Last full day in Australia

Alessias pov
I wake up on our last full day in Australia, lotte is still sleeping, I gentnly get out of bed to shower and get dressed, lotte joins me, it's the first of many showers we're going to have together. Today we've agreed to chill around the poll and beach, Ella and geogia are joining us, the other three couples are doing their own thing but they are going to join us for lunch and tonight we're having a games night as it's our last night and the pressure is off us for now. Lotte looks so hot in her bikini, I kiss her, she kisses back and pulls me onto her lap. We decide to leave it there for know, we put T-shirts over our bikinis and see g and Ella with a row of four sun loungers, we take the other, Ella and lotte go straight into the poll, me and g promise to join them in a few minuets. I look at g and say " so how does it fell having a girlfriend", g says " it feels amazing, Ella just treats me right, it's wieredvthis time last year I'd never thought about it but now I couldn't be hapier, and I fell like I'm ready to tell Ella I,love her to". I hug her and say " g. Im so proud of you, you've been through so much and com out the other end, I know coming was hard but you've don it ignore the haters".

Lottes pov
Less and g join us, less takes me to a cave and loses me, I kiss back,and wrap my arms and legs around her. We swim,for a bit loneger then have a delicious lunch. After lunch we go to the beach, I take some selfies of the four of us a,d some of just me and less, we became official the night before the final because it just felt right, we're taking it at our pace a,d it's already the best relationship I've ever been in. I chase less into the sea, she runs from me but i catche her and she turns around and kisses me," she shays " this really has been the best tounament we've ever had, the forum of us are in the best form we've ever been in and I know o mater what hapens in the future we will always have eachother ".