Ella gets injured/ geogia goes out of her way to make sure she looks after her

Georgia's pov
I walk onto the training pitch, I have a really bad felling about today, I just hope evreything is okay. We're doing the first drill, when Insee Ella on the floor, I run over to her and Jill says, g stay with her I know it may be hard ,mill call an ambulance". I hold Ella's hand and say " babe how much pain are you in, she squesses my hand really tightly, I call her parents and promise to keep them updated , the say they'll come round tomorow. I call less she's on her way down with lotte. The ambulance arives and I go in with her, I don't know why but this has really shaken me up. I'm in the waithpinf room so woried, lotte and less run in and I say "still no news it's bad I know it is". Less hugs me and says "you don't need to pretend with us".i burst into tears amd say " it was so scary, seeing her on the ground like that,I'm just so woried about her". Lotte says " hey don't think like that, jonas gave us a few weeks off, we can help you look after her, Leah and Keira are FaceTiming tonight just stay strong for Ella's sake".

Ella's pov
I'm told by my docter I'm out for a month and a half so that's until the end of January. Geogia comes in with my favorate chocolates, kisses me and says " babe I'm so sorry, if I could switch with zpyiunright now I would, lotte and less are staying yep with us, for the week, your family are coming over tomorow now why don't we get you home". She helps me with my crutches , drives me home, Ypres get in to see lotte, less, Katie and maya making dinner and making the sofa comfy g helps me to the sofa. We end the night factiming, Leah, jordan, Keira and Lucy. Katie and maya go, lotte and less go to bed and g says, "if you need anything just text me okay, I don't care what time of night it is, we're going to get through this together". I text her " a kiss from my incredible girlfriend please xxx". She laughs and kisses me I kiss back , I wrap my arms around he neck and say  " there's room for two", she looks at me and says " only for tonight, if your leg starts to hurt I'll go into our bed. She joins me and says " I love you so much babe, just promise me you won't forget that". I say " I couldn't because I love you more ".