Lionesses World Cup 2023

By JamesReed300

I'm this story Millie is out the squad instead Of Leah, this story will follow a group of the squad for the W... More

Landing in austrailia
Prepareing for the first game
First game and a bit of fun
A new couple in the squad?
Second game
Leah overdoes it in traning
Third game
Geogia apologises to ella and confesses her fellings for her
Last 16
Katies 21st and katie opens up to maya
Quater final
Family day/ lucy and keiras first time
Georgia and ella first date
Semi final
Friend group date
Jordan proposes to leah and fun in the massage room.
World cup final
Celebrations after the final and official
Last full day in Australia
Maya stays with Katie's family
Geogia and ella story
Ellas birthday / geogia has something to tell her
Another alessia oneshot
First game of the season
Back to international duty
Geogia comforts ella/Good peeps catch up
Ella gets injured/ geogia goes out of her way to make sure she looks after her
Bbc sports personality of the year
Toone and stanway christmass/ callum and molly?
New years with the friend group in london
Oneshot 1
Oneshot 2
Geogias 25th
Geogias cancer scare and a proposal
Oneshot 3
Oneshot 4
Break
Lucy and keira oneshot

Alessia oneshot

307 4 0
By JamesReed300

Alessias ex boyfriend is a coach with the England team at the World Cup, he cheated on her, and it's his biggest regret, what will happen when he offers to leve the team after the World Cup and writes a letter for the whole team and some individual ones the main one being for alessia.

James's pov
I've just told serena and her assistant and gave them the letters , serena says "we will miss you if you do leave, you made a mistake your only human". I hug both of them, give Leah the one to the whole team, give Ella her one, give lotte and Georgia their ones, they've been amazing since I took the job and really got me, I still speak to Ella and less but not as much and that's understandable. I knock on less and Chloe's door, Chloe says " I'll give you two some space," I give less the letter and say " open it , before you do, I'm contemplating leaving the team a job offer has come up for me but I'll turn it down if you want me to stay . She looks at me and says " can you read it for me?".

Alessias pov
James says " of course", he opens up the letter and says " dear Russie, ( I'm Sory I just had to), if thers one thing I could change about our relationship other than the obvious it's that we weren't friends first, I still think about that night, I know I made a monumental mistake but I was honest straight away, I don't blame you for dumping me I was never good enough for you, I have struggled with my inner deacons inside my head since our relationship ended, even attempted suicide, I know one day you'll find someone who's worthy of your love, I never stoped loving you less and never will, I'm so proud of the people you and lotte have become, you two were always destined for greatness, all my love and respect your Jaime bear xxxxxxxxxxxxx". I looks at James and say " I think friends sounds good for now, I forgive you for evreything, I'm not saying I won't ever take you back I want to, let's just be mates for a few months and see how things go please don't leave the team, we need you, England needs you, I need you". I hug him, it fells so good to hug him again, I give him a tender kiss on the lips and says" I tried to move on but I can't you're the love of my life, just give,e some time". He says "take all the time you need , I'll let serena know I'm staying". James leaves and Chloe comes back in, I give her the letter she says " oh my my god, if you've not forgiven him after that". I say "I have, he got a hug and a kiss for,it, we're being friends for now and seeing how it goes".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
130K 3K 145
Olivia Andrea Isla Bronze A girl with abusive foster parents and a hard life, but when the lionesses come to her school for a camp....will she find a...
200K 2.3K 48
ella is a singer who has recently gotten out of a toxic relationship what will happen when she meets the england captain this story contains smut
177K 5.8K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...