New years with the friend group in london

Ella's pov
Today it's New Year's Eve, we're going to london to celebrate the new year with the friend group, we're staying wit lotte and less, and so are Katie and maya, we're all going in on car so we can take a maximum of one bag each, I manage to fit mine in ipim just staying a night so I won't need lots of things. I fell Georgia wake up and I kiss her she kisses back and says" babe I know mollys your sister but callum is my brother, I know he got himself into a messy situation but he's a good lad and I think he really cares about her". I look at her and say " I know he does but that dosent make it any easier to acept, that she's growing up, it will get to the stage where she dosent need me anymore and boom there goes our bond". Geogia holds my hand and says " babe you'll always be her big sister, she will always need you to give her advice and you're an amaazing role model to her, she's known as Tunney's sister at scholl for a reason". I say " but she shouldn't be she should be known as molly, it's her name, I don't want her to fell pressured into playing football because she's her own person".

Geogias pov
I drive us to london, we get to lotte and less's , we go into our room for the night, i pull Ella onto my lap and say " babe you're an incredible sister to molly and I'm so proud of you, what you said was right but you should always encourage her to be a footballer, she's good not Toney yet but yore h3r hero don't ever forget that". It's ten secounds to midnight we do the countdown and then it's new year. Geogia hugs me, I kiss her and say " happy new year babe this is just the start of our journey together, I know we'll have our struggles but it's me and you forever ". She kisses me and says " okay that was cheesy but amazing , you really are a big old romantic aren't  you Ella toone".  She laughs and whispers " tell anyone and a month sex ban is the punishment". She looks very pleased with herself I wrap my arms around her waist and say " happy new year baby and I won't say a word, the punishment is to severe".