Celebrations after the final and official

Ella's pov
I can't believe we're world champions, I hug less, I can't find Georgia , i turn around to see her runing towards me amd she says " I do t care what the bigots think", she kisses me, I kiss back the girls go absouloutly mental. We do our interview  together, then head into the dressing room , g looks at me and says " I'm Sory I still not ready to say it back but i would like to be your girlfriend ".I'm so proud of her she's making a really big statement, I pull her onto my lap amd say " geogia Stanway will you be my girlfriend?". The girls come back in dancing with  the trophy, we're having a friends and family party tonight. G looks crushed, that was her moment, later we're still celebrating in the dressing room , geting on the bus in five minuits, g pulls me into a room where nobody is and says " it's a yes by the way, now come on". I wrap my arms around her waist and we get onto the bus,  we sit at the back, g has her legs over mine and kisses me ,I kiss back, I can't quite believe Georgia  Stanway is my girlfriend.

Georgia's pov
We get of the bus and arive at the hotel, both mine and Ella's family are there, we bot run and hug them, I hug Ella's little sister and say " you can wear this tonight, but make sure to give it back to me",I give her my medal, she hugs me and thanks me. Ella looks,at me and laughs, I see my litle brother with her medal on. Both our siblings are now fifteen and we really want to make memories with them and be a good example to them. we go in Ella buys us a round of drinks. Later Elton John comes on, I take Ella's hand and say "come on, you know you want to". I lead her oto the dance floor , and we bust some moves. Next perfect by Ed shearan comes on , Ella pulls me into her chest and we dance together,this song is so romantic and it describes how I fell about Ella perfectly ( quite literally). Later the party is finished but we're still celebrating with the team tomorow and we're going back to e,gland next week. Me and Ella go back into our room, we end the night having the best sex of our lives, both of us agreed and I didn't ruin it this time, I still fell guilty about that.