Friend group date

Mayas pov
Today the ten of us are going on a friend group date to celebrate getting to the final, serena said we deserved it. We're starting of by exploring the city and then finishing with some time in the beach. I look to my right to see Katie smiling at me, I kiss her, she kisses back and pulls me ontop of her, I love what she's thinking, we haven't done it yet but I need to check it's what we both want. I break away from the kiss and say " is this what you want, it's fine if it isint I'd just rather know". She says " maya this is all I've ever wanted to lose it with someone I like a lot and trust so,to answer your question yes this is what i want". I kiss her again and we start ripping each others clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers kissing, we both very much enjoyed our first time. We shower and get dressed, then head out to,see geogia and Ella already there, I can't believe what Ollie done to both of them. He's bang out of order, luckily they told the people they needed to.

Katie's pov
We explore,the city, im,so grateful to have such great friends and be part of this inspirational team. We have a delicious lunch, the go shopping for a bit, I see a bag that I love but it's to expensive, maya buys it for me, I look at her and say " you really don't need to", she says "I know I don't but I want to".  We change into our bikinis at the hotel and go to the beach play beach games, I take some selfies if all of us and some of just me and maya. We go into the sea, I splash maya and run away laughing hysterically, she grabs my waist I turn around a,d wrap my arms around her neck. We're about to kiss when g  comes up to us and whispers " guys I have an idea for a prank but I need your help". She pretends to be drowning and Ella come in and rescues her, the three of us burst out laughing Ella is not amused, g says " I'm sorry, I took it to far, let me make it up to you". Ella says " how do you plan on doing that", g pulls Ella into her so there as close as possible and says " this for starters", she kisses her Ella kisses back.