And Murad can never forget how as his mind drifts back to that one day he got everything.

Flashback

6 months after the last Chapter

The sky was surrounded by grey clouds as they moved with the air as if passing by to remind us that there is still hope for peace and blessings.

The hot ground waits for one drop of rain so they can quench their thirst and cool down, just like his heart. The moving clouds were like the days he has been counting on his fingertips.

They looks like moving fast but only he knew what they did to his heart. The cool breeze and the harsh wind remind him of his hopes and his heart that waits.

"I won't lose hope, Mano. Lekin es Dil main ek dar ha, par umeed usse bohat zada ha,"

His one finger caressed the glass panel just when the first drop of rain hit it. He closed his eyes, hoping to feel the same bliss soon.

The past 6 months were amazing for him, he gain too much and now he didn't want to lose it again. He remembers the day when he promised her a bright and healed future and he did everything he can to provide it.

He stand by her side like a pillar and even helped her shop and pack for her new journey. After their airport talk, they went home where the whole family cried, hugged, and scold him for leaving again.

But they did sort everything out, and together they started a new journey after 3 weeks as Mannat aboard a plane to learn from her favorite author while Pops and Murad went back for business work.

It was a beautiful time for them and their relationship as well as their relationships back home. He used to talk with everyone, even his parents. There was hesitation but he overcome that with time.

Murad started therapy because he knew if he want to let his doubts and insecurities go, then he has to take Pops' advice. And that's what he did, he joined the therapy not because he was crazy or unstable.

He started it because he wants to talk everything out and never think about it ever again. It helped majorly as he started to open up to Mannat and even Umer.

He was still away from home as he can't just put a stop to his life just because everything is alright back there.

In the 6 months, he earned the relationships he once lost. He and Mannat decided to go slow and know about each other and then meet after 6 months.

Those calls, texts, those shy replies, and understanding made him realize how wrong he was to assume things. And even when the doubts again started to knock on his heart, he won't let them.

She didn't respond to his text or calls anymore, and only he knew how the past week he spend. But he was not losing hope, he knew that he can't go back after what he experienced and what he learn about Mannat.

That woman can die for the people she loves, he knew that she won't leave him but he is more worried about her wellbeing and just want to see her and hold her in his arms.

The ringing of his phone broke his daze and he picked up the call without looking at the screen as he already know who it might be.

"Yes, Pops?"

"Open the door... I will be there in 10 minutes."

"Don't you already have the key?"

He frowned at the weird demand because this man doesn't know about doors and their purpose as he loved to barge in whenever he wants.

But Pops being Pops didn't let him inquire for long and replied with a sarcastic response.

"I am carrying the grocery bags. Your old Pops only have two hands champs. Now stop interrogating me like ACP Pradyuman. And left the door open. Also, I am bringing food and you are eating it."

"Pops... I don't want. I am not hungry-,"

And again he was cut off with another sarcastic remark because Pops was annoyed with his grumping. Going on a food strike didn't help him find Mannat's location.

"Then you can sit there and count its ingredients. Now open the door, and look presentable."

As he opened his mouth to argue about the food problem, the words finally registered in his mind and he frowned at another absurd demand.

"What do you mean? Why do I have to look presentable for the man who practically lives with me and for the food I don't need."

"Then don't. You will regret it yourself."

And just like that he heard the beep sound from the other side and his jaw hit the floor as he keep blinking at the phone.

"What- Pops? Hello. Pops, what do you mean? When will this man stop hanging up on me?"

Grumbling about Pops and his family's suspicious behavior as they also said they have no idea about Mannat's location but still look and act too chill for his liking.

He shook his head and moved towards his room to freshen up because he wants some time to think and his aching eyes and sleep-deprived mind needs it.

Just as he came back after 5 minutes, he heard the door opening and moved towards the kitchen to collect the plates and prepare the coffee for Pops who wants his latte soon after his meals.

"Pops you are early. But I am not eating, keep the food away."

"But I am hungry."

His hands stopped just as he picked the coffee filter and he was paralyzed because the voice was not Pops. It was the voice, he was dying to hear.

Gulping hard in anticipation and hope, he turned around and blinked as his eyes take in the woman who was smiling at him.

"What- Mano."

"Now that's the reaction I waited to see in that long flight."

Throwing the coffee filter in a hurry that might give a heart attack to pops later, he dashed towards his woman with wide eyes.

Standing in front of her with a pounding heart and breathless body, he tries to conceal his shock and happiness but she can see his trembling hands and the tears in his eyes.

"I- you... You are here."

"Want me to pinch you?"

She was trying to tease him but he didn't waste another second and the next thing Mannat felt was his arms as he hide her in his warm and safe embrace.

"You are here. God! I missed you so much... Bohat intazar kiya."

"I am finally here."

"Yes, yes... You are. And I am not letting you go. Never again,"

He didn't let go or let her move as he tightly hold her close to himself and pecked her forehead inhaling her calming scent and that's how he felt peace infiltrating through the pores of his body.

Mannat smiled at his cute pout and the silent complaint in his voice, she knew what he must have felt. Leaning a little away, she looked at him with so much adoration reflecting in her enchanting orbs.

"and I won't ever go again. Sab kaam aur zimedari utar ke ayi ho."

Gazing at the woman who looks just the same but more beautiful and peaceful to him. He narrowed his eyes when he remembered why he was feeling so agitated to let her go.

"Why didn't you respond to my texts and calls?"

"Did you doubt this or me?"

Her question in response to his question make him frown for a second but his response was not delayed.

He didn't hesitate as he smiled at her with a knowing look and put the stray hair behind her ear tenderly.

"Not for a moment. I can't bring myself to do it again to us Mano... After spending so much time with you and knowing the actual you, I can never doubt you or our relationship. I was just worried. 7 days, 168 hours were like stabs to my heart. I can't get any news, no one knows where you were. Not even at home, Kisi ko bhi Nahi pata tha. Aur do din se toh waha se bhi koi call Nahi ayi."

At those words, Mannat dropped her guilty gaze and keep looking at his chest.

"I am sorry that you feel like that because of me."

Murad saw the change of expression but smiled as he again hold her in his arms and breath peacefully.

"No... Forget it, now you are here with me. That's all that matters. God! I missed you so much, woman."

"I missed you too."

Mumbling those words in his chest, she sighed in relief. Only she knew how hard it was to stay away from this man.

"But where were you? Your phone was off. Thi Kaha tum?"

She bit her bottom lip knowing he won't like the answer but still speak as she stare at him.

"Home."

"What? But- they didn't tell me."

"I told them not to."

"What? But why?"

He was not hurt or angry, he was confused with this. He feels a little disappointed that not even Umer mentioned anything but he waited for her explanation.

That's what love and help did to him, he didn't assume things himself. He waited to know the whole story and Mannat can see the visible changes in his personality.

"Kyu ke Kuch akhiri bojh aur zimedari thi mujhpe. Wo poori karni thi mujhe. Aur Jaise hi wo poori hogyi main aa gayi apke pas"

"What was so important than me?"

It was not a complaint, he was teasing her. He understands what she meant, but his curiosity increased with her smiling words.

"thi ek cheez."

"Tell me."

"Batati ho. Thodasa bhi sabar Nahi ha ap main Uzair ke Bade Papa. Bilkul ap pe gaya ha wo."

And those words hit Murad and took his breath away as he blinked with an open mouth that make Mannat giggle wholeheartedly.

"What- I- what?"

"Congratulations. Jannat had given birth to a healthy baby boy 36 hours ago. Both mother and baby are fine."

And again Murad can't believe that he was right, it was a boy. His nephew was the first baby of the next generation of Hamdani.

"I- he- Uzair?"

"yeah. You were right. It's a boy."

"They didn't tell me?"

This time it pinched his heart, he won't lie or deny it anymore. Because he thought they were building the trust and confidence back, but knowing how they forget him was a bruise to his trust.

Mannat's eyes went wide as she understands what he might be thinking. Shaking her head frantically, she cupped his face and make him look at her.

"No. You are not doubting yourself with this. Not after what you build... Trust me when I said that Umer Bhai fought with Phupho Jaan to call you and inform you. But Phupho Jaan took his, Daima, and Adam phones."

"But why? I want to know about this."

"Because she wants me to give you the news. She did it for me."

And he still can't understand because that's what disappointment did to us.

"I- can't understand Mano."

At that moment, all you need is a partner, and support who helps you still the haze is gone and walks you through the thorns.

And that's what Mannat did, she knew that each word that left her mouth will heal Murad. And it did, it works like a soothing balm.

"I went back home last week. I want to spend some time with everyone as Mannat Mirza Hamdani for the one last time. As their daughter. The last 6 months we spent together... Even when there was a barrier of distance, you were never far from me and my heart. Your motivational words, your praises, your smiling random selfies, your concerning calls and texts when I didn't respond within 45 seconds, your late-night calls, your random gifts and care packages that have my Hersey kisses, your everything makes me realize that whenever we meet again. I will meet you as your wife. The woman you love and will support no matter what happens. So, I went back to say goodbye to my broken past and tears. I said goodbye to Mannat Mirza Hamdani's pain and misfortune because I know Mannat Murad Hamdani will be cherished, loved, and cared for by her husband."

The tears of disappointment and anxiousness suddenly turn into tears of relief and joy as Murad let them fall.

Wiping his tears while she was herself crying with her eyes fixed on her man. She smiled at him which set his heart free and make him fall in love with her again.

"That's why no one tells you. Because I want to leave my baggage and move forward. I was ready for it. But sometimes even the broken and painful memories become the closest. And then our beloved nephew thought it will be best to make a grand entrance the same day I had a flight to come to you. After 24 hours of horrendous labor, which Includes threats to Umer Bhai, blaming him for the pain, and giving us multiple panic attacks. He came into this world,"

"A grand entrance indeed."

"Oh, he did. He didn't cry like normal babies. He kicked his father in the face and then smile big... Jannat was happy about it though."

"Sounds like Jannat."

They chuckled together as they imagined Umer horrified and Jannat grinning face.

"Yeah... So as soon as they were stable. Phupho Jaan got me the next available flight and confiscated phones so I can give you this news."

"Best news and news bearer."

He pecked her forehead again as she grinned at him. This man who was once her dream and illusion become her reality and destiny.

"Now start packing... Uski Manna Ammi ayi ha Uzair ke Bade Papa ko Lene. You have to name him."

"You didn't tell them?"

Murad frowned at those words but Mannat just shook her head with a gleeful smile.

"Nope. It's your right... Jannat gave you the responsibility. And as a good wife, I am keeping my husband's rights saved and reserved."

The word "husband" sounds like paradise to him and he was very pleased to see the teasing glint and happiness in her eyes. It's like someone taught Mannat to live again, and he was happy that it was him.

With that thought in mind, he dragged her back in a crushing hug.

"I love you, woman! I love you so much. We are going back... We are going home."

"Yes... Home,"

Staying in each other arms, Mannat grinned at him but bit her lip when she saw his dark gaze fixed on her lips.

Her breath hitched for a moment, she knew it won't be wrong as they are already husband and wife but she wants it to be beautiful and memorable not in the heat of the moment.

As he leaned to take what his heart desired for months, Mannat put her hand on his mouth and shake her head with a shy but teasing smile.

"uh huh... After ruksati,"

"Just one please."

Removing her palm from his mouth, Murad complained like a kid who was denied his favorite candy, and he was denied something he was dying to taste and cherish.

But Mannat was determined as she moved away and look at him with a serious look.

"Nope... Give me the nikkah ceremony I deserved and ask my Baba for ruksati. Phir apke sab haq apke."

"Yar-,"

As Murad was going to take her back in his arms and try his luck again, a sudden voice got their attention as someone barged into the house like always.

"I heard something about Weddings and Ruksati."

"Pops Alam!"

Mannat shouted at the top of her lungs and then raced towards the man who took her in his arms after abandoning the food bags and groceries on the plush white couch that cost Murad his one kidney.

"My doll! I missed you. I told him to look presentable but when has he ever listened."

"It's ok... I can work with this. Ab Jo bhi ha yahi ha."

"Yeah, I am sorry he lacks my charms and sense of style."

As he looked between the duo with shock and disbelief bright in his eyes. Now he understands why Pops was making weird demands.

He was in the plan of this surprise entry, and like a bulb, he realized that of course, Pops knows all along. He was too shocked and dazed by the revelation but his trance was broken by the last statement about him.

Looking at his comfortable tracksuit, he glare at the duo who was giggling and whispering like besties.

"Excuse me... My style is perfectly fine."

"If that's a style then Amazon jungle is the next fashion hub."

Pops gave him a once over and then made a weird face, but he was himself suited in a perfectly crisped suit, and he just came from grocery shopping.

Not wanting to start an argument over that, Murad only defend himself when Mannat chuckled at Pops' last jab.

"What the hell Pops? You can't say that in front of her."

"I can't? Oops, champs. But she should know what she is getting into."

Knowing he can't win against this man, he knew what has to be done. And just like that one statement and Pops was alert.

"Oh let me call Phupho Jaan then."

As Murad moved towards the landline, Pops dashed behind him with urgency in his steps.

"What!? You are not touching that phone, Murad Hamdani."

Mannat smiled at the father-son duo who was much more than that. They are friends, soulmates and only they can annoy each other.

She was glad to have them, looking at the sky outside for a second. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as if she made a promise to someone.

She made a promise to Raziya that she will take care of her Fakhar and Murad. That she can finally rest with her Murad.

The loud banter brought her back to reality, with a last smile Mannat shook her head and moved towards them to sort the issue.

"My family... Crazy but mine."

Flashback ends

Murad was so busy remembering the day and smiling at the memory, that he stopped listening to Uzair's words. That's when the baby thought it will be best to grab his Bade Papa's attention.

And that's when Murad felt small soft hands cupping his face and moving his attention to a pouty face that resembled his Manna Ammi so much.

"Bade papa... wisten to me."

"I am listening."

"No... Stop dreaming about Manna Ammi."

He almost chuckled at the baby and his blunt statement like his mother. Indeed he was Jannat's kid, as he was going to pinch his cheeks, someone cut him off by barging into his room.

"Ok, my Einstein ninja baby... I won't-,"

"Where is that khoote Ka puttar? You- You son of mine."

They turned to look at Umer Hamdani who was panting with a red face, but Murad already know the reason behind the redness.

"At least you accept the truth."

Giving a teasing smirk to his brother who was busy glaring at his son, Murad's words make him groan in frustration.

"Not you too Bhai."

"Why are you blushing though?"

And Murad had a hard time controlling his laugh when Umer scoffed at his statement.

"I AM NOT BLUSHING! This idiot son of mine painted me like a canvas. 2 ghante se muh dho Raha ho. I am so gonna sue the company that thinks that making lipstick matte and waterproof is fun. Now I look like the behind of a baboon."

"You do."

Saying that Murad burst into peals of laughter and Uzair who was entertained by his father's frustration thought it was funny to copy his Bade Papa like always.

"Laugh all you want. But I am not leaving him. Yeh apka chamcha bohat tang karta ha."

Uzair eyes went wide as he immediately cling to his Bade Papa and Murad quickly patted his back.

"You used to do the same with me. He is just avenging his bade Papa. Right ninja?"

"Yes... Uzair love bade Papa."

"Bade papa loves Uzair too."

Murad kissed Uzair's chubby cheeks as they both smile at each other while Umer only glare at them. He admired their relationship normally but at the moment, he can't help but feel jealous of his son.

"Han... I can cheer for you two."

"You are just jealous of our love."

And Umer rolled his eyes because never in his life he will ever accept that he is jealous of his own son for hogging his elder brother.

"Oh please... You can keep this typhoon. Kyu ke eski maa bhooki sherni ki tarha mujhe poore Ghar main dhondh rahi ha."

"Oh ho...,"

The glare moved towards his son at the small feeble whisper as he gulped remembering how he ran away to save his life from Jannat, who was mourning her favourite lipstick loss.

He offered that she can take some from his face for the function but only get cursed threats, and pillows in return.

"Yeah... Oho. And you know how Jannat loves to give me threats... AJ toh pakaa maar degi. Uski favorite lipstick thi."

"Or throw you out of the house for infinite time."

"What!?"

"She loves the idea for ages."

And even when he wants to deny his elder brother, he knew that it was true, especially after what happened 3 years ago.

Flashback

After Mannat and Murad nikkah ceremony that happened after one day of Uzair Aqeeqah. Umer fulfilled the other promise that he made to his mother.

Talking with all men of the Hamdani family, they came to a decision and that's when on their nikkah day, Umer presented the gift to not only his mother, but to all daughters, and daughters-in-law of their family.

"This is your house now Mama... Apka, apki betiyon Ka, phupho Jaan Ka aur ramsha api Ka... Ap sabka Ghar. Kisne Bola ke betiyon Ka Ghar Nahi hota. Humari har beti aur bahu Ka Ghar hoga yeh."

And the ladies were baffled when they saw the house registry with their names as owners. Each woman has a fair and equal share of the property and only they had.

Even though Mannat and Jannat have a share in the legacy just like Hadiya beghum, this one action made it more peaceful and unbelievable for them.

That day Umer gave a house to not only his mother but made an example that life was all about respecting and treasuring what you have.

Shameen beghum cried in her sons' arms with so much gratitude because all her wounds healed with that one action.

"God bless you."

And just as everyone was emotional and busy with that scene, a squealing yelp grab their attention and everyone turns to look at Jannat with dumbfounded expressions.

"Omg! This means I can kick Umee out whenever I want to?"

"What?"

Umer blinked in disbelief at his wife's enthusiastic question, while Mannat facepalmed at her twin's excitement leaving everyone else to laugh.

Adam was the only one who understands his pain and patted Umer's back who was horrified.

"Phas gaya Umer Hamdani."

Gulping hard at the possibility and contemplating his decision, he turned to the only man who can save him.

"Chacho Jaan."

And Mirza Sahab just looked at his daughter with a stern voice even when all he wanted to do was laugh at their craziness.

"Jannat, you are not throwing your husband out just because you are excited."

"But what if-,"

"Or angry... Not even then."

Jannat pouted adorably when her Baba spoiled her fun, and Umer keep looking between the duo with berated breaths.

"But it sounds fun."

"Jannat."

"Ok fine... I won't."

And the sigh of relief that left Umer and the way he ran to hug his Chacho made everyone burst into laughter.

"Bach Gaya... I love you Chacho Jaan."

Flashback ends

"Mar gaya aj toh."

He gulped as he came back from the flashback and looked at his elder brother who was not helping his situation.

"Confirm... Especially after the recent pregnancy news. Only Allah can save you."

And at that moment, Umer Hamdani knew he is dead by the end of the night. Even when he is the happiest with the pregnancy but the number of babies left him gobsmacked.

He fainted in the doctor's office and they had to spend one hour on him while Jannat grumbles and complains about him being the drama queen.

He has been bragging about the triplets to his elder brother and Chacho Jaan but then Pops burst his bubble and remind him what pregnant Jannat looks and behaves like.

It was an eye-opener for him because Jannat pregnant with one baby was torture for Umer patience, Jannat pregnant with three was like a nightmare that never came because she didn't let him sleep and make him run around for different cravings.

Murad chuckled when he saw Umer paled face and wide eyes, picking Uzair up who was grinning knowing his Bade Papa saved him from his father's wrath by distracting him.

"Come, ninja... Let's go out, everyone is waiting."

And those words were enough to bring Umer back to reality as he shook his head and cling to Murad just like his son but with pleading eyes.

"What? No... I am sticking with you, I am only safe if I am with someone else. Warna wo Annabelle ki Behan mujhe maar degi."

"Did you just call my wife Annabelle?"

Murad was ready to push his brother away if he agree because he can be his brother but no one call his Mano with such names.

But Umer shook his head and was quick to do the damage control as he shake his head.

"Arey Nahi... Apki wali Nahi... Real Annabelle. Jannat is as scary as her."

"I will tell Mama."

At the blunt announcement, Umer Hamdani can only glare at his son who was now narrowing his eyes cutely at his father.

"Chup Kar ja khooteya... Pehle hi baap ke romance aur sukoon Ka dushman ban gaya ha."

"Abhi dushman ha toh teen naye aa rahe ha. I wonder ke agar na hota toh cricket team kitne Saal main ati."

Umer grinned at the jab of his elder brother but then shrugged his shoulders with a proud smile that make Murad roll his eyes.

"I can do the calculations and tell you later Bhai but for now, please save me."

"You are exaggerating. She won't actually throw you out."

"Am I?"

And thinking for a moment, Murad realized his words and shake his head, making Umer smile.

"Nope. She is Jannat, she is fully capable of that."

"Exactly."

"Chalein ab warna Jannat will be the least of your worries."

Those words were enough to remind him what was happening in the house and how they will be killed at the sight because they are very late.

"Yes... Yes,"

"Yay!"

As Umer rushed towards the door, Murad chuckled silently while Uzair cheered in his arms because he wants to meet everyone.

...........

Just as they entered the backyard everything looks out of a fairytale, the lights, the flowers, the decor, the dedication, and love can be seen through the work.

The house looks like a bride and Umer didn't waste another moment to turn to Murad who was feeling proud with a blissed smile.

"Everything is looking so perfect... Manna outdid everything."

"She promised Pops that she will make it memorable."

And indeed she did make it memorable because it was not just any day. It was Shah Fakharuddin Alam and Hadiya Beghum reception.

After so many years, they finally have what they wanted. It was not an easy journey to pursue the topic. But Mannat and Murad promised Pops on their nikkah day that he will get all his relationships back.

One by one they make all the family members agree. First was Mirza Sahab, who didn't ask for anything but his sister's happiness.

Then Mannat takes Jannat and Umer into confidence, followed by Daima, Shameen beghum, and Shafiq Sahab who begged his sister for forgiveness as they failed to give her justice.

And then the whole family talked with Adam, it was difficult. He always knew there was something that he can't see but he didn't expect that.

But Adam didn't judge Pops, he sat with him and they talk like adults. Pops shared what happened with them and how they still want to feel the love that he lost.

The sincerity in Pops' eyes and the longing he also felt and experienced made Adam agree to it. But that was not the end of their worries, as Hadiya beghum said no when her daughter said she will break her ties with her if she married again.

Hadiya beghum again felt broken but this time everyone was there for her. Even her son was the biggest support. It took Ramsha two years and lots of persuading to agree.

It happened one day when her mother-in-law was bad-mouthing her mother's character that Ramsha snapped and told them that her mother will marry and she will join all functions herself.

That day Hadiya beghum cried because she had stopped dreaming about life with her love, but her kids sit beside her and ask for one last thing, they asked for her happiness.

And when Pops proposed, they didn't wait for another minute and get them married and today they were celebrating their reception.

"She did."

"Ammi yay!"

They both turned to Uzair who was clapping and cheering because even the baby was blown away by the aesthetic and the night sky was making it more alluring.

"That's right... Your Ammi has magic."

Murad caressed Uzair's cheek as they both smiled at each other. But Umer then looked at them with a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Yeh fair Nahi ha Bhai... Beta Mera ha lekin fida ap pe aur manna pe ha... Aur Meshi Ka toh deewana-,"

"MESHI! PAPA, WHERE IS MESHI?"

And just like that Uzair yelled at the top of his lungs making both men flinched at his lung capacity. Passing a glare to his brother who looked guilty, Murad patted Uzair back with a calming smile.

"Shhh... She is here. We will meet her soon."

Uzair nodded excitedly in response and it only make Murad smile bigger. Because like the kid he also can't wait to meet his wife and his beautiful babies.

Mannat gave birth to two beautiful twins, 6 months ago. Hammad Murad Hamdani and Mehwish Murad Hamdani were welcomed by their family and since that day, Uzair was crazy for the baby girl.

"Come let's find them."

As the trio moved towards the stage where Pops and Phupho Jaan was present surrounded by their family members, they passed by two women who were looking at the stage and talking pretty loud to consider it as gossip.

"kaisi family ha. Es Umar main shadi? Koi sharam haha bachi ha ke beech ke yeh Ghar Bana liya. Hadiya sach main pagal hogyi ha kya?"

"Suna ha poorani mohabbat ha... Aur wo kehte ha na. Pyaar andha hota ha, yaha toh poora khandan hi andha hogya ha."

"Bilkul thek. Allah Allah karne ki Umar main shadi karli. Ghar pe bahu ha, ab toh next generation bhi start hogyi ha."

Murad hand fisted with that disgusting judgemental statement, while Umer's eyes narrowed at them.

"The hell did they say?"

"Enki toh main."

"Bad people."

They looked at Uzair who like always copy his father and Bade Papa because he was already frowning at the women.

Murad ruffled his hair but his jaw was still twitching in annoyance. It doesn't matter where you go, people like this will always be there.

"Yes... baby ninja. Let's correct their minds."

"Tauba ha Bhai. Pata Nahi kya zamana aa Gaya ha."

Now he understands why Phupho Jaan didn't want outsiders at the reception but Pops insisted because he doesn't want to hide his relationship and happiness anymore.

Just as the brothers took a step towards the ladies, someone else blocked their way and get the ladies' attention instead.

"Do you need anything, Aunty?"

The woman's eyes went wide as they stare at the Hamdani woman whose smile was polite but her eyes are killing them with the annoyance they hold.

"Oh... No, nothing. Everything is very nice and organized."

The first lady stutters as she acts all polite and respectful, yet she knew they are anything but that.

"Thanks. I am glad it's upto your liking... Kyu ke humain pata tha logo ko Khana pasand aa bhi Gaya toh judge karne ko bohat Kuch Hoga."

But the next statement make both ladies chocked on their drinks as they looked horrified and gulped at the smiling woman.

"Wo- it's nothing like that. You misunderstood."

"No Aunty. You misunderstood. Agar humain apni family ya family members ya unki mentality ko judge karwana hota toh hum reality show host karte. Reception Nahi. Humne logo ko bulaya es liye ke wo humari khushiyon mein Khush ho sake. Judge karne ke liye toh poori zindagi Baki ha."

"What are you talking about? This is the way you guys treat your guests?"

Her eyes fell on the other woman who was trying to act offended even when she was the guilty one. But she didn't know that her opponent was not even bothered.

"You should be glad it's me and not my twin. She is a little on the violent side."

Their eyes widened at the silent threats but the smile bloomed on her lips that boiled the woman's blood as she narrow her eyes and do what people like her do best.

They started to attack you at your weakest point but they underestimate her.

"Are you threatening me? Bohat Dekhi ha tumhare jaisi. Tum wohi ho na jiske husband me usko accept hi Nahi Kiya tha aur Phir bhi tum Uske Saath ho. Women like you are never good enough... they don't know what's self-respect-,"

The respectable smile vanished from her face with those words. Her eyes suddenly show the fire she felt inside and the protectiveness of her family was the most prominent emotion she felt in that moment.

Standing in front of the ladies, cladded in a beautiful black simple saree, Mannat looked like an angel but her stern authoritative voice made her look like her Phupho Jaan.

"Woman like me might not know self-respect but woman like you don't know how to take respect. And to answer your question, yes I am Mannat Murad Hamdani. The woman who is a proud author, with 3 best sellers in my name. Proud and independent wife of the same man who was the father of my two very beautiful children. I can say I am good enough to love myself and be loved by my husband and my family. A woman who unites her family and focuses on her life instead of standing here covered in luxury brands but still gossiping about other mentality and their household when their own were just running on money, greed, envy, and selfishness."

Each word that left her mouth was true and accurate because that's what she is now. Once someone called her 'not good enough '. She was not able to defend herself back then.

But her family and her husband's love and support made her a different Mannat, she was the same emotionally and spiritually but this Mannat know what's her worth.

A well-known author with three best-sellers and one published poetry book, Mannat Murad Hamdani was a big name. And true to his words, her husband was the first person who bought the first copies of her each book.

Murad Hamdani was her biggest fan, just like now, he was mesmerized by his woman as he watched her deal with such people.

"How dare you-,"

The two stopped gaping at her and come out of their shock but Mannat didn't give them a single chance to continue and the polite smile was back.

"The buffet is open. So please enjoy the food and judge the chef's expertise because it will keep you and your mouth distracted enough."

She turned around to not waste another breath on such people, but then looked at them again.

"Ek baat aur... Shadi karne ki Umer Nahi Hoti. Aur na pyaar karne ki. Only if it's halal and pure, then why not. It's better than judging someone, having an extramarital affair or haram relationship, Or dying alone. Mentality humari Nahi apki kharab ha... A woman who got divorced or get widow can't get married because she has responsibility for her children and will be considered bad in society. But the man who gets divorced or widowed and get married for how many time he wants for the same reason, was not a bad person? Aurat toh ap bhi ha... Kisi dusre ko judge karne se pehle ek bar khud ko us Jaga Rakh ke socha karein. Phir Kabhi judge toh kya, judge karne ki himmat bhi Nahi rahegi ap main."

Both women blinked at her in astonishment and shame as they looked down but Mannat just rolled her eyes.

"Don't go without eating, please... We won't like our guests to go without seeing our hospitality. Enjoy."

The intensity of her words and the passion behind her thoughts left them speechless. That's the magic of Mannat Hamdani, she knows how to kill with just words and politeness.

Again and again, she proved that she was the best choice, the elder daughter-in-law of the Hamdani family and their pride.

"Wow- Only manna can do this."

Murad chuckled proudly as she turned around and their eyes clashed making them both smile. His woman was glowing in that saree but the most beautiful was her heart.

And no one can steal it, because fortunately, he owned that place. He will spend all his life grateful to the woman who was coming towards him leaving the shameful women traumatized enough for their life.

"Tell me about it."

"Apne Manna ko badal Diya Bhai. Usko Mannat Bana hi Diya apne."

He didn't move his eyes away from his wife as he whispered the words that his heart acknowledged and believed.

"I just stand behind her and give her strength... It's all her."

And the next thing they know, Mannat glowing and smiling face was in front of them as she looked at the trio with happiness.

"Hi... Don't you three look damping?"

"Ammi!"

"Ji, Ammi ki Jaan."

Pecking Uzair's cheek who was happy to see his Ammi, Mannat was baby-talking with him when Umer words make her chuckle.

"That was very impressive Manna... Kamal kardi tumne. Aj lagi ho tum Hadiya beghum ki original replica."

"Thank you, Bhai."

She winked at Umer who shook his head because they all know how happy and achieved Mannat feel whenever they call her Hadiya beghum replica.

"I am very proud of you, Mano. Very proud."

"Me too Ammi."

"Oh, you are... My ninja baby."

Mannat moved a little closer to kiss Uzair's cheek when Murad leaned down to whisper the words in a husky tone that make her gasp.

"You are looking beautiful Mano... I will wait for tonight to ravish you."

"Murad... Sharam karein."

He was going to say something more scandalous because he loves it when she blush for him when another voice interrupted them.

"Yes. Bhai sharam karein... Don't say all those scandalous things with my son in between you."

"Like you and Jannat didn't scare him for life."

"What!?"

Umer was confused for a moment but his elder brother next words shocked him.

"He told us about the kissing."

"Han toh? Biwi ha Bhai meri-"

Just as he was going to shrug the response, Murad Hamdani again open his mouth and Mannat closed her eyes in shame.

"In the bathroom followed by his mother's screams. You scared him."

Umer jaw dropped on the floor as he remembered one time, a few months ago when he was feeling love deprived and demanded her attention.

Uzair was sleeping in the room and they didn't exactly pay attention to that fact as they took their little romance session to the bathroom thinking they are being considerate.

But the moment they step out, Uzair was sitting on the bed with a pout and inquired his father why his mother was screaming. Jannat was traumatized and pushed Umer to answer his shameless son's questions.

He thought he bribed the kid but now he was cursing himself for ignoring the red warning sign that was his son.

"I- dayum... He is just like his mother, can't keep a secret. I thought I bribed him with a new Lego set."

"Mama."

"Don't mention her."

"Baba... Mama."

Glaring at his son who was pointing something behind him, Umer just gets more annoyed with Uzair blabbering.

"Dhondh rahi hogi mujhe Teri Mama besharam. Maa baap Ka romance time discuss karta ha."

"Mama laser you."

Not understanding one word as the father-son duo banter. Mannat looked at Murad who was enjoying the show.

"Oh, she will. not me, but you when I tell her this."

"Mama!"

Just as Umer was going to scold his son, Murad take hold of his brother's face and turn his face around.

"Kya ha Uzair- oh... Why is she glaring?"

Umer gulped the moment his eyes clashed with Jannat who was glaring hotly at him from afar.

Mannat was confused and turned to the only person aka her husband who was smirking.

"What happened now?"

"Later."

Murad whispered the response and all Mannat can do was nod. Knowing Umer and Jannat, she knew something happened and Uzair was involved like always.

"Only one person can save me... Bhai."

Umer muttered those words as he gulped hard as he saw his wife ready to march towards him. Murad hummed as he already knew what will happen next.

"Hmm."

"Keep my son... Chacho Jaan!"

Saying that Umer Hamdani dashed to find his father-in-law aka his Chacho to take refuge from his wife's wrath as Jannat change her direction and follow her husband.

Shaking her head at these two who will have 4 babies in the next few months but still acts like children. Mannat just turn to Uzair who was enjoying his Baba misery.

"They won't ever get mature. Haina Uzair."

"Yes."

Happy with the response, Mannat then looked at her husband with a smile that won his heart each time.

"Itni dair Kaha lag gayi apko? Pops Alam was asking for you."

"Arey, I was coming. Yeh ninja aa gaya apne diaper aur kapdo ke Saath. So I was getting him ready."

"That's good. You little naughty ninja."

Pinching and talking with Uzair, she didn't notice the eyes fixed on her as her husband admire her beauty.

"As beautiful and enchanting you look in this saree Mannat-e-Murad. Where are my children?"

And just like always that name set the whole zoo free in her body. She was blooming like a rose under his affection and love. But her smile get wider when she remembered about her cute babies.

"You didn't meet the groom?"

"I didn't- why?"

Murad frown because he knew Pops was excited and hyper throughout the whole thing but how it's related to the babies.

"Because that's where your son is... Pops Alam hijacked Hammu the moment I brought them out."

And he want to shake his head because he asked something obvious. If Pops love Mannat and Murad then he adores their kids with each bone in his body.

His parents and Mirza Sahab named the kids while Hadiya beghum and Pops do the tahneek for the twins.

Moving his eyes towards the stage where he can indeed see his son bouncing in Pops arms, he grinned and then looked at his wife.

"And my princess...,"

"There she is... With Mama and Bade Papa."

As Mannat pointed towards Shafiq Sahab and Shameen beghum who was busy playing with Mehwish, the kid in his arms get impatient immediately.

"MESHI! Papa down. Uzair play with Meshi."

As Uzair dashed towards them, Murad stands up proud of what he witnessed as they together saw Uzair being awed by their daughter's cuteness.

Just as he grinned at Uzair's awestruck expression, Mannat hit him and he frowned at the unexpected attack.

"Shahbash ninja... Aese hi hone wali biwi ko Dekh ke Khush hote ha. Go, go- ouch- what woman?"

"Stop brainwashing my kids."

"It is not brainwashing... It's making their minds."

"We already have this talk, Murad-,"

She narrowed her eyes at her husband and pointed a finger at him to scold but Murad hold her finger and pulled her towards him with a small smile.

"Yes... Yes. I remember. It's their choice and their decision. And only at the right time. I know and I understand. I am just joking Mano."

"I know... But let their heart decide. I don't want our words or actions to dominate or affect what they choose or want. It's their life and only they will choose."

He pecked her forehead as she leaned in his arms, he was not ashamed of what he wished but he knew that he will never force his kids.

"They will. Did I tell you that I love you the most?"

"Maybe not today."

Mannat looked at him through her lashes and he wants nothing more than to hide her away from all eyes.

"Then I love you... I love you more than everything I hold dear that includes our children too. The most beautiful and precious gifts of my life. Tum teeno main Jaan ha Meri."

"We love you too. More than you know."

As they were lost in each other arms and talking through their eyes, someone clear their throat and Murad groaned under his breath.

"Ahem, ahem... Am I disturbing the lovebirds?"

"What with everyone and ruining my Romance time with my wife?"

"That's what bedrooms for Mister. Start to use it properly."

Looking over his wife's shoulder, he passed an unimpressed look at the woman who was grinning wickedly at him. Mannat slapped his chest lightly, before moving away and hugging the woman.

"Nice to meet you, Sanam."

Sanam happily smiled as she squealed like a kid while hugging Mannat but not before giving a stink eye to Murad who just rolled his eyes.

"Unlike your husband, I can say you are telling the truth, Mannat. Omg! Woman you are glowing. Is this motherhood glow ya Phir Murad Sahab ki mohabbat."

"You already know the answer."

And everyone turns to look at the man standing behind Sanam with a polite smile. Mannat was quick to acknowledge his presence while Murad nodded respectfully.

"I can say the same for you. Looking Handsome Ramiz."

"Thank you, Mannat... Looking beautiful as always."

"Thanks."

Turning back towards Mannat, Sanam winked at her and then excitedly utter the words that she know will get Murad attention.

"I know right... If I swing the same side and it's allowed. I would have definitely snatched you from your husband."

"Excuse me. There is no snatching happening here. Control your wife, dude."

Happy with the reaction she got, Sanam grinned evilly as Murad pulled his wife in his arms and Mannat can only shake her head. For the past 4 years, she was used to his interaction.

The jealousy that she used to feel evaporates when her man used to trust and love her.

Murad glared at Sanam who showed him the tongue and then he moved his accusing gaze towards Ramiz who put his hands up as if surrendering.

"I gave up long a time ago. Because I like when she takes control."

Sanam turn red with those words and her husband winked at her. Their love story was an interesting one.

After marrying Mannat again, both Pops and Murad shifted back to Pakistan. As they had shifted the headquarters back home and gave the abroad branch responsibilities to Sanam, making her the CEO.

The new responsibilities coupled with expectations, the competition and her past still chasing her. Sanam never thought she will find solace and peace with their business rival Ramiz Khakaan but she did.

From rivals to business partners to her savior to a friend and then husband. Ramiz won her heart because the moment he saw her, he lost his heart.

But he loved to make his firefly smile and blush, they came exclusively for Pops' marriage because who won't attend their boss and mentor's best day?

Even Ramiz know about everything in their past but he never judges anyone because he only loves his woman and for him, she is everything.

Murad made a weird face at Ramiz's words about control, Sanam was like a sister to him and it felt weird to him.

"Too much information dude."

"He is just jealous that his wife would have picked me."

Leaning back into her husband, Sanam whispered the words loud enough for Murad to hear and he just narrowed his eyes dangerously but didn't forget to pull Mannat closer.

"The hell she would... Mine."

"Stop acting like a caveman, Murad. You know she is poking you."

Mannat nudged him lightly with an eye roll but her flushed face and shining eyes showed how much she loved whenever he call her, as his.

Ramiz also comes to his wife's defense as he stands behind her and places his hand on her baby bump. Sanam was 4 months pregnant with their first baby and he never miss a chance to cherish his woman for the gift she was carrying for him.

"Yeah... Like I would let my pregnant wife ditch me for a not-so-lesbian crush."

Staring at her man, Sanam would have kissed him if not for everyone present. She didn't want any old desi aunty to faint or worst die at her boss's wedding due to shock.

"I love you Rami."

"I love you too, Moya Zhena."

Grinning at her man, she then turned to the couple who looked perfect together. Murad's 6'5" figure was adorning a simple black sherwani that suited his personality.

While the woman in his arms was shining like a diamond in her black saree. They looked perfect together, like pieces of the puzzle that only belong to each other.

Happy for them and feeling proud that they learn from their mistakes, she suddenly remembered something and looked around to find something.

"By the way, where is that chatterbox? I am missing her."

In the past few years, Daima had made her place in many hearts and Sanam was one of them. Mannat eyes got brighter at the mention of her beloved sister who was now much more to them.

"Oh... Just look to your left."

Pointing towards the part of the backyard where two people are present, she makes everyone look there with curious eyes and wide smiles.

"Daima... Please one bite. You will love it."

Adam sighed as he looked at the woman who was once the reason for his headaches and annoyance but now all she gave was joy. Even with all her tantrums and argument.

"No! I don't want chicken. I want fish, only."

She pouted adorably as she demanded the one thing that she never eat. She even made him stop eating fish because she doesn't like the smell.

"But you don't like fish-,"

"You won't get me fish... Bas itni mohabbat ha apko. I am gonna tell Mama-,"

His eyes went wide because he knew the moment she complained to his mother, he is a gone man.

"Nahi! Abhi laya. Don't tell anyone. Want something else?"

The smile that grace her lips was so wide that it flutter his heart but his affection for this woman soon turned into shock as she started to list everything she wants to eat.

"Peanut butter and ketchup sauce. Oh, oh- onion rings, fish cutlets, pyaaz pakora, egg roll, and lemon soda, please."

At that moment, Adam Khan might have gotten annoyed but Daima's husband can only smile as his 7 months pregnant wife was beaming at him.

"God! Come with me, woman."

And Daima happily wobbled beside him, chattering about the dress and how pretty it looks on her while Adam keep smiling and guiding her towards the living room.

They keep looking until the couple disappeared from their sight and then Sanam smiling eyes meet Mannat's happy ones.

"Well, that's a sight to behold."

"It definitely is."

Nodding at Mannat who was very happy for her friend and her sister, Sanam then turned to Murad who cut her off.

"Murad, I need to discuss some things with you about the Modal project-,"

"Pops strict orders that no one will talk business on his reception. He said he is getting married for the last time. So he doesn't want any boring business nerd."

Everyone laughed at the statement because those were Pops' exact words. He said '4 was indeed his lucky number'.

"Noted. Then I will take your leave-,"

"Ok-,"

Sanam almost rolled her eyes at his instant response but she was not going anywhere without testing his patience.

"With your wife. Because I need to tell her so much. Now you stand here and give company to my man. Ba-bye, have fun you two."

And before he can say or do anything, Sanam was already walking away with his wife and he can just stare at the woman.

"What- wait- SANAM!"

Annoyed with Sanam and her antics, he turned to the man who was trying hard to control his grin.

"How the hell you handle her man?"

"People ask me all the time. But I love her craziness."

Grumbling at the response he got from Ramiz, he just rolled his eyes and mimic him making faces.

"Sure you do. Now stop with the goggly eyes. Your wife kidnapped mine, now let me bore you with business talk."

What- I think you said no business-,"

"Shut up... That was until my wife was taken from me. Now move."

And that's how Murad Hamdani took his revenge on Sanam by almost killing her husband with forced business conversation.

.......

After the function ends and they see off the guests, took family pictures, and finished the celebration with ice cream and cake. everyone went back to their rooms, and that's how Murad found himself in his parents' room.

"And here we go. Aur Kuch chahiye kya apko?"

His mother smiled at her elder son who just helped his father back to their room. Even when Shafiq Sahab recovered from the paralysis due to his sons' devotion and care, he still need a walking stick and someone to help him walk.

Shaking her head at Murad who was looking handsome but tired, she patted his arm with a tender smile.

"No, you are already tired. Go and rest... The kids and Manna must be waiting for you."

"Yeah I will. Baba apki tabiyat thek ha? Apko medicine dun?"

He nodded at his mother but immediately turn to Shafiq Sahab who was now sitting on the bed. His father just looked at him with unexplainable emotions but then shook his head.

"Main thek ho Murad... Don't worry. You were checking on us all function. Thak Gaye ho ge."

"Maa baap se aur unki khidmat se Nahi thakta main."

"Jeete raho Mera Chand beta."

The smile on his mother's face widen as she hugged him tightly and he pecked her head with the love he always wanted to give them.

It took him two years to get accustomed to his parents and their efforts. But he was not blind to their love and their pleading eyes.

But the moment Mannat gave him the pregnancy news, he can't hold himself back. He ran to his parents the next morning and just like that Murad cried in their arms.

It didn't mean that he abandoned them and all his duties towards his parents. He was actively involved in his father's treatment along with Umer and Mirza Sahab, even Pops helped them.

Smiling at the duo, Shafiq Hamdani still feels that slight pinch of guilt in his heart, but his gratitude and appreciation overpower everything inside him.

His next words got Murad attention who was only smiling at his father.

"I am so proud of you and what you become. And I will always be indebted to Fakhar for this. He made you a better human and man. Tum Murad thay humari. Lekin ab Fakharuddin aur humara Fakhar ho."

Patting his mother's hand, he then moved toward his father and sit beside him as he encased his both hands before gazing at the man who was his father.

"Ap dono hi se seekha ha Baba. Ap tab Saath thay jab Dil anjaan tha dunya se. Aur wo tab Saath thay jab Dil pareshan tha dunya se. So I love you both equally. Just like I respect you both."

"Mera beta..."

And Shafiq Sahab didn't waste another moment as he pulled his son into awaiting arms. It never gets old, because each time he had Murad this close. He was relieved, he felt peaceful and calm.

The same for Murad as he keeps smiling in his father's hold. He loved the way his parents get to play with the kids and how they make sure that history will never repeat itself.

Finally after so much pain and hurt, he had what he craved. That's the family and their love, and he finally got it.

Just as he pulled away and squeezed his father's hand, another voice make them turn around to look at the door.

"Coffee time. Arey yaha toh pyaar ka leen deen ho Raha ha."

Shafiq Hamdani chuckled as he stare at his younger brother with affection and love. Mirza Sahab stands there with a tray with three steaming mugs.

"Tum bhi aa jao Mirza."

"Chacho Jaan? Coffee wo bhi es time?"

Murad raised an eyebrow at his uncle who shrugged sheepishly just like Mannat do whenever she was feeling mischievous.

And his smile only widen at the thought of his beloved woman and his babies.

"Han... Bore ho Raha tha. Socha Bhai aur Bhabhi ke Saath coffee ho jaye. Bhai Ka badaam doodh, Bhabhi, aur meri coffee."

Mirza Sahab was quick to clarify as he saw Murad's protest coming because his father was taking medication and coffee is not good for him.

"This coffee looks familiar."

As his uncle came inside and put the tray on the table, Murad's eyes narrowed on the cups as the familiar aroma make him suspicious, he raised an eyebrow at his uncle who was already smirking with a proud but mischievous glint in his eyes.

"It will. Fakhar forgets his last month's latte stock in the wedding excitement. So I thought why not?"

And it suddenly makes sense why the aroma is familiar because, for the past 17 years, that's the aroma and coffee he has been encountering everywhere.

That's another thing he has been noticing after the kids' birth. His parents, Mirza Sahab, and Hadiya beghum started to act mischievously and more relaxed.

Even Pops was complaining about it because according to him, only he was supposed to be the cool parent and amazing grandparent.

Shaking his head at his uncle/father-in-law's antics because he was definitely acting like his daughters.

"He will kill you."

"He's been trying for years. And now he is married to my sister, so we will see about that. Want to join us? We can share."

Murad chuckled at the confident statement and reason behind this bold action. Of course, his father and uncle will now use Phupho Jaan for their defense against the fireball aka Shah Fakharuddin Alam.

"No... You enjoy. The kids must be waiting for me and bothering their mother."

"Yeah, go and be with them. Fakhar gave them too many sweets today."

Mirza Sahab passed a pitiful smile to his nephew because he know how sugar-rushed babies can act. And especially twins, he smiled as he thought about the kids.

Each baby reminds him of their parents in their childhood. Uzair was the exact replica of his father while Mehwish and Hammad were active like Jannat and Mannat.

And now with more on the way, they are all excited to be a big happy family together.

Nodding, he turned around to go when he remembered something and looked back with a teasing smirk.

"Yup... Also, Pops told me to inform you both that he will beat you in the next game of cards."

"He can try."

Shafiq Sahab scoffed at the message, but he was trying not to smile. Pops also helped him to recover, not with love and care. But with his taunts and jibes but it still works wonders.

Because the feeling of gratitude and respect, Shafiq Hamdani had in his heart for Shah Fakharuddin Alam was unexplainable. One is the father and the other the father figure but both loved Murad like nothing else.

"He did win the last time."

Shafiq Sahab narrowed his eyes at his brother who was sipping the latte and enjoying it, as if he just didn't say anything.

"Tu Kiski side ha Mirza?"

"Apki side hi ho Bhai... Lekin ab wo kamina humain salaa Bana chuka ha, so lehaz toh rakhna padega na."

"Yeh kya baat hoyi."

At his father whining, he just shook his head and hugged his mother who can never understand the bond her husband and Fakhar have.

"Ap log coffee enjoy karein main chalta ho... Goodnight."

And Murad immediately escaped knowing another banter will follow.

"Goodnight... Mirza, I am not losing the next game."

"But you will."

Even when Mirza Sahab murmured the response, Shafiq Sahab narrowed his eyes with a serious look on his face.

"What did you say?"

"Oops- Bhabhi coffee lein na."

Realizing what he said, Mirza Sahab passed an apologetic smile to his brother, before turning to his sister-in-law who chuckled at their antics.

..........

"Yes... Yes, you teeth less, gum less baby. You are so cute."

That's the first thing, he heard and witnessed when he reached his room and the smile on his face can't get wider as he looked at his whole world sitting there in front of him.

Mannat was tickling Mehwish who was giggling and squealing loudly but then her attention moved to her baby boy who was frowning like his Baba by the lack of attention.

"Aww, my hammu baby is pouting. You are handsome, my prince. But you bite so hard. You almost damage your mother."

Murad almost chuckled when Mannat complaint to the baby who started to laugh as if his mother was telling a joke.

He remembers Mannat complaining and hissing because Hammad bite her while she was feeding him.

She cried for so long, as Murad has to console her and help her with the kids, but one smile from her babies and she forgets her pain.

That's the beauty of a mother, she will suffer but for her kid one smile, She will forget everything. Just like, even when she was exhausted and wanted nothing more than sleep, the babies want to talk and play.

And when they giggles at her with their chubby drooling baby faces, all her tiredness evaporated and she kissed their palms with only love in her eyes.

"God! I love you two so much."

"Not more than I love you three."

That's when Murad made his presence known to his family. Mannat immediately grinned at her husband but it widen when her kids squealed loudly at their Baba's voice.

"Ahhhh!"

"Haye mere Bache. Baba ki Jaan."

He didn't waste another second and beam lined to the bed where the kids were surrounded by pillows and toys. They are still 6 months old, barely able to sit but Mannat was always precautious with them.

Just as he sat down and picked them up, both kids showered their Baba with drooling kisses and happy screams.

Mannat smiled at her little haven, as she moved her orbs towards Murad who was talking and laughing with their kids.

"They missed you."

"I missed them too. I miss you all... How's my beautiful wife and my wonderful children?"

"They are not sleeping."

He almost chuckled at the pout on his wife's lips and the complaints in her eyes. He carefully moved both twins in one arm and signal Mannat to join the hug.

She didn't have to be told twice as she immediately hugged him and lean in his embrace while he sat with the 3 most precious people in his arms.

"With the amount of chocolate and sugar they consumed I doubt they will."

"But I want to sleep."

A mischievous smirk came to his lips as he leaned toward her ear and whispered huskily.

"I thought sleep was not in your schedule for tonight Mano."

"Why? Who said that?"

"Me... Your beloved husband."

"Wajah Shareef."

There it was, the fire and passion that he will always crave and admire. But tonight he wanted to ravish his wife.

As if understanding that their parents need a moment, the twins keep looking at them from Murad's comfortable hold.

"Ab tum itni haseen aur pyaari Lagogi toh kon kafir tumhain sone de ga."

Mannat's eyes went double their normal size, she hit him on his thigh as he was holding the kids in his arm. but the burning flush on her face was telling another story to her husband.

"Murad- the kids are here."

"So?"

"So have some shame."

"It's not like they will remember this. They are just 6 months old. They are literally babies with developing vision. Even if I kiss you and steal your breath, they won't be blabbering about it like our ninja."

Even when she knew he was right, she still feel shy but acted bravely and narrowed her gaze at his shameless smirk.

"You are not kissing me."

"Is it beghum?"

"Murad- I-,"

She stutters when he leaned forward with the desire and unsaid promises flashing through his eyes.

"Poori shaam tumhain Dekh Dekh ke guzari ha... Ab toh mujhe meri Mannat de do zalima."

"But the babies-,"

Gulping hard as the knot her belly tightened with his next words, she peered at him through her lashes.

"They won't mind a little bit of affection I want to share with my wife."

"You are driving me crazy."

His hot breath caressed her cheek and she gave up on his desires by closing her eyes and making her husband smile at his shy wife.

"Not more than me."

Just as Murad's lips were going to brush hers, someone knocked harshly followed by the voice that make them pull away immediately.

"Knock, knock,"

"What the hell?"

Closing his eyes in frustration and then turned towards the door where the man who always annoy him stands proudly.

"Hey, champ... You look frustrated."

The grin on Pops face widen when the twins started to jump at his voice and make grabby hands towards him as they struggle in their father's hold.

Annoyed with the interruption and his children's enthusiasm coupled with the look on Pops face that shows he deliberately disturbed them. He narrowed his eyes at Pops and open his mouth to give a sarcastic remark.

"What do you want Pops? And you bring Phupho Jaan too? Isn't it your night or something?"

"Murad Shafiq Hamdani."

His eyes went wide as they moved to the woman who was standing beside Pops with a stern look on her face. He gulped at the realization that his sass backfired, he tried to wave at his Phupho Jaan but the kids were very active in his arms.

"Phupho- Jaan... I- I- didn't mean it."

Happy with the reaction and entertainment, Pops turned to his brand-new wife with a gleeful expression.

"You are already being protective Hadi. I like it."

"Shut up, Alam."

Shrugging at her grumpy expression, he knew she was annoyed because he dragged her at midnight.

When Pops shifted his business headquarters to Pakistan, he bought the house next to the Hamdani but never went to live there because he doesn't want to be alone.

And the kids also didn't agree, so the guest room of Hamdani's house became his permanent residence even when he had a big house.

But after the wedding, he said that he wants to shift to his house with his wife. He even welcomes both Adam and Ramsha to consider it their home.

Ramsha was living there since yesterday, and even Adam and Daima accept the invite. And they promised that they will spend their vacation time in that house.

Pops removed the wall between the two houses, and make the backyard a big one ground. He said it's a gift for the next generation. Everyone has rooms in both houses and Pops was happy to finally have the family that he always wanted.

"At least I tried... Anyways, we are here to pick up my precious cargo, my babies. Come to grand pops."

Murad eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his excited children and then towards his wife had a small smile on her face but the blush was still prominent.

"So? That's it? Did you come to take them? Now you love our children more than us? Is this your love Pops?"

Rolling his eyes at his champ question, Pops shook his head at this wounded expression.

"Don't be dramatic. That's my department. And of course, I love you guys. I can and will do anything for you. But there is no denying this because I can't lie to you. I love your kids more. Because duh, look at these chubby drooling smiling faces. Who won't love them? I am proud to say that I love them more. Ek Meri gurya ki gurya ha aur ek mere bete Ka beta."

"Fine... You win, you can take them."

Now Murad rolled his eyes at the diplomatic but sincere response. He knew that Pops loved the kids much more, but he will keep his opinion to himself.

At his statement, Pops just rolled his eyes and immediately take the babies from him. He carefully passed Hammad to Hadiya beghum who kissed the happy baby and cradle him with so much love in her eyes.

While Pops carefully and tenderly hold Mehwish in his arms before continuing his words with an excited smile on his face.

"Not like I need your permission. But enjoy, because we will right baby champ and baby doll? I will tell you the story of your idiot father and your amazing mother."

"You are not seriously telling that to them again."

Murad groaned because, in the past 6 months, he narrated the story so many times that he forgets the count. Even Mannat was having a hard time controlling her smile.

But Pops was not affected by his annoyance, as he passed a charming smile to his champ.

"Oh, I will. I promised you remember."

"God! This man."

"Is amazing. I know. Aur aj toh ek new story bhi ha. Pops aur poppy ki."

Where it confused the couple, Hadiya beghum was the first one to address the new story that Pops introduces.

"Who the hell is Poppy?"

"You, duh."

And for the first time in history, Hadiya beghum lost her calm and turned her frantic eyes towards the man who was her husband.

"WHAT!? I AM NOT,"

"Ab Pops ki biwi Poppy hi hogi na... Kya tum bhi Hadi. Tsk, tsk, the old age is getting to you."

Hadiya beghum weird faces as if she wants to kill Pops who was grinning at her with wiggling eyebrows.

"Why did I marry you again?"

"Because I am charming."

"No. Because you are crazy and won't let me breathe."

And just when she thought he will shut up, Pops gasped dramatically and acted all shy leaving Hadiya beghum baffled.

"There is no need to tell all that in front of our children Hadi... Stop, I am blushing."

"Ok! Stop right there. I don't want that image in my mind. Go please, take them and go."

Murad immediately stand up from his side and started to carefully push Pops out who rolled his eyes at Murad overacting.

"You are not as innocent as you are acting to be. Yeh Bache konsi website se download kiye thay?"

"Excuse me! 7 hours of labor."

Murad was given any chance to retort because the very next moment a gasp followed by a very offended Mannat, looked at Pops who winched at the expressions.

"Ouch. Sorry doll nothing personal."

Mannat just chuckled at Pops while Murad and Hadiya beghum was done with him. As the kids were giggling and smiling, Hadiya beghum turned around to look at Pops.

"Hogya ho toh chalein?"

Nodding at his wife, Pops then signal her to wait as he moved towards Mannat and hold her one hand with his free one, and smiled proudly.

"Yes. But first, thank you so much for everything doll. You made this more beautiful than my imagination. Pops Alam loves you."

"I love you too and there is no need to thank me. After everything you did for everyone, this is the least we can do. Aur apki Raziya se wadaa Kiya tha ke apki har adhuri khushi aur haq ko poora karogi. Bas wohi kiya."

The last part was only audible for Pops who suddenly got tears in his eyes. Indeed Raziya will forever be an important part of his life.

He realized it late but he did love her, he loved the two best women in his life and he was blessed to be called theirs, in this lifetime.

He nodded his head and pecked Mannat's forehead, and then Mehwish who was smiling at them.

"Bless you. Now rest you two or continue whatever you want to do. We are going because we have another precious cargo to pick from Jannat's room, so she can kill Umer without any witness present."

Pops immediately wiped his tears and then turn to grin at Hadiya beghum and his champ but they both had witnessed his tears yet no one dare to mention it.

Shaking her head at the man who was back to his dramatics, Hadiya beghum patted Murad's arm and then went out of the room with Hammad in her hold.

"Goodnight kids. And rest,"

"Goodnight Phupho Jaan. Ba-bye babies. Love you all."

Mannat waved at the kids as Murad went to see them off and lock the door. Just as the door closed and they moved towards the other couple's room, Hadiya beghum remember something.

"You are not calling me Poppy."

Pops had a hard time controlling his smile as he bounce baby Mehwish in his arms.

"We can negotiate with few conditions."

"Not happening."

"We will see Hadi... We will. Haina baby doll?"

Laughing with the giggling baby, he moved beside the woman who was once far away from him and his dreams, but now she was as close as his heartbeat. He smiled as he thanked his Lord and felt blessed.

Whereas Murad turned around to smirk at his wife after closing the door and locking it, as his eyes fell on his wife who was putting pillows on the bed.

"So? Where were we?"

"We were going to sleep-,"

Shaking his head at her attempt to distract him, he marched towards her and Mannat gulped feeling his presence behind her.

"Uh-huh... Sleep was far from my agenda beghum Jaan."

"Murad-,"

She turned around to escape his hold but Murad's eyes were making it difficult for her. With the intensity they hold, the emotions they told, and the desires that mold her being, she started to breathe heavily.

Smiling at the effect he had on his wife, Murad caress her cheeks with a light touch that set her body on fire and her breath hitched.

"Shh... Let me look at my wife. Sanam was right. Mere Ishq aur mere bacho ki mohabbat main chaamak rahi ho."

The mention of their beautiful kids, make her smile as she leaned into his embrace and stare at him with admiration.

"I am glad to have you and our babies."

"Me too... You and our kids are the best things that happened to me. I want to thank you."

"Thank me? Why-,"

She was confused for a moment, why would he want to thank her? But he silenced her with a peck on her forehead that stole her to and words too.

"For understanding me when no one did."

"I-"

And he was thankful to her, in these past 4 years, he made sure that the woman in his arms can feel through his actions how grateful he felt to be her husband.

He never left any leave unturned because whenever Mannat stumbled, Murad was there to hold her too.

Her legs almost turn jelly and if not for his support, she would have hit the floor as he whispered the words, with his breath caressing her skin and brushing her soul at the same time.

"For giving me strength when I was broken."

Pecking her left eye and then her right eye, he smiled at her dazed expression but he knew that she is listening.

Her grip tighten on his biceps and Murad made her sit on the bed while he kneel in front of her. He wants to thank her for everything.

"For listening to all my hateful words but not hating me."

Pecking her right cheek, His heart pinched as he looked at her closed eyes but her lashes were getting damp with the tears, yet the trembling lips were the undoing for him.

He will always regret the moment when he hurt this wonderful woman just to satisfy himself and take his anger out.

"For letting me heal what I broke."

The next peck was placed on her left cheek and Mannat was silently crying at the man who was smiling at her with a proud look.

Because Murad will always be grateful for having her in his life. If it not for her kindness and generosity, he knew he had lost her to his insecurities and doubts.

He understands that forgiving for not everything, and healing was also important and they did that together, they healed each other.

"For granting me relief with your love and support."

Pecking her nose, he wiped those tears that started to fall from her beautiful doe eyes that will always be his favorite.

He still can't believe that he took her love and support for granted for so many years. Yet, he showed his regrets and rectify his actions with many beautiful memories.

"For dragging me back that day and never letting go."

Looking at her through his own tears, he pecked her palm twice as he stare at his woman who was glowing in the glory of his love and respect.

"For giving me a new life, happiness, peace, and for our babies."

Caressing her cheeks, he pecked her forehead again as he leaned to put their foreheads together as she wiped his tears.

"But most of all... For being mine. For your wait, for being my Mannat. Mannat-e-Murad... For being my strength. For being something, I can never pay you back,"

Smiling at each other, he was feeling the peace that found him after ages and he was determined to never lose it again.

"چلو ایسا کرتے ہے ستارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
زمین اور آسمان کے کنارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
یہ پر پھول ہیں لاکھوں، تھا اور حُسن ہے قدرت
تمہارے ساتھ چلتے ہے اور نظارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
کوئی نہ ہو اگر دِلبر ، کوئی نہ ہو اگر ہم راز
تو تُو نا فکر کر کہ سب سہارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
آنسو نا دیکھیں گے تیری شبنمی نگاہوں میں
وعدہ کر کہ غم یہ سارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں۔۔۔

Chalo aesa karte ha sitaare baant lete hain
Zameen aur asmaan ke kinaare baant lete hain
Yaha pe phool ha lakhon, yaha pe husn ha qudraat
Tumhare saath chalte ha aur nazaare baant lete hain
Koi na ho agar dilbar, koi na ho agar humraaz
Toh tu na fikar kar ke sab sahaare baant lete hain
Ansoo na dekheinge teri shabnaami nigahon main
Wadaa kar ke ghum yeh saare baant lete hain"
(Another last piece for muntazir, written by me)

The words stole all the senses from her, as he narrated another poem written by her. It was not another piece, it was a promise. Her words and his emotions, her feelings and his thoughts, his voice and her heartbeats, her shivering gaze and his smiling one, her love and his promise.

She almost choked on her breath as the tears were wiped by her mam who was mesmerized by those doe eyes.

Leaning so close to her that he was barely an inch apart, he looked into her eyes as if seeking permission that was granted when she shyly blinked her eyes and smile at him.

"Thank you for being my Muntazir."

And with that last word, he whispered on her lips. He captured her soul, heart, and mind in an earth-shattering kiss, and just like that Mannat lost herself.

And it healed her like always because she knew nothing will change this now.

A story of two wounded souls healing together, two people waiting for something that seems impossible to attain, both looking for peace and losing their identity.

One filled with anger, rage, frustration, and betrayal... One filled with hope, hurt, pain, and misery. But how beautifully they walked through the mist of the past into the blooming gardens of love and peace.

A place where they can be what they want and have what they desire. A place where they found each other, know each other, and heal each other. A place that frees the broken souls and makes them free birds who know how to fly high but still return home to the arms of their loved ones.

This is a story of Mannat and Murad, this is a story of people with broken hearts but healed souls, a story of Wait, time, pain, and doubts. Story of trust, love, care, and respect. Story of family, friends, and soulmates. Story of unrequited love, lost people and found ones. This is Muntazir.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Thoughts on the chapter?

Happy now?

Favourite dialogue or scene?

For Muntazir rewritten?

Worth your wait I hope.

Anything you want to say?

Someone wants more Uzair and Murad moments, so your wish is my command.

The reunion scene was my favourite along with all flashbacks.

This chapter had all characters ever mentioned in this story, yes I know people were missing Sanam so you also get to know how she finds love.

Jannat and Umer will never stop being crazy, and finally our Adam Baba is in love with his chatterbox. I adore them.

Murad sort his differences with his parents, and Mirza Sahab was living his life. AND AND AND...

OUR SHAH FAKHARUDDIN ALAM GOT HIS ISHQ KI HAD! Pops got his Hadi... I just love that man.

Now onto the important stuff...

First of all, i want to thank you all for being patient with me and understanding.

In addition to this, a very humble and big thanks to people who take out time from their life to dm me, email me and try to make me understand how Muntazir can improve.

The old version was still my favourite but it has some bitter sweet memories for me. Because I spend half time and more than that energy , trying to make people understand how Murad character was not the bad one and how Mannat was not for adam.

But this time... I am utterly and completely happy and satisfied with my work, my story, my characters and how i was able to write this. And i hope you guys are too feeling peace and satisfaction this time.

I want to thank you all too. Because you guys were the one who gave me the motivation and inspiration to rewrite muntazir and make it what it is today.

Completing a short story might sounds fun and easy, but its not. I completed Muntazir rewritten in 2 months. Started on my birthday and here today we ends this. Exactly after 2 months and 163.7k Words.

If this is not an accomplishment, i don't know what is. Also, another thing. There wont be any bonus chapters for this. I am sorry if you were waiting for that but i keep mentioning it here and there.

Muntazir was 11 chapter story and now its a 17 chapter story. I think we already have more of everything in this version. Thats why no bonus chapters, as its already the longest and most emotionally draining and investing story.

Another reason, I tried to complete and compact everything you will want in bonus chapters in the epilogue. So please try to understand, and let them live in your imaginations.

I am sorry for this but I have to do it because it's high time I focus on ahl-e-dil and other stories and we say goodbye to this one.

Your comments made my day, even when i don't reply, i read and even ss few that made me smile. Its so good to have a fam like you guys and i am proud for this. You guys always put smile on my face.

On this note... We will say goodbye to both Muntazir and and temporary to Eternal love. Because now i want to focus on ahl-e-dil and complete it.

There are many amazing stories and plots written in my notes and drafts, but we can't start new things with the old one forgotten.

The updates wont be early, i had some great plans for this but my amma recently got diagnosed with a benign tumor on her back that needs surgery. Which means the whole household will be on me.

So i am not saying i wont update ahl-e-dil, i am saying just be patient with me.

Thats why i am gonna take a break of one month to relax after writing such an intense story that was Muntazir. And to sort my brain, plan ahl-e-dil future chaprers, and start working on drafts because you know me and my anxiety.

And now coupled with my amma health and my increased burden, i seriously need this one month, so please pray for her health and my strength.

We will meet insha'Allah soon with my crazy hayat family. Because i too missed them, But on 17 August...

Again thank you for your love, support and for being Muntazir for Muntazir... Love you all.

Oh, oh... Someone mentioned that I should take a Q&A. It does sounds fun and if I am not writing bonus this is the last thing I can do.

So please leave your questions that you want to know in the inline comment. Any questions you have, regarding this book, or any other story, or any request... Not writing about sequels please. If you want to know me or anything. You are free to ask here.

I will try to publish the question and answer before we start with ahl-e-dil and will try to keep you guys updated too.

This is the second longest Chapter and I want you guys to comment so much that my fingers get tired. Please, pleeeeeeeseeeee.

Don't forget to comment loadsssss and share the story with your friends.

Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Naye kissy ya us kissy ke khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Till then stay happy and healthy.

Ba-bye and Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.3K 27
A Collection of Short Stories which mostly contains romance but, along with few amazing twists and thrills! You can expect stories in different gen...
305K 15.9K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
105K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...
125K 3.6K 14
18+ only. Short mature stories!