First game and a bit of fun

Ella's pov
I wake up on the day of the first game, Georgia is still sleeping,I need to speak to less, I shower and get dressed, I text g " gone to check on less, be back soon xxx". We've definatly grown closer since Ollie cheated on her, I've always thought she's beutiful but she'll never like me, I don't even know if she swings that way. I go to less's room to see her getting up, lotte is still,asleap, she whispers, " thanks for checking on me, I'll be fine, now go back to g". I shut the door, go back into mine and Georgia's room to see her up,and looking at her phone. She smiles when she sees me and says " those three kisses were such a cute touch". We're in the tunnel about to play

Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson (c)
Wouben moy
Morgan
Walsh
Stanway
Tonne
Kelly
Russo
Hemp

We kick of and put pressure on them from,the get go,,we're 6-0 up,at half time, less scored a hatrick, g scored one and I scored 2. The secound half kicks off we win 14-0, I scored a hatrick and so did g.

Georgia's pov
I'm so,happy we won, we celebrate, not to hard as it is only the first game, I see Ella waiting for me by the tunnel, I walk over to her and hug her. Ella's a verry attractive girl, I still don't know if I like her more than a friend, but I gues a bit of harmless fun won't hurt. I get showered and get on the bus back to the hotel. Me and Ella go into our room, I say " Ella I appreciate you so much, you helped me so much after Ollie cheated, I want to share this with you, I like you but I don't know if it's more than a friend". She kisses me and I kiss back, we have a few hours before dinner , we fall back onto the bed and start ripping eachothers clothes of. Later we're naked under the covers and the sex was incredible, I don't know why but something in my head is telling me that it ment nothing, I still have t come out yet. I look at Ella and she's smiling I say " as much as I enjoyed that, I don't know if it ment anything it was just a bit of fun at the end of the day". She quickly leaves the bed puts her clothes back on and leaves the room, I fucked up badly, and now I've lost one of my best friends because of it.