Geogia comforts ella/Good peeps catch up

Ella's pov
Tonight me and g are catching up with the good peeps, we're meeting in Manchester,as it's a week off we're all available and lotte and less are staying in the spare room. I can't wait it's going to be so fun, I fell some kisses on my neck and urn around to see my beautiful girlfriend smileing,at le, I smile back and kiss her,,she kisses back. I get out of bed and say "stay there mrs Stanway I'm going to make you breakfast in bed", she says " okay I promise I will try to be nice", I start tickling her and say " hey Ypres both know I'm the better cook", she kisses me and says " that we do, sorry babe it was only a joke".as I'm making breakfast call me saying they'll be here in an hour and thy stoped for breakfast". I cook us some bacon and eggs,with some toast, and then go back in, g looks at me with adoring eyes, I say " if you loved me have as much as you love food then I'd be a very lucky lady".

Georgia's pov
I can't believe that's what Ella thinks of herself, I eat my breakfast and put the plates in the dishwasher, I can hear crying. I go back into the room and open my arms she runs into them. I hug her and stroke her back and say " I love you so much more than food ella toone, I wish joyous could see yourself the way I see you, you inspire so many people and I'm so proud to call you my girlfriend ". We shower and get dressed, then hear the door open to see less and lotte Ypres hug both of them. Honestly it's such a fun night just reminding on old memories and hilarious moments in our friendships. I see a guy chatting Ella up and say " excuse me, do you mind, I mean you're flirting yep with my girlfriend,who you know Is a lesbian, you must be really lonely, it's been a while since you las pt got some action, if you ever did". He leaves Ella laughs and says " I didn't know you had it in you, thanks and he's probably never going to flirt with anyone ever again". I kiss spher and say " I can be extreamly protective when it comes to you, Ella,I love you so much, if anything was to happen to you I don't know if I'd cope".