Ellas birthday / geogia has something to tell her

Ella's pov
I wake up on my birthday to smell cooking, g moved in last week, I come,out,of our room to hear " get back into bed birthday girl, and by the way don't expect this evreyday now only on special occasions ". I get back into bed g hands me a plate and a cup of tea, she says " I hope you like it and I'm sorry I've been trying to tell you but stupid me overthought it". I'm so confused I look,at the plate to see a paten of food saying " I love you too". I smile, and think yep only g could be that thoughtful, the breakfast is delicious, g takes my plate, we're seing my family for,a meal at lunch, lotte,less,Keira,lucy, Leah and Jordan ar factiming,this afternoon and some,of the United girls are coming round tonight,to celebrate. Georgia come back in and joins me under the covers she kisses me a,d says " happy birthday and babe I mean it,I'm Sory it took me so long but I really do love you". I kiss her and say " it's okay g, you said it, I dont care how long,it took you because I said there was no rush".

Georgias pov
I say " wait there while I get you're presents and card". I get the presents and card for Ella, she might say it's to much but I don't care, nothings to much for my girlfriend who I love. I give her the card first " to my Ella t , happy birthday, you are the most beutiful, kind, thoughtful, loving,caring, generous and friendly person I've ever met, I'm so proud of evreything you have achieved in your career and I'm even more proud to be your girlfriend love your Stanway ". Ella kisses me and says " thank you so much babe, I know words don't come easy for you which is why I apreciate it so much". I give her the pressents ( clothes, perfume,bucket hat,makeup, jewlery and a few other litle things). Later we've just finished chatting to the girls on FaceTime, we've had a delicious lunch with Ella's family it was so nice to see them and not be nervous. The United girls have just arived, we're watching movies and playing games, we're in fits of laughter, Ella holds my hand and says thank you so much, you've made today so special for me".