Geogia apologises to ella and confesses her fellings for her

Georgia's pov
I really need to apologise to Ella, not talking to her the way we used to has made me realise I really do like her and I've spoke to my parents about it and they said there fine with me being a lesbian so there's nothing stopping me. Jordan wakes up and says " look g, I'm missing Leah, do you mind if Ella rooms with you again". I say " of course not ,I've missed Ella too, I'm going to tell her how I fell and,hopefully she fells the same ". Jordan hugs me and,packs her things, ella comes into the room, my hair is a mess, ella motions for me to Join her on the bed. She pulls me into a hug and says " take all the time you need, it's a very important decision to make". I say "I've made it, first of all, I'm Sory us sleeping together was amazing but I'm sorry for what I said, there was something in my head telling me to tell you it was a mistake secound of all, I really really like you Ella, more than just a friend, my parents are fine with me being bisexual, and I am, you made me realise that, now I haven't told you this yet but I'm being,let go by Bayern, they've loved having me but I wanted to move to United I hope that's okay".

Ella's pov
I check the time shit we're late for breakfast and training, me and g agree to discus this later. G is in the shower,I text lees to get us some breakfast, she replies "fine". A few miuites later there s a knock on the door lees has our favourite things for breakfast I thank her, I got showered and dressed before g. Breakfast is delicious and training goes amazing, i head back up to our room to see g changing her top, I turn around. She says "as much as I appreciate the respect you shouldn't have, it's nothing you haven't seen before". G sits on her bed I join her and say" g it's amazing you're moving to United, I really really like,you to, there's going to be a spare room in the flat I shred with less, I'd like you to take it, maya and Katie are moving in next to me, as for us there's no rush just do things that you're comfortable with". Geogia kisses me I kiss back and she puts her hands around my waist, one hand reaches my bum and gives it a squese. I break apart and say " sorry I just wasn't expecting that", she says " don't be so silly, I think it's best if we stop,it there for tonight we can still kiss". I get changed Into my pjs and come out the bathroom to see geogia in my bed , I laugh and join her, we fall asleep spooning .